๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ || ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ...

By winterrain__

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐Ž๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Fifteen

381 9 9
By winterrain__

Homecoming Date.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" Pete, take Liz to Homecoming. "

By now, almost everyone seemed to have a date for the homecoming and
Y/n had been waiting for Peter to ask her. If he wouldn't, than she would ask him.

That was it. She wouldn't want to go with someone else on such an important day. Peter definitely seemed nervous half of the day, with Harry around, he wasn't sure he was going to ask but he was preparing himself to.

Y/n was leaning against her locker when he had found her, so he made his way towards her and smiled at her awkwardly as she spotted him.

" Hey! " She grinned and Peter smiled once more, the lump in his throat forming already. " What's wrong? "

" Did Harry ask you to homecoming? " Came out instead. Y/n rolled her eyes as if she was annoyed. " No. He didn't. Why are you asking that? "

Peter shrugged slightly. " He was about to. "Y/n nodded. " Would you say yes? " He asked, hopefully hearing a no. Y/n have had enough.

" Yeah, I would since someone was supposed to ask me and I'm waiting but he's too chicken to do so. " She huffed and Peter felt his legs give out. Did she mean him?

" Yeah! About that, " He scratched his neck and Y/n felt guilty for snapping at his nervous face. " Sorry, I was just nervous. " He mumbled, blood rushing up to his cheeks.

Y/n controlled herself from saying Aww and chuckled. " I'm listening. " She said, softer this time. " Yeah, I- I don't know how to ask!! " He whined, causing Y/n to burst out laughing.

She decided to take the matter in her own hands and looked at Peter with a smirk. " I'll ask, than. " Peter looked at her amused. " Yeah, that'd be a favor. "

Y/n laughed and hugged him. He looked so cute when he was nervous, she just couldn't say it out loud. " So, Peter Parker, will you go to the homecoming with me? "

" Yeah? " He breathed out, still not believing it's actuallt happening. Y/n bit the inside of her cheek before looking at him. " I'll text you the dress colour. " She grinned and Peter smiled, staring at her.

" Come on! " She pecked his lips and Peter jumped. " Yep, let's go. " Y/n chuckled and the two walked down the hallway.

" Oh, shit! I forgot my phone in locker! " Peter mumbled and Y/n rolled her eyes playfully. " What doofus leaves his phone lying around in school, Peter Parker. " She answered for herself and Peter chuckled.

" I'll be back. " He ran away while Y/n waited. A balloon landed on her and she jumped, looking around.

Harry came into view with a sly smirk.
" Hey, Y/n." He grinned and Y/n chuckled nervously. " Hey. "

" You're going to the homecoming with someone? " Y/n hated the way he looked at her. " Yeah, I asked Peter just now and he said he wanted to go too so we're going together. "

Harry's face fell. " Oh, okay. Guess I'll ask someone else. " Y/n smiled apologetically.

" See ya! " She waved and he waved back, disappear into down the hallway. Y/n sighed in relief, looking at Peter who just arrived.

" What's wrong? " He asked and Y/n shook her head. " Harry just asked me I had to decline. " Peter made an O face.
" Oh! "

The two took a turn and walked out of the school while Harry watched them go.

" I'll get you one day. Let's see how long you stay by his side. "

He said and walked away.

--

Y/n found out Peter still hasn't given up on that flying Vulture guy that evening. So she decided to help him. She looked through the footages with him as the two ate chips.

" Do you think they another lair here? " He asked and Y/n shrugged. " Maybe. He's making good amount of money. " Peter agreed.

Y/n almost knocked out of her seat when she spotted a particular person.
" Pete, take Liz to Homecoming. "

" What?! "

" That's her father. It's the only way we can confirm it. " She pointed at the man with wings Peter had managed to catch a glimpse of without his mask.

" That's Liz's dad? " He freaked out and Y/n nodded. " I've seen that picture on her lockscreen. It was her mum, him and Liz in it. " She said and Peter ran a hand through his hair.

" Why would you ask your date to take someone else-"

" Maybe because I know you'll probably ditch her anyway. " She giggled and Peter gaped. Yeah, he would if he found out about Vulture. " You evil thing! " He pointed at her dramatically, which made Y/n laugh.

" No, seriously. We've still got prom. " She mumbled, rolling over and reaching on his chest. " I don't know. " He mumbled and Y/n sighed.

" I don't know if Mr. Stark would be good with that-"

" You need to prove yourself. That's how you're gonna get the suit back. He won't return it just like that. " She reasoned and Peter nodded. She had a point.

" Okay, but what if Liz slaps me across face-"

" You'd still look cute. Don't worry. " She reassured and Peter laughed sarcastically.

