𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 | 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢�...

By worshipnai

in which she fakes a relationship with vinnie hacker to numb the pain. ... More

0. introduction
0.1 the relationship
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

17

33K 597 1.2K
By worshipnai

*✧・゚: *✧・゚AUGUST 29, 2020 *✧・゚:*✧・゚

7,8M views | 1,4M likes | 39,1K comments

@vhackerr ib @zarbruh lol

view comments

nmillz1
👕.

user
yes i do the cooking yes i do the cleaning

jadereyes
lol

user
I'm suddenly on my knees

user
@jadereyes come get ur man

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

2:23 PM

not u commenting on my tiktok

u saw it? damn
thought i was slick

u enjoyed the vid didn't u

no lmao

aw don't lie to me

ur cringe
posting thirst traps
it's because of me isn't it

ofc
ur not seeing this enough irl

thanks i really appreciate it

no problem
btw i'm gonna pick u up at 6
is that ok w u?

so you're really taking me out huh

umm yes
u don't want to?

i do
i only accept apologies in food

and u have the audacity to say im cringe
bye

lmaoooo

stfu

i can't believe u have a shirt on

well i can send u a shirtless photo if u want ;)

shut up

gimme ur snap

nooo i dont want ur nudes boy

fuck now i have to send them
to someone else :/

i hate snapchat
it's boring
useless

um ok......
i just wanted to see ur face

HOW DID U DO THAT

magic

pretty

thanks i guess?

;)

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

JADE'S POV

I was doing my make-up when I heard the doorbell ring. Vinnie was supposed to pick me up in two hours, so it couldn't be him. I opened the door and froze. It was PJ. I was about to shut the door again but he started talking.

"Wait, no! I just wanna talk."

I rolled my eyes at him. "I don't give a fuck, PJ. Go away."

"We need to talk. I've been texting you and you never even responded. Please," he begged. I wanted to hit his face with the door, actually. I wanted to send him away. I wanted to yell at him. But then I realized, I already moved on. So one last chat won't hurt.

"Alright, come in," I sighed and let him in.

"Thank you. I would like to explain myself," he started and looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Go ahead."

"I'm sorry. I was a real dick that night. I honestly don't remember much but I know I treated you horribly."

"That's all you want to apologize for?" I asked him and raised my eyebrows.

"No. I'm sorry you had to find out like that. I really wanted to tell you but I just didn't wanna hurt you. I know it's too late for that. And I'm sorry for cheating. I will never forgive myself."

I was staring at him with no emotion on my face. This boy. I can't believe I used to love him so much. I used to think he was the nicest and sweetest boy in the whole world. Well, he was at some point. I don't know what happened. The PJ I used to know was talking about our wedding. About kids. He would never cheat on me.

"Does Darianka know you're here?" I replied. He seemed so sad. It actually hurt my heart.

"She doesn't," he muttered. "Listen, I just wanna be on good terms with you. I fucked up really really bad and I know you hate me right now. But I loved you, Jade. I still do and I always will."

"Shut up, PJ. Just shut up. What the fuck?"

"I don't want you to be mad at me. Please," he said with tears in his eyes. "Please, I can explain."

"I don't want to know how did you fuck Darianka," I growled. "Thank you for your apology. Now get out." He looked at me, confused.

"Jade... I'm sorry, okay?"

"Okay," I told him before he left. I was actually very upset because of him. I was successfully ghosting him and now he just shows up and messes everything up. I hate this. It just hurts me when I see him.

Vinnie took me to a very cute little restaurant. I have never heard of it before but it wasn't bothering me, I was glad. We ordered a large pepperoni pizza.

"So how's Aaron?" he asked. He was super nice to me today. I actually felt really good around him. I didn't even care if someone will see us.

"He's good, I guess." I was surprised he wanted to talk about him because Aaron was the reason we got into a fight yesterday.

Vinnie smirked. "He knows about us, doesn't he?"

"Us? He knows we're fucking, that's for sure."

"Well, that's one way to say it," he laughed but I raised my eyebrows at him.

"That's the only way to say it."

"Of course, sorry." He winked at me. "We're just friends."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Can you stop?" I barked.

"Jesus, I'm just messing with you, chill." I took a sip of water. He sighed. "Boys are inviting some friends over tonight. You should come."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'd like you to be there. It'll be fun."

Vinnie paid for the food like a true gentleman, even though I offered to split the bill, he still insisted. He said it's an apology, after all. He was driving me back to his house where the party should take place.

