always | sakuatsu

By kxyxxmx

i noticed the lack of sakuatsu fanfictions here in the internet and since sakuatsu is one of my favorite ship... More

how sakusa met atsumu
medicine
medicine ii
bukang liwayway
tinatangi
tinatangi ii
demons
demons ii

tinatangi iii

1.3K 76 42
By kxyxxmx

The students inside the classroom glanced to where the door was wheb they heard it slide to the side. They saw their teacher came in and behind him was a familiar mop of gray hair and a blonde hair that they've never seen before. What's more surprising for them is that they have the same face. So the rumors were true, all of the students thought. There was a rumor that spread a while ago saying that the volleyball club's Miya Osamu has a twin but they thought it was just bogus so they paid no attention to it but now that the evidence was right in front of them, all of they could think about is ‘Miya-kun really does have a twin’.

“We have a new student joining our class for today and I want you all to treat him nicely.” The teacher said as he glanced at Atsumu's direction before Osamu's.

Osamu cleared his own throat in attempt to get his classmate's attention and he succeeded. “Uh— so, this is my twin Miya Atsumu and he just arrived from Aomori. Please do treat him well.” He said bowing a little bit and when he noticed that his twin didn't bowed like what he did, he placed his hand at Atsumu's back and forced him to bend his body a little bit making Atsumu scowl at him.

A student raised his hand and stood up. “Why did Miya-kun had to do his brother's introduction?” The student asked as she was confused with the reason why. And she also knows that her classmate's are also confused with the reason why Osamu was the one to introduce his twin.

Osamu stood up properly and so did Atsumu. Both of the twins blinked at them. “My brother's mute.” Osamu said as he pointed his finger at Atsumu. The blonde quickly slap his twin's finger away because pointing a finger just doesn't seem right to him.

Whispers started to erupt because of what Osamu just revealed to his classmates but he paid no attention to it and just glared at his brother who slapped his finger.

“Why'd you slap my finger though.” It wasn't a question, it was a demand. Osamu demanded Atsumu to tell him the reason why he slapped his twin's finger.

“I's because yer annoying.”

“Oh, so now I'm the annoying one?” His voice was a bit loud that's why he quickly got his classmate's attention.

“Yes.”

Osamu was about to speak again when his teacher cut him off because he noticed that the twins are about to fight.

“Atsumu-kun, why don't you sit near Suna?” Their teacher pointed the direction where Suna was seated at, it was at the second to the last row and was near to the windows, there was an empty seat next to Suna's to which Atsumu assumes is his seat.

Suna grinned at Atsumu as soon as their eyes met. He waved his hand at the blonde. “Atsumu, c'mere!”

Atsumu smiled at Suna adorably as he waved his hand back. All of their classmate's were surprised again to know that Suna knew Osamu's twin but then again him and Osamu are friends.

“Please take your seats and we'll begin class.”

Atsumu started walking towards the direction where Suna is and he could swear that whenever he walked through the aisle, his classmate's would stare at him which made shivers run through his spine.

He let out a sigh of relief as soon as he finally reached his seat. Suna chuckled when he saw the relief in Atsumu's face.

“Yer such a baby just like what Kita-san, Sakusa and Osamu said.”

Suna's chin was rested on the palm of his hand as he stared at Atsumu's face. The blonde's eyebrows met and his lips were pouted because of what Suna said.

Suna could only let out a small laugh because of how much childlike Atsumu is and because their teacher might hear them.

Suna takes back what he said. Miya Atsumu isn't childlike. He is ruthless. His face was pale as he stared at Atsumu who was sparring with someone from another class— specifically from Sakusa's class.

Physical Education was their second class this morning and their subject teacher and Sakusa's decided to held a joint class since their physical education class is held at the same time.

Suna watched as the blonde boy swiftly avoided the attacks coming from his opponents. Atsumu was surprisingly flexible that's why he was able to dodge the attacks like as if the bamboo swords that they were using have real blades, one wrong move and you'll be wounded.

It all happened in a flash, Atsumu's opponent had his sword detached from his hand leaving him all completely unarmed. The tip of Atsumu's sword was pointed at his neck making his opponent gulped in fear.

All of the people that are watching the duel clapped their hands because they really find it amusing. Atsumu took a step back before letting his arm that's holding his sword fall to his side.

