" 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 𝐍 𝐒 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 �...

By vandettaw

Traveling all the way from France, meet Dior Blue Rose. You would think that with his charming looks and domi... More

𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

2.4K 87 8
By vandettaw

" Come on, I know you're mad at me, but come give your one and only might I add best friend a kiss before bed." I sing-songed trying to hold in my laughter. " No, go away. You can't possibly tell me that you didn't plan for this to happen." A mean looking Él arose from the other side of the bedroom. I just gushed and proceeded to try and hug him anyway. " I don't know what you're talking about. All I know is that you're sleeping in here tonight."

" No I'm definitely not. Dad does it look like I want to sleep in this?" He said gesturing to his pajamas. Let me explain. While Alex helped me out with Aurelie. Éloise and Elliot apparently were looking for something that fit his size. Elliot said the only thing that would fit him would be a pink shirt and some pink pants. Basically he's all dressed up in pink pajamas. " I hate this outfit, are you sure they don't have anything else?"

Éloise grumbled. He sleepily walked over to me and gave me my hug by the door. I kissed him on the forehead. And yes, it's nothing wrong with this scenario, it's just a father being a comforting father. " Yes, I'm sure they don't have anything else. Sorry babe." I replied motioning him to get in bed. " Ugh, fine. But you should get ready to go to bed too. And make sure to change your bandages dad." He rambled on and on.

" Okay, okay, I will just get a good night's rest love. Stop stressing and goodnight." I rolled my eyes at his attempt to shoo me away. " Goodnight already geez." He said closing the door. " Love you too sweetheart." I sighed.

Great, now time to face the real problem now that the kids are asleep. Damn, I didn't realize how tired I was. I went downstairs to the kitchen. " Hm... let's see if they have any—". I was just about to pick up a granola out of the pantry when a certain someone came waltzing in. " What are you doing this late at night Dior? It's like 10:30." Leon said his voice was rough which made this a whole lot more nicer, if you know what I mean.

" Nothing, I was just getting a granola bar from the pantry. Remember I didn't eat dinner." I replied, eating my snack. " Okay, but come to our room when you finish. We have something to tell you." he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I blushed when he kissed my cheek. Did I mention he's half naked and ripped. " O-okay, give me a sec." After five minutes I gave up. It's hard to concentrate on eating when a 6'3 guy is hugging your waist with his breath so close to your face. I almost moaned when he kissed my neck. Again, might I add. See that's how you know I'm single.

" C'mon I'm tired of waiting on your slow ass. It's time to go to upstairs." He picked me up bridal style and proceeded to go upstairs. " Leon, what the heck are you doing? I have two perfectly fine legs that I can walk on." I squealed attempting to get out of his grasp. " Yeah, but those bruises aren't going to heal if you keep walking. Especially in your condition." I shut up after that and buried my face in his neck. I was too tired to argue. Damn he was warm too.

Our stop came to an end when I was placed on a fluffy bed. " This isn't my room. Am I sleeping in here tonight instead?" I asked, rubbing my neck. " Yes you are along with all of us. This is our room too." A voice said behind me in the sheets. It was Alex with a snoring Oliver cuddled up next to him. I gave him a confused look.

" Yes, but why am I here? Leon said you guys wanted to ask me something?"

" You're sleeping here whether you like it or not. And we wanted to ask you why you have all these bruises?" Elliot questioned getting a towel to dry his damp hair. He seemed concerned. I'm guessing he just came out of the shower. For the love of god why do all these men have such good looks. I mean I'm French mixed with Russian I should at least have some good genes on my side. I let out a small huff. " I can't tell you that. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get to my room."

I tried to move off the bed, but Elliot pulled me back down on his lap.

" Dior please it's too damn late for this shit you're pulling." Alex begged. " Language Alex. Dior we think you're being hurt and we just want to help. We promise we won't hurt you sweetheart." I flinched a little too hard when a hand lightly touched my back. Elliot immediately retreated it just enough so I wouldn't be alarmed. " Dior, calm down no ones hurting you. Listen to me my love." I started breathing harder.

What if they think I'm weak? What if they hate me after they find out? They wouldn't want me. They would throw me away and I would be all alone again. I'll never have soulmates who love me. Tears formed in the back of my eyes.

The air never seemed to get through to my lungs. A soft hand settled back on my back. And another one on my hair. The hand that was on my back rubbed circles while the one tangled in my hair ran through it to massage it. " That's it, just like that. Can you breathe in and out like this for me?" I closed my eyes and tried to steady my breathing. It wasn't working though. There are too many faces paying attention to me.

Elliot grabbed my hand and put it on his chest. He took deep breaths for me. I eventually copied his movements and calmed down. My head was resting on Elliot's shoulder and chest. Along with Elliot rocking me whispering sweet nothings in my ear. " Good boy." That set flutters in my stomach. It did something weird to me and now I was full of pride from the praise. " Now that you've calmed down are you okay?" Leon said walking over to the rest of us on the bed.

" Mhm." I let out a small hum of a yes. " Baby, I'm sorry I didn't mean to trigger you. I did it know you had panic attacks." I lifted my head up from Elliot who was still rubbing circles on my back. " It's fine I get them all the time." I put my nose in Elliot's neck. " Okay, I just wanted to make sure you're okay though. Alright?" I nodded, closing my eyes. " Dior look at me." Leon commanded. " Who keeps hurting you sweety? Those bruises don't just come out of nowhere."

" I fell down the stairs." I lied. " Really?" I looked around the room . Everyone was giving me the I-know- your-lying look. " If I told you what you would do? There's literally nothing you can do." They all gave me mad, but skeptical looks. " What do you mean ' what are we gonna do if you told us'? We would report them obviously." Alex had a more serious tone not like his usual playful tone.

