Love Like You | Part 1 of the...

By cedarcity101

It's senior year, and the buzz is immaculate. Dream, the kid always in fights, running from the cops, and har... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 (end)
HELLO

chapter 13

1K 36 213
By cedarcity101

alcohol use | drug use | mentions of rape

dream let out a deep breath as they opened the door to the party, the air was hot and smelled like sweat and alcohol. he tightened his grip on georges hand and looked down at him. "lets stay together this time, okay? have you ever done this before?"

"no, but ive seen it in movies." george looked up at dream, his jawline sharpening as he lifted his head.

"okay, well basically, youre friends force you to have a drink then they get wasted and forget about you the rest of the night." dream kept talking as alex walked up to them with a red plastic cup in his hand.

"hey guys, glad yall could make it."

"yeah." dream said, and figured george wanted him to let go of his hand, so he untwined their fingers.

"sorry, but who are you?" alex turned to george.

"george."

alex looked up at dream, and his tone was excited. "its george."

"yes, its george." dream said awkwardly. "lets not bring up what we talked about."

"i wanna know." george watched dreams lips as he spoke.

pretty. i get to kiss him, wow.

"no, you dont."

"tell him. right now."

dream grabbed georges wrist and pulled him through the living area into the kitchen, dodging the sweaty drunks and stoners that were crowding up the house. "why are they all so involved with our personal life? goddamn."

"i dont know." george inspected his wrist when dream let go. "you held me so hard."

"sorry." dream grabbed two beers from the cooler and handed one to george.

"youre a bartender but chose to drink a beer." george leaned his ass on the counter, almost sitting on it but still wasnt quite tall enough.

"yeah, im not at work right now." dream saw a bottle opener on the counter and grabbed it, popped open his beer, then did georges. he set the bottle opener down and took a sip.

"so much for not wanting to drink." george just stared at his beer, contemplating every decision he made that lead up to him going to a party.

"yeah well, fuck that." dream took another sip and set his beer down, then grabbed georges hips and pushed his body on georges.

"dream?"

"baby, no one heres even going to remember this." dreams eyes were bloodshot, and george guessed his were too since the world was moving in slow motion. "wait here, ill be right back."

"okay." george watched dream leave, rolled his eyes and took his first sip of the night, reminding himself of the sour taste.

huh, this isnt half bad.

"hey." roses voice made george jump.

"oh hey."

"you jump every single time i talk to you."

"sorry, im just- yeah."

"george, are you high?" rose got close to georges face and inspected his eyes.

"mhm." george took a large swig out of his bottle and noticed rose wasnt drinking anything. "what are you doing here?"

"partying."

"youre not even drinking." george was kind of annoyed with rose, only because he didnt like social interactions with females.

"so? i can party sober."

"youre like a soccer mom trying to prove shes cool."

rose laughed sarcastically and got closer to george. "you look nice."

"im a mess, but thank you anyways." george looked down at her, but couldnt back up because he was against the counter and technically didnt have a reason to push her off.

"very hot." rose smiled.

"thanks." george smiled back to be nice, but wanted nothing more than to get her off of him.

rose giggled. "are we about to kiss right now?"

"absolutely no-" george was cut off as rose kissed him, and then he pushed her off. "what the fuck?"

"i thought you liked me." rose looked at him in fear and embarrassment.

"god, rose, i like dream." george regretted it as soon as it came out of his mouth, but couldnt stop. "i like boys, im sorry."

"oh." rose sounded crushed. "i called it."

"i really, really like him and its driving me insane."

"you do?" dream was standing at the doorway of the kitchen.

both george and rose turned to him, and georges facial expression dropped in fear.

no. oh my god.

"how long have you been standing there?" rose asked, and watched dream walk up to her, his height scaring the shit out of her.

"leave him alone."

"i thought he liked me." rose wanted to say everything she could to keep dream from knocking her out.

"how the fuck was that at all the message you got from him?"

rose needed to save herself. "because of all the times we made out." she ran out of the kitchen, and georges heart stopped.

dream turned to him. "all the times you what?"

"dream, its not true i promise shes just trying to start shit its all fake i promise." george wasnt sure how reasonable dream was when he was high.

"come here." dream grabbed georges wrist and his beer from the counter and brought him upstairs to a bedroom where the music wasnt as loud.

"dream please dont be mad at me for this, the only time me and her ever kissed was the ninth grade, last summer and just now, but she kissed me and i pushed her off." george watched dream shut and lock the door.

