MVP (Min Yoongi AU)

By iluvY00ngi

He's my most valuable player. - Written in short English. - On going. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

19

29 4 0
By iluvY00ngi

"What? Really?"

I nodded multiple times with Carol's questions. I just told her what happened earlier.

The moment class ended, I went straight to her apartment for... uh some comfort? to vent how furious I was? I don't know, I guess I just wanna share her everything.

She sat dawn next to me after placing down the plate full of snacks. I immediately grabbed it and munched it.

"Well... Who could that be?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"No idea," I answered.

"You're not familiar with her?" I shook my head.

"No." I chew the chips.

"How was she?" I looked at her and recalled her features.

I looked away and pouted.

"She's... about the same height as Yoongi. That's all I can remember since I wasn't able to see her face," I talked.

"Is she pretty?" I rolled my eyes.

"I told you I couldn't see her face!" I was irritated for a moment. She laughed.

"Kidding, want to order more food? I've got no more stocks."

"Sure, on me!" I nodded and sighed. I put down the plate and relaxed myself.

"Aight!" She stood up and went to call for a delivery.

She went back not so long after. She sat next to me again.

I took a deep sigh as I cuddled her. I laid my head on her lap. She caressed my hair as her eyes glued to the TV.

I silently took another deep breath.

"Why are my thoughts all about him?" I murmured.

"Because you're in love..." She whispered back. I rolled my eyes at her before standing up.

"Shut up!" I hitted her with a pillow.

She only laughed at my irritated... and very red face.

I couldn't understand how I can have a blood rush over her words.

Could it be... that she's right?

No way!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
86K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
118K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
203K 13.5K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...