The K-Pop Life (Jeno and Mark...

By Destiny_Calls13

"I made it!?" When you fulfill your ultimate dream, you think life will be less stressful. you think Mason an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 6

220 4 1
By Destiny_Calls13

Mason's POV

"OMG OMG OMG WAKE UP TAYLOR!!!! IT'S TRAINING DAY~!" I screamed in Taylor's ear.

"DON'T MAKE ME DEAF ON THE FIRST DAY, PABO!!!" She jumped out of her bed, ready to hit me.

"GUYS GET READY QUICK!! WE NEED TO GO TO S.M TOO YOU KNOW!!" We heard Kai yell from the kitchen.

And so we brushed our teeth, brushed our hair, and changed our clothes all under 15 minutes.

We ran to the kitchen for breakfast, I ate Nutella because no matter where I am, I'm still obsessed with it, and Taylor ate a donut because why not?

Next, we got into 2 vans, seven people in each.

~At S.M~

Taylor's POV

"You guys do know we can go to the training room by ourselves, right?" I ask Exo as we walk through the halls.

"S.M is a big place, you might get lost," Chanyeol asks as if we're still little kids.

"Well, I don't want everyone at training to know that we are exo's little sisters," Mason tells them.

"Why not?" Sehun asks.

"Because everyone is going to get on our business and it'll be so annoying, oh yeah, and we'll walk back to the dorms by ourselves." I reply.

"Fine, just keep going forward then take a left, the first door you see is the vocals training room, good luck, now let's get going guys," Kris said and Exo left while we still walked.

"Oh gosh I'm nervous," Mason looks at me.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine, oh and, are you going to be quiet like you were at school?" I ask Mason.

She is always quiet if you didn't know, she is only loud with the people she is close to or when she's out in public, when she's never going to see the strangers again.

So pretty much, she is just quiet at school.

She says that one day, she will be her true self all the time, but I don't believe her.

"I don't know... I want to change my image from 'shy, quiet girl' to 'loud, fun girl'

*insert sarcasm here*

but it's the first day, how can I NOT be shy?!"

"How about you talk to me the way you always do, loud, then when people hear you from another conversation or something, they might realize you're not quiet."

"I'll try.."

"Wait, I never asked you, why weren't you shy and quiet with Mark and Jeno?"

"I think I was all pumped for the audition, I forgot about my other self,"

"Well then, GET PUMPED FOR THE FIRST DAY OF TRAINING!! If you get all excited, maybe you will get loud,"

"Your right... I'M LOUD NOW!!! Oh wait, just making sure, you like Mark, right?"

"Well, it's not really a crush, it's just that I prefer him,"

"Ok, that's good.." Mason said in relief.

"Wait...YOU LIKE JENO DON'T YOU!!" "N-NO!! I just.... Prefer him like you prefer Mark..." She said while rubbing her right forearm with her left hand and looking away.

"OOOO, MASON'S GOT CRUSH~"

It's pretty rare for her to get a crush on a REAL and around the same age guy.

Her liking Devin was a miracle and now Jeno.... HA!! I've influenced her on a lot of things, including guys now.

"I JUST TOLD YOU I PREFER HIM!!! and plus he might not have even had made it...."

Then we enter the training vocals room.

...

"Nope, never mind, he made it," Mason looked at the floor because of embarrassment.

"Mark made it too!" I say making sure no one else hears but Mason.

"Well, this will be interesting," Mason looked up, smirked and continued talking.

"I've decided.....I'm officially going to be myself in front of everyone!"

Then she went into the middle of the room and caught everyone's attention.

"EVERYONE!!! MY NAME IS MASON PARK BUT CALL ME BY MY KOREAN NAME SUJI AND I AM NEW TO S.M!!! WHILE I'M HERE, DON'T YOU DARE UNDERESTIMATE ME BECAUSE YOU DON'T NOW THE THINGS I AM CAPABLE OF!!"

Then I face palm at her words.

'Hmm, might as well make people know who I am too'

I walk into the middle too, next to Mason.

"AND MY NAME IS TAYLOR WU BUT CALL ME BY MY KOREAN NAME HYOJIN!! I SPENT YEARS BEING BEST FRIENDS WITH AN IDIOT WHO THINKS SHE CAN MARRY AN ANIME CHARACTER AND SOME ANNOYING FOOTBALL PLAYERS SO I KNOW HOW TO TACKLE PEOPLE!!" I crack my knuckles and both Mason and I glance at Jeno and Mark who were standing next to each other, grinning at us.

We gave a triumphant smile and walk to the side to Mark and Jeno while everyone was in shock at what we just did, but then casually went back to what they were doing.

"we meet again," Mark grinned at us.

"So it would seem," I grinned back.

"Well, you guys got a makeover, didn't you?" Jeno focused his eyes on Mason, spotting everything different.

"We wanted people to stop have a 'little girl' first impression on us," Mason answered back.

"GOOD MORNING STUDENTS!!" A young, pretty teacher came into the room.

"So, it seems we have 4 new students from last weeks daily audition, my name is Ms. Ji and I obviously specialize in singing, now please introduce yourselves," She said politely to us.

"I already introduced myself but okay, My name is Park Suji, and I'm best at dancing."

"I'm Wu Hyojin, and I love singing."

"Mark, and I rap."

"And my name is Jeno, My main thing is acting, but I auditioned singing."

"Very good, now let's go on with class."

"Alright now, everyone pick a partner and go sit in a chair with music sheet stand, and I'll explain what we're doing."

Then me and Mason instantly look at each other.

~After everyone got a partner and picked a seat~

"Okay, so we are going to sing duets, flip the music sheet on your stand and that'll be the song you will sing, you will have most of the class time to learn it, and by the end, you will perform it in front of everyone, you may begin,"

When we flipped over our music, we got 'What is Love?' by Exo.

"Yes!" Mason said happily.

"Well, looks like we have an advantage because we already sang this song," I smiled.

"Yeah, so let's do the same thing, I'll sing D.O's part and you sing Baekhyun's."

We start practicing and making sure we're in tune because it's been awhile since we sang it together.

Before Mason decided to dance for her audition, we were thinking about singing this song together, but that was a looooong time ago, when Mason wasn't sure if she preferred dancing or singing.

The time when she was obsessed with dancing was when she learned the dance to Mama.

She couldn't stop dancing to it and still can't.

Anyways, back to reality.

We were trying to sing softly so no one could hear our voices then we could surprise them when we do our performance.

~After practice~

People went one by one, and they were all amazing, (obviously they made it into S.M), but the one that really stood out to Mason and I was Mark and Jeno's performance.

They sang Moonlight by Exo with Jeno singing D.O's part and Mark singing Baekhyun's.

It was so beautiful that I saw Mason get teary-eyed.

Then, there was this other duet that stood out.

It was two girls, Herin (same age as us, 14) and Hina, (same age, 14), singing Lost in love by Taeyeon and Tiffany.

(Thats not their actual age but just role with it.)

The only thing we heard about them is that they're also best friends.

After they were finished, everyone cheered them on really loud.

"Looks like they're the populars here," I mutter to Mason but she was glaring at something.

I look to where she was staring and I saw Hyunju going all lovey dovey to Jeno

and

Miyung flirting with Mark.

"They're our freaking competition," Mason had empty and cold eyes.

"Don't worry, we're probably misinterpreting things."

"DO YOU NOT SEE THAT?!" Mason points.

I glance again at them and I see Hyunju putting a hand on Jeno's chest.

"Ha, looks like your the one who's going to stay single,"

"you little-!"

"Park Suji and Wu Hyojin," Ms. Ji called out.

'looks like its's our turn.

Mason turns her snapback backwords and looks into my eyes.

"Let's show those girls who's the better best friends,"

"oh gosh..."

We went to the small stage, told our song and started singing.

We gave it our all, trying to make exo proud of us.

Sometimes, we took small glances towards Mark, Jeno, Hyunju, and Minyung.

Mark and Jeno smiled at us while Hyunju and Miyung looked at us like we stole their spotlight.

Which we did.

We ended our performances like we won something and walk down acting like we put no effort in the song.

Right before the bell rang (like a real school), Ms. Ji made an announcement.

"EVERYONE!! S.M is going to have a showcase in 6 months, I know it's early but the reason why I'm telling you is, they are letting the top 8 trainees perform, if you want to be in the showcase, audition in whatever you specialize or you can two things, in 5 months at the same place you auditioned to become a kpop star.

I HOPE YOU ALL AUDITION!"

A/N sooooo sorry I haven't updated in awhile but luckily I got the time today to write, or should I say type.

Oh well, anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 6.8K 49
we young & turnt ho.
137K 768 24
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
53.4K 2.2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
171K 7.6K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...