๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ || ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ...

By winterrain__

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐Ž๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Nineteen

393 13 13
By winterrain__

The Date.
・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" Dating? Already? It's been just one
date. "

" Mom!!! " She yelled, entering the apartment, causing Helen to come running out. " What? What's wrong? "

" I've got a date, and I need your help. " She grinned and Helen frowned. " If it's that Osborn boy-"

" It's Peter. " Y/n cut her off and Helen blinked, squealing the next second.
" I knew it! I knew this would happen! I gotta tell Liam! "

Y/n laughed, shaking her head. " Mum! I need to get ready. It's at 8." Helen chuckled.

" It's at 8. It's just 4 right now. "

Y/n blushed and made her way to her room. She dropped her bag aside and fell on her bed, grinning like mad as she stared at the ceiling.

Probably not the best idea, but she got an idea. Taking out her phone, she texted Peter.

She looked through her closet and grinned.

Taking a long relaxing shower to calm her nerves, she got our of the bathroom and changed into pj's for the meantime.

She decided to distract herself from doing some homework and went on doing it.

A knock on the door brought her to senses and she opened it, looking at her mother.

" Let's start? "

Y/n looked at the clock. " Seven? I've only got an hour!! " She freaked out and Helen laughed. " Relax, did you decide what to wear? "

" Yeah, I texted him and he said anything is fine. " Y/n smiled sheepishly as Helen burst out laughing. " You two are a lot more like me and Liam than I thought. "

Y/n grinned and got out the outfit she decided. " Cute. Go wear it, I'll prepare make up. "

" Make up? Uh... No make up. " She said and Helen rolled her eyes. " Just slight
one. " Y/n huffed. " You always say that, than there's stacks of powder and what not on my face."

" Okay, just a little lip balm and mascara. I promise. You look natural beautiful anyway. " Helen smiled and
Y/n chuckled.

" Thank you. "

" It's nearly time. " Y/n threw her hair down on her shoulders, after brushing them and she checked at herself once more.

" You look cute. He'll keep staring. I'm sure. "

" Mum! " Y/n laughed, trying not to blush. " I'll go open the door. " Helen said as the door bell rang.

She made her way downstairs and saw Peter fiddling there with a bouquet. Y/n beamed. He was wearing the usual tee and flannel with pants but he looked extra cute with those browl messy curls.

" Thanks. " She took the bouquet and Peter gulped. He couldn't speak. Helen chuckled in the background and Y/n rolled her eyes.

" Don't make it awkward. " She whispered to Helen as she placed the flowers in the empty vase.

" Have fun, you two. Be safe. " Helen waved and Y/n grinned, leading Peter out of the apartment and eventually, the building.

" Y-You look beautiful. "

Y/n giggled. " Thanks, Pete. You look extra cute today. " She smirked as Peter's eyes glistened. Y/n laughed, slapping his chest.

" So, where are we going? "

" Alley. " Y/n blinked. " What? " Peter chuckled. " Just follow me. " He grabbed her wrist ever so gently and Y/n smiled as she followed him.

" Oh, so it's going to be Spidey? " She whispered as he started to strip. " No, it's going to be Peter. I can't let him steal my date, now can I? " Y/n chuckled as she pushed his clothes in the bag he brought.

He pulled down his mask and grabbed her closer. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck and Peter's grip tightened around her waist as he shot a web and they swung out of the alley and in the city.

Y/n pushed her head in his neck, too scared to open her eyes. After what seemed like a good few minutes of swinging, Peter landed in a dense area.

Y/n stepped away, looking around. She recognized the place immediately. It was the forest behind old church. She grinned. It was the only place where you could see stars in New York.

" Come on! " Peter took off his mask and led her to a place, it was a dinner set up. Y/n chuckles as she spotted a big web attached to the trees in the middle of the forest.

" You like it? " Peter smiled and Y/n beamed. " I love it, Pete. " Peter chuckled and took her to the table, pulling out the chair for her. " Thank you. "

As the two ate, they talked for hours and ended up laying on the big web and stare at the sky full of stars. " You sure we won't fall? " She giggled, asking him the same question for fifth time.

" You're ruining the moment, Y/n! " He whined and Y/n chuckled. " Whoa! Look at that! " She pointed to a falling star.

Peter smiled. He wasn't actually looking at the sky but her. Y/n had been too busy to notice he was staring at her instead. " Yeah, it's beautiful. " He whispered and Y/n turned to face him.

She couldn't stop the blush that rose to her cheeks as she smiled. " I was talking about the stars. " Peter smiled. " Well, they all come under a category. "

Y/n giggled and scooted closer.
" Remember how I said you look extra cute today? " She raised her hand to play with his collar. Peter hummed, towering over her in the process.

Y/n stared in his eyes, feeling the same trapped feeling back when they had danced. " I don't know why it reminds of that dance... " She whispered, trailing off.

" It does. " Peter said, his breath fanning over Y/n's face. She shut her eyes as Peter closed the distance, snaking his arm around her waist. Everything froze around them.

Y/n placed her hand on his jaw gently as she kissed him back, another cupping his neck. Peter held onto her waist, pulling her closer as he kissed her delicately.

