𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢...

By Lia2NE1

ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴠ sᴛʏʟᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛᴀɴᴛs sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ £50,00... More

❤︎𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜❤︎
❤︎Episode 1
❤︎Episode 2
❤︎Episode 3
❤︎Episode 4
❤︎Episode 5
❤︎Episode 6
❤︎Episode 7
❤︎Episode 8
❤︎Episode 9
❤︎Episode 10
❤︎Episode 11
❤︎Episode 12
❤︎Episode 13
❤︎Episode 14
❤︎Episode 15
❤︎Episode 16
❤︎Episode 17
❤︎Episode 18
❤︎Episode 19
❤︎Episode 20
❤︎Episode 21
❤︎Episode 22
❤︎Episode 23
❤︎Episode 24
❤︎Episode 25
❤︎Episode 26
❤︎Episode 27
❤︎Episode 28
❤︎Episode 29
❤︎Episode 30 ✨
❤︎Episode 31 ✨
❤︎Episode 32 ✨
❤︎Episode 33 ✨
❤︎Episode 34
❤︎Episode 35
❤︎Episode 36
❤︎Episode 37
❤︎Episode 38
❤︎Episode 39
❤︎Episode 41
❤︎Episode 42
❤︎Episode 43
❤︎Episode 44
❤︎Episode 45
❤︎Episode 46
❤︎Episode 47 - FINALE ✨
❤︎Paradise Mansion The Reunion: TEASER
❤︎Reunion - Part 1
❤︎Reunion - Part 2
❤︎Reunion - Part 3

❤︎Episode 40

7.2K 420 3.2K
By Lia2NE1

🌼🌼
〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Friendships were tested

"You're not about to argue with me again, I'll fucking pattern you right now"

"So fucking do something"

The islanders opened up

"I want you all to spend some time writing whatever it is that is you're deepest concern, fear or traumas."

And triggers were set off

"Don't ever fucking talk about my parents again"

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

Lies are told

"What happened?"

Secrets are kept

"Please don't tell him"

And a big surprise for the islanders

"I can't believe it!"

28ᴋ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛs ʀɪɢʜᴛ!!! ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴀᴛ 30ᴋ! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ sᴏᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ. ɪᴍ sᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴʟғᴜʟ. ɴᴏ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ ɪ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sᴏ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀs sᴏ ᴜɴsᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ɪᴍ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ɢʀᴀᴛᴇғᴜʟ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ♡︎

ᴡʜᴏᴏ ᴄʜɪʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴏᴛ sᴇɴᴛɪᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʟᴍᴀᴏ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

BUT LET ME PUT THIS IN CAPITAL LETTERS SO YOU MF'S WHO DONT VOTE CAN READ!
DONT FORGET TO VOTE!
AND SPAM THE COMMENTS!!
Love you mwah

ᴍᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs ᴅʀᴏᴘ ʏᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟ 💜💜

Aʟsᴏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɪɴᴄᴀsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇs ᴀ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀ:

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼
(Long chapter ahead so don't let your comments die out towards the end!)

Ashlyn trembles and cries while Jimin angrily frowns.

Jimin:"I have buttons Ashlyn so don't fucking push them."

Jimin lets her go and storms out the bathroom. Ashlyn sobs as trembles and glances as the scratch on her cheek when she looks in the mirror.

Jimin angrily makes his way back downstairs with a frown on his face. Exiting the downstairs bathroom, Yoongi notices Jimin's angry composure as he approaches him.

Yoongi:"What's wrong?"

Jimin:"I swear if she ever talks about my parents again, I'll snap her fucking neck."

Before Jimin can storm past, Yoongi forcefully grabs his arm and stops him. Jimin glances down at Yoongi's hand before travelling his glare up to Yoongi's frown.

Yoongi:"Calm down. Do you understand me?"

Yoongi's flat yet stern tone makes Jimin stare at him for a few moments before hesitantly sighing and backing down with a small nod.

Yoongi:"Sit in the lounge and cool off. No jodas las cosas ahora."

Jimin shrugs Yoongi's hand off but nevertheless follows his instructions and sits himself in the lounge to cool off.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Yoongi:"I taught him how to stay calm so he needs to remember that."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Yoongi glances towards the stairs and sees a frightened Ashlyn coming down the stairs. Not bothering to check on her, Yoongi rolls his eyes and walks past her as she goes into the bedroom.

As Jungkook lays on the bed with his arm propped behind his head and his eyes closed; he's caught by surprise when Ashlyn wraps her around around his waist and cries onto his chest.

Jungkook:"Ash? What's wrong?"

Ashlyn doesn't answer but only hides her face away from Jungkook while she cries.

Jungkook:"Babe you're shaking. Sit up, what's wrong."

Jungkook makes Ashlyn sit up as he places his hands on the side of her arms.

Jungkook:"Babe? What happened?"

Ashlyn:"Nothing. It's fine."

Jungkook frowns and places his hand under her chin and lifts up her head. The moment he does, he notices the deep scratch on her cheek.

Jungkook:"Ashlyn tell me what happened."

Ashlyn:"Honestly Jungkook it's nothing. I just fell in the bathroom and I just overreacted."

Jungkook frowns and scoffs.

Jungkook:"Ash don't lie to me, I know you ain't gonna act like this over falling in the bathroom. What happened?"

Hearing the voices of the other islanders, Ashlyn notices all the other islanders heading inside for bed.

Ashlyn:"Babe just leave it. Please I just wanna go to sleep."

Jungkook:"Ashlyn you can chat to me—"

Ashlyn:"I just wanna go to sleep Jungkook."

As more of the islanders enter the bedroom, Jungkook sighs and decides to drop the situation.

Jungkook:"Alright cool."

Ashlyn lays down as Jungkook wraps his arm around her waist; noticing that she's still shaking, as well as not facing him and sleeping with her head on his chest like she normally does.

The other islanders get themselves changed and ready for bed. Both Tae and Taesan finding it awkward to not be acknowledging or talking to Jungkook and Ashlyn; as the two of them get comfortably into their bed and Tae proceeding to wrap his arm around Taesan and kissing her goodnight. After her awkward disagreement with Jay, Janet gets into bed alone meanwhile Jay makes his way to sleep out on the day bed.

More of the islanders get into bed and pretty soon the lights turn off. After a while despite the islanders being asleep, Jimin is wide awake.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jimin:"Honestly I've never been so bored in my life. I need to be entertained and I know just the girl."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jimin gets himself out of bed and smirks to himself as he makes his way over to Janet's bed; letting himself lay down next to her.

Janet:"What are you doing?"

Janet whispers as she turns around to him.

Jimin:"I'm bored, entertain me."

Janet rolls her eyes as she turns over away from Jimin.

Janet:"Vete a la mierda Jimin."

Jimin chuckles and wraps his arm around her waist as he leans down to kiss her neck which tickles her in the process.

