Never Classic

By KnightInBlack

Cardinal Series 2 More

Work of Fiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
NOTE

Prologue

81.8K 4.2K 1.1K
By KnightInBlack

Prologue

I see everything as nothing but red.

Red means yes.

Red means go.

Red means good.

Red is not just a color that one's eyes perceive, it's a lifestyle, the reason for existence, and the meaning of life to me. What even is this world if red doesn't exist?

I walked down a dark corridor, my high heels clattering away the silence, until I reached the end where a single room stood.

A smirk formed on my red lips.

I held the metallic knob and gradually opened the door. My eyes and whole attention dropped to the guy bathing in his own blood. His heart was separated from his body.

He's dead.

I went toward him. I rarely get mesmerized because I am the most enthralling thing that's ever blessed in this world next to red but it's safe to say this guy caught my attention.

"Lady Nathalia. We are going to clean the room now," a voice creaked on my back.

I took off my red gloves.

"Get out of here," I said.

I sat down and caressed the face of the guy. I wiped the blood on the side of his lips using my thumb and licked it.

I gasped and craved for more.

"I was hurt when you declined to get my contact number. But little did you know, you won't just get that. You will be with me for the rest of your life. Forever."

I bit my right arm and watched it bleed. I dropped my blood on his slightly opened lips. Just enough blood from me.

My wound healed up.

Just a few seconds from now, you will be mine forever.

I ran my fingers through his silky black hair. Just as I thought, it was as smooth as his face and as fragrant as his blood. Just one thing I haven't tasted yet.

He gasped.

Through his confused bloody eyes, he asked, "Who are you?"

I smiled. "I should be the one asking you that. Who are you?"

He looked muddled even more.

"I-I don't know..."

I leaned towards him. "Do you want to know?"

He nodded.

He watched me kiss him.

Just what I expected... so soft.

"I am Lady Nathalia. You are... mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7M 310K 58
"Hindi ako pa-fall at patutunayan ko 'yan sa'yo!" - Misty Kirsten Lee Book 2 of Warning: Bawal Ma-fall *2016 Talk of the Town Awardee*
95K 2.9K 15
THAT SUMMER WITH A GHOST SERIES #2
1.8M 153K 34
Cardinal Series 1 Soul Trilogy (Book 3) Just when they thought everything was going according to plan, a seed sprouted from the ground, changing the...
16M 74.7K 21
Available na po sa bookstores. NATIONWIDE. Grab your copy now! :) Price: P175.00 175 pages Taglish Psicom Publishing Book 1: Sadist Lover (published...