He couldn't explain how he felt. It was too good to be true, he thought. But if it were to be a dream, than he didn't want to wake up.

Y/n brushed her thumb against his cheekbone, her hand trailing down his jaw and cupped his neck with the other hand too. Her body was filled with adrenaline.

She could feel the fireworks explode inside her, the giddy and warm feeling tingling her stomach that made her pull Peter closer, not wanting to let go of him.

As the oxygen deprived, the two eventually pulled away and stared at each other. They didn't need words to explain anything. She knew she could never get enough of him and he knew he just needed her with him no matter what.

--

" I'll see you tomorrow. " He pulled her in a short kiss before kissing her temple. " Bye. "Y/n whispered, watching as he walked down the corridor and stepped in the lift.

She stepped in and closed the door behind her, finding both her parents looking at her with puppy eyes.
" Nope. No details. It went good. We're dating. " She ran to her room.

" Dating? Already? It's been just one
date. " Liam said and Helen laughed, smacking his head.

" They've known each other for fifteen years. " Liam came to realisation and chuckled. " Oh, yeah. "

--

The next morning, Y/n found herself getting ready a little carefully. She giggled at herself and shook her head, ruffling her hair a little before grabbed her bag.

Peter arrived at her door and she grinned. " Morning. " Peter smiled, Y/n giving him a morning hug as usual and him kissing her forehead in return.

Both were radiating the positive energy as they reached the school, and even Ned and Michelle could tell it by the looks of it.

To ruin the mood, Harry arrived with a smug look on his face. " Hi! " Y/n smiled forcefully. " Hey. "

Peter grinned at Harry. Take that! He thought and looked at Y/n. She was uncomfortable again. Peter got a hold of her hand and Y/n smiled to herself.

" You guys seem extra happy. " Ned giggled. " Yeah, movie night went well, I guess. " Harry clenched his jaw but still smiled, " Yeah. It was fun. "

The bell rung and Y/n looked at the time in her phone, " Oh, shit! It's Mrs. Warren. Come on! " She dragged Peter all the way to the class and they took seats.

" Maybe we should tell him we're dating. " Peter muttered and Y/n smirked. " Didn't know you'd be jello, babyface. " She pinched his cheeks and Peter rolled his eyes, swatting her arms away.

" I'm not jealous. I'm just... worried. " He mumbled and Y/n chuckled. " You should relax. You're thinking if I'll leave you and go to him or something? "

Peter shook his head violently. " No, it's just, he's easy-"

" Well, I'll let you know Peter Benjamin Parker, that you're easy for me. " She smirked and Peter blushed, clearing his throat. " And I wouldn't go for an arrogant, egoistic asshole. " She muttered under her breath and Peter burst out laughing.

" Besides, he's not warm like you, nor comfortable. I'd rather cuddle a cat. " Peter snickered. " You hate cats as much as I do. "

" Except Murph of course, but yeah. That's the point. " She grinned and Peter chuckled. He leaned over and kissed her cheek, while Y/n smiled to herself.

--

" That was torture. I hate Math! " Y/n whined, swinging her bag to her right shoulder as they left their class and headed towards the cafeteria.

" Pete, act like a boyfriend. " She mumbled and grabbed arm, placing it around her shoulder. " Uh, okay? " Y/n giggled. " If you'll leave them free, than-"

" I'm not. I- we're just not used to this. " He chuckled and Y/n giggled. " I know, you're awkward. " Peter huffed. " Stop making fun of me. "

" I've heard you hate PDA. " She smirked and Peter shook his head. " Not anymore. "Y/n gasped. " Really? "

" Yeah, yeah. " Y/n chuckled and looked at Peter. " Well, that shouldn't stop you from kissing me. Do it. " Peter looked at her surprised. " Why? " He squeaked and Y/n giggled.

" Harry's watching. "

In a swift moment, Peter cupped her cheeks and pulled her in a kiss. Y/n smiled against his lips and snaked her arms around his neck. " Do I need to take his name and you'd do anything. "

Peter gaped. " So you lied! " He said dramatically and Y/n shrugged. " No, he's watching. I was stating the fact. "
She pecked his lips once more and the two made their way to the line with trays.

Harry spared a glance at the two while they were kissing and clenched his fists. I'm done waiting. He got up and left the cafeteria. Ned watched, amused before giving Michelle a high five .

" No devil, today? " Y/n asked as she slipped into the empty seat, Peter sliding beside her. " He just left. "

" I knew it. " Both Y/n and Peter chorused, before laughing. " You two are not gonna be that couple who complete each other's sentence, are you? That's kinda creepy. "

Y/n giggled. " Whatever, Ned. You'll see for yourself one day. " She smirked and Ned cleared his throat. " I am not getting a girlfriend. "

" Of course, not. I didn't say anything like that. " Ned groaned and stuffed his face. The other three laughed and went on with their eating.

Lunch passed by and Y/n made her way to the library with Peter, hand in hand. " Do we have to do Math? " She whined and Peter hummed. " We'll just finish homework, okay? Than we can watch a movie and cuddle. " He smirked and
Y/n smacked his arm.

" You're bribing me, aren't you?, " She gave him a playful glare, " But that might work. " Peter chuckled and took a seat, Y/n beside him.

Halfway through the homework, someone cleared their throat, catching both Peter and Y/n's attention. " Y/n, can we talk? " He asked and Y/n debated internally.

Peter gave her a slight nod and she got up, following him. As they reached far enough from Peter, Harry turned to
Y/n. " Will you go out with me? "

Y/n was taken aback by the question. She forced a smile and chuckled. " I'm dating Peter, Harry. " Harry rolled his eyes.

" He's a dumbass. He won't know-"

" What the hell? " She cut him off, her eyebrows scrunched. " Don't speak about him like that. "

Harry rolled his eyes in annoyance.
" Look, no one would choose him over me anyway-"

" I would. And I will. " She cut him off again and Harry clenched his jaw.
" Stop cutting me off. " He hissed and
Y/n took a small step back.

" He's my boyfriend, we've known each other for fifteen years and you think I'll choose you over him than you're
mistaken. " She glared at him and Harry scoffed.

" I'm asking you this once again, you'll leave him and come to me-"

" I might've not said this to Peter clearly, but I'm telling you, Osborn. I love Peter, and that won't change no matter what. You might as well try and get some help from your dad. " She seethed and Harry gripped her wrist, anger flaring through his veins.

Y/n tugged her arm, trying to get out of his grip. " Don't mention him! And you'll regret choosing Parker over me. " He let go of her wrist harshly and stormed out of the library.

Y/n blinked away the shock and looked at her wrist, the bruise disappearing right away. She took deep breaths and made her way towards the table.
" What did he want? "

Peter studied the girl. " Nothing, he just asked me out again and said I'll regret not choosing him. " She mumbled and Peter frowned. " Did he hurt you? "

" No. " Y/n was quick to answer. Peter gave her an intense look. " Y/n." Y/n sighed. " No, Pete. He just grabbed my wrist but it disappeared anyway. Let's just do math. "

Peter clenched his jaw and got up, leaving the library. Y/n was quick to follow, abondoning the books right there and she ran down the hallway.

" Peter! Stop! . " She stopped in front of him, trying to stop him from walking any further.

" Please, don't. " She whispered, pulling him in a hug.

" He hurt you. " Peter said through gritted teeth. He just wanted to beat the shit out of him already. " Just, relax. Okay. He's not worth it. " She whispered.

Peter sighed, hugging her back but the anger didn't subside. " I don't know what I'll do next time if he does that, okay? And you're not stopping me. "

" Yeah, okay. Just relax. "

--

By the time school was over, Y/n was dying to leave. Harry kept giving her glares and always made her uncomfortable with eyeing her up and down.

Peter had to get a hold of himself from not strangling him for nth time and if it weren't for Y/n stopping him, Harry would've been in the hospital by now.

As they left the school and got sandwiches, they made their way to
Y/n's apartment building. " I'll see you later. " Peter kissed her forehead and
Y/n nodded.

Y/n was sitting on her bed when she heard a knock. Her face stretched into a big grin as she jumped up and opened the window, Spiderman jumping in.

" You can't let strangers inside. " Peter smirked and Y/n rolled her eyes. " I was cheating on you with Spiderman. " She laughed and Peter rolled his eyes.

" I am Spiderman. " Y/n chuckled and made her way back to the bed while he changed.

Cuddling into him, Y/n focused on the movie while Peter stared at her. " Stop staring. " She tried to cover his eyes but ended up being blocked by Peter.

" Why? " He whined, nuzzling his head in her neck while she played with his hair. " Just shut up. "

Peter hummed, wrapping his arms around her and closed his eyes. Y/n thought he fell asleep, so she slowly lowered in the laying position and sighed, closing her eyes too.

" Night. " She felt his lips press against hers and smiled. " Night, babyface. "

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 66 17
~~ ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‘๐š๐ข๐ง๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ~~ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐˜/๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
248K 6.5K 24
Mแด‡แด‡แด› (Y/N) Sแด›แด€ส€แด‹. Tสœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ Tแดษดส Sแด›แด€ส€แด‹. Lษชแด แด‡๊œฑ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡ Wแดส€สŸแด…'๊œฑ Mษชษขสœแด›ษชแด‡๊œฑแด› Hแด‡ส€แดแด‡๊œฑ. Tส€แด€ษชษดแด‡แด… ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ Aแด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ. Rแด€ษช๊œฑแด‡แด… แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด€ Wแด‡แด€แด˜แดษด. Rแด‡...
2.6K 49 10
" ๐€๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž? " ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐ซ. ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ซ, ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ...
601K 19.7K 41
๐•„๐•€๐•ƒ๐”ผ๐•Š ๐•„๐•†โ„๐”ธ๐•ƒ๐”ผ๐•Š ๐• ๐”น๐•ƒ๐”ธโ„‚๐•‚ ๐•†โ„‚ โ™ก | ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™’๐˜ผ๐™”๐™Ž .ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โž› โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ค...