The Forgotten Pokemon Master

Od Jayvaughn123

A lone Pokemon Master, unknown and questioned by everyone, who is this Pokemon Trainer? What is his current s... Více

Prologue

2K 59 62
Od Jayvaughn123

3rd Person's POV

Questioned by almost everyone, the mysterious questiom mark sign who is ranked one in the special Hall of Fame.

There is a special island, wherein the Special Hall of Fame is situated, located between the eight known regions. Trainers called this place, the Ranking Island.

The Special Hall of Fame is a huge holographic structure with table containing the Trainer's Name, Rank, Trainer Power, and Pokedex Progress. The top 500 trainers from all over the world will be listed in the Hall of Fame, so naturally, many trainers from all over the world fly or come to this island and then check their status, also knowing who among the trainers all over the world is the strongest.

The Special Hall of Fame is located at the middle of a rather enourmous stadium, enough to accomodate an approximation of a thousand trainers.

The place has it's own huge Pokemon Center, huge Pokemart, or even huge battlefields for their mock battles.

But, for the past few years, something mysterious occured at the Ranking Island, or particularly, the Special Hall of Fame.

Champion Leon, who was the previous Top 1 trainer all over the world, was being replaced by some unknown trainer listed at the Hall of Fame as '?'. Champion Leon of Galar has a current Trainer Power of 43,471,017, and this unknown trainer has an enourmous current Trainer Power of 101,401,719, far more stronger than all of the regional Champions mixed altogether.

The Special Hall of Fame prioritize Trainer Power than Pokedex Progress.

Although being listed in the Special Hall of Fame, no one knew it's identity, some of the other known trainers have searched all over the regions for this trainer, but to no avail, they all failed to gain his identity.

The officials have already checked if there is an anomaly in the Special Hall of Fame, but unfortunately, there isn't, and this trainer is truly existing, or maybe just somewhere hiding in some unknown places.

To identify a trainer's Trainer Power, one must personally check it's Trainer's License Card, it can be found at the bottom part of the card, the Trainer Power will automatically change after particular tasks.

To obtain Trainer Power, defeating trainers, gym leaders and even Champions through official battle is necessary, but there is one method unknown to everyone that the Top 1 trainer always do.

And that is the love and appreciation for Pokemon.

Although the majority of the trainers already knew this basic knowledge, it is infact unknown to them that the bond with your Pokemon can highly affect the Trainer Power, and that is what some of the Champions are asking to themselves.

How did that trainer got ridiculous Trainer Power?

Aside from those two, badges from Gym Leaders also affect the Trainer Power, the more you collect Gym Badges or any material proof that you've finished a gym battle, the more the Trainer Power will be given off after battles.

What they also noticed is that, the Top 1 trainer's Pokedex Progress, there are 898 known Pokemons, and this trainer's already at it's peak, that does mean that the first world's complete Pokedex has been held by him.

So naturally, all the known legendary Pokemon are being caught by him by some unknown strategy.

Even some of the Champion's only halfway from their Pokedex Progress, except from those trainers who are willing to complete the Pokedex other than gaining Trainer Power.

Trainers aim to be the top 1, but seeing the top 1 with a Trainer Power that surpassed a million, it is almost impossible to catch up.

And that very trainer is just peacefully living his life away from people.

...

Challenger's Cove, a small island faraway from the region of Kanto, there's a trainer who's been accompanied by a lot of Pokemon, basically the place was originally a Pokemon Sanctuary.

It's location is unknown to almost all the other trainers, that is why he can't be bothered if there's anyone who knew him.

He goes by the name of Ash, a lone wolf, starting from he was young, he's been always all alone, her mother and father went separate ways and left him in an orphanage, he escaped from that place and started his journey way earlier than the standard age which is 10 years old, he started at 7.

He encountered many challenges, and all of them were being surpassed, by the time he was 8, he heard the news about this so called Special Hall of Fame, he already had a decent full team of 6, all fully evolved, his Pidgeot helped him a lot.

Knowing that the ranking system existed, he was determined to surpass Champion Leon, and he succeeded.

But by the time he surpassed Leon, he's always been hunted, because defeating a top 1 trainer can highly affect the Trainer Power of the ones who defeated him.

He ran away from society, he wasn't being followed, and after all these years, he lived his life on the island he named, Challenger's Cove, because he was a challenger himself when he went into this cove, he even met some of the legendary pokemons living inside the cove, and that is how he managed to gain Trainer Powers.

The God Pokemon, Arceus, approved of being his Pokemon, he was contented that he was caught by the right trainer, Ash shared to her his story about how he's managed to overcome obstacles, and Arceus was pleased to hear this.

Ash was and the current unknown powerful Pokemon Master, and there will be one time he will emerge from the shadows, and will soon protect the Pokemon World from evil.

But...

"G-Give me that steak..." Ash struggled in grabbing the steak from the pink feline Pokemon.

"N-No! This...This is mine!"  Replied the pink feline Pokemon, known to everyone as Mew.

The two played tug of war but it was the steak they're fighting for.

The other Pokemons spectated at him in enjoyment, it's a natural sight for them.

Gardevoir sighed and used Psychic to grab the steak away from Ash and Mew.

Yes, Ash is still a child, 13 years of age is still a child, but he was already the powerful one among others. But Ash's already mature, it just seems like he likes to play with his Pokemon, may it be a legendary or not.

That is how he got the attention of those legendary pokemons, despite his appearance, the way he approaches Pokemon is unique compared to the others, that is how he got their loyalty and power.

Mewtwo landed beside them, Mewtwo serves as the peacekeeper between them.

"Ash, we may have to talk about several matters." Mewtwo stated.

"What is it?" Ash stood up and dusted himself off.

"About yourself, we may have to---"

"Yes, about that matter, I have thought about it, I may want to step out sooner or later, it has been a long time since I haven't checked Ranking Island, would you like to accompany me Mewtwo?" Ash asked the humanoid figure.

"I would rather stay here and suggest that you'll only bring non legendary Pokemons, I have an intel that trainers can detect held Pokemons." Mewtwo replied.

"There is? I didn't knew such thing." Ash replied.

"Also, you might want to fix that license of yours, it still marked as the one from the Special Hall of Fame." Mewtwo informed, Ash was about to forget that matter.

"Ah yes." With that, he grabbed his Trainer License and edited the question mark into his own name, Ash.

Yes, Arceus herself granted the power for him to edit the Trainer License, without changing the ones at the Hall of Fame, it still remained as question mark.

"Already planned what companion to bring?" Mewtwo asked.

"Sure did, let's grab everyone."

To be continued...

(A/N) Hello everyone, it's me and I've decided to make another book, BUT, this one's still going to be a draft, I'll let you guys think and comment about your insights about this story.

I'll still focus on my ongoing story, and probably leave this one as it is for now, because I'll be waiting for your story suggestions, and probably finish the others first before this one.

Anyways, for the flow of this story, the ship is still undecided, so might as well include that in your insights, whether there will be a ship or not, I'd wait for the suggestion.

Judging by the prologue of this story, I'm very optimistic that I can give you guys an interesting story(which I hope that I really can do so.) and try my best to reach towards your expectation.

Ash is, as always, will be overpowered, I'm pretty much used to it and I love writing stuff like that.

That is all I have to say for now, see you guys soon :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

286K 18.3K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 38.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...