MASK YOURSELF

By scarletBTS7

He knew that i love him,... then also they are marrying each other.... my best friend betray me now..... he's... More

glance....brief
hush now darlin'
Happy New Year... โœจโœจโœจ๐ŸŒน
why Tae?
feelings?... bond!
evil kook.... . .
feelings ...
play pleasure~
tae's plan~
tae take care
trapping jin...

close to me!

296 16 1
By scarletBTS7

Jimin pov-

i was sleeping on the couch when i heard a 'thud' from beside me .........i rub my eyes and saw a groaning yooniee hyungh cursing floor for being so hard and couch for being small ... 

i started laughing hard because of his expression and  soon after............ i was companying  yoongi hyung on floor groaning ,..... yoongi hyung tease " now jiminie understood not to laugh at hyung if he fell by mistake ... ;/...ha ha ha .."

i role my eyes but nothing less  started laughing with each other ....

we were too caught up at at laughing that we didn't notice tae and kookie were looking at us .... well more like glaring ?>..........  why?

i saw tae coming in our direction, andhe  griped my hand roughly and yanked me off the carpit ... i was shocked but ........... scared as well .. he looked angry .. and said

 " jimin what do you thing you were doing here , we thought you were sleeping n couch ..... you said !"

tae growl dangerously  calm with angry tone ,.... i shivered ..but when i was about to answer kookie came in between me and tae ,.......... free me from tae's grip 

" tae baby he can have fun with whoever he want .. why are you so annoyed and almost hurting our chim "  our ? 

  he  spoke in firm but ................... jealous tone ?.......why tho  ? maybe his fiancé' was holding me close to him ... ...

' if it wasn't you , i doesn't want anybody close to me ...for jk.'

 i wanted to say this but .. i held back and tae spoke " i don't like my soul mate being clingy with someone else but you and me .." i was very confuse............., but i was really hurt by them, as they gave each other cute cute nickname and .......................... here  i can't even laugh and forget my pain  they cause after breaking my heart ?!!,,.......

i got furious ...... who the fuck they think they are?

i said is firm yet strengthen tone 

"no need to tell me what i can do what i can't ... yoongi hyung wanna sleep in our bed room ?"

yoongi hyung just nodded too sleepy to understand anything ...

"NO."

tae spoke and freed himself from kookie , and grabed my waist and said in deep voice 

" you will sleep with me on OUR bed ,,..... am i clear ?"

"y..yeah "

"good "

then he dragged me to his- OUR our bedroom ..... i turned my head and saw junkook glaring at me ME!!? 

 and yoongi hyungh was sleeping on his shoulder .. 

i GOT very sad that my tears betrayed me ,.... 

 kookie why .. why are you glaring at me ?... i didn't do anything ...i thought , unable to think straight ,.... 

when he saw my tears his expression soften like he relised his mistake  he pushed yoongie hyungh  and came up running to me and grabed my waist from back ... hands on my abs.. and rubbed ..

"sorry baby was i too rude " he asked in worried tone 

i  nodded innocently while getting dragged in slow speed now ....but

 tae suddenly stop made my head hit his chest and junkook to get misbalance and fall on top of me ....

he is really heavy ... muscle pig .... my little bunny so handsome and so cute .. his breath was touching my lips ... i stared in his deep black eyes and saw universe ... my universe ..  

tae was laid, his back  on the ground flor.............

 i was laid on tae's  perfect abs unseen by all but .... me and kookie ,...

 junkook was on the top of me ... ......

i was too busy looking at kookie's beautiful face from this close that after few seconds tae spoke ......... groan in actual..........,

 "jiminieeee .......... you plump ass is pressed hard on my rock cock ...and junkook weight not helping a bit "

i realized and felt ' it ' press almost entering threw  clothed........

and at that time ,.........i can bet i was redder than the apple , tomato, jam  anything red ...

kookie "i'll help you with that baby, jimin can go and sleep with hyungh right ?......... or you want his same position on bed as well tae his hole our cock ?" 

kookie completed with a teasing seductive voice  in my ears but tae heard it as well beause his lips were just almost pressed on my crook of neck , .............

 i was almost fainted because of their cologne and deep voice and their dicks pressed on my asshole ... so so intimate it was,......... i shutter badly .." NO no...n..o n..o   ummm y...ou  ta..e  no..t--" 

that vibration ,i was so wiped that the next thing  heard made me jolt up to my fetes ... and shutter...again...

"yes junkook baby we can ..... jiminie? you are good baby boy for oppa and daddy right?"

"yeah right "

"no ... no...n..ono ... i  um ... i have ...sleep ?... no i need to go washroom .. yes yea .. 

washroom "

because i was goddam hard ..... but i hate it because ... i know they'll only tease me ... at last they are each others ... fiancé'.....

i jump on my feet and run for my dear life ... 

why kookie doesn't understand i ... i cried when i reached the bathroom ..

'if it isn't him i dosent want anybody close to me ... cause i'm an animal animal like him ..i love him only '

this thought made me cry like ive done since iv'e heard abut wedding of vkook ... because they were friends one day before and  other day fiancé............. i was left alone in this corner to cry my eyes out...

and these moans were not helping , not a bit ,....

 i can hear tae thrusting into junkook in inhuman speed ... but i was more sad to hear tae moaning not long after .. it means they have switched .... and here i'm ... crying my eyes hart out to no one because they are my best friend ....

but i really don't want anyone 

close to me 

right now... crying is satisfying !...

tae pov-

when jimin ran away with tomato cheekes i wanna bite so bad i was dragged in the room and my back meet , door slam shut .. i wish i could do something,...,, i can hear jimin weeping crying  silently... 

kookie slammed into me .... i wasn't enjoying i was silently praying jimin to relax .. but i remember jimin tears full eyes because of kookie and i flipped him ...

now he is on his stomach .... i slammed into him raw ... without preparing him  because i fucked him before we heard giggling adorable giggling of our chim .... my jimin .. my chimchim ,,.........

kookie pov-

i dragged tae and slammed into him without mercy because he was hard for him not me ...... soon after  heard silent weeping of chim ...... i tried to block the sound of his painful crying by slamming into tae harder and fasted ................

out of blue i found myself on bet ass stick out in the air and tae slammed into me ..... 

.......... i moaned loudly to deaf my ears from crying sound .......... 

but no help ...

we both know jimmin is hurt .......................

 and he want to just be close to us ............. me?

but i love taeyung he is my future husband .............. and i'm  happy ....y..yeah 

i... i'm happ..y ?

same goes with tae he loves junkook ..............(maybe?) and he is his future husband (for sure )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scarlett here ~~

hey cupcakes ... how was first official chapter ?...crappy ?....i knew it ... hw

well i need to write many stories because this is not my ony acc on watty .... hehehehe this acc is for bts my real acc is adventurous ..... don't ask but........  emphases everyone with 'cupcakes' hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 1.1K 31
************* Do you regret loving me ? **********โ€ ********* The only Regret I will ever have in my life is to let you go , you don't understand how...
138K 1.8K 11
(Move to Stck. me site and Inkitt.) HER EVIL HUSBAND|KIM THV|18+ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€'๊œฑ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ ส€แดแด-แด„แดแด. ๐Ÿšฉ(Mystery/Thriller.) #1. The Mafia Dark Romance Series. A H...
3.2K 121 39
"Don't come near me, or else--" he cut me in the middle and said ,"or else what are you capable of doing Dr. Y/N , run away again just like last time...
479K 22.3K 51
โš ๏ธ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...