๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ || ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ...

By winterrain__

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐Ž๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Eleven

442 12 1
By winterrain__

Liz's Party
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" Or she won't be the one to punch you this time. "

" Ned, the spider's dead! " Peter says, Ned made an O face. He had been rambling if it'd hurt to get bitten by a spider too.

The three had been walking to school from public Library in the morning, Y/n was struggling to hold her pile of books, causing Peter to notice it. He gently took them from her hands and Y/n smiled.

Y/n looked ahead of her to find Delmar's Deli Grocery Store destroyed. It was all burnt. " Are Mr. Delmar and Murph okay? " She mumbled and Peter nodded.

" Physically, yeah. " Peter answered. Y/n sighed. " It must've been pretty hard to loose something like this. My
sandwiches! " Y/n whined and Peter chuckled.

" He seemed pretty shaken up when I got him out-"

" You mean Spiderman?! " Ned nudged Peter, trying to cover up and Y/n giggled.

" Wait, you know?! "

Y/n nodded. " Yes, Ned. " Ned started to fangirl again. Y/n sighed, zoning out as she stared at the shop. " You could've died. " She mumbled and Peter looked at her with adoration.

" Do you lay eggs? " Ned asked, unaware of the conversation.
" What?! No! " Y/n burst out laughing.

" What the hell, Ned? "

--

" You're not joining Decathlon? " Peter pouted and Y/n rolled her eyes. " No, Pete. I don't want to. "

" Why? "

" Because I'm not ready to use my brain more than I already do. It's torture. " She said dramatically and Peter chuckled.

" Okay, fine. "

" Did you two get homecoming tickets? " Ned piped in and Y/n shook her head along with Peter.

" Remind me to buy it after school! " She nudged Peter, who gave a thumbs up. " Sixth is Gym! " Peter informed and Y/n groaned.

" You like rubbing it in, don't you? " She chuckled and Peter shrugged. " I said that to let you mentally prepare yourself. " Y/n gaped.

" Smooth way to cover up. " Peter chuckled.

Y/n realised Peter is sitting closer than usual, not that she minded but his shoulder was touching hers and it looked like he would snuggle into her if he had the permission to but Y/n knew he hated PDA.

She jumped as someone else sat beside her, too close for her comfort that made her press herself against Peter, trying to avoid contact. Turned out to be Bradley.

" What? " She snapped, sudden annoyance rising in her stomach. Peter glared at the boy, grabbing Y/n's hand and latching his fingers with hers.

Bradley glanced at their inclined hands and sent a dagger towards Peter, who rolled his eyes. Ned and MJ were sharing amused glances, trying not to snicker.

Y/n sighed. " What do you want? Can you move a little? " She waved her hand and Bradley smirked. " Nothing. " He eyed her up and down.

" Fuck off, dude. She's clearly not interested. " MJ spoke up, while Y/n shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. Peter placed his hand on the small of her back, trying to calm her down.

Bradley shot a glare to MJ, who stuck up her middle finger. " Do I need to remind how I punched Flash-"

" That was hot, I must admit. " He cut her off and Y/n stood up. " Leave. " Bradley got up too and stood over her.
" Or what? " He challenged.

" Or she won't be the one to punch you this time. " Peter spoke up, his jaw clenched.

" Yeah? Puny Parker is going to punch
me? " Bradley laughed and Peter lunged forward, only to be stopped by Y/n.

" Don't. He's not worth it, besides, you'll end up breaking his face. " She tried to joke and Peter sighed, his eyes on hers. Y/n turned to Bradley and looked around.

Y/n took a step closer, stepping on his foot. He winced as Y/n pressed harder,
" You're leaving? " She asked, her eyes flashing dangerously.

" Y-Yeah. Whatever. I'll see you later, Parker. " He limped and Y/n huffed, sitting back down. " Relax." Peter whispered, taking a fry and pressed it against her lips. She giggled, eating it and sighed.

" Next time he does something, I'll land myself in detention but break his bones, I swear to God. " She grumbled, stealing half of Peter's fries, who chuckled.

" Sure, says the one who stopped me-"

" Because we both know there's going to be a lot more damage if you get violent. " She cut him off and Ned seemed to catch onto it. " Yeah, dude! "

Peter shrugged. " I wouldn't mind-"

" Of course, you won't. You looked like you were ready to snap him into two. " MJ said, her eyes on the book in front of her. Y/n laughed with Ned while Peter realised how jealous he must be looked and blushed.

As the fifth class went by, Y/n met Peter in the Gym in her shorts and Midtown t-shirt. She watched Captain America video, while Peter and Ned whispered to each other.

" You two have to get better at this whole whispering thing. " She cut Ned off and the two shared a sheepish glance.