Janet:"Stop it."

Janet giggles and turns back around to face Jimin as he smiles and slightly leans over her.

Janet:"Go back to your own bed."

Jimin smirks as he looks down at her.

Jimin:"Aw come on Janet, you know you're my favourite girl."

Janet scoffs.

Janet:"You a damn liar Jimin."

Jimin:"I don't fuck people more than once Janet. How many times I fuck you?"

Janet looks away, causing Jimin to chuckle.

Jimin:"Exactly. Eres mi favorita chica."

Once Janet looks back at him, Jimin leans down and attaches his lips to hers. Janet places her hand on his cheek and responds to his kiss, letting Jimin kiss her heatedly as he pulls the covers over their bodies.

🌼🌼

The sky is painted with a beautiful orange canvas as the sun rises high. The islanders all begin to wake up as the lights in bedroom turn on. Janet rubs her eyes and looks over to find Jimin back in his own bed after last night.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Janet:"I'm honestly so mad at myself. You know when there's just something that's really bad for you but you just can't stay away from it. That's what it's like with Jimin. I don't want to get any feelings for him, but he just has a way of getting to me, and I'm just really disappointed in myself.
*ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛs ᴛᴇᴀʀʏ ᴇʏᴇᴅ*

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

As the islanders begin to get themselves out of bed, Ashlyn quickly gets up and avoids making eye contact with Jimin even when he glances at her. Jungkook gets up after her, but before being about to say a word to her Ashlyn makes her way out the bedroom and to the bathroom.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"Bruv I just need to know what happened with Ash, cause I know she ain't telling me the truth and it's really starting to get on my nerves."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Despite the tension from yesterday, Tae and Taesan head over to Jungkook and pul him aside for a chat.

Taehyung:"Jungkook can we talk?"

Jungkook looks over at them and nods.

Taehyung:"Look I just wanted to apologise for yesterday. Things definitely got way out of hand and escalated to a place where it didn't need to go. So I'm sorry."

Jungkook shakes his head and softly smiles.

Jungkook:"Bro it's all good. Like you said it got to a place where it didn't need to go and trust me bro I never wanna fight like that with you ever. So I'm sorry too. And T I'm sorry for coming at you the way I did, you know I love you like a little sis."

Taesan smiles as she nods.

Taesan:"It's okay. I definitely think emotions were high yesterday and just got the better of everyone. But you know I love you too."

Jungkook smiles and wraps his arm around Taesan's shoulder for a hug as Tae smiles.

Taehyung:"I wanted to apologise to Ash too, but she seemed kind of agitated."

Jungkook:"I don't know man, she's been moving weird since yesterday night."

Taesan:"Is she still mad about Cam?"

Jungkook:"Nah I don't even think that's it. Like she came into the room, she was crying and shaking and she had some scratch on her cheek, then she try tell me she fell in the bathroom. I don't believe that for a second."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"I get what he's saying. Like Ash isn't gonna react like that over simply falling in the bathroom."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jungkook:"Tae can you do me a favour?"

Taehyung:"Yeah?"

Jungkook:"You were there for her during all the shit with Christian when that should've been me. I don't know maybe she trusts you more tell you what's going on. But can you just make sure she's good. And just let her know that she can always chat to me if somethings wrong."

Tae nods.

Taehyung:"Yeah of course."

Taesan:"And if she's in the makeup room, I'll do a little check up on her."

Jungkook:"I appreciate that guys."

The three of them smile and continue on to get ready for the day along with the other islanders.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"I just want Ash to know she can chat to me. Like no matter what I'm gonna be there for her so she ain't gotta be scared to let me know what's going on."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

After getting himself ready and prepped for the day, Tae makes his way up to the makeup room to talk to Ashlyn, while Taesan goes to shower.

Taehyung:"Ash can we talk?"

Ashlyn looks up at Tae and sighs with a nod before following him out to the terrace where they both take their seats.

Taehyung:"Well firstly I just wanted to pull you for a chat and apologise for how I spoke to you yesterday. I know Cam meant a lot to you, and I should've been more considerate of your feelings, and I'm sorry that I wasn't."

Ashlyn looks to the ground and nods her head.

Ashlyn:"It's fine. I think it being a new day and having some time to clear my head, I do understand why you and Taesan made the decision to send Cam home."

Despite her accepting the apology, Tae can't help but notice how off her composure is.

Taehyung:"Ash is everything okay?"

Ashlyn looks up at Tae but suddenly breaks down into tears and lowers her head.

Taehyung:"Hey, what's wrong? You can talk to me Ash you know that."

Ashlyn leans into Tae's embrace as she cries on his shoulder.

Ashlyn:"I can't tell Jungkook, I want to but I can't."

Taehyung:"What can't you tell him?"

As Ashlyn cries more, she reluctantly answers.

Ashlyn:"That Jimin put his hands on me."

Tae immediately frowns.

Taehyung:"He what? When?"

Ashlyn:"Last night. Me and Jungkook....went to bed early...and Jimin came into the bathroom and he—"

Cutting herself off with a cry Ashlyn looks down.

Taehyung:"Is he fucking out his mind? Ash, Jungkook needs to know."

Ashlyn immediately looks up at Tae and shakes her head.

Ashlyn:"No don't tell him. Besides it was my fault, I'm the one who said something to piss Jimin off."

Taehyung:"Ash I don't care what you said, that's no excuse for him to think he can put his fucking hands on you, and I don't know why you're not telling Jungkook about it."

Ashlyn:"Because I don't want to be the reason Jungkook gets kicked out Tae. I feel bad enough that he gets into fights and he gets in trouble because of me. I don't want to be the reason he gets sent home. So please, please don't tell him."

Tae glances at the scratch on Ashlyn's cheek before letting out a frustrated sigh as he shakes his head.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"I get why she doesn't want to tell him, I get that. But at the end of the day Jungkook does what he does to protect her. The fact the Jimin thinks he can puts his fucking hands on her, I swear I'll fuck him up if I see him near her."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taehyung:"So what then? You're just not gonna tell him?"

Ashlyn looks down and shakes her head.

Ashlyn:"I don't want anything happening. I don't wanna see Jungkook get into trouble and I don't want to see him get sent home. We all know Jungkook's not gonna control his temper when it comes to this. So if it means not telling him then that's what I'll do, because him just being here by my side is just as important to me as him defending and fighting for me."

Tae lets out another deep sigh as he looks up at Ashlyn and reluctantly nods.

Taehyung:"Fine, look I'll respect your decision, but if Jimin ever comes near you again, you have to tell Jungkook or I will."

Ashlyn nods pulls Tae in for a tight hug.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"Believe me I want to tell Jungkook, but I'm not risking him being sent home. I'm not giving Jimin that satisfaction.

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

After her Shower, Taesan makes her way back down to main foyer where Jimin walks into as he exits the bedroom after getting dressed.

Jimin:"Hello mi bella. Don't you look sexy."

Taesan shyly giggles as Jimin approaches her and eyes her bikini.

Taesan:"You're such a flirt."

Jimin chews his gum as he smirks at her.

Jimin:"Who would be able to resist flirting with you? Besides, you know you like him."

Taesan:"Shut up."

Taesan giggles and nudges him.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jimin:"And she falls more and more for my charm everyday. I love it."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"I swear Jimin is actually biggest flirt ever. It's hard not to get flustered around him.

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jimin:"You wanna know a little secret?"

Taesan:"What?"

Jimin steps closer to her, lifting up her chin and softly rubbing his thumb against her plump lips.

Jimin:"If you weren't with Tae, I'd literally make love to you non stop, all day, every day, mi bella."

Taesan bites her lip and flusteredly looks down as she chuckles. Before she has time to respond, she pushes Jimin's hand away when she hears footsteps approaching.

Taesan:"Well I'm with Tae Jimin, so there shall be no love making between us."

Jimin smirks while chewing his gum as Taesan shyly smiles and walks away from him, only to bump into Tae and Ashlyn on her way out.

Taehyung:"You okay ma belle?"

Taesan nods and smiles before Tae sees Jimin heading outside and sending a smile over at him on his way out.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"I know Ash doesn't want a scene, but I swear he's testing me. He better not have been anywhere near San."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taesan:"Ashlyn are you okay?"

Ashlyn nods and smiles.

Ashlyn:"Yeah I'm good."

Taesan:"I wanted to apologise for the situation with Cam."

Ashlyn:"It's okay, honestly, I do understand the decision and I don't fight with you."

Taesan smiles as she gives Ashlyn a hug and the three of them make their way outside with the rest of the other islanders. Jungkook immediately looks over at Ashlyn and makes his way over to her and hugs her.

Jungkook:"You good babe?"

Ashlyn smiles and wraps her around Jungkook to kiss him.

Ashlyn:"I'm fine. Just tired today, that's all."

Still not fully convinced, Jungkook reluctantly nods and gives her another kiss.

🌼🌼

As the day presses on, the islanders comfortably enjoy lounging around in the sun.

On the sun beds, Yoongi and India lay sun bathing together. India lifts up her sunglasses and takes a glance over at Jimin, watching him as he lays on a floaty in the pool while sucking on an ice lolly.

India:"Yoongi, I gotta question."

With his tinted shades on and an arm rested behind his head, Yoongi doesn't pay her much attention as he lazily answers.

Yoongi:"What?"

India:"What Jimin said in that therapy sesh. Is all shit true?"

Still not spearing her a glance, Yoongi furrows his brows slightly.

Yoongi:"Why you asking?"

India shrugs as she turns to him.

India:"Call me curious. But by now i know what Jimin's like, just wandering if he was making it up for entertain—"

Yoongi:"He wasn't."

India falls silent as she stares at Yoongi.

Yoongi:"He was groomed. That woman did horrible shit to him."

India frowns and glances back at Jimin.

India:"So where were his parents?"

Yoongi sighs.

Yoongi:"Busy with a messy divorce. Too busy to notice their nine year old son being groomed into have sex with a woman twice his age."

India looks down, biting her lips as she frowns.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

India:"Damn all that hella crazy."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Yoongi:"India.."

India:"Yeah?"

Yoongi:"Don't ask any questions about Jimin ever again. Keep your curiosity to yourself. You don't wanna get on me and Jimin's bad side. Stick to being pretty and fucking me when I feel like it."

Finally turning to look at her, Yoongi lowers his shades and looks at her with an intimidating glance.

India:"My bad."

Yoongi shuts his eyes and lifts his shades as India falls silent and shields her eyes with her sunglasses.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Yoongi:"I hate when people start asking questions. Honestly I've been getting bored with India now."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Over in the kitchen, Janet and Saweetie make themselves breakfast as they chat.

Saweetie:"So girl what's up with you and Jay. Y'all had your heated lil argument yesterday."

Janet sighs and she focuses on frying her eggs.

Janet:"Honestly i ont like to pop off. But he really pushed it. Like I ask for nothing but for him to be honest with me. People may think that I'm the type of woman that will fight another woman for a man, nah that ain't me. I ain't come for him because I'm jealous he wants Cam, no, it's the fact that he's always known he wants Cam. Yet he chose to be scared and instead use me as a little comfort zone instead of going after what he wanted and telling me straight up. I don't like that. I'm not a backup and I don't like people lying to me. I'm a big girl and I can handle the truth."

Saweetie:"Mm i feel you girl. That's what I like about you though, I like that you don't unnecessarily attack the female, but you go straight to the source of the problem. There's a lot of girls who ont know how to do that."

Janet nods in agreement.

Janet:"I didn't need to attack Cam, she wasn't the problem. At the end of the day, if Jay can really think about what he wants and actually man up to go for it, then I ain't gone be mad about that."

Saweetie:"Girl you so mature, I love yo ass."

Janet laughs and giggles as Saweetie hugs her tightly and rocks her back and forth.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Janet:"As I said, Jay needs to just man up and go for what he wants, not hide and try using comfort zones. I don't mind if he wants to be with Cam, but what he wasn't gonna do, was tell me last minute he wanted her to stay, but not actually tell me that he wanted to be with her. Even when I asked him."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

As both girls continue to cook, Janet jolts and the sudden notification going off.

Janet:"Guys I got a text!"

The islanders turn over to Janet as she looks down at the text.

Janet:"Janet and Jay, don't you just love family reunions?"

Janet looks down at the text in confusion.

Jay:"Family reunions?"

Tinashe:"Wait someone's coming over."

The islanders all look over and see people heading over to them. Janet lets out a scream as her sister Mariana smiles and waves at her, and following behind is Jay's parents Jodie and David.

Janet:"Mariana!"

Janet runs towards her sister; hugging her tightly as both of them shed tears.

Mariana:"Perra, te extrañé mucho!"

Janet:"Yo también te extrañé oh dios mio."

As Janet hugs her sister, Jay smiles widely and hugs both his parents.

Jodie:"I've missed you so much baby. It's so good to see you."

Jay:"You too Mom."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Janet:"I can't believe it! I'm literally in shock, I can't beloved my sister's here it feels so surreal."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jay:"It's crazy how much time you've spent away from our families, honestly seeing my parents has really made my day."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

The islanders politely greet both families before letting Janet and Jay have time to themselves to talk with their family. Janet sits with her sister over at the sofa swing as they chat.

Janet:"I'm so excited you're hear! You been watching every episode haven't you?"

Janet's sister laughs as she nods.

Mariana:"Obviously, girl I ain't missed shit. You living with all these fine ass men, girl I would have been on all of them, especially Tae, Jungkook, Jimin. Mathew."

Janet rolls her eyes and throws her head back to laugh.

