Succumb (A Severus Snape Fanf...

By prophecysparks

The sequel to Shade. Albus Dumbledore is dead, and Voldemort has taken over Hogwarts. Kathryn Quinn has given... More

|a/n|
|chapter one|
|chapter two|
|chapter three|
|chapter four|
|chapter five|
|chapter six|
|chapter seven|
|chapter eight|
|chapter nine|
|chapter ten|
|chapter eleven|

Update Info- Sorry for my absence!

962 35 21
By prophecysparks

I posted a chapter a while back, explaining some craziness of my life, and then I panic deleted it because I'm kind weird about that stuff. I don't really do the whole open up and talk about my life thing.

Anyways, basically, I have had several medical issues arise, and I've been a bit preoccupied with the stress of it all. I'm so close to finishing this book, and know I've been the world's slowest updater, but I'm doing my best right now.

I apologize to everyone who has no doubt been pulling their hair out over my lack of updates (I hate waiting for slow updates when I'm reading a book, so I definitely get it). I just can't give this my all right now, ya know?

Shade was the first time I've ever written something that other people have read, outside of a creative writing class a million years ago in high school. Being able to push past my terror of sharing my stuff with others was such a milestone for me. I know this is just a crappy fanfiction, but it's pretty special to me.

I'm most definitely going to finish this story. I literally have the whole thing laid out. I know exactly where I'm going with it, I just don't want to give it a watered down effort because I'm so preoccupied with other stuff right now. It just feels wrong to not put in my very best effort.

Anywho, the updates will happen. I just don't have a set schedule at the moment.

Also-
I've posted a few one-shots here and there  that aren't Snape related (I save all my Snape ideas for this series)(I did a Colonel Brandon one, though, so it's Alan at least) on Ao3 in attempt to warm up my brain and get my groove back. So I mean if you're into badly written, smutty one shots, I have a few there.

Thanks so much to everyone who has been so patient and encouraging, it means more than you know. Hopefully inspiration will finally strike soon and I can't get out of this slump ❤❤❤ Happy holidays, everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
949K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...