๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ || ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ...

By winterrain__

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐Ž๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Five

519 13 4
By winterrain__

Powers
・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" We didn't have sex, did we? Peter, we're not even sixteen yet. "

The sunlight peeked in, causing Y/n to groan. Her stomach rumbled of hunger. What was the last time I ate? She thought as she tried to move.

She couldn't. She frowned and got a good look of her surroundings. Why was everything so loud? Who's breathing by my neck? She thought and turned to get a glance.

It was Peter's room and he was practically spooning her. She smiled to herself before realising he's shirtless.

" What the fuck?! " She whispered, panic rising in her stomach.

She couldn't remember anything from the previous day except roaming around the lab and heading out to eat. What happened after that? She wondered and furrowed her eyesbrows.

" Peter! " She days loudly, causing the boy to groan and wriggled in his grip.
" How is he is strong? "

" Pete, for God's sake! " She hissed and Peter shot up, Y/n helping as she nearly fell off the small bed. " What? What
happened? "

Y/n looked at him shocked. " We didn't have sex, did we? Peter, we're not even sixteen yet. "

Her sentence seemed to make Peter even more confused and most of all flustered, that he started looking around. " What? We wouldn't! " He chuckled in disbelief, finding his shirt off.

" Yeah, we wouldn't, " Y/n relaxed, her eyes landing on Peter's toned chest and abs. " When the fuck did that happen? " She pointed at him, making Peter notice. He yelped, instantly grabbing a shirt and heading towards the bathroom, mumbling things.

" What is happening? " He called as the shower started and Y/n tried to recall everything. " Nothing. I can't remember anything! " She groaned, pushing her face in the pillow.

" Shit! I forgot my glasses-o....kay? " He looked at himself in the mirror. Everything was crystal clear. He didn't need one anymore.

" Here. " Y/n mumbled lazily.

" I don't need it I guess. I can see clearly." He mumbled, confused. Y/n furrowed her eyesbrows and shook it off. She fell back on the bed and was dozing off to sleep when Peter stepped out.

Y/n was still in her skirt and top, he sighed. He took out a hoodie and sweats, throwing it over at her face.
" This is so confusing! What happened to me? " She asks, facing the boy.

Peter raides his brain and grinned.
" I remember! " He jumped in the bed.
" We didn't, right? " Y/n blushed and Peter rolled his eyes, " No, silly! "

" No, when the spider bit you, you kinda became tired and it looked like you were drunk so Ned called May and I got you here, May texted auntie Helen you're staying and than, everything was very hot so I went to change but blacked out, I guess. " He said in one breath that Y/n had to breath out with him.

" Oh! " She blinked. " What colour was the spider? What was it? Do you think the changes you have is because of that spider? " She asks, pointing to Peter, who was now ripped and didn't need glasses.

" Uh, I guess so. Look, take a shower, okay? I'll look it up. " She nodded. He didn't want her to panic and neither did he wanted to panic himself.

As Y/n grabbed the clothes and locked herself in the bathroom, he sat in front of his computer.

Y/n started the water, waiting for it to be warm enough to step in. She stripped, taking a double glance at herself. " Uh, Peter? " She rubbed her eyes.

" What?! " His voice was distant.

" I think I have abs too. " She mumbled and Peter blinked. " Oh God! " He groaned and typed furiously.

Y/n came out after the shower, Peter's hoodie reaching a little below her knees but she didn't mind. She loves wearing baggy clothes and there were things she needed to worry about.

" Now don't tell me there will be webs coming out of me! " She said, grimacing. " It's all your dream-"

" Th-That wasn't a dream, okay? I was just making it up! " Y/n confessed, leaning closer to the computer.
" Why? " Peter chuckled.

" What does it say? " She ignored his question and Peter rolled his eyes.
" Y/n." She sighed, trying not to blush.
" It's nothing, alright? I-It was just me and this-"

" There's a boy? Who's that? How do I not know-" Peter cut her off, feeling his chest burning.

" It's nothing, can we please focus? " She gave him a puppy look and Peter huffed.