Y/n had parted ways with Michelle to do the sit ups while Ned and Peter whispered to each other furiously. Y/n shook her head at the two and sat by the bleachers while Michelle grabbed a book and sat at the other end.

Liz has dragged her to her small group, talking about Avengers. Y/n was suddenly uncomfortable as they started talking about Spiderman. She knew Peter was watching Liz, or so she thought as they talked.

Peter watched as Y/n squirmed slightly, maybe they were sitting too close, he thought as he looked at her uncomfortable expression. He had the sudden urge to pull her out of the situation but he couldn't move as everyone talked about Spiderman.

" What do you think about Spiderman,
Y/n? " Peter beamed, causing Y/n to smirk. " He's not that good. " She stated, staring right at Peter, who gaped.

" What? Why? " Liz chuckled and Y/n shrugged. " He sounds like he's 12."

Ned snickered at Peter's expression, who was glaring playfully at Y/n and she was trying not to burst out laughing.

" Peter knows Spiderman! " Ned shouted, causing Y/n to nearly fall off the seat. She stared at Ned wide eyed, silently cursing him.

" What the hell? " She mouthed to Ned, who shrugged. " They're friends. " He said and Y/n face palmed mentally.

" They've just met at the internship. Right, Pete? " Y/n spoke up, seeing his slightly pale face. He sent her a grateful smile. " Y-Yeah. At the internship. But we're not really supposed to talk about it. " He hissed at Ned, who grinned sheepishly.

Y/n sighed as Flash jumped in the scene and landed Peter into a wierd situation. He asked Peter to invite Spiderman to Liz's supposed party and Y/n knew he was in trouble.

As the bell rung, rescuing Peter, Y/n jumped to her feet and marched towards Ned and Peter, who seemed to be arguing.

" But I don't like her anymore, Ned! " Was all she heard from Peter as she reached them.

" Ned, what the hell? " She slapped his arm slightly, who flinched a little.

" I was... just helping him out. " Y/n looked at him in disbelief. " By almost yelling out his identity? " She asked sarcastically and Ned chuckled slightly. " Sorry. "

" It's fine, let's see what-"

" Don't.Even.Think.About.It. " Y/n says to Peter, who nodded. " Yes, ma'am. "

Y/n walked away to girls' locker.

---

" You're coming to the party, right? I don't think I can handle the awkwardness alone. " Peter mumbled and Y/n nodded.

" Okay, I will. "

" That's a relief. I think May will drop us so I'll pick you up on the way. " Y/n giggled. " Yep.. It's not like we live far. "

" I'm glad for that. " He mumbled and
Y/n smirked. " Did you say something? " She nudged and Peter huffed, recalling what she had teased him in Gym.

" I'm suddenly mad at you for making fun of me in gym. " He steered the topic smoothly that Y/n didn't even notice.

" Aww... I was just teasing you! " She went to pinch his cheek but Peter swatted her arm away. " But I'm still mad. "

Y/n laughed and shook her head. " I think I know what will make you feel better. " They stopped in front of Y/n's apartment and Peter looked at her hopefully.

Just to tease him more, she leaned in and pecked his cheek, wrapping him in a hug. Peter huffed, annoyed but hugged her back nonetheless.

" You're such a tease. " Y/n giggled and broke the hug.

" Whatever, babyface. See you later. " She turned around to leave and heard Peter mumble, " I'll get it one day. "

She giggled to herself quitely and entered the building, giving him one last wave. He sighed and went his way.

By the time Y/n heard a honk at seven that evening, she was glad she had been ready. She woke up from the small nap late and had only half an hour to get ready. So she panicked around, wanting to look good for a specific person.

She wore:

And did some light make up.

She waved at Peter and May as she got in, Peter just couldn't stop staring. May had cleared her throat with a smirk but Y/n hadn't noticed yet.

Peter blushed and looked out of the window. They picked up Ned on the way and finally reached Liz's big house.

" Houseparty in suburbs, I remember that. Kinda jealous. " May said with enthusiasm. Y/n got off and looked around. When Peter and Ned got off, the two whispered to each other, reaching the other side where Y/n was standing.

Y/n knew something was up as Peter fiddled with his sleeves and sighed.
" You know, I'm glad you aren't going to do what Flash said. You're not wearing your suit, are you? " She whispered, giving him a look.

Peter smiled nervously, causing Y/n to roll her eyes. " Just don't be stupid. He's Flash. He's gonna bother you anyway. " She nudged and Peter nodded with pout.

" You look beautiful. "

" Thanks. " She pecked his cheek, blush rising to her own cheeks as she headed inside, finding Michelle at a side, jamming her toast.

" Wow, MJ! You got toast here? " Y/n giggled and Michelle shrugged with a smirk. " Can't believe you guys are at this lame party! " She said louder, catching Peter's and Ned's attention.

" You're here too. " Ned said, once again confused by the girl. " Am I? " And Michelle stalked away, taking a bite from the toast she was holding.

Y/n chuckled at their faces and shrugged.

" Oh my God! Hey guys! " Liz appears and Y/n gave a small wave.

" You won't leave, will you? " She whispered to Peter as Liz talked and Peter shook his head. " Hope not. "

But luck wasn't with Y/n. Peter had disappeared right after Flash embarrassed him in front of everyone and didn't come back.

She was now stuck in awkward time. Bradley seemed to catch her and she was now standing in the kitchen, a cup in her hand he gave her. She didn't take a sip, knowing it might be spiked.

He was talking nonstop about his family and how his parents wouldn't mind if he dated Y/n, but Y/n was looking for Ned, who was now lost, standing somewhere in the crowd with a hopeless look on his face.

" I gotta go use washroom. " She mumbled and walked past him before he could stop her. She ignored some calls and reached backyard by the pool.

Whipping out her phone, she dailed Peter, hoping he picks up. He didn't. It went straight to voicemails. Sighing, she tried again.

By the fourth time, Peter picked the call and Y/n frowns. " Pete, are you okay? Where are you? "

" I'm coming back, it's just these robbers won't stop. "

" You're not hurt, are you? "

" No, I'm all good. Just-"

" Ah! Here you are, Y/n!  I've been looking for you! " Bradley says and Y/n turned around. She gave him a sharp look and turned to her phone.

" Come-"

" Who are you talking to? It can't be Penis Parker! "

Peter clenched his jaw as he heard his voice again. He grabbed the piece of alien tech and shot a web, "  Y/n? "

But she didn't answer. Panicked, he hung up and swung faster, webbing the alien tech to a tree and landed on a rooftop.

" What do you want? " Y/n said icily, Peter could sense the anger radiating off of her. " I've been giving you hints all night, N/n-"

" Don't fucking call me that! " She seethed, stepping closer threateningly. Only Peter called her that, and she hated the way he said it.

" Why? Is it because someone else calls you that? How about I call you-"

" Just leave me alone, Bradley. " Y/n snatched her arm out of his grip, loosing her balance. She was about crash in the pool when she was grabbed by her waist and she hung on Peter as she swung through the air.

" I hate heights. " She grumbled, sticking to him like a leech and Peter chuckled. They dropped a few buildings away and Y/n jumped. " Are you okay? He didn't hurt you, right? " He grabbed her forearm gently, worry etched on his face.

" No, I'm fine. Thanks. " She breathed out, looking down at the building.
" Let's just go home. I'll call Ned. "

" I think he probably left. I saw his mother in the parking lot. " Peter nodded and looked around. " Stay here. I'll get my clothes-" He says and swung away, only to land in front of her the next minute.

" Come on! " Y/n stepped closer and wrapped her arms around his neck, Peter holding her waist tight. " Just don't drop me. " She teased and Peter scoffed.

" I won't. I promise. " He whispered, shooting a web as they pushed off the building.

As they reached Y/n's rooftop, her hair was a mess and she didn't mind correcting it. She just straightened her dress and sat by the edge, Peter following the suit.

" So, where did you run off to? " She questioned, looking at Peter. " The same robbers with alien tech, they were trading weapons and this big wing suit guy dropped me in a lake-"

" DROPPED YOU IN A LAKE?! " She screeched and Peter nodded, smiling sheepishly. Y/n slapped his arm good few times. " I told you to be careful-"

" But Mr. Stark sent his suit and got me out! Relax! " He grabbed her wrists and Y/n sighed.

The two talked for some more time until Peter got a call from May and he cursed.

" Shit! May's calling. I gotta go! " He jumped to his feet and Y/n nodded, getting up.

" Bye. " She pecked his cheek and Peter pulled down his mask, grinning as he swung away.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761 54 6
โ€ข ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โ€ข โ€ข ๐‘ฐ ๏ฟฝ...
296K 7.1K 40
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ [ ๐’‘๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’†๐’“ ] โŽฏโŽฏ เผ‰หšโ€งโ‚Šหš เผ˜ โŽฏโŽฏ โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๏ฟฝ...
5.5K 174 18
" ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž! " " ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ?! " ================================== ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐˜๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐˜/๏ฟฝ...
195K 7.2K 22
โ€ข ยฐ . * : .โ‹† ๐“˜ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐š„๐™ฒ๐šˆ แตŽ โ›โ› ๐—†๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—๐–บ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ? โœโœ โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–† ...