I got two missed calls from PJ. I sighed. I just put my phone on do not disturb and tried to carry on with the night.

"Is everything okay?" Vinnie asked. I nodded and he handed me his phone. It was unlocked and the Spotify app was opened.

Not this again. I don't wanna see some Emily girl again. I typed "Mr. Brightside" as fast as possible and locked the phone. He smiled.

"That's my favorite song, actually," he said and looked at me.

"Really? I love it." He still had a big smile on his face. It actually made me smile, too. He was so cute.

Yes, dammit. I hate to admit it. He's actually cute. I don't know where this came from.

"Why are you staring at me?" he asked and I immediately looked away. Fuck. That's super awkward.

"I was just thinking about something," I mumbled.

He smirked. "You can't wait to fuck me again, can you?" My eyes widened and I gasped. He's a dumbass.

"Vinnie!" I yelped. He laughed at this.

"Relax, babe. I'm just kidding." I tried to ignore the fact he called me babe. Nope. I'm not gonna go soft for him. Not gonna happen.

When we came to the party, it was already 8 pm. Everyone there was drunk and when they noticed us, they cheered. Aaron jumped off the couch and hugged me tightly.

"Sugar! I was hoping you'd made it!" he giggled. "You didn't even answer my texts, though." He pouted and I laughed at this.

Everyone was watching us, so it became kind of uncomfortable. I actually didn't even want to see Vinnie's face right now. On the other side, I think he's okay with me being friends with Aaron now?

"I'll explain later," I whispered and Aaron nodded. He put his hand around my shoulders and dragged me to the others. "You're drunk drunk, ain't you?" I laughed.

"Me? Drunk? You're delusional!" he exclaimed and I rolled my eyes. I said hi to everyone. There were around 15 people - but honestly, I only cared about seeing Avani. We hugged and she squeezed me really tightly.

"Baby girl, you're here!" she squeaked. "Follow me, will you?" She grabbed my hand and told the other girls there to come with her. The first one was Marissa, Shane's girlfriend, the other was Dezi, she was a sister of Vinnie's friend - little J. Vinnie and the boys had actually so many friends that I lost count. Both of the girls were so nice and gorgeous.

Avani handed me a cup full of white wine. "Drink," she commanded and so I did. "Sooo... you and Vinnie, huh?"

She didn't actually know about the kiss at Aaron's nor the sex. I wanted to tell her in person but now it doesn't feel like the right moment with all the other girls around us.

"He just took me to get food. Not a big deal." I shrugged my shoulders and Avani narrowed her eyes. She's basically my best friend here (besides Aaron), so she knew I was bullshitting her but she decided to make me drunk instead of questioning me. And she did a good job.

We went back to the guys and I sat next to Aaron. I didn't pay too much attention to Vinnie. Mostly because I wanted to catch up with the others but also because I liked to tease him.

"Did you have fun on your little date with Vinnie?" Aaron whispered to me and I playfully hit him.

"Shut up!" I whispered back and he burst out laughing. "What's so funny, dickhead?"

"Nothing, he's just literally watching you all night."

I rolled my eyes at him. "He's not."

"You should go talk to him, sugar. I wanna smoke anyways. Go," he urged.

"I'll go with you," I told him and he just shook his head, amused.

"No. Vinnie's waiting," were his last words before he basically stormed out of the room. I looked at Vinnie and yeah, he was watching me. When he noticed I was staring back at him, he looked somewhere else. I sighed. I went to him.

He was sitting next to Jordan and Troy. Since there were no other seats left, I decided to sit on the sofa arm. "Hey, guys, what are you up to?" I asked and they all looked at me.

"We were just discussing you and our boy Vincent," Troy smirked. Vinnie blushed and widened his eyes.

"Shut up, Troy!" he yelled, then looked at me. "We were not." I laughed at his reaction.

"Well, he wasn't but we were," teased Jordan and Vinnie rolled his eyes at him. He stood up.

"I'm going to get a drink, does anyone want me to get them, too?" Vinnie asked and looked at me. I just nodded and handed him my cup.

Troy patted the side next to him - where Vinnie was sitting a few seconds ago. "Come here." I did as he said. "Are you going to tell us what's going you between you two?"

I rolled my eyes. "Why is everyone asking me that? We're friends!" I replied. Since I've got here I got a ton of questions about Vinnie. We've decided to keep it just between us (and Aaron). But we probably weren't as slick as we thought.

"You sure?" Troy raised his eyebrows. "He likes you. I'm pretty sure you like him too, am I right?" Well, that's one way to say it. Would I fuck someone who I don't find attractive? No.