Janet:"Repeat after me. I will not go for men that are taken."

Mariana:"Por qué that's you're rule, not mine."

Janet:"Oh my god."

Mariana laughs along with Janet.

Mariana:"Honestly I been so proud of you though, you really been carrying yourself like a queen mami. Toda la familia está orgullosa de ti también."

Janet smiles.

Janet:"Gracias. I really just be living my life here the best I can."

Mariana:"Well you doing good mami. Now let's talk about Jimin, cause you know his ass sexy as hell."

Janet:"Uh lets not talk about him. He dangerous."

Mariana:"Chica, lo dejaría follarme, peligroso o no."

Janet:"Oh my god I literally hate you!"

Janet laughs her head on Mariana's shoulders as the two sisters burst out laughing. Over by the fire pit, Jay talks to his parents about Cam.

Jodie:"How do you feel about Cam leaving?"

Jay sighs as he shrugs.

Jay:"It definitely ain't feeling too great not having her hear. Obviously I know where I went wrong when it comes to me and Cam but I wanna fix that too."

David:"Well son, I think you just gotta make man up and be willing to take a risk. I think with you and Janet you both now that it's not going anywhere. But if you feel like you want Cam, ain't nothing wrong with going for that."

Jay nods as he listens to his parents advice.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jay:"Can't lie I do think it's fear that's low-key stopping me from really taking that risk for Cam. But I just gotta think on it."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

After spending some time with their families, Both Jay and Janet escort them back to the entrance for their goodbyes.

Janet:"I can't wait to see you on the out side mami. I love you."

Mariana:"I love you too sis. Keep doing you and be that bad bitch I know you is."

Janet laughs as she hugs her sister tightly. Meanwhile Jay hugs his parents goodbye.

Jodie:"I love you Jay. Do what's right for you okay baby."

Jay nods and smiles as he hugs his mother, than gives his dad a hug, before both hun and Janet wave them all off.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}
*ᴛᴇᴀʀʏ ᴇʏᴇᴅ*
Janet:"I literally miss my sister already. She's literally my bestfriend. I'm so thankful I got to see her today."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

After the departure of Jay and Janet's families, the islanders continue on with their day, completely unaware of the next family approaching. Until a next goes off.

Jungkook:"I got a text!"

The islanders turn towards Jungkook as he sits up with his arm around Ashlyn and reads the text at loud.

Jungkook:"Jungkook, name something that would make you and Ashlyn happy...."

Ashlyn:"What?"

Ashlyn frowns in confusion as Jungkook looks down at the text while the rest of the islanders crowd around.

Taehyung:"Something that would make you guys happy?"

Jungkook:"I don't know. Sex?"

Ashlyn:"Babe!"

Jungkook chuckles as Ashlyn hits his arm and rolls her eyes while she shakes her head.

Aisha:"Seeing yuh parents wah should mek yuh happy J!"

Both Jungkook and Ashlyn turn their heads and to their surprise; see their families heading over. With wide smiles on their faces, Jungkook's mother Aisha and little sister Tanisha, along with Ashlyn's mum, Evelyn and her dad Maverick, wave as they walk over.

Ashlyn lets out a scream and runs into her dad's arms and hugs him tightly while she cries. Her mum smiles softly and gently rubs her back.

Evelyn:"Uh huh totally a daddy's girl. Ka taea e au te awhi Ashlyn."

Ashlyn giggles at the sound of her mum switching to Maori and pulls her into a hug too and cries. As Ashlyn hugs her parents, Jungkook immediately rushes over to his mum and bursts into tears himself as he hugs her.

Aisha:"Stahp all a dat crying J."

Jungkook:"Mama let me cry man."

Aisha laughs and smiles as she hugs Jungkook tightly and lets him cry as her eyes water herself. When Jungkook pulls away from his mum's hug he then smiles widely as he pulls his little sister into a tight hug.

Jungkook:"I miss you much man."

Tanisha:"Miss you too."

Some of the islanders politely greet Ashlyn and Jungkook's families. Aisha's eyes suddenly widen when she catches glimpse of Tae as he heads over with Taesan.

Aisha:"J move yuh blocking di gud view."

Aisha pushes Jungkook out the way and smiles as she runs her hand through her hair and smiles at Tae.

Aisha:"Rahtid! Tae mi neva kno yuh look dis gud inna person. Yuh look spicy."

Jungkook frowns in disgust meanwhile everyone else giggles, even Ashlyn's parents.

Taehyung:"Thank you. You're a beautiful woman yourself."

Jungkook throws an even more disgusted look over at Tae while Aisha smiles.

Aisha:"Lord Jesus tek mi now. Tae yuh like olda women?"

Jungkook:"Cut that out! Cut it out! You must be bluffing bruv."

Everyone laughs as Jungkook shakes his head in disgust and outrage.

Jungkook:"Tae go away bruv."

Tae laughs and takes a step back to wrap his arm around Taesan which Aisha notices.

Taesan:"It's nice to meet you Aisha, I'm Taesan."

Aisha glances between Taesan and Tae.

Aisha:"Who?"

Jungkook facepalms as Taesan awkwardly chuckles.

Taesan:"Taesan? Like coupled up with Tae."

Aisha looks back and forth between them once more.

Aisha:"Mmhm. Hi. Waah yuh name? Tarreen?"

Taesan:"Taesan."

Aisha:"Oh, oh, sorry. Taesan."

Jungkook shakes his head and sighs as the introductions continues. With Taesan finally meeting Jungkook's little sister as well as Jungkook meeting Ashlyn's parents and Ashlyn meeting Aisha and Tanisha.

Ashlyn and Jungkook both separate off with their parents. Ashlyn heads over to the fire pit and sits with her parents; tears once again running down her face while her parents chuckle.

Evelyn:"Ashlyn stop crying you're making me cry babe."

Evelyn fans her face and tries to blink her tears away while Ashlyn's dad Maverick rolls his eyes and the sight of his wife and daughter crying.

Maverick:"Look at you cry babies."

Ashlyn giggles and leans into her Dad; giving him another tight hug.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}
*ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ*
Ashlyn:"I'm so happy they're here, I can't even explain. Especially my dad, like I'm such a daddy's girl so just to see him again literally means the world to me."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Ashlyn:"Have you guys been watching the show?"

Evelyn:"Course babe, haven't missed a single episode. We've been so proud of you."

Ashlyn:"Aw really? How have I been? Like what's it's like watching me?"

Ashlyn's Dad raises and eyebrow and crosses his muscular arms.

Maverick:"Some things you need an ass whopping for. Like all that nonsense under the sheets. Not to mention your little heart racing stunt."

Ashlyn squeals and covers her face.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"I don't think anyone wants to hear that their parents have seen them get freaky haha. How embarrassing."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Ashlyn:"I'm so embarrassed."

Evelyn giggles and wraps her arms around Ashlyn's shoulders.

Maverick:"But I will say I am proud of how you've handled yourself. There's little things you need to work on Princess, like keeping yourself away from drama that don't involve you. But I think you're slowly learning to handle that. But other than that I'm proud of you."

Ashlyn smiles and nods as she leans in to hug her dad.

Ashlyn:"Thanks Dad. What do you guys think of Jungkook? Do you like him?"

Evelyn:"I love him, I think he's good for you. And I really love that he's got your back not matter what."

Maverick:"Yeah at first I didn't like at all. But he's worked his way up and he's gained my respect. Obviously I still got a few words for him."

Ashlyn:"Dad don't scare him."

Maverick:"If he's man enough he'll handle it."

Both Ashlyn and her mum roll their eyes and laugh. Meanwhile over by the sofa swing. Jungkook wraps his arm around his little sister as she leans into him and hugs him tightly.

Jungkook:"Someone missed me."

Tanisha nods as she giggles.

Tanisha:"I miss you so much."

Jungkook smiles and hugs his little sister tighter.

Jungkook:"I bet you been telling all your little school friends, my brother's on tv, I'm famous, my brother's on tv."

Tanisha laughs and giggles as Jungkook tickles her playfully which makes Aisha smile as she watches them.

Tanisha:"Maybe. It's making me popular."

Jungkook chuckles.

Jungkook:"Yeah well just be careful alright. I don't want you being friends with no fake yutes.

Tanisha nods and smiles as Jungkook pulls her close to kiss her of the head.

Aisha:"Oh J dat reminds mi, mi bring sum food cuz mi ave seen wah yuh lot ave been eating pon dis show. Dry fish an chips, unseasoned rice. Nah sah mi bring fi yuh sum Ackee an salt fish, coco bread, rice an peas. Sum jerk chicken, curry goat, an sum beef patties. Mi cyaa let dis abomination continue."

Jungkook smiles widely as Aisha pulls out multiple containers filled with Jamaican food.

Jungkook:"Oh my days mama I love you so much."

Aisha smiles and laughs as Jungkook takes the contains and smells them all with a smile on his face.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"Nah my mum's a real one! You think imma be eating another plate of that dry ass food you man on production been giving us. My mama said she cyaa let dis abomination continue. She sey waah? She sey, she cyaa let dis abomination continue!"

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Ashlyn:"Babe!"

Jungkook looks over at Ashlyn as she smiles and waves them over.

Ashlyn:"Do you lot wanna come over!"

Jungkook smiles and nods as Aisha and Tanisha follow and head over to sit with Ashlyn and her parents.

Evelyn:"It's so lovely to meet you Jungkook."

Jungkook:"Likewise Mrs Michael's."

As Jungkook smiles politely, Aisha moves to hug Ashlyn tightly.

Aisha:"Hi baby, yuh alright?"

Ashlyn smiles as she nods.

Ashlyn:"I'm good, it's honestly so lovely to meet you. And you too!"

Ashlyn turns to Jungkook's little sister who shyly smiles and waves.

Tanisha:"It's nice to meet you. Can I call you Ash?"

Ashlyn:"Of course you can babe."

Tanisha smiles and gives Ashlyn a hug before they all take their seats and talk.

Maverick:"Obviously it's nice to officially meet the guy who's taken my little girl away from me."

Ashlyn playfully rolls her eyes and the rest chuckle.

Maverick:"I just want to say, that I am glad that my little girl has someone like you. Someone who's really there for her and loves her like she deserves. I must say you've had your up and downs and trust me there were times where I was ready to make sure you never breathed again."

Jungkook nervously chuckles as Ashlyn nudges her Dad.

Maverick:"But other than that, you've really proved that you ain't no kid, that you're a man. Obviously I still got a few life lessons to teach you. But I like you, so, we'll talk on the outside."

Ashlyn looks at Jungkook and smiles as he does too.

Jungkook:"I look forward to it."

Aisha:"An Ashlyn as fi mi, mi nuh ave a single bad ting tuh sey bout yuh. Mi luv yuh, mi cya wait fi cook wid yuh, an overall mi happy dat yuh mek mi baby happy. An dat yuh ar a stunning gyal, cuz truss mi, mi ave seen di dutty, ugly, stinking, renk gyaldem, him use tuh bring back tuh mi yaad. But now him get a real girlfriend who loves him suh mi happy."

Both Ashlyn and Jungkook smile and laugh.

Ashlyn:"Well thank you so much. Honestly means the world that you like me. And trust me he won't be bringing back no one else but me to yours."

Jungkook:"Obviously."

Maverick:"Yeah correct answer."

They all laugh.

Aisha:"Oh an one more ting."

Aisha leans forward and grabs Jungkook's ear; twisting it painfully as she brings him closer.

Jungkook:"Ahh!"

Aisha:"Yuh nuh hear wen mi seh stap wid all di sex pon tv?! Yuh lucky mi nuh break yuh neck right now. Yuh too Ashlyn."

Maverick:"I approve."

Ashlyn covers her face out of embarrassment while Jungkook sits rubbing his ear.

After a lovely time of getting to know each other, Jungkook and Ashlyn escort their parents out and give them their final goodbye hugs before waving them off. With teary eyes Ashlyn turns to Jungkook as he pulls her close and kisses her.

Jungkook:"I know I miss them already too, but we'll see them when we get out of here. I'm just glad our families got along."

Ashlyn:"Me too, it honestly made my day."

Ashlyn smiles and wipes her before Jungkook leans back in and kisses her again before they make their way back outside with the other islanders.

{ᴀsʜᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"I can't wait for us to have family gatherings and stuff.
Jungkook:"It's gonna be too lit, my family, your family. Lit."
*ʙᴏᴛʜ sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪss*

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

The afternoon continues on and the islanders chat and relax while lounging around. This time instead of a warning text, the islanders turn their heads when they hear the sound of footsteps approaching.

Janet:"Someone's coming guys!"

The islanders look over and first see a woman and man both of average height, dressed in extremely rich clothing. The woman wearing an enormous white sun hat and a Chanel dress and the man in a well fitted suit. And another couple following behind them; the woman in a beautiful long sundress and the man wearing a white polo shirt and jeans.

Taehyung:"No way. No way."

Tae stands up; his eyes widening and tearing up as he sees his parents heading over. Taesan bursts into tears and runs over to her parents and hugs them both tightly.

Taesan:"Aw I've missed you guys so much."

Shirley:"We've missed you too."

Taesan smiles but can't stop herself from crying as she pulls them back in for another hug. Tae heads over to his parents, completely at a lost for words.

Eléonore:"Tu m'as manqué mon bébé."

Tae's mother smiles and pulls him close for a hug; softly running her gloved hand through his hair.

Taehyung:"You came. You guys came."

