One Shots by spookydal

By spookydal

I'll be posting one shots when I'm bored and need a break from my other fics! All of them will most likely ha... More

It's my job (Flip Zimmerman)
Christmas morning (Clyde Logan)
"I'll wait." (Kylo Ren)
Intentions (Phillip Altman)
Parka man 2
Always you (Flip Zimmerman)
Only one (Charlie Barber)
Dead and gone and buried (Charlie Barber)
Betting man (Flip Zimmerman)
Regulars (Dom SNL skit)
Pre-show jitters (Cameron Bissell SNL)
Award night (Kevin SNL)
On call (Dr Rock Hard SNL)
Newly divorced (Charlie Barber)
Remote (Flip Zimmerman)
Personal alarm (Charlie Barber)
Give him a show (Flip Zimmerman)
Dessert (Flip Zimmerman)
Sexting (Charlie Barber)
Taking what's his (Flip Zimmerman)
Feel better (Charlie Barber)
Tardy (Charlie Barber)
Staring problem (Charlie Barber)
I hate you (Toby Grummett)
Evidence room (Flip Zimmerman)
Skype date (Charlie Barber)
Exile (Flip Zimmerman)
Meet cute (Charlie Barber)
Adultery (Charlie Barber)
The outside (Phillip Altman)
Doll (Flip Zimmerman)
Professor Gladney (Jack Gladney/White Noise)
The Lion and his little sheep (Fantasy Kylo Ren)

Parka man

2.4K 44 32
By spookydal

Please be aware that this is an AU and I had every intention of writing it where he is single.

very very spicy... so enjoy ;)

(btw I've been sitting on this since October when those photos came out... I'm happy to finally share it with you guys!!)

Summary: hookups were a regular thing for you and a particular someone... but it's unexpected when he wants to fly you halfway across the world. Welcome to Ireland.

-----------------------

You had specific instructions that you had to follow.

Keep your head down, cover your face, and get to the car as fast as you could. Oh, and wear a dress. He was very strict on the last rule. You would never go against his wishes, so the shorter the dress the better, right?

"Here." His driver handed you a blob of material. You scrunched your face looking at it.

"He wanted me to give you this." He cleared his throat. "He doesn't want you to get sick." He adjusted the material in his hand. It revealed itself as an oversized hoodie. A parka, actually.

You reached your hand out, grabbing it out of his reach. You wish you knew the driver's name. After all this time you think you would... but you felt as if he was so insignificant during these... What do you even call them? Rendezvous'? Hookups?

"Thanks." You slipped your arms into the sleeves and noticed how big it was on you.

"You ready? He's waiting for you." The driver was already walking down the hall. You took a deep breath as you sped walked behind him. Bossman was on a tight schedule and you could tell the driver didn't want to be yelled at. Your heart was racing. Not only from the long ass walk the driver was taking you on, but you were nervous. It's been months since you saw him last.

A few more twists and turns and you were in the employee parking garage of the hotel you were in. He made it very clear that he wanted you in the nicest hotel. Obviously, a different one that he's staying in. He couldn't be stupid. Not with decisions like this. Not with you.

You slowed your pace as the cold air hit your legs when your eyes met the car. A Range Rover this time. You bit your lip as you ran the instructions through your head again.

You tilted your head down as you pulled the hood over your face. You picked the pace back up as you watched your feet. You focused on your heels. The ribbon you wrapped and tied around your ankles.

You were still looking down but by the sounds vibrating in your ear, the driver opened the car door for you. You didn't slow your pace, if anything you sped up. You saw the driver's feet in your field of vision go by as you hoisted yourself up to take one of the seats in the back. The sound of the door slamming shut was your only way of knowing you made it in far enough. It could have fooled you, seeing that he was taking up most of the room. His thigh collided with yours as you adjusted in your seat.

You heard more sounds. Another car door opening and slamming shut. The engine revving. The car switching gears. Then your heart pounding in your ears when you heard his voice. The voice you haven't heard in so long.

"Take the long way, John."

Ah. Finally. A name to a face.

