Whatever it takes

By HeroesWilliamsFamily

[Thor Ragnarok] [Avengers Infinity War] [Avengers Endgame] More

Whatever it takes
Thor Ragnarok
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Avengers Infinity War
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Avengers Endgame
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
The Story continues

7.

32 4 1
By HeroesWilliamsFamily

After the Quinjet landed, Bella and Lavinia walked out of the Quinjet. Natasha, Steve, Tony and Zephrine stood by the door. Bella and Lavinia walked towards them.

Zephrine was the first one to hug Bella. After hugging her, Zephrine looked at her outfit. "I know. I'm...I'm a mess", Bella said.

"It's okay to be a mess when you're in pain, Bella", Zephrine said.

"It's good to have you back", Tony said.

"It's good to be back", Bella said.

--

Thor walked towards the Time Machine. He had on his sunglasses and he drank beer. Tony and Zephrine walked past him.

"You're drifting left. One side there, Lebowski", Tony said as he and Zephrine walked past. "Ratchet, how's it going?"

"It's Rocket. Take it easy. You're only a genius on earth, pal", Rocket said.

Zephrine looks at Thor. She looked back at Tony. "Are you sure he's up for this? He doesn't seem to be...in shape. When's the last time he's been in a fight or touched his axe?", She asked.

--

Bella walked into a room. Bruce was testing out the time travel suit. Scott was in the suit. Nebula helped them with the suit.

"Time Travel Suit not bad", Rhodey said.

Bruce tried to put the Pym Particles in Scott's suit, but Scott stops him. "Hey, hey, hey! Easy! Easy!" Scott said as his helmet comes off.

"I'm being very careful", Bruce said.

"No, you're being very Hulky", Scott argued.

"I'm being careful".

"These are Pym Particles, alright? Ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, this is it. This is what we have. We're not making anymore",Scott argues.

"Scott, calm down", Rhodey said.

"Sorry", Scott said. "We've got enough for one round trip each. That's it. No do overs. Plus two test runs". Scott puts the Pym Particles in his suit. He shrinks as he let out a yelp.

"The hell happened?" Bella asked. Her voice was no longer in a Russian accent. Scott went back to his normal size. His helmet came off.

"One test run", Scott said. Bella sighed. "Alright, I'm not ready for this".

"I'm game. I'll do it", Clint said.

--

"Clint, now you're gonna feel a little discombobulated from the chronoshift. Don't worry about it",Bruce explained to Clint. Clint was now in the suit.

"Wait a second. Let me ask you something. If we can do this, you know, go back in time, why don't we just find Baby Thanos? You know, and..." Rhodey made motions with his hand, meaning killing him.

"Rhodey! No!" Lavinia shouted.

"First of all, that's horrible", Bruce said. Lavinia nodded in agreement.

"It's Thanos we're talking about", Bella said.

"And secondly, time doesn't work that way. Changing the past doesn't change the Future", Bruce said.

"Look, we go back, we get the stones before Thanos gets them, Thanos doesn't have the stones. Problem solved", Scott said.

"Bingo", Clint said.

"That's not how it works", Nebula said.

"Yeah, I think there's more to it than that, even though I've never watched a time travel movie. Mom never let me",Bella said.

"Well, your mom saved you", Bruce said.

"Well it's what I heard", Lavinia said.

"What, by who? Who told you that?"Bruce asked.

"Star Trek, Terminator, TimeCop, Time after Time", Rhodey said.

"Quantum Leap", Scott said.

"Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere in time", Rhodey continued.

"Hot Tub Time Machine".

"Hot Tub Time Machine, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Basically, any movie that deals with time travel".

"Die Hard. No, that's not one", Scott said.

"This is known".

"I don't know why everyone believes that, but that isn't true. Think about it. If you travel to the past, that past becomes your future and your former present becomes the past which can't now be changed by your new future",Bruce explained.

"Exactly", Nebula said.

"So Back To The Future is a bunch of bullshit?" Scott asked. Bella nodded.

"It's full bull", Bella said.

--

Steve, Thor, Lavinia, Rocket, Bruce and Nebula stood next to the Time Travel machine. Clint stood on Time Travel Machine.

"Alright, Clint", Bruce said. "We're going in three...two...one". Clint disappears. They were joined by Bella, Zephrine, Natasha, Scott and Tony. "Alright. Bringing him back in three...two...one".

Clint came back. He landed on the ground. Tony, Scott, Bella and Natasha ran towards him.

"Hey, Hey. Hey, look at me", Natasha said. She helped him up off the ground. "You okay?"

"Yeah", he said. He showed Natasha a baseball mit. "It worked". Natasha looks at the mit. They both looked at Scott, Bella and Tony. "It worked", Clint repeated. He threw the mit to Tony.

Bella smiled. "Well done", she said.

--

The Avengers were gathered in a room. The holograms showed all six of the stones.

"Okay, so the how works. Now, we got to figure out the when and the where. Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six infinity stones", Steve explained.

"Or substitute the word 'encounter' for 'damn near been killed' by one of the six infinity stones", Tony said.

"Well I haven't, but I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about",Scott said.

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history",Bruce explains.

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in, yeah?" Tony says.

"Which means we have to pick our targets", Clint said.

"Correct", Tony said.

"So, let's start with the Aether", Steve said. "Thor. What do you know?"

Everyone looks at Thor. Thor sat in a chair with his beer in his hand and his sunglasses over his eyes.

"Is he asleep?" Natasha asked.

"No, No, I'm pretty sure he's dead",Rhodey said. Bella pokes his shoulder. She looked at everyone and shrugged her shoulders.

--

After waking up Thor, Thor and Lavinia explained their story about the Aether.

