supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

By universaja

More

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[71]

3.3K 172 193
By universaja

c h a p t e r - s e v e n t y o n e

"Wake up," Taeil mumbled sleepily while nuzzling his head on the blankets with you. "I've got some news."

You grinned shortly, turning on your other and curling into Taeil's warmest cuddle. He wants you to wake up but it seems like he don't mean it.

"What is it?" Your muffled voice questioned silently.

"Well," Taeil hugged you closer as he shut his eyes. You grinned shortly and had the urge to hug him, so you did. "Do you want to know now?"

"Yes."

"Yangyang can not only strength his speed. His senses also sharpened." He tiredly, or more like hazily said, being in a daze when he's this close to you.

Your fluttering closed eyes shot open. "And what's that supposed to mean?"

"As far as I know, he excell on having sharpened sight, useful breathing, and can hear things well. Although he can use his eyes and nose according to whenever he want, his hearing have limitations. He said he have a hard time mastering it and only comes out when necessary." Taeil continued to speak while scratching his eyebrows. "Now, let's go back to sleep."

"So you mean to say Yangyang is all fine now? Like he's not bedridden or anything?" You asked hurriedly.

"Of course." He answered truthfully before pulling you in a more comfortable hug. "Okay, let's sleep now-"

"Wait! I got to check on him!" You sat upright, letting the man's arm fall. "And I wonder how his new capabilities work."

Taeil buried his face in the pillows and grunted, a muffled, "You're gonna leave me here now?" followed.

"I mean you woke me up in the first place so," You shrugged, gently putting his arm off you and getting off the huge bed.

He pouted, sitting properly and watching you atleast brush your hair and wash your face at the bathroom nearby. "Wow. This is so nice. I knew I'd regret telling you."

"Why? It's a good news," You chuckled before approaching him, ruffling his fluffy hair timidly. "Nice move, Moon Taeil."

He might not respond after that, he seemingly get flustered though. You can tell he is trying his best not to burst out of smile.

And that's cute, definitely.

"Bye~ Sleepwell." You teased, closing the door and leaving the man staring at you behind.

You went straight into Yangyang's designated room but he was not there. And that caused you to do a mini tour, looking for him through the silent halls.

"Who are you looking for? Me?" Sicheng chimed in with his cheeky smile.

You smiled and patted his cheeks twice. "No, but I'm happy seeing you."

"Oop! Just call me if you need anything." He pursed his lips cutely and puckered it.

An idea popped up on you. You turned around and about to ask him on where is Ten but..

that's actually not a great idea.

He'll not like it, and you won't like it too that he doesn't like it.

That sounds like it doesn't make sense but things happen as it is.

In simplest words, it'll just spark a heated argument.

"Nothing! You can go back into what you were doing." You reasoned, pushing him back inside and waving goodbye. "Oh, and it's raining outside. Hyuck up to something?"

"He's testing and sharpening abilities. You know.. we might face any circumstances and fight later on." Sicheng replied, cocking his eyebrows.

You wondered what are the events happening next. With Donghyuck starting to prepare himself, it added more pressure in your heart. You'll play a big part when the awaited day happened.

You decided to went at Yangyang's room this time, his real one. You knocked thrice and sprung open with a smile wearing in your both side of cheeks.

However, it all turned confused when you only spotted Ten sitting at the bed. You cautiously looked around as he fix his bed.

"Uhm, hey? Where is Yangyang?" You asked.

"Oh.. he left with Donghyuck and Lucas. They are all trying to figure out his ability so he won't lose control." Ten explained, straightening the sheets and sitting after.

"Hmm. Sure. I'll just meet him."

"Wait!" He immediately yelled when you were about to leave. He scratched his ear almost awkwardly, but appeared not because he is just great at making heavy conversations a little more lighter. "Should we wait together? Uhm.. Besides.. it doesn't seem like Yangyang will be able to tell you anything. He is still confused. Maybe, uhh, I can explain most things to you instead?"

"Oh, okay. Okay." You nodded repeatedly, turning around to close the door.

You did not bother staying with him since you're sure he is not lying. Ten is close with Yangyang so there's no doubt he knows about what is happening to his little brother.

"Sit over here, it's comfy." He chuckled and patted the seat beside. "Or you don't like me beside you?"

"Stop. You're making it awkward." You joked truthfully and sat on the other side. "So, how is Yangyang?"

"Well, he surprisingly have some weird intuitions with that Jisung and Chenle saying that they are suspicious but we already knew they are innocent so it might be because Yangyang is not used to new presence. As you know, you're the only human who get pass with in this place so yeah, he must've felt different with the two young ones." He is not wrong though.

All your doubts and worries just wear off every moment you get to spend with the other two.

You wanted to believe Yangyang must have felt an odd thing towards them and there really is, but you just can't imagine they are. Firstly because they are humans. Proven. And also, no one added the fact of Yangyang saying they are suspicious.

In short, Jisung and Chenle doesn't meet the standards of being the bad guys. But of course you don't trust completely.

No one does in this household.

Even Taeyong keeps an eagle eye when you spend time with any of Kun's brothers.

"Ahh.." You played with your hair. "May I know your other brother's abilities? I'm curious. I haven't know them all completely yet."

"Oh, let me start with Kun." He jumped at the bed and laid beside you. He smiled cutely and his bangs naturally blocked his sparkling eyes. It's cute. "He is a Body Supremacy. He can-"

"Oooh! Wait, I know what he can do. Taeyong explained." You nodded in admiration. "So you call it like that? He's kinda scary."

"He is." Ten smiled, still making sure he does not look away from you. "Next is, uhm, Lucas! He is Self Replication and there you can see many Xuxi all around the place. He can do it in whatever quantity he wants to. Cool, right?"

"Definitely. Lucas also looks handsome so I think that will add up how cool that is." You smirked.

"Alright. He himself will agree like that. A confident guy." Ten turned around, raising his fingers in a way of counting. "So as you know, I am in charge of reading minds. Yangyang has super speed and senses."

You leaned close, excited to hear about Xiaojun and Hendery since you haven't noticed about it yet. Ten stopped for a moment to see your eagerness before grinning.

His eyes turning crescent and genuinely happy to see you like this. And to watch you like this.

"Xiaojun is someone that has Superleap." He explained slowly while your eyes slowly widen. "He can really jump high, almost like flying. But it is jumping very high so.. uh-uh. That is Dejun's capability. He can also make a big impact with his jump."

You clasped your hands while your jaw remained dropped. "How about Hendery?"

"He has Mental Projection! He can play any scenarios in your head. He can even choose his target and make their head spin uncontrollably with the new surroundings." Ten rested his head on the pillow. "You know, he is almost like Jungwoo. Jungwoo, I heard, can use your feelings. The thing is Hendery can showcase the scenario and the feelings will start to form and break them. How great that they are somehow connected."

You remained surprised for a few seconds before clapping, head shaking in amazement. "I can't believe I'm living in the book I've always read."

Ten was silent. He just hummed while seeing you process things out.

He may no longer read your mind anymore, he can still feel the emotions showering with you. "You love reading books?"

"Yeah."

"Unexpected. That's so not like you." He mumbled the last part and sat upright.

Your amused face all faded in time. "I wonder who you are."

"Huh?" He whipped his hair back.

"Why do you act like you know me so much?" You patted your chest gently. "And it hurts to talk to you."

His eyes dropped. He prevented eye contact. "You must just be familiar with me. Do I remind you of any of your relative?"

"I never have one. I just had my father." You replied quickly.

He breathed out sharply in response and deeply regretted it. This made him change the topic almost immediately.

"I thought you have blue hair? I don't see it anywhere." He playfully peeked.

You want to keep asking him about your real connection with the real Ten — but you're scared his question is actually for he himself. Ten must have reminded you of someone in his past and is just doing some reverse psychology.