"You can take that off now. I wanna see your face." you could have sworn that his deep voice echoed throughout your entire body. You cleared your throat as you lifted your head, slowly taking off the hoodie. Your eyes squinted as it adjusted to the light change. You looked out the window before you looked at him. Out of all the places you've been with him. This was the first you've been in the cold weather.

You scooted yourself up in the chair, shedding the parka off your body. You set it on top of the middle console before you sat back. You got enough courage to look over but no matter how many times you've seen him, he still caught you off guard. His hazel eyes would always stare down at you, giving nothing away.

You took a moment to look at him. The last couple of months without him were so... boring. You studied him. Trying to remember as much as possible before you went another couple of months without him.

His hair was longer than the last time you saw him, which you of course loved. The bags under his eyes told you that he didn't sleep much. Probably from the fact you two were on the other side of the world and you two couldn't do your regular phone calls before bed. He was pouting his lips as his glare didn't lift off of you. His eyebrows were low, almost as if he was angry with you. That was a lie though... He could never be angry with you.

You chewed your lip as your eyes shifted to his body. You noticed how large he looked. His head was practically hitting the ceiling. That's when you noticed his thighs. His legs were wide open to try and get as much legroom as he could. His thigh was still crashing into yours. You watched as he reached his hand to tuck your hair behind your ear. His hot breath warmed your skin as he leaned his head in.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" you took a shaky breath in as you nodded your head. You were already squeezing your thighs together.

So. Many. Months.

What made it worse... you promised him you would be with no one else. You were even scared to touch yourself. You knew he loved it when you did though. Especially when he was the reason you were doing it. You were ashamed to say that if it wasn't him... you didn't want it.

You bit your lip as you felt his hand on your thigh, slowly squeezing and rubbing up and down. You took another shaky breath as you stayed focused on his hand.

Chills spread across your body like wildfire as he whispered again. Your nipples pebbled, but it wasn't from the outside air... No. His touch always made your body react like this.

"Hm... and all those pictures you sent me?" he trailed off as his hand was inching closer. "Those kept me busy for a while... Did you know how much I would love them?" He planted soft kisses up and down your neck.

"Y-Yes." you stuttered. You shut your eyes as he paid close attention to your neck, his hand still working slow.

"You have no idea how many times I've stayed up late jerking off to them..." His finger was now drawing slow circles around your thigh.

"You've been such a good girl... Repeat it." His voice was growing hungry.

"I've been a good girl." It took you a moment to compose yourself, but you did what he asked. You would always deliver for him.

"Do you know what good girls get?" You felt his hand push on your inner thigh, ordering you to spread. You once again delivered for him. You spread your legs open paying special attention to his fingers now.

"What's that?" you whispered. His fingers were now peeling your panties off your skin, giving him enough room to push them to the side. You heard him grunt under his breath, seeing how your panties were already soaking wet.

"They get rewards. Will you still be my good girl?" His fingers paused, waiting for your response.

You were embarrassed when you shook your head instantly.

"God, yes," you whispered to him. You felt his hot breath on your ear again.

"Be my good girl and be quiet."

His fingers crept up towards your folds. He grunted under his breath again as his fingers swirled around in your slick, causing your bundle of nerves to finally get the attention it deserved. Your hand jumped for the handle above your head, already starting to ache by your tight grip. You leaned your head back, spreading your legs a little farther. Your body trembled with each swirl he took with his thick fingers.

"See... I knew you could be my good girl. So quiet..." He swirled a little faster, trying to get a reaction out of you. You chewed the inside of your cheek trying to make him proud.

"So perfect." He whispered in your ear again.

"I knew you could be my good girl." He started kissing your neck again. "Just so perfect," he whispered against your skin.

You leaned your head off the seat and down at his hand, opening your eyes. You felt your walls clench just from seeing his hand work on you. This caused you to bite your lip a little harder as your breath was becoming rapid. The metallic tang of blood hit your taste buds as you split open your lip.

You heard another grunt from him as he tore his hand away. You felt the teeth marks on your lip as you released your hold on it. You looked over and watched him lift his bottom off the seat, pulling his pants down. Just enough to let his erection free. You bit your lip again as you looked up at him. You knew he needed this just as much as you did.

"Remind me how good you are." He scooted back against the chair a bit, letting his length bob up and down. He licked his lips as he watched your hand wrap around his dick.