By the time Peter had done, they had finished three boxes of pizza and some coke. " We're screwed. " She mumbled, reading through the radioactive Spider's traits.

" This says we might have powers. " Peter mumbled and Y/n shook her head. " You might have these powers. We don't know what that spider was yet. "

" Okay, we're on it now. " Peter says and
Y/n sighed. " Pete, it's been a whole
day! " She whined and fell on the bed.

" So? "

" Can we sleep? I'm tired. " She grumbled, pulling up the sheets to her chin. Peter glanced at her before sighing and pushing off the chair. How could he say no to that?

He climbed the bed and got into the covers, letting Y/n snuggle into him.
" What made you assume we had sex? " He laughed, finding it hilarious. But there a tint of redness on his cheeks too.

Y/n blushed, snuggling into his neck so he couldn't see. " Shut up. You were laying half naked beside me and I couldn't remember anything. What's the first thing you'd think of? I thought we got drunk or something. "

Her voice was muffled and Peter knew she was smiling slightly. " Fair point. So, there's no boy? " Y/n giggled tiredly.

" None you don't know of. " She whispered, her eyes closed as she pulled away, pecked his cheek and snuggled back into the crook of his neck, letting the darkness comsume her.

Peter stared at the girl, letting his fingers comb her hair until he himself falls asleep. " Night. " He whispered, pressing a soft kiss in her temple before falling asleep.

--

" Wake up you two!!! " May pulled off the sheets causig Y/n to groan. It wasn't particularly cold, Peter gave her enough warmth but she had this habit if having something heavy in her legs.

" Five more minutes, mum... " She mumbled against Peter's neck, who stirred due to the tickle. May giggled and poked Peter.

Peter felt a fuzzy feeling, as if he could sense something and sat up, once again, almost knocking Y/n in the wall this time.

May burst out laughing as she saw Peter's confused face and shook her head.

" What the hell, Parker? " Y/n chuckled, sitting up lazily as she threw her hair into a messy bun. " You two slept half of the weekend. Get up, now! "

May warned and left the room. Y/n sighed and looked at Peter, who was already looking at her. " What?! "

" I just noticed, you're breathing pattern is different from mine. " Y/n couldn't help but giggle.

" You're creeping me out, babyface. "
Peter rolled his eyes.

If it weren't for her playful tone, he would've really thought he creeped her out, but he couldn't help notice it. He could hear everything, even the things he wouldn't want to. " This is so stupid! Why am I so tired?! " Y/n whined, throwing herself over Peter.

He yelped, falling back on the bed while Y/n layed on top of him. " I'm still sleepy. It's definitely that stupid
spider! " Her voice was muffled, her face mushed against Peter's chest.

She looked up, ignoring the fact that he was still watching her and she could hear his loud heartbeat. Peter noticed that her face was extremely close, her hot breath fanning over his face.

" If there's webs coming out of you, I swear to God I'll strangle that spider-" Peter chuckled as Y/n kept going on.

" The spider is dead. Both are actually. I stepped on one that bit me accidentally and Ned had stepped on the one that bit you. " He poked her nose and Y/n sighed.

" Oh, well! What do you do? " She asked and Peter shrugged. " First of all, I'm starving again. Than, we'll look up what spider-"

" Hold on a second! What colour was it? " She jumped off of him and looked in the mirror, there only a small bite mark.

" It's almost gone. "

She mumbled and Peter checked his.
" Yep. But, that spider was black and scary. You know like the ones with furr and all. "

Y/n gaped as something in her mind clicked. " Oh, shit! I got it! " She ran to the computer and looked up OSCORP.

" See, they found both the spiders missing, and later, dead. That one, I know that one. I saw it and that tour guide was telling me about it. " Y/n clicked on the link and found nothing. The whole page was blank.

" Great, they've erased the
information! " She whined and Peter frowned. " Idiots. " Y/n looked at him. " I know. "

Y/n's phone buzzed and she took a glance. " Mum's calling. I should get going, " She got up and Peter hummed.

She grabbed her clothes and stuffed them in her bag, grabbing her phone.