So you decided to just keep going on with the topic he opened. "The blue shade tends to hide. It must be shy."

Ten caressed his chin. "You look great either way."

"Knock knock," Doyoung opened the door and peeked. You quickly looked at Ten but he was already having a distance away from you. You released a big sigh of relief. "Let's go outside. They are talking about Jaemin dude and such."

You followed shortly as Ten ended up fixing the bed since he just rolled over it a few times when you were conversing. He said he'll just follow.

Doyoung walked beside you while looking at you intently. You raised your brow and poked his cheeks. "You look like I'm gonna do something."

"Honestly speaking, there's a possibility that you can turn into someone unstoppable so you can't blame me." He pouted. "But I'll still stay with you."

You both arrived at the place where everyone gathered. You sat between Doyoung and Yuta who are throwing teasing looks with each other. You don't mind them since it's a normal thing.

Also knowing one of them is winning and the other is dying in irritation.

"So, what do we have here?" You asked everyone.

"We figured out something," Taeyong spoke while helping gesturing Donghyuck to get changed since he got wet by the rain he made himself. "Humans. Those killers who murdered Mr. Huang keep sending humans to us."

You raised your brow. "Yeah.. about that..?"

Xioajun crossed his arms. "Here is our conclusion. They probably keep getting more and more victims. They started with Jaemin since he is closely connected to you. I mean they probably picked any of your classmate and the lucky one was Jaemin guy."

"But I thought he's also one of them?" You questioned. "Which is also.. impossible. Jaemin is someone who have a lot of friends since he was young. He can't be befriending me before just so he can harm me?"

"That's why there must be two reasons, opposing to your overly suspicious guys." Hendery called out innocently which made your group shoot him a flare.

Mainly Doyoung, Jaehyun, Johnny and Donghyuck. You quickly hushed in a way to tell them not to disagree and make some bickering right now.

"Like what they said, Jaemin or any human coming in our way could be Mr. Huang's killer's ally." Hendery continued.  "Or they could be victims. They are being forced to meet us, to warm us."

"Just like what Jisung and Chenle said." Mark mumbled but was still heard enough.

The discussion went on and on. You had goosebumps thinking about the possibilities.

Both ways are scary.

There might be humans getting stucked under scary people with abilities. Or humans who used to be innocent but are now fighting all up on you.

This is like saving or fighting your own kind. You had no idea your life would turn like this.

"Hey," Kun snapped his fingers which made you flinch in reality. "Are you doing good there?"

"Yeah. Sorry. Just spacing out." You scratched your head.

"Did you understand what we are saying?" Kun questioned in a serious manner.

Not gonna lie. This is like when a teacher cuts you off in your daydream and make you recite to make sure.

Yuta cleared his throat. "Of course she did. We just discussed about her abilities that could come out and take control over her so she should be prepared. If ever she might lose herself she can just come to any person and not be afraid. Having the risk is not what matters right now. Preventing herself from asking help is what will make it more dangerous."

"Yuta hyung just answered it." Mark mumbled with a grin.

"Okay. End of the discussion all thanks to Mister Nakamoto." Kun sarcastically praised.

The man glanced at you and threw a wink. A small smirk hanging in his lips.

You shrugged and shoot him a gun with your fingers as a thanks.

