π”½π•£π• π•ž 𝔸𝕗𝕒𝕣 {𝕁𝕒π•ͺ 𝔼�...

By jjongssaeng

She would admire him every single day. If only... he knew about it. But.. it doesnt hurt to try, right? 𝕀π•₯οΏ½... More

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*33*
*EPILOUGE*
EXPLANATION
Hmmm?
ITS OUTTTT

*32*

3.9K 216 58
By jjongssaeng

Its been a year since me and Jay started dating.

Things werent always happy, but we made it through. We found out that mutual respect is important for each other.

He keeps saying to me these days that he cant wait for the day hes gonna have his drivers license. Since this year he is 20 and im 18, so he could drive a car and bring me to all sorts of places. He already made a list on the places he would bring me and that is just too cute for me to handle.

Anyway, todays valentines day.

So me being the boring person there is, dont know how to spend this day. Maybe i should text him.

*Messaging 💛Jagiya💛*

Good morning jagi..
Happy valentines day💕

Good morning,
Ahh happy valentines day to
you too babyy😙😙

I was wondering on what
we should do today.
Got any ideas??

Hmm.. how about
we just have dinner and
walk around town
today? Im sure there is a
lot of couples going and shops
might have promotions too.

Sounds like a plan.
You always know what to do :D

Of course, imma pro 😏

Sureee,,, after all,
youre THE Park Jongseong.

I am YOUR Park Jongseong ;)

Oh come onnnnn

Hoohohohoohooo

Okayy i'll see you later in
the evening okay?

Okay babyy bye!

Byee

*💛Jagiya💛 went offline*

I cant wait to see him today. Im always excited of seeing him.

*timeskip*

I feel like its forever to wait till the evening and now its finally here!

I quickly went to my closet and chose something fancy. But not too fancy because we're walking at the streets later with all the valentine decorations so yeah. Fancy and simple.

After i chose my outfit i quickly get ready.

Jay's POV

After wearing my outfit for the day i wear my watch and quickly heads out.

I walked to her apartment and called her to tell her that im here.

*dialling Baby💕*

"Hello?"

"Baby im here. Im outside."

"I havent finished yet but i'll let the unnies let you inside. I cant stand you being cold alone"

I chuckled at her. She cares so much about me.

"Okay baby" i ended the call.

After a few seconds Seojung opens the door.

"Hey Jay! Long time no see!"

She smiles opening the door.

"I havent see you in a while either." I smiled and gave her bro hug. We're bros now.

"Come in, you must be cold." I went in and take off my shoes.

Ok but seriously though this is the first time i went to their dorm. Since we always had dates on outside or her studio.

I looked around and its quite big. Looks like they each have their own room. No wonder they adore their CEO so much lol.

"If you want to see Heeyoung then her room is at 2nd door on the left." Aryen explained.

I thanked her and go her room.

I knocked.

"Come in!" She says.

I opened the door and get greeted by Hayan. Im close to him and he likes me.

I patted him.

"Hayan my boy!" I smiled and hugs him. He looks like hes happy.

"Oh jagiya? I didnt think it was you.. oh sorry im still getting ready! Just wait for a minute, eh?"

She says while applying mascara on her eyelashes.

I went inside and closed the door.

I sat on her bed and looks at her as she touches up her make up.

She saw me looking at her through the mirror and she looks at me.

"Why are you smiling and looking at me?"

"Nothing, keep doing what youre doing."

She laughed a bit and continues. Shes putting on some lipstick.

I got up and backhugged her. She put the lipstick on her makeup table.

I put my face at the back of her neck. She smells like roses..

"Jagiya?" She says while holding my hands which is around her waist.

I turned her around and looks at her.

"Thanks for staying with me baby." I smiled.

"Thanks to you too." She smiled back.

"Should we go?"

"Lets go."

*timeskip*

We just finished our food at the restaurant and now we are going to walk around to see some shops. She treated me for the meal because she complains that i always treat her and she feels bad. Shes cute when shes mad. So i didnt have the audicity to argue with her.

As we were walking we went inside the shop and look at the couples discount for today. It was selling accessories and Heeyoung just knows how much i love accessories. She picks a necklace with a letter J for herself and a letter H for me. So that we would be reminded of each other. Why she gotta be so sweet tho-

As we were about to pay...

"Im treating" i said holding her hand.

"Noo youre always treating me stuff. When do i get to treat you back?" She pouted.

"You dont have to treat me back. It makes me happy." I smiled.

"No! Just for today!" She snatches my wallet and pays with her money.

"HEY--" I yelled and start chasing her. We were laughing all over the place. I swear we could be like siblings too.

The cashier just laughed at us.

"You know, out of all the couples i see today, you guys are the cutest ones i see." She said to us.

"U-Us?" Heeyoung asked.

"Yes, other couples are just cringey or over, but i can see that you both are genuine and sincere." She smiled.

"O-Oh... uh thank you." Heeyoung blushed at the statement.

After that we went out of the store and walked around.

We were walking around the very same park where everything started. I dont know if she remembers though.

The place where we had our first kiss.

"The fireworks are gonna start soon!" She exclaimed happily and dragged me to a place where we could get a clear view.

While we waited, i decided to ask her.

"Heeyoungah, do you remember this place?" I asked.

"What? This place?" She looks confused.

I was flustered. Did she forgot??

"You know, the place where we hangout and took pictures and-"

She suddenly put a finger at my mouth to shush me. She went closer and whispered.

"The very same place where our first picture lead to our first kiss."

She smiled.

So she didnt forget!!

I look at her as the same loving person i fell in love a year ago.

Where i was originally interested in her friend and how we have so many similarities that we became buddies.

And now, a year later, i fell in love with my buddy.

I put my arm around her shoulder as we watch the night sky.

"Heeyoung, im sorry for.. everything."

"What do you mean?" She looks at me confused.

"You know, back then.. when i ignored you and didnt pay attention to you." She once told me how she always had a crush on me but never had the guts to admit it. And i was being rude for shoving her away, i felt so guilty.

"Its okay, jay.. The past is past. Let bygones be bygones." She hugged me.

I hugged her back.

Now i feel so much better.

--

I dont know for how long did we stayed at the park but then when we realised it it was already 1 in the morning. We talked a lot about the old memories so i guess we lost track of time.

"Lets go home now. Its late already" i got up and offered her my hand.

Now we are walking to her apartment.

"Jay, you know i never thought you would actually be interested with me before." She suddenly says laughing.

"And why is that?"

"You know, how i was weird and quiet and i dont know, maybe creepy." She says looking down.

"Hey, i never felt that of you okay? Youre fine, and youre perfect the way you are." I held her hand tightly.

She shot me an eyesmile.

Now we have arrived infront of her apartment.

"Goodnight honey" i smile at her.

"First baby now honey?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Why? Cant i?" She wrapped her arms at my neck. I pull her closer and hold her waist.

We stare at each other for a while. I look at her plump glossy lips.

After that she pulled me in and lock her lips with me. I respond to her giving a passionate kiss.

After a while we let go of each other.

"You know you can stay here for the night, since its getting late.."

"for real? But wont it bothers your unnies?"

"Its okay, we have seperate rooms anyway."

With that i followed her inside the house.

*The next day*

I felt something moving in the blankets so i opened my eyes and groaned.

I look beside me and theres Heeyoung who was lying on my arm.

Shes still asleep..

"Heeyoung?" I stroke her cheek.

She stretches her arms and yawned.

"Morning jagi." She smiles while her eyes still looking tired.

"Did you have a good night sleep?"

"Yeah since youre here with me." Goddammit why is she so cheezy.

Suddenly my phone ringed. I took it and answered the call. I dont know why but i put it on speaker.

"Hello-"

"PARK JONGSEONG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" It was Jake.

"Jeez dont shout.."

"Where were you in the night? We woke up this morning to see you not in bed!"

Heeyoung laughs.

"Calm down, guys. He was with me. Sorry. It was too late last night so i told him to stay." Heeyoung explains.

"Y-You were with Heeyoung? Sorry man we thought you were kidnapped or something." Jake says panickly.

"To be honest we were worried sick about you." Heeseung hyung says on the phone.

"Dont worry guys hes safe." Heeyoung chuckles.

"Dont worry Heeyoung we trust you to take care of him for us" Sunghoon says laughing and i could hear everyone laughing too.

"Hey! I know how to take care of myself too you know?!" I yelled at them. Aigoo these kids-

"Okay annyeongg enjoy your morning!" With that they ended the call.

A/N

A special long chapter for once.

Vote for a happy ending ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 4.6K 29
❝I'm afraid to fall in love again, to feel lost in someone's thoughts. Because I did once, and it took away all of me.❞ #1 in Jungwon
674K 31.6K 34
(Bad Boy AU) β€žπ»π‘’ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘˜π‘  β„Žπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘™π‘¦ π‘œπ‘“ β„Žπ‘–π‘šπ‘ π‘’π‘™π‘“" Who thought that the school's bad boy would fall for someone like her |Fir...
69.6K 2.7K 21
lets just say...the sexual tension is astronomical tw: VERY intimate conversations, swearing, HYPERSEXUAL TOPICS THAT CAN BE UNCOMFORTABLE, OBSCENE...
194K 7.8K 29
It all started when the girl lend the crying boy her umbrella on a rainy day, who knew she had the ability to fix his broken heart? - enemies to love...