(Continue in new book!) My Im...

By Vtuberislife

A testimonial to the first book I have ever written. Cringe, bad writing, weird plot, you have it all here. R... More

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! (Edited)
Poll for Girls
Merry Christmas! And some serious talk.
Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 1: Shirakami Fubuki is My Sister?? (edited)
Chapter 2: Shirakami Fubuki loves burger
Chapter 3: Shirakami Fubuki wants to survive
Chapter 4: Shirakami Fubuki is Sleeping Today
Chapter 5: Shirakami Fubuki is still sleeping
Chapter 6: Shirakami Fubuki is hiding today
Chapter 7: Shirakami Fubuki wants to go out
Chapter 8: Shirakami Fubuki is angry today
Chapter 9: Shirakami Fubuki is dreaming
Chapter 10: Shirakami Fubuki is Our Friend
Chapter 11: Shirakami Fubuki don't understand this feeling
Chapter 12: Shirakami Fubuki have a new friend
Chapter 13: Shirakami Fubuki feel threatened
Chapter 14: Shirakami Fubuki can draw too
Chapter 15: Shirakami Fubuki wants to sleep together
Chapter 16: Shirakami Fubuki have a new home
Chapter 17: Shirakami Fubuki is rude today
Chapter 18: Where my heart will lives on (Part 1)
Chapter 20: Thus, the title of Shirakami Fubuki is gone
Chapter 21: Streaming Accident
Chapter 22: When the Vtubers are still small
Chapter 23: The diamond in rough (Part 1)
Chapter 24: The diamond in rough (Part 2)
Chapter 25: The diamond in rough (Part 3)
Chapter 25.5: A world without you (10k Special)
Chapter 26: The diamond in rough (Part 4)
Announcement of discontinue
A new beginning
Regarding continuation of this book

Chapter 19: Where my heart will lives on (Part 2)

2.1K 83 38
By Vtuberislife

Ever since meeting Haato at the park last week, she has been visiting Haruto everyday in the bakery. Although he does wonder how she manages to get this information.

Sometimes, she starts up a commotion like yesterday, causing trouble and just mostly enjoy looking at Haruto suffering from her action; other times, she just quietly sits at the corner of the shop with some cake, reading a few light novels about romance and fantasy, and waited until Haruto finish his work, just to bid him goodbye.

The Haato right now is very different from the Haachama Haruto see from his previous life. Short haired, although the chaos inside of her is definitely there, but her in front of him right now is much more...human.

Not just an eldritch horror, but Akai Haato, Haachama.

"Hey Haruto-san! So, what are you going to do for tomorrow?" With her usual playful tone, Haato ask Haruto who is working around the reception area, on her hand is a book title 'The man who wander the world', a popular fiction in today teenagers.

"Me? I think I will just spend some time at home tomorrow." Thinking for a while, Haruto answer her. "And would you finally mind telling me why the heck are you coming to my workplace everyday now?" Quite frustrated, Haruto try to get an answer from her, which she refuses to give over this whole week.

"N O" Speaking word by word, with a slightly louder voice, she continues, "A lady must have her secret you know? Anyhow, you should be happy that a pretty, young, cute girl like me is visiting you every day!" Proud for her attractiveness, she says. "You know how much other male will envy for this treatment? You should be glad!"

"God... Don't you have anything to do? Studying like a normal girl? Working? Just anything in general?" Sighing, Haruto put his hand over his face.

Although it did feel fresh having a girl visiting him, and yes, he did feel slightly happy for it, but the mess that she started have immediately rebutted all his thinking.

Now, he just wants her to go home, not bothering him in work.

"Hehe...you won't need to know. Just be glad that I'm free for you." Giving off a seductive tone, she winks at Haruto with one of her eyes. Which Haruto completely ignore it by focusing on the reception.

"Anyway, so that's mean that your free tomorrow right... Would you want to come to my home?" Changing the topic back, Haato invite Haruto to her home. "By the way...My parents aren't there tomorrow...so even if you do anything weird, no one will know a thing." And with a naughty voice, Haruto feel some part of him switch on.

Damn it, this woman. Haruto take a deep breath and look back at Haato who is giggling at him right now.

"I will have to decline respectfully, I want to spend more time with my sister after all." And with a firm voice, he declines her offer.

"Ohh, too bad." Pointing her finger at her lips, Haato try to think of something.

"Then how about I visit your home then?" Haato suggests. "I will love to know your sister personally!"

She didn't manage to talk with Haruto's Imouto last week in the park, she would like to know them more.

Last week, Haruto just spend a small amount of time watching and just resting at Haato's secret place, before Fubuki fell down on the ground and he have to go off to take care of her.

"Going my house? Sure, I guess, although we rarely have guest..." Nodding slightly, Haruto is alright with the idea. "But don't you dare corrupt them with the mind of yours! Having you alone is already a great headache! And anymore then I will suffer from hypertension."

"Don't worry, I will be a good Onesan okay." Haato confidently says.

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiii. This is Haruto staring at her.

Noticing this, Haato stares back, and it turn into a staring contest in no time.

...

"Ex, excuse me Haruto-san? The cake is al..." Owner-san noticing at the contest, politely ask Haruto to handle the work that requires his attention. However, it does not go well.

Just when he finishes asking the question, the two slowly turn their head towards the owner, eyes not blinking, an intense aura of killing intent emit of from them. And without any emotions, they say.

"DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY? MR OWNER?" From Haruto

"ISN'T IT IMPOLITE TO DISTURB SOMEONE WHEN THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING IMPORTANT?" From Haato

"HAIHHHH!!!!" The owner feeling the intense bloody atmosphere, run into the baking room, with the boy and girl slowly turn their head back, continuing their little contest.

...

And after around 15 minutes, Haato manages to throw some sand into Haruto eyes, which resulted in her victory, of course with Haruto not satisfied.

In the next day, the family of Haruto welcome their first guest in a while.

Wearing a white blouse and skirt, she looks like a princess who is coming for a tour. And Haruto is definitely not feeling comfortable of it.

Not only because of her dress, but also the way she is behaving.

Looking at Haato acting like a kind big sister and playing with both of his Imouto, Haruto question what he is looking at now.

After Haato enters the house, and introducing her to Fubuki and Matsuri, Haruto proceed to prepare some tea and dessert. Praying that she wouldn't do anything too troublesome in the midst of time, he quickly come out from the kitchen as soon as possible.

But he really didn't expect her to be able to mix well with her Imouto.

Playing a game of Monopoly again, with capitalism at work. Haruto whisper to Haato while her two Imouto is busy counting their in-game money.

"Hey, hey, how do you manage to mix with them so well so fast?" Curious, he continues. "And what is with you right now? You don't look normal at all. Is it because that you are afraid that they will be scared of you? Don't worry, they can handle some chaos I think." Stopping a bit, he adds on. "Just a bit, not too much."

And with a slightly dissatisfied look, Haato reply. "What is it with you? Is playing with your Imouto kindly such a weird thing? And what is my character to you in your eyes anyway? I am a kind person alright?"

And with a serious tone, Haruto reply. "An Eldritch horror that is unleash on this world to bring complete chaos to humankind as a whole."

And with that, a game pieces of monopoly are thrown at him, by Haato of course. It hurt a bit.

But it really is strange, Haruto look at Haato now laughing after Fubuki falling into bankruptcy when her piece step onto Haato five-stars hotel.

She really is very different from the complete chaos. Maybe it's because of her short haired? Haruto mind start to go wild.

Perhaps the longer the hair, the more insane that she will become. The theory become more believable in Haruto mind as time goes on.

And with that, the four of them spend a great deal of time together, enjoying each other company. Playing game, hanging around, chatting nonsense.

He can see that Fubuki and Matsuri really enjoy her company. Perhaps its because both of them rarely have feel a motherly love from anyone. But won't it make him the...

No brain don't try to romance an eldritch horror. Don't be control by your natural instinct!

