Couldn't Protect You - KiriKa...

By denkitopia

On a day that was supposed to be just a routine patrol for their 3rd-year work studies, Denki and Eijirou enc... More

Couldn't Protect You
♡ ~ Thanks!

✩ ~ Tags

44 1 0
By denkitopia

I feel like AO3's tagging system is superior to all else so this part is just dedicated to further tagging my story as I did on AO3 so you know what you're getting into. If you don't care about tags, just go ahead and start reading the story. I can't stop you, but don't complain to me about "yOu shOuLd'Ve triGgeR warNed fOr tHis" if it's something that I tagged here but you decided to skip it.

I crosspost all my works and this one is posted to both AO3 and Twitter as a thread. Those links are here:
Twitter: tiny.cc/krkmday20-twt
AO3: tiny.cc/krkmday20-ao3

Okay, now tags!

Rating: Teen and up!

Relationships: KiriKami

Featured Characters: Eijirou, Denki, OC Doctor. There are more characters who pop in and out, but it's really just our main boys and Denki's doctor who gets the spotlight.

Trigger Warnings: Major Character Injury, Brief Gun Use, Hospitalization, Mentions of Withdraw (due to stopping a high dose prescription!! not drug abuse!!)

Additional Tags: Angst with Happy Ending, Hurt/Comfort, Established Relationship, Fatherly Fatgum

Please let me know if you think a tag needs to be added. Thanks and enjoy the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.4K 20
in which helpless romantic jirou hers gets her heart broken, and its up to friendzoned kaminari to brighten her day. cover edit by cool pal kinktsuko
17.3K 200 26
MANGA SPOILERS!!! Also, R-18 mature sexual content and swearing. COMPLETED. The war against the villains is over, AFO and the League of Villains are...
71.9K 1.9K 20
Denki Kaminari has liked Kyoka Jirou for some time now, but when they get partnered up for a project, the worst ensues. Kyoka finds herself catching...
894 80 8
Hoshi Haruka was lucky to have made it into the hero course, thanks to her performance at the UA Sports Festival. But with the door of opportunity op...