Could've been really great if you have a classmate like him when this thin happen back then in your schooldays.

~~~

"Oh, you're Jisung and this is Chenle." You repeated while scooping some on your spoon.

Donghyuck's lips raised a little. "How many times do they have to tell them that?"

"Y/N must have been really happy to meet new humans. Shut up and let her enjoy the moment." Mark interrupted with a delicate smile in his face.

"Yeah! Besides, she looks cute too being this excited!" Jisung blinked his adorable eyes.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes and pouted, catching everyone else off guard. "Me too! I'm cute too!"

"That's so cringe!" Mark yelled followed by the little guy Chenle's unusual yet contagious laughter.

It was a total mess but you decided to stick with Donghyuck, stroking his fluffy hair and laughing. "Yeah, yeah. You are."

"If ya'll don't agree like Y/N did, I'll shoot electric and fry you!" Donghyuck joked while being content in your sweet gesture towards him.

Mark cleared his throat. "Excuse me? Do you also want to be a fish with a never ending water bubble?"

You slapped their thighs in sync and glared. "Shh. There are two humans still not used to that kind of conversation."

"Here!" Jungwoo came by and put a plate infront of you, ruffling Chenle and Jisung's head as he pass by. "Let's eat."

"Actually, it's okay. We are all aware about their capabilities." Jisung gestured you to have first before taking food for himself.

"Mmm. Right. You should tell Y/N what's up with human world." Mark glanced at you and got flustered. "S-She probably miss her home.. or.. yeah. Like that."

Mark literally just looked at you and that's all he need to blush lightly. It's like glancing over your high school crush.

That move he was doing was enough to also make you feel some sort of things.

"It's pretty messed up even before we ourselves became the victim." Chenle spoke that made you look at him hastily. You frowned and your whole attention turned to them. "He hurted us and sent us here."

"You don't have to tell me." You . "It's okay."

"We'll tell you anyway! You were far away from your own world since then!" Jisung insisted.

And so did they.

They told the wonders of the human world, the mess, the same humanity that dies and lives in some instances.

Donghyuck offered you his shoulder as you got more and more engaged in the storytelling.

"But," Jungwoo cut off with his eyes slightly squinting. "Are you all really affected?"

"Hyung."
"Jungwoo."

The three of you collided calling out from the sudden outburst of the Empath. You removed your head on Donghyuck's shoulder and looked straight at him while Jisung and Chenle became awkward.

Jungwoo pressed his lips into thin line, fixing his bangs timidly. "You guys must have get the wrong idea! I mean.."

"No, no. It's okay. Suspicion might still not get away quickly. We understand." Chenle smiled shortly, although it is clearly not okay.

"I'm sorry," Jungwoo stood up, about to say more when Taeyong came.

"Hey! Yangyang has something to tell with Y/N!"

Everyone looked at him with a confused expression. You stood up as well and nodded. "Yeah. Be there for a moment."

"Y/N, wait wait wait." Jungwoo quickly stood beside you and showcased his puppy eyes. "Are you mad?"

You shrugged, ruffling his hair afterwards. "Nope. Just be sensitive next time. You should know it the most because you are the Empath."

"Yeah, yeah. That's the point." Jungwoo fiddled with his fingers.

Mark titled his head curiously. "Hyung, why does it feel like you want to tell us something?"

"Do you guys need privacy? We can leave if you want to." Jisung asked in a quiet voice.

Jungwoo poked his cheeks, smiling boxy after. "Nothing. It's not a big deal anyway."

"Okay now can we go?" Taeyong grabbed your hand and pulled you away. "Curiosity is killing me!"

"Me too me too!" Donghyuck scurried hurriedly.

Soon, everyone except Jisung and Chenle are once again altogether, looking at Yangyang expectantly.

The guy took a deep breath, looking at you timidly. "Uhh.. I called everyone because my vision saw something in Y/N."

"Yeah, what about me?" You asked nervously.

Yangyang was serious for a moment that it scared you until he smiled. His eyes lit up while watching you happily. "I saw wings!"

"Wings?!" Your eyes widened.

"Oh my fucking-"

"No swearing." Ten giggled once Johnny reacted.

"Oh shit." Johnny pulled you and stroked your hair, his brows frowning out of happiness.

He was genuinely proud to know what is your significant capabilty.

Johnny then smiled warmly. "You are indeed an angel."

.     .     .     .     .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 22.7K 51
"You'll be our Secretary from this day." ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl was doing a good job in work until the 10 CEOs of the company noticed all the ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
22.4K 261 35
It's all about the new generation of F4 meet a new girl who will transfer to Shinhwa School.She came from China and she is Korean, along the way she...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...