And soon, Haato bid farewell to the family, with Haruto sending her off.

.

.

"Haruto-san, you really have a lovely family huh?" Walking on the street towards her home, Haato walk with a light footstep.

"I do, and I appreciate it." "Seems like you enjoy your visits today, glad that you have a great time." And with a smile on his face, he walks beside her.

All jokes aside, Haato is a nice and kind girl, although the chaotic side can be see sometimes, but she is more considerate to other then you think.

"I do." Her steps become smaller suddenly, as she focuses on the conversation. "I really envy you, Haruto-san."

"Looking at you three having fun on the park, I really wish I have a family like that too."

Although he can't see her face, but he can guess that she must look sad now. "...Something happen in your family?"

Nodding, she looks up to the sky.

"Another part of the reason I come to you on that day in the park, is because I want to feel it too, a family without conflict or hatred."

After that, her tone gets a lot lighter, with a sad feeling coming out from it.

"Your parents left you too right? Just now Fubuki mention it to me." "My situation is quite the same, with my father leaving a huge debt to me and my mother."

"Mother have to work hard after that, and to pay off the debt, she is half-force to remarry to one of her admirers from the pass. And I can say, this marriage isn't a happy one."

"A lot of distrust, hate, and misunderstanding happen."

"Those two are lucky to have you as your Onechan, unlike me."

Haruto looking at the back of the girl walking in front of him, he can sense that she has been through a lot. Tapping on her shoulder, the short-haired girl's teary eyes enter his sight.

"There is night fill with shouting and scolding, and floor sometimes colour with blood of my parents fighting." "Time when I would have to get in bed, hugging my pillow, and keep on telling myself that everything will be alright."

"Days of my parent telling me that I'm a failure, a burden, an extra." "I know they are just saying it out of anger, they regretted doing it too." "But...the wound is still there, deep down."

Bonk.

"At least you are here right now isn't it?" Bonking the girl, not letting her to think too much, Haruto says. "And you already have us as friends, right?"

"And it will get better in the end, trust me." "You want to have wonderful life, right?"

"...I guess so, sorry for me suddenly becoming emotional." Removing her tears with her small hand. Haato take sometimes to readjust herself. "Anyway, Haruto-san, I can go off by myself here."

"And lastly, thank you, really." "Having a friend to rant really helps huh?"

"Indeed, and you should do it more too." And with that the two head off to their respective home.

.

.

"Having a friend really feel good huh...?" Haato after Haruto went far away, mummur to herself.

Having live in the hospital for most of her life, she doesn't really get much friend.

So, Haruto is special to her.

Suddenly, her eyes wide open, she gets some tissue in her pocket and cover her mouth.

"Cough, cough..." Coughing a few time, she check on the tissue.

And on it, is some blood, together with some saliva.

"I hope I have more time left at here..." And with a small sigh, she isn't surprise with it.

I hope I can spend more time with you Haruto, as a friend.

Blame Rimworld for the late chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 3.4K 200
Yasenia is a child born different from the rest, her mother, Tatyana, used an ancient technique she found to absorb the world's energy to get pregnan...
242K 8.1K 72
She was born different -She knew that She was hated -She knew that They left her in pieces She grabbed those pieces and made them her weapon Because...
1.5K 44 5
Boredom has been killing me... Well let's get into it ! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Y/n L/n...
114K 3.9K 80
ȩ̵̨̢̘̝̪́̈̌͐̅͝R̴̛͈̥͇̳̂r̵͉͋͒́O̶̩͖̥̯̻̦͎͒͛̓̕͠͠ͅR̷͚͉̻̖͍̳͗̅̑͋̋̓ͅ . . . . ̶̨̝̤̫̩͚͍͈̍̃͆̌͗̊̇͗S̸̹̰͉̝̣͖͓̻̱̰̔͋̑̓̇̈́U̸͓̯̽͊͐̐́̌͋c̴̜̫̫͇̮͗͌͂̔̊͋́C̶̪͐́̈́͐̅̌͘ë̸́̀̓͒ͅS̴̈́̃...