"Uh, where to start? Um...", Thor said. He took off his sunglasses. "The Aether, firstly, is not a stone. Someone called it a stone before. Um, it's more of an anger sludge sort of a thing so someone's gonna need to amend that and stop saying that. Here's an interesting story, though, about the Aether". Rhodey and Clint looked at each other.

"My great grandfather had to hide the Aether many years ago. When say many years ago, I mean a really, really long time ago. As in, before Uncle Thor was born. Great grandfather had to hide it from the Dark Elves", Lavinia explained.

"Ooh", Thor said. Bella and Zephrine looked at each other. Rocket's hand was on his head. "Scary beings. So, Jane actually...". The screen switched to a picture of Thor's ex girlfriend, Jane Foster. "Oh, there she is. Yeah, so, Jane was an old flame of mine".

"Yeah uh...her. She got teleported off of earth. Even my uh...my husband couldn't see her. She lands next to the Aether. The Aether flew inside her and she became ill", Lavinia explained.

"And so we had to take her to Asgard, which is where I'm from and we had to try and fix her", Thor said. Scott smiled at he tells the story. "We were dating at the time. You see, and I got to introduce her to my mother...who's dead".

"Thor", Lavinia says, but Thor continues.

"Oh, you know, Jane and I aren't even dating anymore so...I mean, me and Peyton would be dating, but she uh...turned to dust...in my arms"

"Should we be enjoying this or should we be crying?" Bella asked Zephrine.

"Lavinia", Bruce whispered.

"Yes, these things happen though".

"Okay, Uncle, let's sit down", Lavinia said as she tried to lead him back to his seat.

"No, No. There's more. You know, nothing lasts forever. The only thing that...", Thor was cut off by Tony.

"Why don't you come sit down?" Tony asked.

"I'm not done yet. The only thing that is permanent in life is impermanence",Thor said.

Rhodey and Clint looked at each other. Tony claps.

"Awesome. Eggs? Breakfast?" Tony asked.

"No, I'd like a Bloody Mary", Thor said.

"I don't want to know what that is, do I?"Bella asked. "You know, I have a lot of blood on my weapon. If that's what you're talking about, you can have some".

"First, that's disgusting. Secondly, it's a drink and I'm going to go get it before he throws a tantrum", Lavinia says. She walked out of the room.

"Tantrum? About what? Peyton?" Bella asked. Thor cries at the mention of Peyton. "Oh god. That's what she meant by tantrum. Uncle, she's coming back".

"I'm out", Zephrine said as she stood up.

"Yeah, same. Lavinia!" Bella shouted as she stood up. She and Zephrine followed Lavinia.

--

"Quill and Jean said they stole the Power Stone from Morag", Rocket explained as everyone was eating.

"Is that a person?" Bruce asked.

"No, Morag's a planet. The Quills were people", Lavinia said.

"Jean. Isn't that...", Natasha asked Bella.

"That's the Asgardian I told you about, yes. The one who've I connected to through thought", Bella said.

"They're both half human. For Jean, the other half is Asgardian and for Peter the other half is...a planet, I believe".

"Like a-Like a planet? Like in outer space?" Scott asked.

"Oh, look. It's like a little puppy, all happy and everything", Rocket said. He pats Scott on the head. "Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to Space, puppy? I'll take you to space".

Bella pats Scott's head. "Good boy. Good boy, puppy", She said. Zephrine laughed.

Rocket grabbed Zephrine's robotic hand. "I'm gonna need this if we're gonna get the stone", Rocket said.

"My hand?" Zephrine asked.

"No! Jean told me about that trick. Back off, Rocket", Bella said.

--

"Thanos found the soul stone on Vormir", Nebula explained.

"What is Vormir?" Natasha asks.

"A dominian of death at the very center of Celestial existence. It's where...Thanos murdered my sister",Nebula said. Everyone was silent.

"Not it", Scott said.

"Gamora was her name, right?" Lavinia asked.

"Yes".

Bella walked towards Nebula. She grabbed her hand. She saw the memory of her telling Peter and Jean that Thanos killed Gamora.

"I'm sorry about your sister", Bella said. Bella has a vision. She saw Gamora and Nebula standing next to Clint. "Huh".

"What'd you see?" Lavinia asked.

"I'll tell you later", Bella said.

--

Tony, Natasha, Bruce and Lavinia stayed up late to find out where the Time stone was. The four of them laid on the messy table.

"That time stone guy", Lavinia said.

"Dr. Strange", Bruce says.

"Yeah. What kind of doctor was he?" Natasha asked. Lavinia gave her back the notebook and pen in her hands.

"Ear nose throat meet Rabbit from a hat", Tony said.

"Nice place in the village though", Lavinia said.

"Yeah, on Sullivan Street?" Tony asked.

"Bleecker Street", Lavinia corrected.

"Wait, he lived in New York?" Natasha asked.

"No, he lived in Toronto", Tony said.

"Uh yeah, on Bleecker and Sullivan", Bruce said.

"Have you been listening to anything?"

"Guys. If you pick the right year, there are three stones in New York", Natasha said.

Lavinia almost fell off the table. Tony and Bruce looked at Natasha. "Shut the front door", Bruce says.

"Gentlemen, she just outsmarted two geniuses", Lavinia said. She got up from the table and walked out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6.1K 49
"𝘏𝘒𝘴𝘯'𝘡 𝘒𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘀𝘒𝘯 𝘣𝘦 π˜₯𝘦𝘀𝘦π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] 𝘣�...
813K 15.9K 200
You and the Avengers.
999K 14.9K 81
Includes; Tony Stark Steve Rogers Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Wanda Maximoff Natasha Romanoff Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson...
688K 20.5K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.