Rosemary Riddle

By theyl0velli3e

She was forced to be a death eater, daughter of lord Voldemort. But what will happened when she is sent to Ho... More

Death Eaters
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
12
13
15

10

5 0 0
By theyl0velli3e

I walk back to the common room taking my time not wanting to see Harry. I get to the portrait hole, and someone knocks me to the side. "Oww..' i groan. I turn and see Lavender Brown running out of the portrait hole. I get up and sit on the couch inspecting my scraped knee. "Ugh another stupid cut. Episky." I mutter pointing my wand at it.

I close my eyes and lean back. I was exhausted. I feel someone sit down next to me but don't open my eye's. "Hey." i hear Harry's voice say from next to me. I keep my eye's shut tight and ignore him. I feel him looking at me but still don't move. "I'm sorry, i just don't think you should hang out with Malfoy, he- well, err.. just be careful around him, please." I turn to look at him. "Its Fine, just don-" I get cut off by him hugging me.

"Harry, just saying, what me and Draco need to tell Dumbledore, is something you not going to find out." i say softly when we break apart. He smiles and i turn around and see Hermione giving Harry a thumbs up. I smile knowing Hermione had sent Harry. Later that night when we were sitting by the fire eating marshmallows I start to feel tired. I close my eyes for minute and the next thing i know i was asleep on the couch. "Morning Rosy." A gentle voice says shaking me. "Hmm?" I say sleepily. Someone sits next to me and strokes my hair. "Come on, you gotta get up." The voice says. "No, it's Saturday." I mumble still not knowing who it was. "I'm going to have to carry you." The voice says. I still don't get up so the person picks me up (bridal) and takes me to my dorm.

They set me down on my bed and I open my eyes. "Harry." I say sleepily. He smiles and starts to leave- "noooo stay with meee!" I say. He comes back and sits next to me. "Come here bub." I mutter. He lays down next to me and pulls me closer. I eventually fall asleep again, in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 8.9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
151K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
93.8K 1.9K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...