Trying his best not to cry, Tae smiles and turns to hug his father while the other islanders smile over.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"Rah I ain't even gonna lie, I didn't even wanna say hi to Tae's parents like that, man looks poor next to them."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Saweetie:"Whew chile what kind of money they be making? They said we live and breathe expensive. I know thats right."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jimin:"Damn I'd totally fuck Tae's mum."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Tae politely introduces his parents to Taesan as she introduces him to her parents.

Taehyung:"Mum, Dad this is Taesan."

Taesan:"It's so lovely to meet you."

Eléonore extends her hand for Taesan to shake as she smiles.

Eléonore:"Nice to meet you Taesan. You can call me Mrs Kim."

With nerves filling her entire body, Taesan smiles and shakes her head then shakes Tae's dad hand. Meanwhile Tae greets both Taesan's parents politely.

Taehyung:"Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Angel."

Shirley:"Nice to meet you too. You're so well mannered I like that."

Tae smiles charmingly while Taesan's dad sizes him up.

After brief introductions, both Taesan and Tae then separate off with their parents to have a chat. Taesan sits with her parents on the sofa swing.

Taesan:"Soo, what you do you guys think of Tae?"

Taesan's mum smiles as she raises an eyebrow and glances over at him while he's sat with his parents.

Shirley:"He's lovely. Proper nice. Bit too gorgeous for you though."

Taesan:"Oh mum shush."

Taesan playfully rolls her eyes as her mum laughs and nudges her.

Taesan:"Dad what do you think about him?"

Anthony sits back and crosses his arms as he glances at Tae.

Anthony:"He's alright."

Taesan:"So typical."

Taesan laughs while her dad still takes glances over at Tae.

Shirley:"In all seriousness I do really like him. You know I've said I want you with someone sensible someone who's mature and that's definitely him. He ain't running around of the streets none of that, he's a proper man, and I really like that about him. And he speaks french? Gwan Taesan."

Taesan covers her mouth and laughs along with her mum.

Taesan:"Dad what do you think?"

Once again crossing arms Anthony looks over at Tae.

Anthony:"He's alright."

Taesan:"Dad stop!"

As Taesan nudges him, he laughs and sits forward to answer.

Anthony:"Yeah I guess he's a nice guy. But I don't know if he he'll be able to handle the cookouts. You should've just stuck with Jungkook."

Taesan:"Oh my days you did not just say that."

Taesan squeals and shakes her head as her parents laugh.

Taesan:"Dad do you like him or not."

Anthony:"Alright, alright. He's alright."

Taesan sighs and shakes her head as she laughs.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"I know my Dad will warm up to Tae. And of course I knew my mum would love him. Aw I'm just so glad they're here. Nah I've actually missed them so much."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Over by the fire pit, Tae sits with his perfectly postured parents.

Taehyung:"I'm sorry you guys came. Thank you so much."

Tae's father nods while his mother smiles.

Eléonore:"Well I must say, I watched one episode and...Taehyung we do not stick our fingerz in other people."

Tae snorts and looks down as he laughs in embarrassment.

Taehyung:"Of all episodes to watch, that's the one you watch."

Eléonore:"Ouais mais je savais pas."

Tae laughs again as his mother smiles and lets out a small chuckle. She then glances over at Taesan, watching her closely as she interacts with her parents.

Eléonore:"Taehyung, est-ce que t'es sûre d'elle?"

Tae look up at his mother and follows her gaze over at Taesan.

Taehyung:"Oui je suis sur d'elle. Je suis sûr c'est la bonne."

Jean-pierre:"Ouais bien avec toi, on ne sait jamais quoi croire, une minute tu es avec quelqu'un la suivante tu n'es pas."

Tae scoffs and shakes his head as he looks down.

Taehyung:"Ouais comme si j'avais le choix avec qui je voulais être avec."

Eléonore:"Bon arrête c'est bon. Donc y'a quoi avec elle qui est différente?"

Tae looks up at his mother, growing slightly more irritated at the direction of the conversation.

Taehyung:"Elle est juste différent. Elle a pas besoin d'être comme vous."

Eléonore:"Et toi t'es sûr qu'elle est pas avec toi juste pour ton argent? Je ne veux pas que tu perds ton temps avec des filles temporaires."

Taehyung:"Déjà tu la connais même pas été là à train de dire des conneris."

Jean-Pierre:"Et au calme toi. Où sont tes manières tu parle à ta mère la."

Tae bites his lip and looks down as his father scolds him.

Taehyung:"Pardon maman."

Tae's mother lets out sigh and glances over at Taesan again.

Eléonore:"Bon appelle là."

Still with the awkwardness between him and his parents, Tae turns around and looks over at Taesan.

Taehyung:"San!"

Taesan smiles and turns over to Tae.

Taehyung:"You wanna join us!"

Taesan smiles shyly at Eléonore who stares at her.

Taesan:"Coming!"

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Oh my gosh I'm so nervous to meet Tae's parents."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taesan and her parents sit down with Tae and his parents; smiling politely at them as they take their seats.

Eléonore:"You are very pretty Taesan."

Taesan looks down shyly smiles but too nervous to make direct eye contact with her.

Taesan:"Thank you Mrs Kim. You're absolutely stunning yourself."

Tae's mother smiles faintly with a light nod of her head.

Eléonore:"Taesan what do you do for a living?"

Taesan:"Oh I'm an artist."

Eléonore:"And would you say you make enough money doing that?"

Slightly taken back by the question, Taesan stutters and looks at Tae who looks at his mother.

Taehyung:"Maman s'il te plaît arrête."

Eléonore:"J'ai juste posé une question."

Tae looks back at Taesan and wraps his arm around her to show some sort of reassurance.

Shirley:"She's an amazing artist trust me, she makes art that is worth people paying a lot of money for."

Eléonore smiles as Shirley smiles and answers for Taesan.

Anthony:"So Tae was it that you do?"

The two women both look away from each other and focus their attention back onto the new topic.

Taehyung:"I'm a fashion photographer sir."

Anthony:"Oh alright cool."

With a slight awkwardness once again in the air, Taesan's mother interjects.

Shirley:"We'll we loom forward to having you in the family Tae. You seem like such a lovely guys and really that about you."

Tae smiles.

Taehyung:"Thank you ma'am. I look forward to getting know you're family and hopefully being a part of it."

Taesan looks at him and smiles sweetly as she places her hand on his knee.

Eléonore:"Well Taesan, it was a pleasure to meet you. Hopefully on the outside I can get to know you even more."

Taesan:"Yeah I'd like that very much."

Eléonore smiles. Both families decide to wrap up as Tae and Taesan escort their parents out the mansion. Before leaving Taesan's dad turns to Tae and intimidatingly places a hand on his shoulder.

Anthony:"You're alright. Make sure you treat my little girl good."

Taehyung:"I will sir."

Taesan's parents smile; hugging her goodbye as Tae says his goodbyes to his parents, and as they leave, Eléonore glances back at Taesan a final time before getting into her expensive car.

Taesan:"She doesn't like me."

Taesan pouts and turns back to Tae.

Taehyung:"Ma belle trust me, she's like that with everyone. She's just gotta warm up to you. But I'm sure she likes you."

Taesan:"No she doesn't."

Tae lifts up Taesan's chin and smiles at her.

Taehyung:"Don't worry about anything. At the end of the day what's important is us okay."

He leans in and gives her a soft kiss to make her smile.

Taesan:"I still want her to like me though."

Tae chuckles as wraps his arm around Taesan as they walk back to the others.

And lastly, as the islanders once again unwind, loud foot steps are heard marching towards them and out steps a beautiful yet angry woman yelling in Spanish.

Isabella:"Todas esas tonterías que has estado haciendo en la tele, lo juro por Dios, así que ayúdame, te voy a matar Jimin!!"

The islanders widen their eyes as the woman takes off her shoe and hits Jimin with it as he laughs along with Yoongi.

Jimin:"Mom chill out."

Isabella:"Chill out my ass. I don't know why your laughing Yoongi, you can get it too!"

She then hits Yoongi with her shoe too. Following behind is an elderly woman who waves sweetly over at Yoongi.

Yoongi:"Ugh grandma."

Yoongi gives her a small nod as she silently sits down next to Jimin's mother. The other islanders chuckle and let Jimin and Yoongi deal with their family.

Jimin:"Entonces mamá, me has extrañado?"

Jimin smirks while chewing his gum with his stares intensely at his mother.

Isabella:"I have missed you. pero Jimin, deja de jugar con la gente. Solo quiero que encuentres el amor bebe."

Both Yoongi and Jimin snort as they turn to each other, meanwhile Yoongi's grandma sits silently smiling at the flowers.

Isabella:"Por favor don't fucking test my patience both of you."

Jimin:"And what the hell are you gonna do?"

Over hearing a little bit of the conversation, some of of the islanders look over.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

India:"Damn I could never talk to my mom like that."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Isabella sighs and looks over at Jimin.

Isabella:"Jimin I just want what's best for you cariño. You can find real love, both of you ain't gonna be messing around like this. me rompe el corazón."

Jimin chuckles and shakes his head.

Jimin:"Sorry maybe if I had a better example of love. But I spent majority of my childhood having underage sex."

Isabella:"Jimin no digas cosas así."

Jimin once again chuckles while Yoongi sits back and watches them go back and forth. Meanwhile his grandma waves and smiles sweetly at the other islanders.

Jimin:"oh, olvidé que se supone que no debo hablar de las cosas horribles que dejaste que tu amigo me hiciera."

Isabella:"That's enough!"

The islanders once again turn over to Jimin and his mother. Jimin glares at her for a second but then smiles the moment he sees her eyes tearing up. Jimin then leans forward; grabbing his mother's jaw and making her look at him in the eyes. His eyes trail her lips, then her nose then up to her eyes.

Jimin:"I'm just kidding mom, you know I love you and I don't blame you for anything."

A tear falls down Isabella's cheek as Jimin leans in and kisses her cheek and then pulls away to look at her.

Jimin:"You look beautiful as always mommy."

Jimin takes a seat and smiles as his mother stares at him and shakes her head.

Isabella:"I think it's time to go now. I just want you to know that I love you Jimin."

Jimin leans back and chews his gum with a smirk on his face.

Jimin:"But do you love me like how I love you?"

His mother scoffs and shakes her head once again as she stands up.

Isabella:"Vamos abuela, tenemos que irnos. Jimin, Yoongi....be good."

With that Jimin's mom helps Yoongi's grandma stand as they both walk off and leave.

Yoongi:"You and your mom always entertain me."

Jimin:"She entertains me too."

Jimin chuckles.

〰️𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾〰️

ɪᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ʏᴀʟʟ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀʏ, ʏᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅ. Bᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘ ᴊsᴊsᴋᴋsᴋᴀ

〰️𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑊𝐸'𝑅𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾〰️

🌒🌒

Night finally hits the mansion and after seeing their parents, the islanders are all in good spirits as they get ready for the night. In the bedroom, as the boys get ready, Tae glances over at Jimin; frowning as he watches him chat with Yoongi.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"The thought of him putting his hands on Ashlyn still just pisses me off, even the thought of him ever being around San. He's fucking testing my patience day by day."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Tae then glances at Jungkook and sighs to himself; knowing that he promised Ashlyn he wouldn't say anything. Up in the makeup room, the girls get themselves ready while talking about seeing their parents.

Janet:"Seeing my sister today really just reminded me how much I miss being home."

Ashlyn:"For real. It's crazy to think we've gone so long without seeing our families. But honestly meeting Jungkook's mum and little sister and having him meet my family honestly made my day."

The girls all smile as Ashlyn grins.

Taesan:"I was so nervous meeting Tae's parents."

Saweetie:"Girl I ain't gone lie, his parents look bougie as hell, I'd be nervous too."

The girls chuckle.

Taesan:"I couldn't tell if his mum liked me or not. I feel like she didn't."

Ashlyn:"I'm sure she liked you T."

Janet:"What's not to like about you mami."

As Ashlyn rubs Taesan's hands, the girls smile and reassure Taesan.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"I really hope Tae's parents liked me, especially his mum."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Once all ready, the islanders finally all head outside to enjoy some drinks and to unwind. Taesan and Tae sit together on the sofa swing as they speak about meeting each other's families.

Taehyung:"I really enjoyed meeting your parents. Honestly makes me excited to just get out of here, and be back to normal life."

Taesan smiles and she nods in agreement.

Taesan:"Definitely. I really hope your mum liked me though, I couldn't tell."

Tae chuckles as he wraps an arm around Taesan's shoulders to comfort her.

Taehyung:"I know my mother can seem really stand off ish but she means well. And if she really didn't like you, trust me she'd let you know that."

Taesan chuckles.

Taesan:"Well if you say so. I want her to like me, so when we get out of here, I want to be invited to all the frenchie dinners."

Tae laughs as he nods.

Taehyung:"You'll be first on the list ma belle, don't you worry."

Tae leans in and places a soft kiss on her lips as she smiles.

Over in the kitchen, Jay grabs himself a drink as he thinks about his conversation with his parents about Cam.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jay:"Honestly getting to see my parents today and just hearing their thoughts has really put things into perspective for me. And I definitely think I just need that final bit of advice to solidify my thoughts.

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

After grabbing himself a drink, Jay makes his way over to Ashlyn and Jungkook while the two of them sit together at the fire pit.

Jay:"Ashlyn can I pull you for a quick chat?"

Both Ashlyn and Jungkook look up at Jay. A bit taken back, Ashlyn awkwardly smiles and nods.

Ashlyn:"Uh yeah sure."

Jungkook:"I'll let you two talk. You can take my seat bro."

Jay:"Thanks."

Jungkook send a nod over at Jay before getting up and letting Jay take a seat down next to Ashlyn.

Ashlyn:"So what did you want to talk about."

Jay looks down and fiddles with the rim of his cup.

Jay:"Obviously I just wanted to pull you for a chat, cause I know that you were the closest to Cam."

Ashlyn:"Right."

Jay:"Today, like speaking to my parents, just made me realise that I do know what I want and that is to be with Cam. I just wanted a bit of advice from you."

Ashlyn smiles softly and places her hand on Jay's shoulder.

Ashlyn:"Honestly I feel like you should leave to be with her Jay. I think deep down you know that there's not gonna be another person in here that you feel so strongly about than you do for Cam. I know she can be stubborn and a pain in the ass."

Jay lets out a chuckle along with Ashlyn.

Ashlyn:"But she has such a big heart and I know with a little bit of work, you can open up her heart to you, because I know she wants to, she just doesn't know how to yet. But I think, you leaving, you choosing to chase after her, is gonna be the greatest sign to her that you want her. That you're not the Jay who wanted to play with her. But that you're the one who wants to love her."

Jay looks down and nods.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"Although me and Jay aren't the closest, and we have had our little rough patch. I do really appreciate him coming to talk to me. I know he's scared of taking such a big risk, but I know love when I see it and I just really think him and Cam have something real and he shouldn't let that go."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jay:"I'm glad I spoke to Ashlyn. I definitely think that being here I'm not gonna find what I want, cause what I want is Cam and I need to go after her."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jay:"I really appreciate your advice Ashlyn."

Ashlyn smiles and nods.

Ashlyn:"You're welcome. Now get the fuck up and go pack your shit."

Jay laughs along with Ashlyn as they both stand up and hug.

Jay:"Thank you."

Ashlyn:"You're welcome. Just don't hurt her Jay. Treat her well."

Jay:"I will."

Pulling away from the hug, Jay turns to the other islanders and calls out to grab their attention.

Jay:"Guys!"

The islanders turn their attention away from their individual conversations and turn over to Jay.

Jay:"Uh so after a lot of thinking and a good chat, I've decided that I'm gonna leave to uh try and pursue things with Cam."

Tinashe:"Aww that's so sweet."

Mathew:"Ay bro go for it, follow your gut."

Jay smiles as the islanders head over to him; passing on encouraging words and hugs. Jay looks over at Janet as she smiles softly while he approaches her.

Jay:"Look Janet, I just wanna apologise for—"

Janet:"It's okay. Just go get the girl that you want, and treat her amazingly because she deserves it."

Jay nods and smiles.

Jay:"I will."

Janet nods and gives Jay a hug and a pat on the shoulder before pulling away.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Janet:"I'm not a bitter person at all. I literally want nothing but the best for them, and if he feels like she's the only one he wants, than I 100% want him to pursue that. I don't tear other women down and Cam is such a beautiful person inside and out and she truly deserves to be the best version of herself and have someone who loves her.

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

After having packed his things, the islanders escort Jay to the entrance of the mansion to wave him off.

Jay:"Bye guys!"

Everyone smiles and says their goodbyes as they wave Jay off.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jay:"I'm off to hopefully get the girl of my dreams. So Cam if you're watching this. I'm coming for you baby. I know you hate being called that hahaha."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

After Jay's departure, the islanders return back to their drinks and a night of partying. Mathew suddenly looked down when he gets a notification go off.

Mathew:"Guys I got a text!"

The islanders turn over to Mathew as he reads the message.

Mathew:"Islanders, tonight the hideaway is open, please select a couple to spend the night."

Janet:"Taesan and Tae!"

Ashlyn:"Yes!"

Jungkook:"What?! Nah pick someone else!"

Everyone bursts out laughing when Jungkook stands up completely outraged. Taesan shyly smiles while Tae turns to her and smile.

Janet:"Jungkook let'em live."

Jungkook:"Nah they ain't going. You two ain't going to no hideaway bruv."

With his attention being on Tae and Taesan, Jungkook doesn't notice, Saweetie, Janet and Ashlyn passing each other looks, before Saweetie and Janet sneak up behind Jungkook. And without a second thought, push him into the pool.

Ashlyn:"Guys go!"

Taehyung:"Lets go ma belle."

Taesan squeals as Tae throws her over his shoulder and quickly runs inside the mansion before Jungkook has time to react. The rest of the islanders laugh hysterically while Jungkook climbs out the pool completely soaking wet and tight smile on his lips.

Jungkook:"Everyone in this mansion is getting patterned."

Everyone laughs while Jungkook shakes his wet hair and chuckles.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}
*ᴅʀɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴡᴇᴛ*
Jungkook:"Yeah all these man are gonna pay. And when I catch Tae and T, they're both done too."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

In the midst of Ashlyn smiling at Jungkook, she glances over the kitchen and sees Jimin leaning over the counter with a smirk on his face as he watches her. Ashlyn drops her smile and her whole demeanour suddenly changes which Jungkook notices.

Jungkook:"Babe, you okay?"

Ashlyn flinches when Jungkook strokes her cheek.

Ashlyn:"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just...tired. I don't really feel like partying."

Ashlyn pushes away Jungkook's hand as she heads inside the mansion while making sure not to glance at Jimin. Jungkook frowns in confusion by the sudden change in her. Meanwhile Jimin turns to Yoongi and chuckles.

Yoongi:"You know when he finds out, he's gonna lose it."

A wide grin spreads on Jimin's face as he sips his cocktail and puts on his tinted shades.

Jimin:"Oh I'm excited."

Jimin takes another sip and smirks as he stares and watches Jungkook.

〰️𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

The islanders partake in a challenge

"We have to what?!"

Three new islanders make an entrance

"I'm not here to play games. I'm looking for something real."

And the mansion comes crashing down

"I knew this would happen, I fucking knew it."

ᴏᴏғ ɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴜᴘ sɪɴᴄᴇ 8ᴀᴍ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ɪᴍ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ᴀ ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ʀɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ sᴛʀᴀᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴀᴛ ʙᴇʟᴛs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏғ ᴀ ʀɪᴅᴇ

ʜᴇʀᴇs ᴀ ʜɪɴᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ;)

"ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅʀɪɴᴋs ɢᴇᴛ sɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ᴛᴀʙʟᴇs ɢᴇᴛ ғʟɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ"

Tune in next time 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 33.7K 21
❝I swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.❞ ══════ •◦ ❉ ◦• ══════ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 ➺ m...
3.3K 355 26
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮; 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿. �...
1.2K 132 12
✔️ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ, ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱᴍᴀɴ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀʙꜱᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ, ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪꜱ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀᴘ...
105K 14.6K 66
"If you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second." ---Min Yoongi. Started:- 6/Aug/2017. Ended:- 24/Jan/2018. *CONTAINS G...