"Show me how perfect you are." He licked his lips as he was mesmerized by your hand working hard just for him. A low grunt ripped from his throat as his fingers tugged on your panties.

"Get this shit off." Anger was creeping up on his tone as he tugged on your panties once again.

You struggled for a while, but you managed to get your panties off while staying true to your hand's mission. Another grunt ripped from his throat as he held his hand out.

"Give them to me."

You were quick to follow his orders. Your hand still bounced up and down as you bent down, grabbing them from around your ankles. You set them in his open palm when you picked the pace up of your hand.

You watched as he shoved your panties into the knee-high boots he was wearing. He grunted again as he looked over to you.

"I'm going to remember that... Now get on it." He ordered again.

Your eyes widened as you looked over to the driver. You already forgot his name. He followed your gaze.

"Eyes upfront, John." He hissed through his teeth. The man sitting next to you looked back over, ripping your hand away from his length.

"Y-Yes, sir." The man up front stuttered.

"You're still my good girl, right?" He scooted his bottom lower giving you a perfect place to sit. How could you say no? You hoisted yourself up on your seat and managed to straddle him. You felt his rough hands lift your dress up, as you felt a cool metal wrapped around his pinky finger.

"It's been so long since I've had your pretty cunt, remind me why I waited so long..." His deep voice echoed in your chest again as his fingers dug into your hips.

It's been too fucking long. You let a soft moan out as you slowly slid down his dick, whimpering when you took all of him.

"Fuck." he hissed through his teeth again. "So fucking tight." he gripped his fingers harder. You could see him trying to compose himself for you. He didn't say it, but he was just as desperate for this.

You couldn't help but whimper again when you felt him against your walls as you rocked your hips. Your eyes rolled back as you picked a slow pace. Just enough to tease him, but enough to hear your name fall off his lips.

You rocked your hips a little faster, feeling your skin start to bruise under his fingertips. His hands guiding your thrusts as he moaned curse words. You gathered enough energy to look down at his face.

That was your favorite part. Seeing him watch you when you were on top. You could feel your walls clenching just off the sight of that.

His eyes met yours as he grunted again, moving your hips a little faster. You obeyed him. You wanted to show him how much you missed this too. How much your body ached for him.

Your hands gripped the white flowy top he had on every time the car turned a corner. You could feel his muscles contract with every thrust you took.

You could feel his knees digging into the front seats as you rode him, but goddammit, you didn't care.

Your eyes lost contact with him when he tilted his head, looking towards the front of the car. He grunted as his hands rocked your hips faster. You could see his eyebrows furrow as he hissed through his teeth.

"What did I fucking say, John? Keep your fucking eyes on the road." He was practically yelling as you rocked your hips at the set speed he wanted. You let a moan slip when those hazel eyes met yours again.

"Noone is allowed to see you like this. Only me. Do you understand me?" he hissed through his teeth again. You felt his fingers on your hips get tighter as he thrust his own hips up.

You nodded your head as you bit your lip. The pleasure you were getting from his dick alone was too much, but having him be protective over you? You were practically melting. You shut your eyes as the tip of his dick was hitting your cervix.

"Say it." His right hand on your hip loosened as his new grip was on your chin. He shook your head, trying to get your full attention. Your eyes fluttered open, looking down at him. His face was turning red.

"I need you to say it." his voice was darker as he stared into your eyes.

You whimpered as he thrust his hips once again.

"O-Only you." You bit your lip, trying not to scream it. You watched as he licked his lips as he released your chin. You watched as his hand made its way back to your hips, squeezing hard again. You squeezed your eyes shut as he moaned your name. Your hands were so busy trying to get a good grip on his chest, that you didn't notice that you unbuttoned the snaps at the top, letting his bare chest make contact with your skin.

"Only me." He repeated again through a moan.

"Fuck... You're taking me so well... Like you were fucking made for me." He thrust his hips once more.

Your focus was broken on voices outside the car. Your hips stuttered and came to a stop as you looked outside the tinted windows. The car slowed down, trying to weave the fans and paparazzi in the street.

"Sir. We're here." A timid voice came from the front of the car, as it was approaching to stop.