"You're in our business, Troy. Don't do that," I answered. He just laughed.

"She's right, leave them alone," Jordan chuckled. "They'll figure it out, eventually."

"Hey!" I stormed. They just laughed at me. "You're idiots." Troy would probably say something back but Vinnie just came back with the drinks. He saw me sitting in his place and raised his eyebrows. I stood up.

"Sorry, I'll go. Thanks for the drink though." I smiled at Vinnie as I took the drink from him.

"No, stay," he demanded. Vinnie sat down and then he pulled me to his lap. "It's better this way." I gasped. I didn't expect him to do anything like this. But I didn't actually mind because I was drunk. Troy and Jordan looked at us, giggling.

"Vinnie..." I whispered.

"Mhm?" He looked at me with a smirk.

"I almost spilled my drink!" I laughed and Vinnie grinned at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I held my breath. He knew damn well what he was doing to me.

"Sorry," he whispered to me, "I'm just fucking tired of these questions about us."

"Just friends, huh?" Troy teased us.

"Fuck off," Vinnie grunted. "We're just having fun." I realized he was doing this on purpose.

"Oh, I bet you are."

"Don't you have some girls to hit on?" I snapped. The boys laughed.

"Your girlfriend is sharp, Vin," said Troy and patted him on the shoulder. Vinnie smirked and pulled me close. Our faces only a few inches apart. My heart skipped a beat.

It felt like the first time we were this close to each other. He looked at my lips. I really wanted him to kiss me. But we're in public.

Does it matter, though?

I closed my eyes and pulled him into a kiss. He was probably pretty surprised at first but then his hand went behind my neck and pulled me closer. I felt his other hand rubbing my lower back. Maybe it happened because I was drunk. Maybe.

"Woah!" Jordan marveled.

"You owe me ten bucks," Troy said. Vinnie giggled into my lips and pulled away.

"You guys are fucking douchebags," he whined and rolled his eyes at them. Then he looked at me again, with his hand running through my hair. "You wanna take this upstairs?" he muttered, so I could only hear him. I just shook my head.

"No, I'm good." And then I got up and went looking for Aaron or Avani.

I knew I left Vinnie speechless when I went away after the kiss. I just realized what I have done. I kissed him in front of other people. Why did I think it was a good idea?

I rushed outside and saw a few people having a chat. I dragged Avani away from them and hugged her. She looked at me, confused. "You okay, Jade?"

"I'm just stupid," I replied while I was still hugging her.

"Jesus, what happened?" Avani asked when she noticed I was squeezing her tightly.

"I'm drunk," I admitted and she laughed. "I just made out with Vinnie in front of Jordan and Troy."

"WHAT?" Avani yelled. "What do you mean, made out? Was it a bet? Did Troy force you to play truth or dare?"

"No..."

"I'm confused," she said. "Is there something going on between you and Vinnie? And be honest."

"Nothing, I only railed her a few times," said someone behind me. Obviously Vinnie. We both looked at him with our mouths opened. "What? It's true."

"You slept together?!" Avani gasped. "And you-" she pointed at Vinnie, "no one was talking to you!"

"I'm sorry, I was looking for Jade and I overheard your conversation."

I sighed. "You're a dumbass, Vincent. I wanted to tell her myself."

Vinnie smirked and winked at us. "Well, you two can talk now. See you, ladies..."

This son of a bitch.

After I told Avani everything (and I wasn't sure if she was more excited or surprised), I went looking for Vinnie. He was in the kitchen talking to J and Dezi. When he noticed me, his smile turned into a big smirk. "Oh hey, how did the talk with Avani go?"

"Shut the fuck up," I grunted. "You're an asshole."

He came closer to me. "Oh am I?" He did it again. I held my breath. I couldn't control myself when he was near me.

"Yeah," I whispered. He looked at J and Dezi and they left us. "I wanted to tell her myself. You had to ruin it."

He laughed. "Sorry, I just thought it'd be funny."

"It's not funny, Vinnie!" I playfully hit his arm and he laughed again.

"It's a little bit funny..." he whimpered. I had to giggle because he's just unbelievable. "Hm, I'm kinda tired."

"Okay, go to sleep then?"

"Come with me," he suggested. I stared at him.

"Alright."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87 0 12
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡... 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬...
194K 3.5K 53
in which vinnie juggles being a single dad and finding love again.
312K 6.8K 35
𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
411K 4.2K 18
imagines of vinnie hacker *requests are closed*