“I didn't know Atsumu's good in kendo.” Komori muttered as he watched the blonde approach their teacher.

Osamu glanced at Komori before he returned his gaze at his brother. “He practices kenjutsu.”

“Wait, really?” Ginjima who happens to listen to their conversation said, completely surprised by the revelation.

“Isn't like kenjutsu has an intent on killing your opponent..?” Komori says with a bit of uncertainty laced in his voice.

Osamu hummed as an agreement to what Komori said. “Our paternal grandma knows people who practices kenjutsu since grandpa also practices kenjutsu.” He said with a small smile on his lips and his gaze on the floor. “Atsumu can be always seen with grandpa so,” He lifted his head to meet his friends' gazes. “I guess that's why he's so good with swords.”

“Oh?” Suna raises his eyebrows at Osamu. “Where's your paternal grandpa right now though?”

Osamu blinked his eyes at Suna making the latter feel a bit uneasy. “My grandpa died when me and Tsumu were still eight years old.”

Of course the sudden revelation shocked them all, especially Suna who asked the question. He was panicking inside and scolding himself for bringing up such a sensitive topic.

“Err, uhm— I-I'm sorry.” Suna says with his eyes on the ground. His eyes can't even meet with Osamu's because he was so ashamed for being so insensitive. “I didn't know that I was being insensiti—”

He felt a hand on his shoulder making him shot his eyes up at the person who's holding him. It was Osamu.

“Why are acting like that?” The grey haired chuckled. “You just asked where's gramps, it's not like you said something wrong.”

“Oh..” was the only word that Suna could come up with. The ugly feeling brewing inside his stomach was long gone making him breathe in relief to himself.

Osamu got closer to Suna's body and even let his arm (which holds his hand that rested on Suna's shoulder first) snake it's way around Suna's neck. Suna could only let out a small smile of satisfaction as he rested his head on Osamu's shoulder.

“This isn't gay, right?” He heard Osamu said in a small voice who was now watching some of their friends having a duel.

Suna chuckled as he let himself melt at Osamu's touch. “Yeah, no homo.”

Osamu left a soft kiss on Suna's forehead, the latter even closing his eyes as the grey haired's lips made contact with his forehead. Osamu didn't know if Suna noticed that the kiss he gave him was full of strong emotions that he's even too scared to name with for now.

“No homo.” Osamu says as he stared at Suna adoringly. Suna turned red as soon as his eyes met with Osamu's, he let out a sheepish laugh.

Atsumu who was watching his brother mess around with his supposed friend  got impatient that's why he started stomping his feet really loud to get their attention since he can't speak.

“Oh, you're already done?” Osamu asked as he shamelessly let his twin watch him and Suna in that position. Suna was embarrassed that's why he started to get get away from Osamu's hold but Osamu was strong making all his efforts completely useless, not that he mind though. Being near Osamu's nice.

Atsumu rolled his eyes at his brother's own shameless action. “Yes but since you're too busy flirting with your Suna ya didn't noticed me.”

“That's sweet, Tsumu. You're getting jealous because of my dear Sunarin.” Osamu says with a grin on his lips as he even pulled Suna close to him, his hands already wrapping on the latter's waist and his chin resting on it's shoulder.

Fuck, Suna was panicking internally. Osamu's holding me, his mind short circuited for a bit as he tried to process what's happening and when it finally dawned to him he turned red as a tomato that's why he covered his face with both of his palms so people wouldn't see him getting all flustered. Osamu was holding him! How is he supposed to react at this situation? And dear Sunarin? My dear Sunarin? What the fuck? Osamu has a nickname for him and just thinking about it made his face burn red even more, heating it up at the same time.

“Suna, are you okay?” Komori who just finished his duel with the three's classmate approached the middle blocker who was covering his face.

“You're embarrassing Rintarou, Samu.” Atsumu pointed out with a blank expression on his face.

“Shut up, why don't you go back cuddling with yer Sakusa-kun.” Osamu teased with a grin on his lips as he waited for his brother to turn red.

“Oh sweet, ya said it yerself!” Atsumu started to look for Kiyoomi just to tease his own brother.

Osamu started panicking, he took his hands wrapped on the Suna's waist and started to approach his brother carefully. It's not that he doesn't like Sakusa, Sakusa's a cool person but he can't help but feel protective when his brother's included. If I see him having any intent on running, I'm going to tackle him, that was the plan that Osamu formulated inside his mind as he made his way to his brother.

“Don't ya even think about it, Tsumu.” Osamu warned.

Atsumu stick his own tongue out at his own brother and when he noticed that his brother was at a position that seems like he's going to attack him if ever he does one wrong move, he made a run for it. Now you might say that it's a foolish move for Atsumu but he was at an advantage right now since he saw a bamboo sword laying on the floor.

He picked it up and positioned himself on a defensive stance. His brother looked at him with a frown.

“Is this your own way of rebelling against me?” Osamu says with a frown.

Atsumu stands up straight before facing his brother and nodding his head with a smile on his lips.

“Oh you're so on.” Osamu muttered as he picked up the sword just laying on the floor. He didn't even care if someone owns it, he's just going to return it after this anyway.

Atsumu glanced at the person right beside him that was watching them, he saw that she was holding a bamboo sword that's why he faced her and pointed the sword with his finger.

“O-oh, you want to borrow this?” She says a bit dumbfounded since a pretty boy just approached her.

Atsumu nodded with a smile on his face. The girl gave her the bamboo sword, her hands a bit shaking since her heart was beating too fast. Atsumu gave her a bow as his way of thanking her before facing his brother.

“Ah! No fair! Don't use two swords!” Osamu pointed the tip of his sword at Atsumu who was now smirking because he saw the despair on his face for a brief moment.

Before Atsumu could even sign something, his brother cutted him off.

“Yes, I know that you're a dual wielder but I'm a complete amateur with swords! At least take it easy with me!”

Atsumu pouts angrily before returning the first sword he took from the place where he took it making Osamu sigh in relief.

Many students were already looking at their direction since they all finished performing and was just waiting for the period to end, even the teachers but before they could put an end to the twins duel, Atsumu started to run towards his brother's direction and decided to land the first blow. Osamu gripped the sword's handle tightly with both hands and blocked his brother's attack using his sword.

Osamu uses all of his force and pushed Atsumu away using his sword. He was feeling a bit confident that's why he threw an attack at Atsumu while he was trying to gain his balance, Atsumu was sadly flexible that's why he managed to dodge his brother's attack.

Everyone watched intently as they watched the two exchanged assaults and dodge every attack. The bamboo swords didn't even made contact with the twins since they're both dodging it like as if it has a real blade.

The bell suddenly rung but the students watching the twins duel paid no attention to it except the twins. Atsumu and Osamu suddenly stopped battling each other as soon as the bell rung leaving all their audiences confused.

The next period for the morning was 15 minutes from now, the bell was for their short period break. Atsumu and Osamu each approached the people they borrowed the bamboo swords from. Osamu apologized to the person since he took it without any permission and Atsumu smiled charmingly at the girl as he returned it.

They returned to where their friends were like as if they weren't on each others throat a minute ago.

“I'm hungry.” Atsumu signed.

“So am I.” Osamu muttered with a serious face because he was really hungry.

Atsumu's eyes lit up when he saw the person he's been wanting to see in the direction where they were going to.

“Atsumu!” Komori raised both of his arm  excitedly at Atsumu's direction.

Atsumu returned the energy that the chocolate haired man emitted, he gleefully waved his hand with a grin in his lips. His gaze then move to the person next to Komori, it was Sakusa.

He ran towards Sakusa's direction and stopped in front of the raven. His eyes looked up to Sakusa and the raven swears that the boy looks so soft and innocent.

“You did good, Tsumu.” Kiyoomi says as his hand reached for the top of Atsumu's head for a head pat that the blonde obviously enjoys.

Atsumu grinned at him, his cheeks tainted with a light shade of pink. Maybe it was because of the strenuous activity he had done or maybe it's because of Kiyoomi. Atsumu knows that his answer is the latter but he refuses to acknowledge it.

Not now. Just.. not right now.

Kiyoomi froze when he saw a bright red liquid trickling down on Atsumu's neck. He was confused on what's happening and the reason why it happened.

Atsumu felt something wet on his neck, he touched it with his fingers and brought it to his view. It was blood. Ah, maybe that's why my ears hurted a bit, he thought. It wasn't that loud inside the gym but there were just too many voices that seems like bees' buzzing.

Osamu saw this and quickly attended to his brother who was now covering his bleeding left ear with a hand. He seems frozen on his place and hurting that it made Osamu even more worried.

He approached Atsumu and wrapped his arm on the blonde's back as his way of comforting his brother. They started making their way to the school's clinic, not even bothering to explain to their friends and instructors what had happened.

It has been three months since Atsumu started studying at Inarizaki. Suna and the rest were very cautious around making loud noises whenever Atsumu's around ever since that day but this only made Atsumu feel like he's somehow limiting them in doing whatever they want since his brother always invite him to hang out with the rest of the team. So he decided to always decline his brother's invite and when his brother would not accept his answer he would wear those noise cancelling headphones so his brother's friends would not worry about his sake if they were being too loud.

Atsumu might think that his actions are rightful for situations like that but no, it only made Kita and the rest completely worried about how Atsumu was acting with them. Osamu can't even give them an answer to why his brother is acting that way because Atsumu also ignores him.

Atsumu was currently at their home room, just where his seat was. It was currently their short period break in the morning so he was free to let his mind wander off a bit as he was listening to some soft musical pieces in his noise cancelling headphones.

His chin was resting on the palm of his hand as he was too invested staring outside of the window. He noticed a man wearing all black and he could swear that he saw a rifle hanging on his shoulder and some guns strapped on his thighs. Atsumu suddenly remember the news that a group of foreign terrorists has gotten inside their own country, the government advise then to be cautious around their surroundings since some of the members of the said terrorist group's identity were still unknown.

Atsumu contemplated if he should tell the the teachers on what he saw but what if the person he saw was just a product of his own ideation. But what if it's not? He'll just make the whole school panic. But what if it is? Then he'll get to warn the teachers beforehand.

Atsumu finally decided to talk to some teachers when suddenly Osamu, Sakusa, Komori, Suna and Ginjima surrounded Atsumu. He looked at them with a confuse and anxious face as he take his seat again.

The blonde took off his headphones and let it hang on his neck which made the five sigh in relief because Atsumu is finally willing to talk to them. Usually in situations like this (based on the five's observation for the past two months)  Atsumu wouldn't even bother to take off his earphones if they approach him, Atsumu would still acknowledge their presence by smiling at them or waving his hand at them but other than that Atsumu would act as if they were just air and that made them anxious about what they have done to the blonde boy.

“Atsumu, is there something wrong?” Ginjima finally spoke. He's been wanting to ask Atsumu why the blonde has been aviding them like they are germs.

“Yeah, did we do something wrong that's why you're avoiding us?” Komori inquired. He wouldn't even deny the fact that he has been anxious for the last two months since the blonde kept ignoring them.

Atsumu only blinked at them. I made them worry about me even more.. Just thinking that he was the sole reason why they were fidgety for the last months made an ugly feeling brew inside his stomach. The reason why he chose to not always stick with Osamu's group is because it made Atsumu feel like he's limiting them to doing whatever they do and the result of his actions obly made Komori and the rest worried if they had done something wrong to Atsumu.

Atsumu shook his head, his eyes on the table in front of him. Guilt was slowly creeping inside him and it made a distasteful rumbling inside the blonde's stomach, making him want to vomit.

No one spoke for a moment. Silence enveloped the six of them, not until a certain raven head decided to break the silence.

“Then why? Kiyoomi's voice sounded so hurt that it made Atsumu whip his head to the wing spiker's direction.

Atsumu's mouth hanged low a bit as he took a good look at the raven. There were too many emotions reflected in Kiyoomi's eyes but one stand out the most, Kiyoomi was hurt. He was badly hurt, he's confidence plummeted and his anxiousness went high ever since Atsumu started ignoring them, when Atsumu started ignorning him. He thought that Atsumu and him had a special bond and would spare him from the blonde's cold treatment but no and that hurted him honestly. He shouldn't be even complaining since what him and Atsumu had didn't even have any label, plus Osamu himself was even ignored by his own brother, his twin.

The first month after the incident where Atsumu's ears bleed, he would still interact with Sakusa— just the two of them enjoying the silence and the warmth of each other whenever the raven and sometimes his group of friends would visit the Miya's. But soon Atsumu grew cold to everyone and to him and Kiyoomi couldn't help but question his worth because it seems like he wasn't good enough for the blonde boy, if he was good enough then maybe Atsumu wouldn't even leave him hanging.

He really did thought that he had a special bond with Atsumu but he guesses that it was just maybe inside his head— the special bond between them because if it wasn't then Atsumu wouldn't ignore him.

Atsumu lowered his head, he can't justify what he did. It was just so wrong in many levels.

Atsumu wants to speak, he wants to say sorry to Kiyoomi but he can't. If only he can speak then maybe he can let out all the feelings he bottled up for Kiyoomi.

Kiyoomi took a deep breath in attempt to calm himself. He can't cry in front of other people, it's embarrassing. He'll try to save himself from the embarrassment he's going to get.

“You're really not gonna tell?” Kiyoomi added, his breath a bit shaky from calming his self down.

Atsumu kept his head hang low before shaking his head. He wants to tell Kiyoomi that it wasn't his fault but he can't bring himself too. It was just too much to Atsumu.

Kiyoomi could only nod his head when Atsumu just stayed silent for a whole minute. “Okay, if that's your choice then I'll respect it.”

Kiyoomi turned his back to Atsumu and started to walk away. Atsumu started panicking, Kiyoomi was leaving him.

No.. wait.. come back.

Oh how Atsumu wished that he could speak then maybe he could call out Kiyoomi's name out loud.

A loud explosion can then be heard. Atsumu covered his ears in instinct and he swears that he felt the building they're in shake. He gripped the edge of his table tightly as he stared at his brother and his friends who were tyting to balance their weight and trying to stand up. It was a good thing for Atsumu that he was seated on his chair or else he'd also fall like them.

“Is it an earthquake?” Ginjima muttered as he tried to help Komori stand up.

Atsumu frantically looked for Sakusa. There's this ugly feeling in his stomach that's meant for Sakusa and he can't stay still without knowing where is Sakusa and if he's fine.

Atsumu stood up and started to ran outside their room. He heard his brother and friends' called out for his name but he didn't bother to look back. All that matters to him right now is to know Kiyoomi's location.

He turned to his right and there he saw Kiyoomi who has his hand on the walls to support his body. Atsumu was worried because of this that's why he started walking closer to where Sakusa is.

Sakusa noticed the sounds of footsteps getting closer to him that's why he turned his head to where the sound's coming from and saw Atsumu in all his glory sporting a concern look.

With tears still rolling on his cheeks, Kiyoomi looked at Atsumu madly.

“Go away.” Kiyoomi says but it seems like Atsumu didn't heard it because he just kept getting nearer to Sakusa's position.

Kiyoomi started to take a step back whilst Atsumu started to get more near to him. Kiyoomi was practically trembling at this point, there were just too many emotions he's feeling and too many thoughts on his head right now.

“Didn't you hear me!? I said, get away from me!” Kiyoomi shouted as frustrated tears came rolling on his cheeks.

Atsumu swallowed the lump on his throat before he opened his mouth. “K-Ki..”

Kiyoomi was left surprised when he heard a word came out from Atsumu's mouth. It was obvious that Atsumu was struggling to say any words because he has not speak for nine years.

“..yo.. o-omi.”

“Kiyoomi?” Sakusa whispered to himself. Did Atsumu just spoke his name?

He looked at the blonde boy with curious eyes and once again, he was at awe when he saw Atsumu was crying while looking at him.

Atsumu ran to where Kiyoomi is and the latter just stayed still. He doesn't have enough energy to even move. The confrontation between him and Atsumu drained all his energy.

The window in front of Kiyoomi suddenly shattered. He looked at it and saw a bullet making its way to him. It seems like everything was in slow-motion at this point because he can clearly see the bullet at mid-air. The happenings around him seems like in a slow-motion so why can't he move? He was stuck frozen to his place and that's where it dawned to him that he was going to die.

Kiyoomi closed his eyes and just waited for the bullet to pierce his skin. He isn't suicidal but what can he do when he's in a situation with no choices?

Pictures then started to flood his mind. Pictures of his friends, family, his cousin Komori, his pet dog and lastly Atsumu. Atsumu was smiling to him with tears dripping from his eyes. Atsumu opened his mouth and Kiyoomi waited patiently to hear what he has to say.

“Kiyoomi... I love you!”

Kiyoomi shot open his eyes and instantly felt something heavy lunging to him. He looked to see what it was or who it was and he was shocked to see it was someone with a blonde hair.

Atsumu..!

They were now on the floor with Atsumu on top of him. Kiyoomi felt something wet on his chest so he checked to see what it is and was startled to see a red liquid that he never did want to see for this situation.

“Atsumu..?” Kiyoomi called out in a small, trembling voice as he gently cradled the head of the blonde in his arms.

“...mi... omi.. ” Atsumu's voice was so small and it was obviously trembling too.

Kiyoomi stared in shock at Atsumu who was on top of him looking so pale, terrified and sad. Atsumu dropped his head on Kiyoomi's shoulder making the latter finally get back to his thoughts.

“O-oi, Atsu?” Tears started to form on Kiyoomi's eyes as he gently hold the blonde's shoulder.

He could still hear Atsumu's shallow breathing in his ear and that's enough for him to not get his own feelings on the way even though he feels very overwhelmed with the situation to save Atsumu.

He can't afford to move because the bullet may ricochet in Atsumu's insides. He doesn't even know where the bullet pierced Atsumu that's why he has to be more careful bexause what if the bullet's somewhere near a vital organ? Onw wrong move and Atsumu might be gone from him forever.

“Anybody?! Is anybody there?! Please! Help us!” Kiyoomi shouted loudly, veins formed on his neck as an evident that his pouring all his strength to call anybody for help.

“Please! My friend's been shot!”

When no one answered after five minutes, Kiyoomi started to cry. He doesn't really ever because he's good in keeping his emotions intact but what's happening right now seems to have snapped something inside of him.

Kiyoomi was lying on the ground that's why he can hear the vibrations of foot steps coming near them. His eyes widen and started to call for them even more.

Kiyoomi can't help but let our a cry when he saw that it was Motoya who arrived to come help him.

When Motoya turned his body to the corner where he heard to what seems like his cousin's voice, his eyes widened with the view that was in front of him.

Kiyoomi is visibly crying and Atsumu was sprawled above him. His throat seems dry when his eyes made contact with the bright red color that seems to get bigger.... and bigger... as if it was spreading.

No.. it can't be...

“Motoya! Contact an ambulance!”

Kiyoomi's voice startled Komori that's why he falled on the ground. He only nodded to Kiyoomi because it feels like if he would use his voice, he would break down with the sight in front of him.

Komori started taking deep breaths as he pulled his phone from his pocket and started dialing an emergency hotline. There, he noticed that his hands were shaking too badly.

Motoya put down the phone as he took of his coat and placed it on Atsumu's bleeding back to at least stop it. He put pressure on it as he took his phone from the phone when he heard the operator had finally answered.

The operator answered their call and it startled Motoya. He was too shock and confuse with what's happening, he hasn't fully processed what's happening and it seems like he doesn't even want to process it.

[911, what's your emergency?]

Motoya swallowed the lump forming on his throat before speaking. “M.. my friend has been shot and he's bleeding b-badly.”

Komori bit his bottom lip when he felt that a sob wants to escape from. His throat.

[Where are you right now? Can you give me a location?]

“We're at school.. Inarizaki High School. West wing of the senior building.”

[Help is on the way! For now, please stay calm. Has the bleeding been stopped?]

Komori glanced at his hand that's applying pressure to Atsumu's wound.

He let out a shaky breath. “N-no, I've already applied pressure but it seems like it isn't stopping.”

Kiyoomi who was listening to his cousin's reply could only covered his eyes in with his hand in attempt to hide the tears that's already spilling feom his eyes. Is this really how it's going to end?

Tsumu.. Atsumu.. please hold on.

Don't... don't leave me.. us...

Please...

— to be continued —

i'm so sorry for not updating for a whole month! school's been being such a bitch that's why. this was supposed to be updated in vday but i was so busy yesterday that i didn't had time to write tinatangi but here it is! i hope you aren't too dissapointed with how i wrote this chapter >:D the upcoming update for tinatangi would be the very last chapter (i hope so) so please wait for it! i don't have a definite schedule for the update but i hope y'all would still wait hehe,, pls leave ur thoughts in the comments! i love reading ur thoughts even though i rarely reply (m sorry for that HSHAHA)

thank u for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
815K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
929K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...