"Don't stop until I fucking tell you." was shouted from under you. You could feel the car pick some of its speed up as you felt his fingers on your hips again. Your eyes were switching so fast, trying to look at the big group of people gathering just to see him.

"Look at me." came from the voice under you again. You obeyed his command as you met eyes with him again.

"Focus on me" His grip on your hips tightened, causing a sting of pain under his fingers.

"We're not done yet." He pushed and pulled your hips until you rocked your own hips again.

"But-" You were interrupted by him thrusting his hips up, causing you to let a soft whimper out.

"I thought you were my good girl, huh?" He couldn't hold back the moans that were tearing through his chest.

"I-I am..." Your hips stuttered at his words.

"Hm... Show me then. Make me cum." He hissed through his teeth. You felt his right hand lose its grip on your hip once again as he snaked his hand between your folds. He drew tight circles on your clit as you rocked your hips faster.

"Say my fucking name. Show everyone who you fucking belong too." His fingers were gathering speed, as you felt that growing pressure. Your body was starting to tremble around him, begging for the attention you craved for months.

All those lonely and boring months...

"Adam!!" you couldn't hold back any longer. You screamed his name over and over. You went so long without saying his name. Longer since you last felt like this.

You rocked your hips until you felt your mind went blank. You bit down on your lower lip to suppress the moans that were being shouted from your mouth. You felt those shockwaves you missed so much when you felt your chest heaving, trying to catch your breath. A sense of clarity came over you when you started to come down from your high. You heard your name being moaned as you could feel his warm cum shooting into you, filling you up. You were still pulsating around him when you heard his deep voice again.

"Fuck!" he echoed throughout the entire car. You looked down at him, blushing. After all these times, it never involved being near someone... let alone this close.

You sat still, trying to gather as much of his load in you as you could. You imagined it dripping down your leg later in the day. You wanted to remember this moment for as long as you could. Who knew when you were going to get your next chance with him again.

You finally caught your breath long enough to settle back into your seat. You watched as he shoved himself back into his costume.

You felt the car come to another stop as it made its way back to the group of paparazzi and fans. You watched as Adam grabbed the parka you set down and snake his arms through it. You watched as he adjusted his boot. It took you a moment to realize that he was shoving your panties down his boot more.

You nibbled on your lip as his eyes met yours again.

"I'm not done with you, yet." His voice still sounded hungry. 

You watched as he started to put a black mask on as he turned his head towards the driver.

"Sneak her through the back."

And just like that, he was gone. It was a rush of cold air as he opened the door and slammed it shut, almost startling you.

He shut it just in time for anyone to see you. He was stomping away as his figure became smaller. You turned your head to watch him as the car drove away.

You tried to avoid eye contact with John. It was hot knowing that no other man could look at you in his presence. That gave you the confidence boost you needed. But when you were alone? Awkward as hell... and that's without the guy hearing both of you cum.

Your gaze focused on the road. The many twists and turns the car had to do to avoid the big group of people. Just for the man that you were riding not that long ago...

When the car came to another stop you looked around your tinted window. There were lots of tents set up with loads of equipment. You noticed the little brick wall leading up to a fucking castle. Yeah... that's a new one.

It felt quiet. Almost like the walls shut out the rest of the world. You knew he loved places like these. Gave him time to think.

John interrupted your thoughts as he stood in front of your door. You watched as he looked around, making sure the coast was clear before unlocking your cage. You took a breath as he opened the door.

You were supposed to keep your head low, but you couldn't stop looking around. The castle was just so big...

"To the left. The door should be open." John mumbled to you. You shook your head a bit to get back to reality. The clicking of your heels against the old cement was your focus as you headed in the direction of what you were told.

You heard the Range Rover's horn as John locked it and walked behind you. You lifted your head as you looked around the room. More equipment.

"He has a room for you upstairs and to the right." John stepped in front of you to hold the door open that led to the stairs.

You flashed him a smile as you walked through the threshold. Your heels stopped clicking against the floor as you heard John's voice.

"Can I get you anything? Water, coffee?..." John trailed off.

"Uh... Water should be fine. Thank you." You turned your head back towards the stairs. Your hands grazed across your bottom, holding the dress in place, making sure John didn't take anymore sneak peeks.

Those sneak peeks were for one person, and one person only...

When you made it to your destination you looked around the room he picked for you.

The white bricked walls were plain, but it was beautiful. A few benches sat along the corners of the room. The next thing you noticed was a small table right in the middle of the room. You walked up to it, sliding your fingertips across the top. The chilled air hit your legs as you stepped closer to the window. There were a few steps, acting as a seat.

You sat down, leaning your elbow against the windowsill. You rested your face in your hand as you looked down. Your eyes immediately found him. You could tell who it was, even from this high.

He was now in a knight's get up, standing next to a shorter man, also in armor. You could see the camera crew a few feet in front of them as they pretended to duel.

"Here you are. It's going to be a while... Do you want me to stay?" John popped back into the room, setting a glass of water on the windowsill next to your elbow. You sat up a little straighter, keeping your eyes on Adam. He was being handed a sword.

"I'm okay. I'll just wait for him." You barely acknowledged John. Why would you? You could hear John taking a deep breath as his footsteps were growing fainter. You heard the door shut before finally taking your eyes off Adam. You looked around the room, making sure you were truly alone.

It was a good hour before you heard yelling from outside the window.

"Action!"

You were lying on one of the benches when you heard it. You made your way back over to the window, sitting down where you were before.

You licked your lips as you heard that familiar grunting. You looked a little closer as you watched Adam swing the sword around, pretending to battle the other man in armor.

Even though it had to be at least 20 degrees outside, you felt your skin on fire. Those familiar noises out of his mouth had you thinking about your little adventure in the car. You flashed back to his fingertips bruising your hips, getting you to go the speed that best suited him.

The grunts ripping through his throat outside sounded just like the ones he had in the car. You nibbled on the inside of your cheek again as your body reacted. If you still had your panties on, you were sure they would be soaked by now.

"Fuck!" came from downstairs.

You shut your eyes as you laid your back against the cool brick. You had to try and calm yourself down. You jumped out of your seat a little as the director yelled "CUT! Let's go again!"

You took a deep breath, trying to calm yourself. You were always like this after your encounters with him, especially after it's been a while. You wanted more... and no matter how good the encounter... you didn't feel satisfied.

Your breath stuttered as you heard his grunts and curses again. Your hand was inching closer and closer to your clit, but no... you were his good girl, and you were going to stay that way.

But you could have fun along the way.

You stood up, walking over to your bag set on one of the benches. John, bless his heart, still checked on you every now and again. You made it clear that the only thing you needed was your bag out of the car and to be alone until Adam got back. You think he would learn his lesson from earlier...

You rummaged around in your purse, pulling out your phone. You walked back over to your seat next to the window. You closed your eyes as his lovely grunts filled your ears once again. You squeezed your hands into fists, feeling the nails dig into the palms of your hands. You were dripping now and all your mind could do was imagine him yelling those grunts in your ears as he took you right here...

You couldn't handle it anymore. You hiked your dress up and snapped some photos. You knew his favorite positions, so you made sure to change the angle of your phone to get them. You made sure to show him how wet you were from him, without him even being near you.

You didn't even look over them to make sure they were good enough. You needed to show him what he did to you, and you needed to show him now.

You hit send on your phone as you looked out the window again. The grunts filled your ears again as you now saw Adam rolling around on the ground with his co-star. The camera was moving in on them as they eventually stood up and threw a couple of fake punches.

You were mesmerized for a few minutes until the director shouted "CUT" again. You watched Adam shake his co-stars hand and walk over to behind the cameras. John made it to view as he handed Adam his phone.

Showtime.

You sat up a little straighter, hoping you would see his reaction first hand.

It was far, but you managed to watch his fingers type his password in. He looked over his shoulders a few times before bringing his phone closer to his face. He looked around once again as he shoved his phone back towards John. He grabbed the parka out of John's arms, shoving it back on.

You hummed to yourself as you imagined him putting the jacket back on to hide his erection. If that was the case, you knew you would be punished for it... And you couldn't wait.

You watched as Adam sat in a chair behind the cameras as they started filming with other people. You rolled your eyes at this. He wasn't going to come up any time soon...

You hummed as you felt intermittent pressure on your head. Your eyes fluttered open as you heard your name being whispered, slowly waking you from your sleep.

You identified the pressure on your head as Adam's hand, rubbing against your hair.

He whispered your name again. His hands were now guiding you up. Your choice of bed was one of the many benches in the room

"Are you done for the day?" your voice was low as you rubbed your eye, trying to wake up.

"Yeah. I can see you got bored." He pulled out his phone from his pocket as he sat next to you on the bench.

You licked your lips as you looked down at his hands. He pulled up a photo album with your name on it. All the previous pictures you've sent in the past, along with the ones you contributed today. He took a deep breath through his nose as he switched back and forth between two of the photos you sent today.

"See I'm having trouble..." he looked over to you. You leaned in a little closer watching his fingers swipe every couple of seconds on his phone screen.

"This one... I can see your perfect soft tits in it..." he swiped over again. "But this one... I can see that glistening little cunt all wet and ready for me..." You looked over to him as he licked his lips.

"I don't think I can pick a new favorite." He shoved his phone back into his pocket.

"Can I do anything to help you choose?" You scooted closer to him on the bench as your hand squeezed one of his thick thighs.

"Hm... See if you were a good girl you could..." his hand made its way up to your jaw, gripping tight. This caused your mouth to hang open as he leaned in towards your ear.

"But you've been very, very bad..." he released his grip on your jaw and pointed at the wall.

"Stand against the wall. Now." He ordered. You gulped as you pushed yourself off the bench. You could feel your breathing increase as you stepped up to the wall closest to the window where you did your little photoshoot.

"Back against the wall." You turned around, following his orders. You carefully watched his movements as he was now standing up.

"You knew what you were doing, sending me those pictures while I worked..." He stepped closer to you, standing above you. Your breathing hitched as you looked up at him. He furrowed his eyebrows as he tsk-ed down at you.

"Such a dirty girl... I had to put on my jacket just to hide my dick getting hard..." His voice was starving...

You stood there with a mixture of emotions. You were nervous, of course, but you also had a sense of victory.

"Now I have to punish you twice." His finger was caressing up and down your arm as you clenched your thighs again. You needed friction on your clit or else you would explode.

"T-Twice?" You questioned quietly. He took another step closer to you causing your head to rest against the wall behind you.

"Don't you remember?" His finger was now tracing your curves. When you shook your head no, he tsk-ed at you again.

"I expected more from you..." He took a step back, bending down. You bit your tongue as you watched him. He kept his eyes on you as he reached for his knee high boot. He dug around for a moment but smirked up at you when he finally pinched it between his fingers. You watched as he slowly pulled out your black lace panties from his boot.

Shit.

"Do you remember now?" He questioned again as he stood up straighter, stepping closer again.

You rapidly nodded your head, agreeing.

"You know I hate it when you wear this shit... They always get in my way." Your eyes lost contact with his once he started balling the panties up in his hands.

"Open." He was now tapping your chin with his finger. You hesitated, but you followed his direction. You wanted to desperately show him that you were still his good girl.

The bitter taste of your own womanhood immediately hit your taste buds as he shoved your panties in your mouth.

"You don't take those out until I tell you... They'll keep you quiet." His finger was now on the top of your thigh, slowly lifting the hem of your dress.

"You do remember how to be quiet, don't you?" He bent down a little, moving his finger towards your folds.

"Already so wet... So eager for me I see." His voice was animalistic as he shoved two fingers into your screaming cunt. You kept your eyes on him as your chest was rapidly moving up and down with your rapid breaths. He curled and pumped his fingers a few times before yanking them out. You wanted to whine and bitch, but no. You had to remind him that you were his good girl.

You adjusted your stance as you watched him. He kept his pointer and middle finger together as they left your dripping cunt. They slowly made their way to his mouth. You softly moaned as he shoved both fingers into his mouth. Your legs trembled as you watched his eyes roll back into his head.

This caused you to moan a little louder, whipping his eyes back open.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet?" He slowly licked the remaining slick he had on his fingers. You felt more of your own bitter taste fall onto your tongue as you started to drool against your panties.

"Show me you're still my good girl from before." He licked his fingers one last time before they moved to his pants. You watched as he tugged on his costume pants, freeing his erection for the second time that day.

You watched as he pumped himself with his hands a few times before finding a new grip on your thighs. His arms wrapped tightly as he lifted you up, sliding you against the wall.

"Be fucking quiet. I don't need everyone getting a free show." He grunted as he snapped his hips hard, shoving himself into your cunt.

You squeezed your eyes shut, trying to compose yourself before you started screaming. You wrapped your legs around his waist, trying your best to keep yourself up. His left arm unwrapped from your thigh and found a new home on the wall above your head.

"Fuck!' He mumbled into your neck. "I never get used to how tight your pussy is." He moaned curse words against your skin.

You couldn't make a noise so you settled on sinking your nails into his now bare shoulders. Your hands were tugging at his flowy shirt, trying to show him how good he was making you feel. Some sort of way without making a noise. You had a title to get back.

The slapping noise filled your ears as he picked up the pace of his hips.

"Was thinking about devouring this pussy the entire fucking time. I couldn't focus on anything else." He hissed through his teeth. His face was getting red as he was struggling to get enough leverage against your cunt. He grunted a few times out of annoyance before he gave up. You felt your body being lifted up off the wall and being thrown against the single table all in one swift motion.

The cool wood froze your skin as he picked his rhythm back up. The new position caused his dick to rub against your ridges, causing you to let a loud moan to slip from your throat.

"What did I fucking tell you?" Adam's voice was growing deeper as he pulled his dick out of your throbbing cunt.

Adam reached his fingers into your mouth, peeling your panties from his mouth.

"T-To be quiet..." Your body was aching, as you felt like you disappointed him.

"Turn around. Now." Your breathing hitched as he turned around, bending over the table face down.

"You know the rules..." He lightly kicked your ankles, telling you to spread your legs open.

"You're not allowed to touch yourself... Hands on the table..." you felt his hand slap across your bottom, causing you to bite down on your lip.

"I know you like to cheat..." The same hand that slapped your ass was now rubbing your cheek, soothing that hard sting that was growing across your bottom.

You released your lip as you followed his directions. You set your hands on either side of your head as he slapped your bottom once again. You squeezed your eyes shut, trying not to make a noise. You felt your folds dripping onto the table as you heard him grunt loudly. You knew he loved you like this. All spread out and just for him.

His hand slapped your bottom again as he moaned your name. He rubbed your cheek, trying to take the pain away. It was a few moments before his skin lost contact with yours.

You were trying to catch your breath as you turned your head from side to side, trying to find where he went. You licked your lips, feeling as your cunt ached. It felt so empty without him...

You surprised yourself when you stayed quiet as you felt your hair being yanked from behind you. The only thing in your vision was the wooden ceiling.

"Think you'll be quiet, now?" He grunted in your ear. When you nodded your head, he pulled your hair a little tighter, causing you to lift yourself on the table. You felt his other hand rubbing the small of your back, telling you to arch your back.

"There's my good girl..."

You felt complete again as you felt him fill your cunt up again. Slapping your bottom as he thrust his hips at a fast pace.

"Fuck... I love seeing your ass shake just for me." He slapped your bottom again as you heard your skin clapping against his again.

"You want to cum?" He questioned through a grunt. You were too scared to say anything, so you nodded your head. You wanted to stay his good girl. You didn't dare go against him.

"Hmm... Fuck... Let me hear you say it." He slapped your bottom again. "Let me hear my good girl." His hips snapped a little harder, causing him to hit your cervix.

"God yes. Please let me cum for you." you whined. You wanted to do everything you could to help him feel the pleasure he needed to remember you in case you went a few more months without each other.

You felt as he gripped your hair tighter, standing you up straighter. When he released the grip on your hair, you laid your head against his shoulder. He snaked his other hand towards your neglected bundle of nerves. His rough fingers swirled around your clit, causing your legs to tremble.

You could feel his hips start to stutter as his fingers swirled faster.

You reached behind you, grabbing a handful of his hair, tugging his hair as he grunted in your ear. You felt your legs trembling again as his other hand pulled down the top of your dress, revealing your left breast. You felt his hand wrap around, squeezing as he pressed harder as he circled around your clit.

"Cum for me." He grunted in your ear again.

You again followed his orders as you pulled the ends of his hair. Your vision went white as you felt everything explode. You could hear his deep voice moaning your name into your ear as he left soft kisses on your temple. You could feel his length contracting as he filled you up once again.

"Fuck!" He hissed through his teeth. He released his grip on you, pushing you against the table once again.

"You're going to take every fucking drop that I give you."

And that you did. You always did. Feeling his warm load dripping down your leg later in the day was a reminder of how good he made you feel. How good you made him feel. You always saved those moments in your mind. You stored them, thinking back to him when you missed him.

The new moment you would remember in your head was when John was holding the car door for you again. When you sat down in the back, you heard the door shut quickly behind you.

When you looked over to where he would be sitting, you saw his parka once again. John sat in the driver's seat, pulling the car away from the castle.

"He wanted you to have his jacket." John took a moment before he cleared his throat.

You wore that jacket when you were back at your apartment. You slept in it when you felt especially lonely.

One particular lonely night you were on your couch, drinking your choice of 'forget about him' wine when you got a knock at your door.

You set your wine glass down on the table in front of you. You shed the parka and threw it on the couch behind you before walking towards the door.

When you opened the door you heard your last name being questioned by some sort of delivery boy.

"That's me."

You were handed a clipboard to sign. Once you did so you watched as the delivery boy bent down to pick up a huge bouquet of red roses. You were taken aback by them. You stood there for a moment, thinking they were delivered to the wrong person.

You snapped out of it, grabbing the vase. You took a step backward and turned around in time to set the flowers on your kitchen counter.

"You have this too." you watched as he bent down once again, picking up a tiny box from the ground.

A wrinkle formed in between your eyebrows as you took the box from him. He flashed you a smile before walking away, satisfied that his job was done.

You shut the door behind you as you set the box next to the flowers. You opened one of your drawers, grabbing a kitchen knife. You carefully dragged the sharp tip along the tape, revealing a purple velvet box.

You were quick to run your fingers over the material, noticing how soft it was. You hesitated for a moment, but you slowly opened the lid.

A fucking pearl necklace with matching earrings. You took a deep breath as you noticed a note with your name written on it. You blinked a few times before grabbing it.

"Just a few ways to show you I miss you."

That's when you were interrupted by your phone ringing.

You walked over to the couch and fished your phone from the parka. You answered the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" you were looking back towards the flowers, taking most of your kitchen.

"Did you get my gifts?" your heart skipped a beat at that deep voice you haven't heard in a few weeks.

"I just got them." You were trying to hide the smile on your face. You had to play it cool.

"I have one more thing to show you I miss you." You could hear other voices behind him, which told you he was still on set.

"Oh? What's that?" You questioned, sitting on the couch again as you grabbed your wine glass.

"Check your messages."

It was a few seconds before you heard the dial tone. You took a big gulp of your wine before setting the wine glass down once again. You sat back as you heard a few text tones come from your phone.

The first one was a video. All you could see was black material. You pressed play as you wrinkled your eyebrows again.

You turned the volume up as you heard his deep grunts that made you melt so quickly. You felt your skin on fire once the view became clearer. It was your panties from your last meet up, and he was jacking off to them. He moved the camera to show his hand moving up and down his long throbbing length. You bit your lip as you heard his familiar voice moaning your name over and over again. You couldn't help but slip your hand into your panties. You rubbed your clit along with his rhythm in the video. It was a few minutes of your moans meeting his before you felt your walls quiver around your fingers. You watched as he unloaded his cum on the black lace panties he kept from you. You licked your lips, realizing how badly you wanted to taste it.

You bit your lip as the video ended. You took a deep breath as you closed out of it and read the messages underneath.

"Come back to Ireland next week. John will pick you up from the airport. Can't wait to see you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 380 40
Hi, welcome! My name is Rowan and i'll be serving your stories tonight. these are probably going to be very fluffy and maybe a little smutty, but i...
33.4K 407 44
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...
401K 6.8K 23
This is just a series of Levi x Reader One Shots I take requests and try to post when I can. Enjoy! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Btw: Some one shots contain...
120K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...