Little Irwin

By AvaDemon

this is my story of how i got to know my brother and how i meet new friends and learned how to love. More

ch 1
ch 2
Ch 3
ch 4

Prologue

67 2 2
By AvaDemon

hi my name is Ava Irwin yes i said Irwin but it was my name now my name is Ava Fox and i want it that way. when dad left he wanted to take me with him so he did. now i live in Iceland that is in the middle of nowhere. i remember somethings like Ashton and mum but not much really. Ash keept talking to me though.

i keep my brother a secret and i have a new look and personality everyone thinks im just some crazy fangirl that loves 5 second of summer i am a fangirl but not over them alot

but that is not where my story starts it starts when Ashton wants to come to Iceland and everyone finds out my secret and some dark secrets i never wanted them to know about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.9K 57
Jungkook looked very angry at something, which Tae failed to recognise. Jk: Do you think you look beautiful today? His words were like swords, pierc...
784K 29.1K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
120K 2.2K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.5M 25.9K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...