Descant of Love(DISCONTINUED...

Halskie064ever tarafından

Haru Shinagawa is regular japanese boy who just return from abroad from studying his 1st 3 years of junior hi... Daha Fazla

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Home,Flashbacks and the Surprise
Chapter 3: First Day Mayhem
Chapter 4: Rumors
Chapter 5: Plan?
Chapter 6: Light Music Club
Chapter 7: Reunion and Catching up
Chapter 8: Les Paul
Chapter 9: Part time job
Chapter 10: Test
Chapter 11 Summer Camp
Filler Chapter 1: The Girl's feeling?
Author's Note
Chapter 12: Advisor and The song
Chapter 13: School Festival 1
850 Views Special : Visit
Chapter 14: Haru is sick?
Chapter 15: Flashback
1000 Views Chapter : Azusa
Chapter 16: Christmas Party
Chapter 17: Resolution
Special Chapter 2: Yua's Graduation
Chapter 18: New School Year
Chapter 19: Junior
Chapter 20: Training Camp 2
Chapter 21: Crisis?!
Chapter 22: School Festival Delima
Special Chapter: Winter Days
Chapter 23: Live House special 1 and Christmas Special
Chapter 24: Live House Special 2
3.5k Special Chapter: Haru
Author's Note
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 2: Surprise Part 2

531 6 6
Halskie064ever tarafından

BEFORE WE GET INTO THE CHAPTER THE PICTURE ABOVE IS THE OC CHARACTER HARU SHINAGAWA, btw I have no idea on picking the OC's face, and had this out of the blue and Since I can't find a matured version of this pic for Haru's dad just imagine this pic with a more matured look, that's Haru's dad. 

Disclaimer: K-on is own by Kakifly 

() = Thoughts 

* = an action/ a feeling 

The next day Haru woke up a bit late and he decided to go down stairs to see what sister his doing but....

Haru: *yawns* Morning big sis and...... dad?

Dad's POV:

As your son saw you, he then approaches and hugs you and you return it back?

Dad: Hello, Haru-kun  how was your sleep?

Haru: Well, I sleep like a log *laughs*

Shane: oh, morning Haru-kun

Haru: *let go of the hug* Morning big sis *yawns*

Dad: oh Haru did your sister show you the basement?

Haru: Yes, I was surprise at this dad did you really buy those things.

Dad: well. It was offer by my friend as a discount so I brought all of that.

Haru: Thanks dad you're the best.

Dad: *smiles* oh Haru your uncle will be coming in a later.

Haru: what for?

Shane: well it's part of the surprise. *grins*

Dad: *laughs*

*DOOR BELL RINGS*

Dad: I think he's here.

Haru's POV

You saw your dad leaving and then notice a guy he causally talks with and

Uncle: Haru-kun!!

You see that guy rushes and hugs you.

Haru: *surprised* Uncle??

Uncle: None other than *snickers*

Haru: how have you been?

Uncle: still the same as before a Very good principal and a loving uncle. *laugh* 

Haru: *sweat drops at his antics* you have haven't changed a bit uncle.

Uncle: and you changed a lot, I hardly know you now.

Haru: well its maturity

Then both of you Laugh

Shane: *facepalm* maturity your ass

Dad: so let's get down in business

Haru: right I'm excited at the surprise.

Later 

No one's POV 

Uncle: Hmmm! Delicious as ever Shane-Chan

Shane: Thanks uncle!

Haru: so what's the surprise?

Uncle: excited as ever *laughs*

Dad: well that's Haru for ya!

Haru *pouts* 

Shane: well the surprise is..

Uncle: you'll be attending in my school as a exchange student.

Haru: wait? Isn't that the school where big sis went, and it's an all girl school?

Shane: Yes lil bro *snickered*

Haru: And you want me, a.....boy to attend there?

Dad: Yes

Haru was definitely shock to the core to the point his jaw drop (not literally) 

Shane: *laughs* I knew you would be shocked.

Haru: b...but it's an all girl school.

Uncle: No worries Haru-kun you'll be fine, I can assure that just be on your proper behavior and that's that well it'll be a test if how will the girls react seeing a boy attending their school as a exchange student.

Haru: b...bbuut.. how's that even possible

Uncle: by the way, we did already start last week in our classes so you need to catch up this Monday.

Haru: *groans* so what now?

Uncle: oh and you'll be the student council member to begin with.

Shane's POV

You laugh again at Haru's reaction knowing he's part of the student council.

Shane: don't worry Haru you'll be fine

Haru: Hopefully *pouts*

Uncle: still cute as ever Haru-kun especially when you pout, I'm afraid you can create ruckus thereby having your own fan club. *laugh* 

Haru:...............

Dad: Also Haru-kun your mom's niece and sister's friend is there at the school, who worked as a teacher.

Uncle: True I know you missed her since it's been a long time you saw each other.

Haru's Pov

Haru then was in thought on who can that be. until he remembers a certain brown long haired girl who keeps making fun at you. 

Haru: (could it be her?) *sighs* anything else?

Uncle: well that will be all Haru-kun.

Haru: *groans* finally

Everybody except Haru: *laughs*

TIMESKIP

Uncle: Well see you Haru! *waves*

Haru: See you tomorrow uncle! 

No one's POV

Then you went to the basement and start to set up all the instrument there (expect the drums which is already set up) after sometime you where about to play the drums but your sister came in with your dad.

Dad: oh Haru you're already here.

Haru: yes dad I'm was just going to play the drums since it's been a while since I played it.

Dad: I see, I did remember when your sister left you in America she didn't bring Schet since you requested it.

Shane: that's right, so how about we play together the 3 of us.

Dad: that's a great idea Shane how about that Haru?

Haru: Sure why not *clearly happy*

Shane: So what are we gonna play? (holding the bass)

Dad: Hmmmm how about we play the song that your mom liked. (holding the guitar)

Haru: Great Idea dad!

Shane: I'll be the singer since I really, really know that song

Haru: well whatever you say big sis whatever you say, so let's go?

Shane&Dad: *nods*

Haru : (counts using the sticks)

SONG: Yorushika – Just a Sunny Day for you

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQJW0GgUPW4 

(JUST IMAGINE THERE IS NO RHYTHM GUITAR HERE)

AFTER THE SONG:

Haru: phew! I still got it, I thought I forgot it already.

Shane: Me neither, it's been a long time since we jam together, but sadly mom isn't here anymore no one can fill in the rhythm and second voice part .

Dad: well knowing her, she's happy for us 3 watching from the heavens.

Haru: you're right dad well let's go for another round?

Shane: sure, wanna switch everyone?

Haru: sure

Haru then became the guitarist, Shane became a bassist, and their Dad became a drummer, then all of them played at least 5 more songs. 

(YOU  JUST INSERT 5 SONGS, ANY SONGS WHICH IS PERFORMED BY A BAND: JAPANESE, ENGLISH.)

TIMESKIP:

Dad: phew! That was fun

Haru: yes it was, isn't that right Jimi jr*rubs his guitar*

Shane: *sweat drops* still have my skills *laughs*

Dad: me too.

Dad: well we should rest now since Haru will be going to school tomorrow since it's monday.

Haru: *groans* right, also thanks for reminding dad. *rolled his eyes as his dad just laugh at him.*

Shane: Are you excited Haru?

Haru: actually I'm a bit nervous because it's a new environment especially since I'll be attending an all girl school.

Dad: Don't worry Haru you'll do great just keep up the enthusiasm and be positive

Haru: right thanks dad!

After all of them agree, a stomach grumbles had been heard, and it came from their Dad.  

Haru: looks like someone is hungry. *grins* 

Shane: you're right *laughs* 

Dad: well, I got hungry after that jamming session we done, so wanna help me cook for dinner?

Haru&Shane: Sure dad. 

Then all of them cook for dinner and ate together while talking about Haru's time in America, Shane's college experience, and their Dad's fun business trip.

Time skip:

As you were laying down your bed you were thinking about your childhood friends in kindergarten to your elementary days. .

Haru: (I wonder if I ever meet Nodoka and Yui also with Ritsu and Mio, man I hope they will be there.) well time to sleep because, it's the first day of class for me. (I hope you guys be there.)(Then darkness claims me as I sleep).

Hello guys it's me ya boii HALSKIEEEE so there is the 2nd chapter of the story next chapter will be the 1st  day of school of Haru and the reunion of him and Nodoka, also I forgot to mention that YUI and NODOKA are kindergarten to 1st grade classmate and friend of Haru but he was transfer to the school of Mio and Ritsu where but he became friends with them at his 4th grade. So please comment on how is this chapter, so Happy holiday everyone and stay safe.

See you in the next chapter, Its ya boii HALSKIEEEE out!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

59.7K 1.6K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...
55.9K 1.9K 62
This is a modern AU Sarumi yaoi shipping story. This book will contain the other two ships, MunaKoto and KurHiro This doesn't have Aura, Kings, nor m...
235K 11.2K 24
── 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬: 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 fearful yet fascinated, awed yet attracted--- the powe...
119K 2.9K 20
(Y/N), a prodigy if you will, is one of the most talented female musicians in Japan currently. Although that sounds amazing, the stress of paparazzi...