"i trust you. now take off your clothes."

"excuse me, what?" george was tipsy and absolutely baked, and he couldnt grasp the total change in energy.

"were gonna have sex- get naked." dream went over to george, grabbed their beer bottles and set them on an end table.

"dream, i dont feel like it, and were in someone elses house."

"theres no one else here right now." dream put his hands on georges waist and walked forwards, causing him to stumble on his own feet before they fell on the bed with dream on top.

"i dont feel like it." george didnt like the feeling of dream moving his hands to his wrists and pinning them to the bed above his head.

"itll be fast."

"stop."

dream looked at him with red eyes. "you cant do that."

"what?"

"tell me to stop like this."

"how? thats the safe word, right?"

"yeah, but i want to keep going." dream tightened his grip on georges wrists.

"well obviously." george strained under dream, and felt his back starting to get sweaty. "but its my body, so get off."

dream looked down at his victim, feeling himself getting aroused. "youre hot when youre weak."

"please, dream?" georges head was spinning and he just wanted to go home.

"youll like it." dream kissed georges neck, and he tried to move his wrists, but the grip was tightened. "the more you struggle, the tighter ill hold you."

"get off." george whined, sweat beading on his forehead. he tried kicking his legs, but couldnt reach dream since he was lodged between his legs.

he told me hed stop.

"one second." dream moved georges arms so they could be held by one hand. dream moved his other hand to georges thigh, and pressed his hardened dick against georges crotch area, the fabric of their jeans grinding against each other.

george cried in agony, sweat dripping down his forehead and dream pressed his mouth aggressively on his.

help. please help me, someone.

dream shoved his tongue in georges mouth without permission, causing the brunette to strain harder against dreams weight.

hes so strong. i cant fight him.

dream pulled away from the kiss to lick his lips and take a breath. "george, is this how its gonna be? am i gonna have to force you to fuck me every time?"

george let out a cry. "please stop it."

dream smirked. "you know that turns me on, daddy."

george let tears mix with the sweat he was drenched in, both him and dreams. the room smelt like moldy beer and a night he didnt want to remember. "someone help me!"

"what? help?" dream slammed his hand over georges mouth. "are you trying to get me in trouble?"

george cried underneath the smokey stench of dreams hand.

"oh." dream released george, and moved his hand to his own mouth. "oh- oh my god."

george sat up on the bed and pulled his knees to his chest after wiping his eyes. "i- i dont think we should see each other anymore."

"george, im so sorry."

"youre just gonna keep doing that to me, wont you? like you said?"

"no, you dont understand." dream choking on his words made him sound genuinely sorry, and george knew he was.

"you nearly raped me, dream. you sexually assaulted me. you ignored the safe word, for fucks sake. how am i supposed to be with you?"

"no, it wasnt like that." dream shifted uncomfortably. "this is why i didnt want to come."

"thats exactly what it was. who else have you done that to?"

"no one, i didnt even mean to do it to you. im drunk, george."

george looked up at him. "i dont care, i want to go home. like my home. no, no take me to your place. but i dont want to sleep with you, ill sleep on the couch."

"you realize the walk would be like two hours, right? i live so far from here."

"i dont fucking care, i cant be here anymore."

"i have somewhere i can take you."

"like id go anywhere with you."

"trust me, please."

"no."

dream sighed.

i fucked up.

"could you tell me where it is?" george really liked dream, and he knew they were extremely intoxicated, so he decided to give a benefit of a doubt.

"its a surprise but i promise- i promise i will not hurt you." george complied as dream grabbed his hand and unlocked the door, brought him down the stairs and tried to find alex or nick, and when he did, they were both making out with different girls.

they escaped through the front door and started walking, georges hand was warm in dreams.

"can we never talk about it again?" dream asked.

"yeah." george replied, kicking rocks from the sidewalk as they walked. "where are you taking me?"

"just somewhere we can relax." dream tightened his grip around georges hand.

"that scares me." george moved closer to dream.

"dont be scared, baby."

they walked in silence, and the sidewalk was wiggling for george.

"okay were here." dream said, and george looked up to see a dimly lit playground with a large field behind it, and what looked like college kids smoking weed, other people laying on blankets, watching the sky.

"why are we here?"

"its quiet, and comforting. its hidden, so.. you know." dream brought george to the swing set and sat on one of the swings, rocking slowly.

george did the same, the creaking of the rust was nostalgic. "i know were both kind of drunk and high, but i love you."

