Dance Central: The Beginning

By Siberiankitty01

Fans know the story of Dance Central, but we're left wondering how the characters met. This story fills in al... More

Dance Central: The Beginning, Part 1 - Introduction and Note by the Author
Mo- A Job Hunt
Mo- Decisions, Decisions
MacCoy - Your Boy, DJ MacCoy
MacCoy- Grandson at Heart
Announcement- The Beginning of Taye's Story
Taye- Driving Me Crazy
Taye- Musical Meltdown/A Star Is Born
Some of Tia's Favorite Songs
Announcement- The Beginning of Angel and ELIOT's Story

Announcement- The Beginning of MacCoy's Story

50 1 0
By Siberiankitty01

Hi, everyone! Thanks for all of the support you've given me. The next part of this story will focus on MacCoy- I'm focusing on characters in order of the trailer, the trailer included in the Author's Note and Introduction of this story. Here's MacCoy's DC1 quotes.

If there's anything you'd like to see, then please comment below! I'd like to hear your input and suggestions. Additionally, I don't own MacCoy's character or the footage included- all rights go to its respective owners.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
232K 9.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
825K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...