30 Day Challenge

By TheVoidIsMyHome

I'm going to be posting daily regarding the challenge on the cover (will be adding to each chapter) More

Five Ways to Win My Heart
Something I Feel Strongly About
A Book I Love
Bullet My Whole Day
Things I Want To Say To An Ex
My Views On Mainstream Music
Five Pet Peeves
What I Ate Today
How Important I Think Education Is
Put My Music Player on Shuffle and Write The First Ten Songs That Play
My Family
Five Guys Whom I Find Attractive
My Opinion About My Body And How Comfortable I Am With It
What I Wore Today
My Zodiac/Horoscope and if I think it fits my personality
Something I always think "what if..." about
Something That I'm Proud Of
Five Items I Lust After
My Fears
How I hope my future will be like
My Academics
Something that I miss
Five words/phrases that make Me laugh
Something I'm currently worrying about
Things I like and dislike about Myself
A quote I try to live by
Somewhere I'd like to move to or visit
Five weird things that I like
One thing I'm excited for
I'm inviting you to play this 30 Day Challenge as well

A Problem That I Have Had

17 0 4
By TheVoidIsMyHome

Void: I've had two big ones

Void: I'll start with the one that is more personal because.

Void: Rping.

Void: I do things I enjoy.

Void: When I enjoy doing them.

Void: If I force myself to do them, they are no longer going to be as good.

Void: That's my logic.

Void: Sometimes I like different things.

Void: Maybe I really enjoy the person, but I don't find enjoyment in the rp we are doing.

Void: Does that mean I should give up rping with the person (and risk not having any meaningful or fun conversations with them ever again)? Or should I stick it out for the person (and be exhausted every time I rp with them)?

Void: And the other side of the coin.

Void: Maybe I really love the rp, but find the person ridiculously tiring.

Void: Does that mean I should stick it out for the rp (and risk being exhausted from the person)? Or leave (and lose the awesome rp I have)?

Void: That's a constant issue I'm dealing with.

Void: My second issue is far less personal, but still really big (used to be a bigger deal than it is now).

Void: Sinfics.

Void: If you haven't been following me for a while, you probably don't know this.

Void: I can write tons of sinfics in a row without a sweat and make em all really good, but I burn-out on sinfics, and fast usually.

Void: And I've burned out three times in the past.

Void: The first time wasn't that bad and didn't impact me too much.

Void: The second and third time not so much.

Void: The second time was an AU Sans x Reader book.

Void: The majority of the reason I burned out was too many requests.

Void: I had so many requests, and I was struggling to write.

Void: So I closed requests so I could have time to work on them.

Void: But...some people couldn't read the description, the title, and the first chapter. They requested. Some were nice and backed down when I mentioned that I closed requests.

Void: But others...they didn't really apologize for requesting or say, I'll request when you're open. They just said "I didn't see the title". They didn't retract the request.

Void: ...I deleted that book. Because I was getting so many comments about "when will my request be done?" amidst the "oops requests" that I just couldn't take it and removed my book.

Void: Then I did the Sanscest book.

Void: I didn't burn out quite the same way.

Void: For whatever reason, less people left requests (which I am thankful for)

Void: And there was variety, it wasn't just sin, it was floof and angst too.

Void: But the beginning of my burnout was someone I won't name.

Void: They requested a rapefic. Something which I still have issues with, and which I will only write if I feel like doing it (though the same now applies to sinfics, but with rapefics, I need to be of a particular mind and make sure I don't make it a fluffy forced sin).

Void: Dreammare RapeFic.

Void: I didn't do it that way of course. A dear friend of mine helped me write it (SweetWolfPie/Phoenix) in such a way that I'd be psuedo-comfortable doing it while also mostly honoring the request.

Void: But the kicker for this person is what came next.

Void: So they already had one 'strike' on their name for me because of the rapefic request.

Void: But then they did something which made me mute them and refuse the second rapefic request.

Void: The context is that the same account came onto a chapter of the book (which is still up though the comments of that person regarding the requests have been removed) and requested a second rapefic, under the guise of their eight-year-old younger sister!

Void: I know there are young people who read sinfics (I've met 10-12 year olds on my books after all).

Void: But to me, an eight-year-old not only knowing about rapefics but actively requesting such a thing is wild.

Void: And of course, Phoenix helped me out because I called on them. We remembered the name of the person from the first rapefic and called them out.

Void: But they doubled down! They continued playing like their eight-year-old sibling was the one requesting (despite the fact that the 'eight-year-old' and the requester both had the same typing style) and they were woefully unprepared for that, and asked if I'd be doing the request.

Void: I muted them and put them on a (personal) blacklist to make sure I'd never deal with them again.

Void: This person was the catalyst for my burnout, though the burnout from sinfics was already beginning before that person.

Void: I made my announcement and shut down requests on that book.

Void: Thankfully people have been really respectful on that book and my more recent Error Sans Oneshots book.

Void: But yeah, I burnout of sinfics despite being pretty adept at writing them.

Void: And I have issues regarding rping and people.

Void: So while it's technically 'two' problems, I guess the core of both is burnout. Where I'm either burnedout of writing/rping, or the person negatively impacts my health.

Void: If anyone comments saying "are you talking about me?" I'm probably not.

Void: Have a good day everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
212K 1.5K 54
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...