"what?" dream turned to him, smiled just a little, and george could tell he was forcing himself not to full fledged smile.

"i know its early, but i got some advice from nick and i want to tell you before its too late." george wasnt expecting it back, he didnt even want to remember that he said it in the first place.

what a waste of a first time.

"im not sure what love feels like." dream said, rocking a bit more intensely.

"me too, but youre sweet to me, and you take me on dates, and you buy me things, cuddle with me, call me baby and prince, you always put me first. you just- you make me feel like a person, rather than a chore, and i probably just love the feeling, but youre giving me the feeling so i love you."

dream wasnt even sure what to say, so he smiled and looked at the ground. "youre easy to simp for."

"wow, i have an entire simp- i feel famous."

dream giggled. "i love you too."

george turned to him, and felt like crying. "wait really?"

"yes. im in love with george henry davidson. i decided it like a week ago but was too pussy to say anything." dream stared at his converse. "remember when i blanked out at the beach like last night?"

"yeah?"

"i was extremely convinced i was going to tell you then, but i was scared and it physically hurt to see you smiling, and being pretty, and making love with you and not being able to remind you that i love you."

georges heart melted. the sky caught his eye. "dream."

dream looked up to see the deep blue sky speckled with stars and every so often there was a striking of light. "wait come here." dream grabbed georges hand and brought him to the field and took off his hoodie and handed it to george. "its cold and the grass is dewy."

george put on the hoodie, and him and dream lied on the grass cuddling, dream on the bottom and george half on him so they could both see the sky.

george snuggled deeper into dreams chest and they watched white streaks slowly begin to cover the sky. "i didnt know there was a meteor shower tonight."

"same." dream kissed the top of georges head. "i love you."

"i love you too." it felt good saying it, and george was comfortable with dream knowing he loved him.

dream focused on the sky. "its pretty."

"ive never seen one in real life before."

"i did once with my dad." dreams voice sounded sad.

"im sorry, it must be really hard for you now."

"i dont want to talk about it right now, i wanna talk about us, im ready to get us moving." dream said, grabbing georges hand. "do you think its okay that we already said it?"

"im going to tell you what nick told me, even if he was high and distracted when he said it, it was really, really helpful. love doesnt have a time limit, and if its real, then its real. i think i really love you, and even if its not going to be true later, who cares? were experimenting, were young and youre the best person ive ever met. if this isnt love, then im probably going to be too overwhelmed by what real love is."

dream smiled. "ive done so many things with you that ive never done before."

"same. youre in love with all the things i hate about myself."

dream kissed the top of his head. "wrong cavetown song."

george giggled "shut up, i know its a meteor shower moment but that quote sounded right."

dream giggled too, and whispered. "banana bread."

george laughed and rolled onto his stomach so he was facing dream. "you can have more kisses now."

"wait, george i just- i really want you to know i wasnt in my correct headspace at the party and i was upset because dylan was there and-" dream paused when george looked concerned and straddled his torso so he could look at him better. "and he um- well, it doesnt matter but i felt like i needed to take it out on you and im so, so sorry."

"dream,"

"and i know youre probably going to forgive me because i treat you like im a prodigy and that i dont do anything wrong but please, i need you to understand: i will never hold you down like that sober, or when im not upset and i promise on patches life that i will never rape you." dream propped himself on his elbows, the grass tickling his arm.

"i know." george could see dream being too aggressive in bed on accident, or not stopping when asked, but only if he didnt understand he needed to stop.

"there was this one time- and ive never told anyone about this because im extremely ashamed of it- but i was with this girl, and we were.. you know, like about to do it and normally, people use 'stop' as the safe word, but other times, they use stop in like a way that theyre just messing around and dont actually want me to stop," dream paused, trying to find a way to explain it. "like that wont be the safe word. if its the safe word, then of course ill stop i just- like theyll get mad if i stop when they ask me to if they dont actually want me to stop."

"is it like when someones like teasing you in a nice way and youre like stop it, but you secretly like it and yall are both giggling and stuff?" george tried to understand.

"yes, yeah its exactly like that, or like when youre about to finish and youre like wait, wait but you dont want them to stop."

"okay."

"okay, well per usual, i asked her what the safe word was, and she said 'enough,' so i was like 'okay cool' or whatever and we were doing it and she said stop, but she like moaned it, and i didnt realize she actually wanted me to stop."