" It wasn't funny. "

" Of course, it wasn't. I called you cute, babyface. " She tapped his cheek and Peter nodded. " I know. Weren't you the one to say you wouldn't like people who sound like 12? "

" Don't use my own spells against me, Pottah. " She grumbled, causing Peter to chuckle. " Should I ask her over the
phone? "

" No, call her to meet at the café. How are you gonna ask her though? You're so chicken when it comes to asking someone out. Not that you need it in future-"

" What is that supposed to mean? " He asked and Y/n raised an eyebrow. " So you'll go around asking girls out? " She poked his chest and Peter laughed at the realization. " Someone's jealous."

" You will be if I say yes to Harry." She replied savagely.

" Don't! " He said almost quickly and
Y/n giggled. " Relax. I've talked to Ned and said I can join him and MJ. They're going as friends of course. " She grumbled and Peter snickered.

" Ned would look weird bald. " Y/n giggled.

" Let's not talk about that. " Said Y/n and grabbed his phone, shooting Liz a text.

" Just don't be too romantic. "

Peter smirked. " Why? " Y/n gave him a sharp look. " Okay, you can be. Than don't expect me to open that window for you or that door-"

She was cut off by a pair of lips and she froze for a second before kissing him back. Peter pulled her closer as he kissed her and mumbled against her lips, " That was to shut you up. "

Y/n snorted, looking at him with a smirk. " Was that now? " She brushed her lips against his, Peter wanting to just close the distance, but Y/n wasn't letting him.

" No. " He whispered and Y/n grinned, letting him close the distance.

" Y/n!! " The two jumped apart, and waited for the door to be opened. " Hey, mum. What's up? "

Helen peeked in. " I think we should go shopping for your homecoming. " Y/n face palmed. " Yeah, right. I'll be there. "

Helen winked and walked away, Y/n closed the door as she rolled her eyes. " That was close. " He mumbled under his breath and Y/n hummed.

" I'll leave too, than. Still got to meet Liz at this café. " He got up and kissed her temple before leaving the room.

" I must be crazy letting him go with someone else! " She mumbled to herself and made herself presentable.

" Mum, let's go! " Y/n called and Helen made her way out of the room. " You're going with Peter, right? "

Y/n shook her head. " No, he's got the Stark Internship so he will leave early that's why I'm going with Ned and MJ. " Y/n reasoned and Helen sighed.

" How long before I tease you two for dating? " She smirked and Y/n laughed.
" I don't know, mum. We're-"

" Best friends. Yeah, whatever. Come on! " Helen dragged her to the car and they drove towards the mall. Both of them were jamming to music hard as they switched through radio and Y/n was nearly out of breath by the time they reached.

" Come on! " Helen was quite excited for Y/n. Y/n wondered if she ever went to homecoming with Liam. " Mum, did you go to the homecoming with dad? "

" No. We were friends at that time. I went to homecoming with this basketball player. It was the worst and best night ever. " Y/n frowned.

" Why? " She chuckled and Helen giggled.

" Well, it was worst because after homecoming, he started dating that girl and best because he kissed her that night and I realized I like him. " Y/n giggled.

" That must've been quite a roller coaster. " Helen chuckled. " Yeah! How about this one? " She held up a brown short dress and Y/n scrunched her face, shaking it.

" Colour. Maybe..... " She looked through and huffed. Deciding to snap some to Peter, she waited for a response.

Peter sent her the same image back saying it's look good on her so she decided to go for it.

" This one? " She twirled and Helen gaped. " That's amazing! We're taking this one. "

---

After two hours of roaming to find matching heels and eating at the McDonald's, the two made their way back home.

It was nearly dinner time and Liam had a night shift so Helen didn't bother cooking and went straight to bed.

Y/n on the other hand, was wondering what she wanted with Peter. Clearly, it seemed like he wanted to be just best friends, or so she thought but maybe she wanted more, maybe. It felt nice to call him her boyfriend. It sounded good to her.

But there were many what ifs. She couldn't get it straight. Sighing, she finishes her homework, leaving math to do at lunch the next day with Peter's help and she threw her hair into a messy bun.

She curled up in the spiderman plushie Peter had won her, hoping the plushie was Peter but he seemed nowhere around. Maybe Liz said yes and he's too happy to even tell her? She shook the negative thoughts away.

" Just fall asleep for God's sake! " She mumbled to herself and let out a soft groan, snuggling deeper and slowly drifting off to sleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.5K 24
Mแด‡แด‡แด› (Y/N) Sแด›แด€ส€แด‹. Tสœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ Tแดษดส Sแด›แด€ส€แด‹. Lษชแด แด‡๊œฑ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡ Wแดส€สŸแด…'๊œฑ Mษชษขสœแด›ษชแด‡๊œฑแด› Hแด‡ส€แดแด‡๊œฑ. Tส€แด€ษชษดแด‡แด… ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ Aแด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ. Rแด€ษช๊œฑแด‡แด… แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด€ Wแด‡แด€แด˜แดษด. Rแด‡...
38.3K 880 77
๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1 ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ 2 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง 7. โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœง ยซ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜น, ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...
2.2K 576 10
[on going] ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ-๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐„๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ...
2.6K 49 10
" ๐€๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž? " ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐ซ. ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ซ, ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ...