Thunder: Rip Through The Skie...

By TADAIMAAAONIICHAANN

| Book 1 Of The Thunder Series | WARNING! MAJOR TPN AND KNY MANGA SPOILERS ARE IN THIS BOOK! If you have not... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Announcement
Chapter 2- In My Room
Chapter 3- Bird
Chapter 4- About you
Chapter 5- Adoption Day
Chapter 7- Darkness
Chapter 8- New People
Chapter 9- Effect
Chapter 10- Flash Outside the Lab
Chapter 11- Streak
Chapter 12- The Pink Haired Scientist
Chapter 13- Who Missed A Child Like You?
Chapter 14- Until The Next Experimentation
Chapter 15- New Home?
Chapter 16- First Game
Chapter 17- Claws
Chapter 18- I......?
Chapter 19- Lead The Way
Chapter 20- Introductions
Chapter 21- The Only One
Chapter 22- The Founder
Chapter 23- Moving In
Chapter 24- First Day as A Member
Chapter 25- First Lunch With The Bois
Random Sht #1
Chapter 26- Simping For Nezuko Time
Chapter 27- Everything Just Got Weirder
Banners and Fonts
Chapter 28- I am Confusion????
Chapter 29- Sucrose With Red Hair
Chapter 30- Surprise
Chapter 31- Treatment
Random Sht #2
Chapter 32- Can we huddle together?
Chapter 33- Words of Wisdom
Chapter 34- Wisteria
Chapter 35- Secrets in Charms
Chapter 36- More Questions
Chapter 37- What
Happy Birthday Zenitsu
Chapter 38- Rodriguez is His Last Name
Chapter 39- Adam and He
Chapter 40- Origami Memory
Chapter 41- Not Fair
Chapter 42- From One Thing to Another
Chapter 43- Aftermath
Chapter 44- "It's Not Your Fault"
Chapter 45- In the Snow
Random sht #3
Random sht #4
Chapter 46- 富岡 義勇
Chapter 47- Goodbye, Flower, Hello, My Hourglass*
Christmas/New Year Special | Happy Holidays!
Chapter 48- 'Bonds' and Strings
Love Interest Checkpoint
Chapter 49- The Face of The Tengu
Chapter 50- Chuntaro Adventures!
Random Sht #5
Chapter 51- Creating a Thunderstorm
Chapter 52- You too?
Chapter 52.1- Tears of a Demon

Chapter 6- Parting Ways

4.5K 212 229
By TADAIMAAAONIICHAANN

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

✽︱Your pov︱✽

"I'm Andrew."

I stared at him as he looked back down at me.

"He'll be your father from now on. You'll be able to run all day! I'd love to see you have fun but I'll maybe have to visit some other day!" Said Mama as I snapped out of my trance when I was hugged by her.

She then let go and held my two shoulders. "You make mama proud alright? Don't be too troublesome!"

That's impossible!

I watched as Mama stood up and gave two of my briefcases to him, which he took as I heard him speak.

"I'll handle her from now on." He said with a stoic expression.

"Yes! Yes! Take care of her!" Said mama with a smile.

Mama's happy.....

Did she not want me....?

"Go on now, Y/N." My mama ushered me to come with this man named Andrew.

"E-eh...." I muttered before reluctantly walking to his side.

The man merely took a glance at me before he started to walk to the forest with my stuff. "Let's go." He said with a cold voice.

I followed beside and a little bit behind him, I was still scared, my body was still trembling.

I looked back as my (e/c) eyes slightly widened when Mama was happily waving me goodbye.

Did mama really want to get rid of me!?

"Focus on the path." Andrew said, or more like commanded me as I snapped my head forward again.

My (e/c) eyes were glued to the ground as I stayed silent out of fear. I felt the irritation, no, I heard the irritation in his voice very clearly.

The dirt path was filled with fallen leaves, and sometimes, I would see some animals run away from the both of us.

The only sounds I hear were the sounds of nature, his heartbeat even when I'm just beside him because of my hearing, our footsteps, sometimes Chuntaro's chirping, the crunching of leaves as I stepped and the rustling of trees with the wind.

I tried to maybe start a conversation but he immediately cut me off. "I prefer the silence we are having now, I do not want to hear any other voice aside from mine's." The man's cold voice echoed in the air.

That sentence made me stiffer as my throat felt dry.

He was very

Very

Very

Scary.

Minutes, or what felt like hours, we arrived to a car where someone was waiting.

"I have her, sir." Said he as someone with long White Hair reaching his shoulders, green eyes, and with tall height blow out a puff of smoke before a smile grew on to his face.

He dropped the white stick thing that let out smoke and stepped on it with his black shoe.

"Good." He said as his smile faded and looked at me.

I felt a sharp pain on my neck as Chuntaro, who slept on my head suddenly woke up.

"Ow...." I muttered as I touched my neck with my right hand as I looked at the white haired man.

He resembles alot like mama......

"Hello Y/N." He kneeled down infront of me as Andrew placed two of my suitcases inside of the trunk of the car.

"My name is Peter." He introduced himself to me with a smile.

A smile to me that felt......

Unnerving.

I cautiously watched him with scared eyes.

"Don't be afraid." He said.

Suddenly, I felt a little.....sleepy.

I yawned as I felt the energy inside me go away quickly.

"What's wrong? Tired already?" He asked me while I looked at him with droopy eyes, my vision was blurry.

I didn't answer as I felt my body give up, someone catched me while I succumbed to the darkness, my eyes closing as I felt my consciousness drift away.

I heard this man, Peter, say to me before I went away to dreamland.

"Rest now."

"Alright, time to bring her to them first before we can fully give her to the others."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 2.9K 23
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Forgotten...' Anagapesis (n) no longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved What happens if you were als...
466K 11.8K 33
"Y/N!" "Oh hey Giyuu." •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Y/N and Giyuu's friendship is strong as usual. The two loved teasing eac...
697 42 10
"Destined," She said finally, "destined to be in love." · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · What happens when a beautiful young girl meets a beautiful youn...
20.9K 552 30
"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! I should've watched where I was throwing, becuase you could've gotten seriously hurt!" "...it's alright...but please...