"oh, dream."

"yeah so basically we were still going and she literally had to push me off because she forgot that she changed the word, and i understand that stop means stop its just- i dont know, i still feel guilty about it im really, really ashamed. we got it all squared away and no charges were pressed or anything but its still so messed up of me." dream couldnt look at george. "i shouldve stopped, ya know?"

"its really no ones fault."

"its my fault, stop means stop."

"but that wasnt the safe word, and as you said before, sometimes they dont mean it."

"i still feel like i raped her."

"you didnt, dream. how long ago was it?"

"years, i was still so inexperienced." dream felt even worse knowing he almost didnt stop for george, when the safe word was stop and thats what he was saying, not to mention how often he had sex.

"see." george touched dreams face. "youre okay, baby. she knows what happened, right?"

"yeah, we discussed everything and i apologized and we actually ended up sleeping together still but thats not the point."

"oh. have you ever brought anyone home and done it like-"

"ill be honest george, i think ive banged someone on every piece of furniture in my apartment." dream felt bad saying it, because he knew george wanted to feel special but also didnt want to lie.

"i mean im not surprised, really." george felt his heart drop.

"ive had so many other firsts with you though." dream tried to make up for it, and smiled. "hey, like ive never danced in the rain with anyone before, and ive never.. been gay."

george laughed. "yeah wait how are you so good at head if youve never done it?"

"im probably not good youre just virgin." dream laid back down, and george did too, his head on his chest. "you rub off like a boss though."

"im alone a lot, okay?"

dream laughed. "its cool."

george laughed in embarrassment. "im kidding i actually dont jerk off that much."

"oh right, thats like not a big deal to you."

"yeah. you should tell me another secret."

"no, its your turn."

george giggled. "okay, fine. so one time, i was like.. beating off or whatever and my dad walked in."

"thats the worst, what happened?"

george laughed knowing that dream empathized. "it was super awkward."

"i bet you werent under the sheets."

"are you supposed to do it under the sheets?"

"i dont know, is there a certain way to do it?"

"i- i dont know. anyways, no, i was obviously not under the covers and my dad- he saw everything and i was watching- i-"

dream wheezed. "what were you watching?"

"uh- no that doesnt matter but he just turned around and left and then later in the week he like grounded me from my phone and blamed it on something else but i know it was for that."

"why would he do that? he acts like its not normal."

"its funny because like it was really late at night and i thought both my parents went to bed but it was just my mom so i didnt lock the door and he just walked in. i think he thought i was getting laid because the stupid volume was on."

dream laughed even harder. "thats priceless- wait how old were you?"

"i dont know, like fifteen. and he still just walks into my room to this day like youd think that would make him stop and knock but no."

"was that the last time he walked in on you?"

"yeah, i started doing it in the bathroom."

dream took deep breaths, calming down. "oh, thats traumatic im sorry."

"it was messed up but whatever."

"he just saw you watching porn with your dick in your hand- thats so sad." dream giggled again.

"yeah, yeah, dont act like its never happened to you." george laughed in embarrassment. "its your turn."

"okay, okay. so oh this is bad- you cant tell anyone or everyone from my middle school will remember."

"okay."

"so, clearly, i was in middle school, and we were doing these like presentations, and uh- okay, me and dylan were like best friends- and-"

"wait seriously?"

"yeah. anyways, so when it was my turn, i went up there and everyone was just staring at me, and the only noise i could make was this like incredibly slutty moan on accident."

george laughed. "okay wait so you moaned in front of just your class? that couldnt have been so bad."

"no, it was three of our classes all in the cafeteria, and i had thought everyone was watching me before, but then everyone was watching me. some of the girls like eyed me it was awkward- but it gets worse. i saw the girl i had a crush on like, eyeing me, and she didnt know i was watching her but she like licked her lips-"

"oh no." george giggled.

"yeah it was great. so to wrap it up, i was easy back then and got hard and im sure everyone saw that too. oh fun fact, i was in jeans."

george whined in empathy. "was she still eyeing you when you were hard?"

"i dont know i was too embarrassed to keep watching her so i just acted like nothing happened. people started calling me a hoe though because they were like theres no way he moans that good and is still a virgin. like for one, its not your business and for two, that wasnt even a pleasure moan it was just discomfort." dream rubbed georges back. "guess who started the rumor?"

"dylan?"

"yeah."

"that little fucker." george felt genuine rage for dylan. "hes an asshole."

dream stared at the sky. "that boner lasted for such a long time and for what."

george chuckled. "thats awful."

"yeah. okay, your turn."

"this is kinda deep, maybe a bit triggering."

"thats okay."

"okay, so like this didnt happen to me at the time, but i was a kid, maybe seven or eight and i was in the kitchen eating a grilled cheese- i remember that specifically- and my dad came home from work and he seemed upset from the beginning and him and my mom went into their room and i remember being curious so i walked up to their door." george paused. "and i like could just hear my mom getting hit."

"are you sure she was getting hit?"

"oh my god, dream, yes. she had a bunch of bruises on her face the next day. plus, id heard them doing it before and it wasnt like that."

"im sorry that your household is so toxic."

"yeah. i didnt mean to bring the mood down, tell me about your first time, those are always embarrassing."

"not yours."

george laughed. "yeah, i got lucky. except the stupid bar thing."

"oh yeah. okay, well my first time was awkward, and it was two bottoms arguing about who was going to top because neither of us wanted to dom."

"what? dream didnt want to top?"

"well i didnt know what to do and i couldnt even pretend that i knew."

"thats so awkward."

"it was. i made her top by topping her."

"what?"

"okay like i grabbed her neck and was like if you dont top im going home and she actually topped."

"when was this?"

"like summer of eight grade going into ninth." dream yawned, and the sky had stopped its movement except for the stars twinkling.

"thats insane. you were so young."

"i guess. id ask you about your first time but i was there so i guess it doesnt matter. oh, you could tell me about your first kiss."

"my first kiss, okay. well, i was in like eighth or ninth grade, and-"

"how do you not remember if you were in middle school or high school?"

"piss off. i think i was in ninth because thats when i met rose."

"oh no."

"yeah, rose was my first kiss."

"ew- oh my god."

george chuckled. "hey, dont be mean. we were at her house and it really just kind of happened. the details are a bit blurry now."

"tongue?"

"yeah."

"damn, your first kiss and you frenched."

"we used tongue on our first kiss."

"did we?" dream moved his hand to georges hair. "i like talking like this."

"me too."

"do you have a twitch account?"

"yeah its the same as my youtube." george yawned too. "how about you?"

"yeah."

"dream, im guessing?"

"yeah."

"im so tired."

"sleepyhead." dream said in a baby tone. "if you dont feel like getting up, we can just sleep here."

"were in the middle of a park."

"yeah but if i stand up im most definitely going to fall over." dream chuckled. "whos turn was it?"

"yours, i told you about my first kiss."

"oh, right. okay this is so embarrassing, but i have to tell because its so funny and ive been dying to tell someone."

"okay."

dream started giggling. "okay, so it was like last january or something, and i was sleeping with my ex, okay well she was my girlfriend at the time, and in my dream i-" he cut himself off to laugh. "i like used the bathroom in my dream, and in real life i pissed the bed-" he started wheezing. "and she didnt wake up so i just cleaned it and she never knew."

george was giggling. "if you ever piss the bed when im sleeping next to you, i swear to god its over."

dream was wheezing, and trying to take deep breaths. "she still doesnt know."

"that sounds like a banger tweet."

"no, im never telling anyone about that."

george scoffed. "youre a little pissbaby."

"dont you dare call me that." dream was still laughing.

"fine, fine." george kissed dreams chest.

"ew, wait- were cuddling in jeans."

"this isnt even the first time weve cuddled in jeans- where the fuck have you been this entire time?"

"oh shit- yeah i promise ill remember when im sober but as of right now, im seeing mona lisa fucking the old hormone monster from big mouth in the sky."

george chuckled. "i love you."

"i love you too, prince."

as soon as they shut their eyes for longer than a second, they were blacked out asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 893 16
george breaks up with his girlfriend after finding out she cheating. shortly before he met dream. dream helps him and the quickly become close friend...
158K 4.3K 11
College/Cafe au - George has a crush but hasn't even had his first kiss yet, so he goes to his best friend Dream for help, but the outcome is not qui...
820K 23.8K 36
George hasn't had an easy life after being diagnosed with autism. Going to a public school as an autistic, highly intelligent boy, he clearly notices...
306K 8K 32
George finally gets to meet Dream irl only to be met with unexpected feelings that caught him off guard. (I'm not ruining the plot hehe, but expect i...