๐šƒ๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

Od brentsgirlfriend_

"Darlin' I don't wish you well when you ain't with me, I want you cryin'. I know it's wrong but I just got to... Viac

๐šƒ๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
Chapter 1 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 3 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 4 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 5 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 6 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 7 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 8 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 9 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 10 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 11 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 12 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 13 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 14 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 17 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 18 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 19 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 20 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 21 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 22 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 23 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 24 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 25 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 26๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 27๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 28 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 29 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 30 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 31 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 32 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 33 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 34 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 35 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 36 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 37 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 38 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 39 ๐Ÿ–ค

Chapter 2 ๐Ÿ–ค

17.3K 652 1.3K
Od brentsgirlfriend_

^^𝙻𝚊'𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚒𝚌 !!
𝙻𝚊'𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝟻:𝟹𝟸 𝚙𝚖
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 : 𝙻𝚊'𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

I was on my MacBook chilling in my living room while watching greys anatomy.

"I'm bored as hell"

I've been up since 10 something this morning and I just couldn't doze back off.

While I was typing on my MacBook my phone dinged off.

"Who the hell texting me from this random number?"

                  (𝟹𝟶𝟻)-𝟼𝟼𝟽-𝟷𝟸𝟹𝟺
       𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚘
                                              𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘?

    𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝
𝙰𝚔𝚊 𝚢𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚜𝚏

                                𝙻𝚘𝚕 😂 𝚠𝚜𝚙 "𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝"                      

𝙰𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝. 𝙰𝚢𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚖𝚎
& 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚞
𝚈𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙰𝚒𝚗𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝.
                                             𝙱𝚎𝚝.
     *𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗*

I swiped outta that thread and started to clean up a little bit.

The only reason I'm letting them come over is because my friends are coming over too and I think it'll be cool.

Plus Im bored as fuck.

After I finished cleaning I stared rolling up me some blunts.

Yes I smoke...but not a lot. Mostly when I'm bored and I just wanna feel numb.

*knock knock*

"Damn them niggas came fast"

I looked through the peep whole and noticed it was my friends and not trays.

I opened the door and here come diamond loud ass marching through the door.

"Aye I brought the motherfuckin' liquor lets get hype ayeeee"

Diamond yelled while bending over twerking.

"Girl sit the fuck down somewhere we just got here" my other friend Amiyah said while laughing.

I laughed and let Damariyah and Amiri in the house.

"Ouuu girl I like how you set up this living room it's giving me very much boujee" Amiri told me while rubbing the couch.

"Thankyou"

I sat back on the couch and started typing again.

I was looking up vendors on Instagram because I really wanna start up my hair business now.

I did do one year of college with a major  of business. But I don't know i guess we'll see how this goes.

"Oh y'all I meant to tell y'all that I invited some other people over here"

Damariyah scrunched up her face and proceeded to speak.

"And who the fuck might they be?"

I looked up from my laptop to see her staring at me like she was aggravated but I brushed it off.

Cause bitch it's my house and invite who I want....the fuck wrong with her?

"My boy best friend tray and a couple of his homeboys no big deal"

"Since when did you get a boy best friend ?"
Diamond said.

"Like a week ago"..."oh shit I forgot I was rolling a blunt."

I went to the kitchen and seen it sitting in the counter.

"When the fuck did I put it there?" I thought to my self.

As I was about to walk out the kitchen I heard my front door being knocked on.

"Wassup best I brought the weed" tray said grinning at me

I laughed

"Nigga shut the fuck up and come inside"

Him and his homeboys walked in and sat on the couch.

"Ok so I think we should introduce ourselves" I told them.

"Ok so my name is La'taisha but I prefer y'all to call me Tae and I'm 19 years old." I said while sparking up my blunt.

"Ok me next" diamond said standing up. "

My name is diamond and I'm 19 years old as well and Tae is my bestie from middle school" she said while smiling.

Before anyone else could speak somebody was knocking on my door again.

I sighed and stood up to get the door.

I opened the door to be faced with Oh'Niyah and La'Kayla.

I scrunched up my face because I didn't invite them so I was confused as to why the fuck they was at my door.

"May I help you?" I asked with a confused face.

"Oh hey Tae damariyah invited us over she said you were doing a little get to gether." She said mugging me.

"Oh hold up one second" I said and closed and locked the door in their faces.

The fuck they thought this was? You don't show up to my house uninvited the hell wrong with people? Weirdo.

"Damariyah lemme talk to you real quick" i told her. She got up and made her way up to me.

"Yea wassup?"

"Why you invited people to my house? This ain't no party and I don't want people knowing where I stay at. Especially if ion fuck with them."

She rolled her eyes.

"Oh but you can invite random niggas in yo home and it's not a problem but as soon as I invite my cousin bitches wanna talk shi...girl please."

I looked at her for a moment to see if she was serious or not cause who she think she is ?

"Umm i don't know if you're mentally slow or sum but I can invite who the fuck I want to in my house." I said and scoffed

" and you know why I can do that? Cause it my fucking house the fuck"

"Girl please cause you act like you don't know them or sum"

"That's not the point but you can leave with them tho bye."

"I'm not leaving so i guess we gonna have a problem"

"You wanna stay somewhere where ur unwanted ? eww ur weird"

"Whatever bye"

She walked out the kitchen and out of my apartment. While walking out she made sure she slammed my door.

"Did this bitch just slam my door? Do she not know that I kill people?"

That reminds me I needa buy a new gun.

I said to myself.

"Ok my bad y'all I'm back"

"Alright imma just say they names cause this moving to slow and I wanna get cross faded" tray said .

"That's Von" he said while pointing at the dude with blonde and black dreads.

"That over there is gunz" he said pointing to the nigga with the henessy bottle in his hand.

Gunz just nodded his head at us.

He then pointed to this nigga who was the shortest out of all them. "That right there is pretty eyes aka tiny"

"Nigga don't call my that gay ass shit what the fuck is pretty eyes" the dude tiny said.

"Shut the fuck up bitch damn" tray said.

"The quiet one over there is Murda. Tae you met him already that time we was at Walmart"

I just nodded my head

"I'll just introduce them too" i said

"Her right here this is Amiyah but y'all can just call her miyah"

She just waved at them and went back in instagram.

" and her right here her name is Amiri"

"Wassup" she said and went to playing with her nails

Amiri is more so the shy one outta us and she never talk shit about nobody

That's why I always step behind her cause she real cool and stay to ha self.

"cool so y'all ready to get lit?" Diamond asked

"See I think imma like you" tray told her while biting his lip.

"Oop potential couple" i said in my head .

I connected my phone to my speaker and played some music.

"Baby welcome to the party, I'm off the molly the xanz the lean that's why I'm moving retarted" everyone yelled through the apartment.

While everyone was drinking and smoking I seen Murda standing in the kitchen.

I started to make my way over to kitchen to mess with him.

"Wassup" I said to him. He just mugged me and didn't reply back.

Rude much? I think so.

"Okayyy" I said while sucking in my bottom lip from the awkwardness.

"You got some type of snack in here ?" He asked me.

"Oh so you can't speak when I greet you but you can ask me for some snacks? Nigga pls get the fuck out my kitchen thanks"

He sucked his teeth and opened my fridge. He took out my cran-mango juice and drank that last bit of it.

"Omg nigga why the hell would you do that" I said snatching the now empty bottle outta his hand.

"Cause I was thirsty you dumb fuck....why else would I drink something if I wasn't thirsty?"

As I was went to throw the bottle in the trash I started mumbling under my breath.

"Huh ? speak up shordy I can't hear you" he said while putting his finger behind his ear and bringing his face closer to me .

As soon as he got a little closer to my face I slapped him and tried to run off.

But he grabbed my hair and flinged me back. That caused me to end up on the floor.

"Aaah shit my ass hurt"

He bent down and pulled up me up by my neck.

He brought his mouth to my ear and and started to talk.

"Keep ya hands to ya self ma"

I mugged him. "Aahhh so scary" I said.

I took his hand and removed it from my throat.

"Boy you ain't have to come up all on me just to say that" I said and rolled my eyes.

"But i did tho"

"But I did tho" I said in a deep voice mocking him. "Shut the fuck up punk ass negro"

"Ight keep playing with me and see what happen to yo short ass"

I scrunched up my face. I'm 5'8, just because you over 6ft don't make me short I said to myself.

"Tuhh a nigga ain't gone do me nun"

He started walking up to me "say I won't"

I looked him in his eyes and said "you won't" next thing i knew ya bitch was in a choke hole.

I didn't even get the chance to fucking blink and then next thing I know I'm in a choke hole.

How the fuck and where the fuck do they do that at.

"Say you sorry"

I rolled my eyes. "Boy please I ain't saying shit." He tightened his arm around my neck.

"Huhhh I can't here you speak up"

A bitch felt like she was gonna die so I gave up. "Mmcht I'm sorry damn"

He let me go and backed away. "Yeah that's what I thought"

"Yeah whatever".

He leaned back on my counter and sparked up his blunt.

"Lemme hit it" I asked him.

"Fuck no. Ion know who dick been in yo mouth" he said mugging me.

I rolled my eyes. "Bet keep that same energy when I have a blunt and you wanna hit it" I told him

"Mmcht man here damn"

I smiled and started taking a puff

"Fucking drug addict bruh I swear" he said smirking at me

Awee he smiles

"How am I a drug addict?"

"That's like the 3rd blunt I seen you with tonight "

"Oh so you was watching a player player huh?" I asked him while smiling.

"I know I'm fine you ain't gotta tell me shit"

"Fuck no"

"Mhmm" I took one more puff and gave it back to him.

"Lemme get yo 10"

I looked at him and started counting " 1, 2, 3-" he cut me off.

"Girl I didn't ask you to count to ten I said Lemme get yo 10"

"Oh" I said smiling. I'm to high fa this shit I swear.

"Gimme yo phone" he took his phone out his back pocket and gave it to me.

I saved my number as " Tae 💚" and texted my self so I could save his number too.

"Preciate it shawty"

I just nodded my head.

I got tired and the music was starting to bother me too.

"I'm finna go lay down...goodnight."

"Lemme come" he said

I raised my eyebrows. " uhhh you can sleep on the couch"

He stale faced me. "Man Ik you see all them high and drunk people in there stop being difficult" he said to me.

"Ok and ? I still gotta guest room"

"Man whatever" he said while following me.

I opened up the guest room to see Tray and Diamond fucking.

"Ahh shit right there" Diamond yelled.

"You like that shit huh ?" Tray asked.

My eyes widened and I closed the door and let them continue.

I blew out some air. "Fine cmon"

"Can you take ur clothes off cause I don't want ur outside clothes on my bed" I told him.

"If you wanna sleep with me while I have no clothes on just say that" he said

I laughed. "Yeah right I'm finna hop in the shower tho"

"Yo can I play yo ps4?" He asked me. I just nodded my head and got in the shower.

꧁ ꧂
*𝟹𝟻𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛*

I walked out the bathroom and put on some clothes to see Murda sleep in my bed with the controller in his hand.

I walked over and took the controller out of his hand and powered of the ps4.

I switched my tv to Netflix and started to watch old episodes of "Liv and Maddie"

I didn't hear the music from the living room no more so I went and checked to see if they left.

When I walked out I seen red solo cups and unfinished blunts everywhere.

Some people were on the couch sleep while the other were passed out on the floor.

"Lemme clean up a lil bit"
*𝟺𝟻 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛*

After I cleaned up I put some covers on top of them and they where already using the pillows from my couch.

I went and locked my door and turned off the lights. But I left the light on from the stove in the kitchen.

I walked towards the back of my apartment towards my room.

I sat on my bed and took off my house shoes and laid with my feet at the top of the bed and my head at the bottom by Murda feet.

"Why tf you laying that way?" I head which caused me to sit up.

"You ain't never sleep like this with ur cousins before?" I asked him and laughed.

"Mmcht come down here" he said. "Fine" I got up and laid by him. But still close to the end of the bed.

"You scared of me or sum?"

" No but technically ur still a stranger soooo... "

"Mmcht man commere "

I scooted back but he pulled me back some more to the point where my ass was on his dick print.

Lawwwdddd!!!!!

"You feel that?" He asked me.

"Nah ion feel nothing. Ole shrimp dick ass" I said and laughed to myself.

He pushed hisself more on me.

"Stop playing with me Tae"

"Ok so now you are dry raping me sirr"

"Shhh stfu and go to sleep Tae damn"

"Fine"

He snuggled his face in my neck and soon I heard snores so I just went off to sleep with him.

꧁ ꧂
𝙾𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸.

𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚊𝚎 ??😏😏

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢 ?? 😏😏

𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝟷𝟶 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚠:𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 💀💀.

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝟻 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝟼 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 🙄🙄.

𝙾𝚔 𝚋𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎 !!!!!

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

95.3K 3.7K 40
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
TRAPPED WITH TOXIC Od Loyal!!๐Ÿ’–

Tรญnedลพerskรก beletria

94.7K 1K 39
Imma live my best life either wayyy!!
195K 8.3K 33
"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ยฉ๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
1.2M 77.5K 47
๐Ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ..