LOVERS | Draco x reader |

By del934

COMPLETE! πŸ™ŒπŸΌIT GETS BETTER I PROMISE THE START IS JUST A LITTLE BORINGπŸ™ŒπŸΌ --------- This is y/n's journey... More

Info on the story
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69 😏
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100 - Epilogue

Part 42

2.5K 58 7
By del934

I looked around in confusion and soon me and Ron got answered......

Professor Mcgonagal started rounding up all of the gryffindors.

"Woah what's going on?" The twins started to shove me out the hall and into the second hall which was opposite.

The twins went on the boys side and I went on the girls and sat next to hermione.

"What's going on Hermione? We literally got shoved out of there!" I whispered as Mcgonagall was getting us all to shush.

"I'm not too sure...." she had her eyebrows furrowed.

"The Yule ball... has been a tradition of the triwizard tournament since its inception. On Christmas Eve night, we and our guests gather in the great hall for a night of well mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school I expect each and everyone of you to put your best foot forward and I mean this literally because the Yule ball is first and foremost a dance" Mcgonagall announced.

Everyone groaned about it. Me and Hermione just stared at each other.

A fucking dance.... great....

"Silence!, the house of Godric gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly 10 centuries, I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling bumbling band of baboons" she carried on.

I saw the twins in the corner of my eye copying mcgonagalls phrase. I tried not to laugh at them as she carried on talking.

"Now to dance is to let the body breathe... inside every girl, a secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight.... inside every boy a lordly lion prepared to prance"

"Mr Weasley"

She walked towards Ron.....

"Yes..." he shakily replied to her.

"Will you join me please?" She grabbed his arm up.

I smirked and started laughing slightly.

"Now place your right hand on my waist" she tried to guide him.

"Where?..."

"My waist" she insisted and he did so.

"Extend your arm...mr filch if you please"

The twins sniggered and so did I.

Filch turned on the music.

She started guiding Ron around the hall and I Couldn't stop smiling it was so funny.

The twins started swaying to the music and I watched them from afar.

"Everybody come together"

All the girls got up except for me.

"Boys on your feet!"

None of them moved for a while until some started to get up and partner up.

I got up and slouched to the middle looking for a partner.

Fred went off with someone and all the others did too except George.....

I walked up to the wall where he was leaning against.

"Cmon let's dance" he held his hand out to me.

"Please George no" I whined

He dragged my arm into THE MIDDLE where no one was and we started dancing, we were pretty good at it too.

Everyone watched us while they danced.

I buried my head into his chest in embarrassment and he just laughed.

After that whole fiasco, mcgonagal told us to find dates...... great.

I groaned and walked out the hall to see the Slytherins lined up outside with snape infront.

"Looks like your getting dance lessons with snape" I whispered to Blaise and Draco as I passed the two of them.

They shot their heads around to look at me and they looked horrified.

I laughed and carried on walking away to go to my lessons.

The next couple of days were nightmares....

I had random third years asking me to go to the ball with them which I kindly declined... I noticed Hermione getting attention from viktor Krum a lot even thought she already told me she would love Ron to ask her.

Harry had no girl attention what so ever so I felt bad.

Blaise found a date almost immediately and so did Cedric.

I noticed pansy being awfully flirty with Draco ever since the ball was announced and it boiled my blood but he wasn't mine so I couldn't complain exactly.

I had no one to go with and it was getting late.

Right now we're studying, Ron Hermione and Harry are Infront of me with the twins at my side and snape patrolling like a hawk.

"This is mad, at this rate we will be the only ones in our year without dates" Ron whispered to Harry and I Over heard.

Snape shoved his head down on the table and I ignored it all to not laugh.

"Well us and Neville" he chucked to Harry.

I frowned and tried to carry on with my work.

"Yeh but then again he can take himself" Harry said back.

They were both getting on my nerves.

"It might interest you to know that Nevilles already got a date" Hermione intercepted their convo.

I smiled to myself knowing Ron would be pissed.

"Oh now I'm depressed" he moaned.

"You were never depressed in the first place" I said back.

Fred handed Ron a note. I grabbed it and read it after him.

It basically told Ron to get a move on or all the good ones will be gone.

I scoffed at that, he knew I didn't have a date yet.

"Who you going with then???" Ron asked him and I turned to look at him.

Fred threw the paper at angelina.

"Oi angelina!"

"What!?" She looked pissed.

"Will you go to the ball with me?" He motioned signals to her.

George had a huge smirk on his face.

"Me? To the ball?? Yeh alright" she suddenly got all flirty and blushy.

Fred winked at me and Ron and I rolled my eyes.

"Oi Hermione ur a girl.." Ron started to speak to her.

Me and Harry tried to get Ron's attention as snape was coming.

"Yeh well spotted" she stared down at him.

"Come with one of us??" Ron tried to imitate Fred.

Snape whacked them all over the head and I quickly looked back at my work.

"Come on. It's one thing for a bloke to show up alone but for a girl it's just sad" he looked her up and down.

I was once again hurt by not having a date.

"I won't be going alone because believe it or not someone's asked me...... and I said yes!" She spat and walked out the hall as she finished her work.

"Ron I hate you" I spat and looked down at my work.

Someone poked me and I turned to Fred who turned to George who was looking at me and passed me a note.

It asked if I wanted to go with him as friends instead of going alone.

I nodded and smiled then pulled a look at Ron.

Ron was even more annoyed and scoffed at the two of us.

I left after finishing my work and scruffed up George's hair and saw Ron and Harry's head get pushed into the table by snape Again so I quickly ran off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 143 21
This story was previously named "The Things You Do To Me." And "The Blue Rose" - The Main antagonist in this story; Voldemort. When Voldemort recrui...
1.5M 30.7K 55
"It's unnatural. I won't stand for my son tarnishing the family name for some filthy half-blood." I clenched my fists and turned away from him. After...
110K 4.1K 127
- THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF A BOOK, NOT A STANDALONE STORY - ❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 π›πž 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚...
42.1K 542 26
Started November 4, 2020 Ended March 26, 2021 πŸ… #11 in #realityshifting (Feb 15th 2021) #139 in #bellatrix (March 26, 2021) #40 in #realityshifting...