I couldn't hold it anymore. Tears started forming again. Soon they were down my face. " Dior babe what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Alex and Leon said in unison. Elliot held me closer. I turned around and straddled his lap, hiding my face in his neck. " Shh.. it's okay love we've got you. Let it all out." I cried harder. When I tried to stop the tears more fell out. Elliot situated me on his lap to a more comfortable position. While Leon and Alex quietly conversed in the background. They were still rubbing my back and tangling their hands through my hair. I finally stopped the water work about an hour later. It's about 11:24 right now.

My eyes were puffing red and nose sore from all the sniffling and snot.

" But they will kill me if I tell you. He'll probably put bruises on my kids too if I say something I'm not supposed to. " My voice was muffled by Elliot's shirt and my sniffling. " Darling you have our word. We won't let anything happen to you all you have to do is trust us." Alex said now fully up, but Oliver was still asleep on his waist below the covers.

" My dad." I sure hope that they keep their end of the promise because I just ruined my family. " Your what? Dior speak up sweetheart so we can hear you." Elliot mummers patiently in my ear. I took a deep breath and lifted my head up so they could hear me. " I said my parents abuse me. Mostly physically but verbally also." Everyone seemed concerned. Elliot seemed like he wanted to break something. Alex if he wasn't holding Oliver seemed like he would do the same. But Leon.. Leon was the scariest. He looked like he was absolutely pissed.

I hid my face back in Elliot's neck wrapping my arms tightly around his torso. Are they mad at me? Do they... pity me now that I've told them? Alex must have sensed my worriedness because he slowly eased his hand up to my face. " Don't worry Dior we don't pity you if that's what you're worried about. We're just a little frustrated at the fact that we didn't meet you sooner. "

I gave a silent nod. At least they aren't mad at me. I heard Elliot take in a big breath. Must be yawning. " Alright everyone it's been a long day. Well talk about this tomorrow sometime. For now everyone in the bed." Alex said, raising the covers up slightly. " Cmon Dior up you go." Elliot picked me up from off his lap and tucked me in the middle by Alex. I was sandwiched between Alex and Elliot while Leon was on the spooning Elliot from behind.

Alex turned back over to spoon Oliver. I was turned over and brought into a muscular chest. I stuffed my nose in his neck and basically wrapped my whole body around Elliot like my life depended on it. It felt nice to actually relax a little and be the one taken care of for a change. My legs were wrapped around his thigh while my arms were tangled somewhere in between the both of them. It was comforting, but different at the same time.

I think I'll like it here. I'll only have to wait and see what tomorrow has in store for me. Until then I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment while it lasted. Soon I fell asleep just like everyone else.

........

" Why are you so weak?"

" Huh, who said that? Where am I?" I said rubbing my head. I looked around but I could only see black. It's so dark in here but I could fairly make out a door. It seemed familiar.

Maybe if I could " Aahh, shit!" I let out a cry of pain from the shock that coursed through my body. I tried yanking my wrists again. Apparently something is strapped on me restricting my movements. It's like shock therapy, but if I move too much it electrocutes me.

This is useless. Exactly why am I trying to live again? Maybe if I shock myself some more I could finally die. I could finally be forgotten...

Just then a light peeked through the now open door. As I was trying to make out the tall figure another shock went through me. Sending sparks throughout my whole body from my hip this time. I let out an ear piercing scream with tears down my eyes. " So you finally woke up I see. Well in that case let me help you." I was about to question what he meant when all of a sudden a sharp pain almost like a needle was going through my neck.

Then I blacked out again.

I let out a groan. Damn my head is so fuzzy just what in the world happened. I tried lifting my head but I was paralyzed. I looked around and this time it was brighter, more of a dim light in the middle of the room. It was flickering on and off for sometime until I heard the voice I never wanted to hear. " It took him long enough to wake up. Do you think we should fuck him now or wait till the pills kick in?"

What pill— " Ahh " I let out a strangled moan. My body is on fire. And my sides feel tingly, especially my lower region. I don't want them to rape me. " Well it seems like the meds have kicked in." Said another voice. Maybe it's them... no it couldn't be.. right ?

My head was lifted only to be shoved with a cock up up my throat. I cried silently, my mouth hurt like hell. Another one was jerking me off from under me. " Ack, stop please I don't want this." I said in between thrusts, but you could hardly make out what I was saying. " Aww. It seems like the little bitch is begging for us to cum in his mouth." The one thrusting his cock in my mouth said.

No, I don't want to relive this moment. Why can't I escape or at least die already. The pain is unbearable. I want to die please someone help— " look how he shakes his ass for us. Maybe we should teach him a lesson on how to properly do it? Hmm?" As they fucked into me my insides were tearing.

God would it stop already. My voice is already hoarse and I can't anymore. I choked when his cock hit the back of my throat. " That's it, keep choking on my dick bitch. I'm almost there." More tears shtreamed down my face. I'm so disgusting I just wanna throw up. Another person slapped me from behind showing they were close to their high also. " Ah, I'm cumming hold your mouth still like a good little fuck."

"ior... daddy... "

"..Daddy wake ..."

"... daddy wake up " A voice called. Then I felt arms bringing me into a bundle of hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245 25 15
Morpheus, Lucifer and Loki... An Endless, The Devil and A Norse God. Believe it or not, the three of them had a beautiful bond called a Soulmate Bond...
474K 17.3K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
6.2K 173 8
Eye color soulmate AU. Nico's life is...his life is in shambles. Sure, he makes enough to pay rent and feed himself, but that doesn't mean he isn't l...
5.5K 132 23
And I woke up. My god.. a memory turning into nightmares is the worst. Until I looked down, I didn't realize I was scratching my arms but they were a...