" Let's just hope those spiders weren't twins, that'd make us twins and I don't want that! " She laughed, giving him a long hug. Peter chuckled and shook his head.

" Just be careful. " He kissed her forehead and Y/n smiled. " Okay. " She left her room and talked to May for a while before heading out.

She was glad her house wasn't far seeing as she was in no state to get looks from people. Quickly getting in, she pressed the elevator and found an old lady standing beside her.

" Looks like you just came back from your boyfriend's house. " The old lady's voice quivered slightly, Y/n blushing.
" Oh, no. Best friend, actually. "

" Young people always say that. My husband and I were best friends before we fell in love. " She informed and Y/n chuckled.

As she reached the floor, she stepped out. " Use it well. " The old lady says and Y/n frowned but nodded.

" What was she talking about? " She mumbled to herself, confused as she walked into her apartment. " Mommy, I'm home! "

" Honey! How was the movie night? And the trip? " Liam hugged her and
Y/n chuckled. " It was good. Trip was eventful. "

" You look... " Helen trailed off and
Y/n quirked a brow. " Tired? " A yawn escaped her lips as she said the word.

" No, I was going to say good in Peter's clothes. " Helen snickered and Y/n looked at herself up and down. " I'm so not up for this debate. Can I get some more sleep? "

" Sure, I'll keep brunch and we're heading out. " Liam says and Y/n beamed. " Thanks, dad. Bye mum. Oh, happy anniversary. " She kissed both of their cheek and ran upstairs to her room.

" Is it just me or she's suddenly taller? " Liam asks and Helen nodded. " Noticed. And she looks unusually thin? "

" Thats called being fit. " Liam argued and Helen rolled her eyes. " Sure, smarty pants. Let's go. "

Y/n quickly took a shower and wore same Peter's hoodie, abondoning the sweatpant and fell on her bed, ready for a nap. She stared at the ceiling for quite some time, listing off the changes.

" Never mind! " She yawned and fell asleep once more while Peter had gotten ready and left the apartment to see if he actually have powers.

Everything seemed weird. It was as if everything was meant to happen. Why was Y/n bit along with him, so that both of them could have powers? No, that seemed absurd.

He reached an alley and looked around, finding no one. " This is gonna be interesting. "

---

" Y/n!!!! Wake up!! " Y/n yelped, sitting upright, a hand on her chest. " Pete?! What the hell? " She chuckled, relaxing.

" You won't believe what just happened?! " He squealed and Y/n frowned. " What happened? "

" I can shoot webs, stick to walls, and I'm like extremely strong. Like not human strong!!! " He paced around, a large grin on his face. Y/n blinked.

" You can what?!! How did you find out?! " She screeched and Peter gave her a goofy grin. " I went to this alley and crawled up from there and shot web and swung-"

" Peter!! You could've gotten hurt?! " Y/n slapped his arm and Peter rolled his eyes, grabbing her wrists. " I didn't, did I? What about you? You've been sleeping again! "

Y/n huffed. " I can't help it. "

Peter chuckled and sat beside her.
" It's fine. Let's go get coffee. Maybe you'll have some energy. " Y/n hummed.

" Just a second. " Y/n grabbed some casual clothes and went to the bathroom, changing.

" How about you sit in the park and I get coffee? " Peter asked as they walked down the street. " Mhm... Cool. "

Y/n sat under the tree they usually sit while Peter left for the coffee shop right across the street. She scrolled through her phone aimlessly while waited.

" Your coffee. " Y/n jumped. " Wow! You're sneaky now! " She giggled, getting the cup. " Really? I thought you heard me. "

" Nopeeee.." She hummed in content at the caffeine. " You feel any good? "

Y/n sighed. " Yeah! I think caffeine is kicking in. " Peter chuckled.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 7.2K 22
โ€ข ยฐ . * : .โ‹† ๐“˜ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐š„๐™ฒ๐šˆ แตŽ โ›โ› ๐—†๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—๐–บ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ? โœโœ โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–† ...
13.8K 255 40
- ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜...
151K 2.1K 29
a collecton of Peter Parker oneshots (Updated version on ao3)
100K 1.9K 23
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ ...