Love Birds & Their Three Kid'...

By overthinking019

18 years ago one thing happened between two love birds, & they separate their ways only without divorced, onl... More

Character Intro..
Transfer..
Back To Mumbai..
Memory Lane..
Admission Process..
First Day At Old Place..
Introduction..
Sweet Past..
Anger & Brain Wash..
Misbhave & Complain..
Meeting After Long..
Rudeness..
Encounter With Twins..
Stalking & Caught..
The Truth Reveal..
Make A Deal..
Try To Know Them, Goes Wrong..
Speak Out..
Alert..
Develop Insecurities & Jealousy..
Love Remain Same..
One Step Ahead..
Past View Of Her..
Truth Come Out..
Apology..
Love Is In The Air..
Embarrassing Moment..
New Life..

Epilogue..

684 63 20
By overthinking019

Ram fall down from the bed, by Priya's push, she again push him from his side, & it's happening every day, since she turn her pregnancy month six..

Ram look Priya with little upset face & he mumbled with himself- why always she hit her leg on back & push me down from the bed, it's a king size bed God, why don't she realized that I always sleeps awkwardly on couch, if I go to another room for sleep she start to cry & call to Mayra, & she complained against me, that I less interested in her, because she become pumpkin, not attractive in pregnancy, god how would I make her understand, that after long 18 years I choose her for Love again, & she gets pregnant for second time that too with symbol of love, then how can she said those words, my poor baby Mayra, who gets busy with her cricket tournament under 19 for India, & Priya makes her disturb, but now a days Mayra start to know Priya's mood swings that's why she doesn't bother me a lot, but sometimes, I really gets fed up by Priya's mood swings, sometimes she wakes me up in middle of night & tells me take her for drive, when I take her for drive, she almost start to snoring in car, if I stop the car, she wakes up & says why don't I drive the car, I mean for her sleep I drive the car for whole night, god to whom you send in to my family, her mood swings is literally out of the world, I heard while in pregnancy ladies loves to read good books, eat to food, or some extra other activities, but in Priya's case, Priya loves to read horror books, loves to eat ice cream that too with rice, who eats ice cream with rice, & in other activities she loves to do making stories, & about mood swings, she loves to talk with Khush only, she connect with him through messenger, through calls, that too for all the time, only me & Pari are in the house who are literally ignorant once, no, no, sorry, only me is the person, who ignorant one, because Pari is one who listen Priya's making stories, & Ram a husband of Priya, a only used for taking her for drive, bring her favorite food, bring her favorite ice cream, & last but not least, bring her favorite cherry pie that too with extra Cherry's, she using me for her needs & then throws me from bed through pushing her leg on my back..

Priya wakes up in mid of night, & she make her face sad & call Ram once, who sleeps on couch awkwardly, he is in deep slumber, & she dialled Mayra's number, & Mayra pick her call..

Mayra says with half sleepy tone- yes mom!

Priya- look you dad again sleeps on couch, I told you Mayra, your dad having affair with someone, due to my pregnancy, I become fat, & that's why dad start to look another woman, now you look your Dad bring new mom for you three, that too very soon..

Mayra- hmm..

Priya- I'm gonna complain against him to Arjit Bhai & Shruti too..

Mayra- mom should I break dad's face or leg bone..

Priya- no, no, don't break his leg bone, it will so painful na, it's better you warn him..

Mayra- ok, on morning I'll warn him..

Priya- Mayra tommorow you have match na..

Mayra- yes mom..

Priya- best of luck..

Mayra- Mom, for you & for baby I'll hit my third century..

Priya- haan, I & baby will cheer you from home..

Mayra- ok, now you sleep, & on morning I'll talk with Dad, & warn him..

Priya- but please don't used harsh words..

Mayra- ok..

Priya look Ram who sleeps peaceful on couch, & she throw cushion on him, Ram's sleep break by the cushion, & he look towards the bed, a fumes face looking at him, & he ask to Priya- what happened baby..

Priya says with pouted tone- don't talk to me, I'm anger on you..

Ram- why, what I did now, & he comes to her, & take a seat beside on bed..

Priya not look at him, & she cross her arms..

Ram- ok, I'm sorry, for what I did..

Priya- I'll forgive you but I want gulab jamun, that too black one, & heat it in pan, & pure suger on it, & bring it before it gets cold..

Ram ask her with poor face- anything else you want..

Priya- no..

Ram- ok, madam, & getting up from the bed & start to walk towards the door, & Priya again call him..

Priya- Ram..

Ram look her & says- yes mam..

Priya- I want cheese too, I wanted to eat with little pinch of blackpaper..

Ram makes his face weird & says- what, cheese with blackpaper..

Priya says with irks tone- bring it na, I'm hungry..

Ram- ok, ok, stop being irritate, & he coming out from the room..

In kitchen, Pari & Khush talking with Mayra, & Ram hears their conversation..

Pari- I think new member will be a girl, because girls are more insecure by their partners..

Khush- I don't think so, because mom start to love watch sports, even she start to love horror stories..

Mayra on call, & she says- but I think this time, it's a boy..

Pari- why you feel that..

Mayra- it's little secret one, because Dad only share it with me, after Mom's complain, he explained me everything, what actually happened, the baby is more possessive towards mom, because of that, the baby won't makes dad sleep on bed..

Khush- is it..

Mayra- yeah, that's why I called you both, & Pari, please for some days sleep with mom, in night, because Dad is literally gets fed up, he didn't get time enough for sleep..

Pari- ok, ok, I will..

Khush- by they way Mayra want to eat gulab jamun..

Mayra- no I'm on dite, so I'm little avoiding sugar..

Ram entered in before Khush take a bite of gulab jamun, & says- Khush don't eat..

Pari & Khush almost scared by his presence- Dad..

Ram- sorry, sorry, that I scared you, but you can't eat that gulab jamun..

Pari- why..

Ram- because your Mom wants, that too heat in pan, & pour some sugar on it, & before it's gets cold, she wants that, even she wants cheese that too with blackpaper..

Khush- eewww! Who eats cheese with blackpaper, I mean people used to eat, but in pregnancy, is the a craving..

Ram make his face poor & says- I don't know, because it's my first time..

Pari- it's ok, should I heat the gulab jamun in pan..

Ram- yeah please..

Mayra- Dad you ok..

Ram- not so good, but you go, & take rest, tomorrow is your day, just rock it..

Mayra- yes dad, bye take care, & bye Pari, bye Bhai, & she cut call..

Khush pulled out ice cream box from fridge, & ask to Ram- do you want ice cream..

Ram- yeah please..

Khush feed one spoon ice cream to Ram & ask- what happened..

Ram- do you have girlfriend..

Khush- not yet, it's in progress..

Ram- a suggestion by me to you, if you have girlfriend, then don't take a chance for marriage, & if you do marriage with her then don't plan for a baby, otherwise you will fed up by the mood swings for sure..

Pari- Dad relax, it's four months more..

Ram- Pari for me, please sleep with your mom, I can't tolerate more, she break my sleep in midnight, I fullfil her every craving but, can't I sacrifice my sleep more, because after she delivered baby, then I have to sacrifice my sleep for baby in night, because at any cost, I have to give her lots of time for her body rest, right..

Pari- don't worry, only for tonight you sleep with her, from tomorrow I'll start to sleep with her..

Khush again feed ice cream to Ram & says- Dad you don't worry, we trio will handle her, & in chats she only talking about you, yeah in presence she not, because she become little insecure about herself..

Ram- but why she not understand that I love her only..

Pari- Dad she understand, but we can't figure out her current situation right..

Ram- yeah that's true..

Pari handover tray to him & says- cheese with blackpaper, gulab jamun with sugar & ice cream too, because she ask you for sure..

Ram- ok thank you, & you both go to bed, it almost midnight..

Khush- yeah..

Ram moved towards his bedroom..

He entered in room, he closed the door by leg, & look Priya stood near the balcony, he keep the tray on table, & walks to her..

Ram calls her & goes near- Priya..

Priya look him once & again start to look dark sky, & hold Ram's hand in her, & she lightly pull him, he stood behind her, & she grabbed his another hand too, & keep his both hand on her bump belly carefully, she rest her head in his chest, & says- the sky looks to good today..

Ram- but sky is dark today..

Priya says with pouted tone- don't spoil the moment..

Ram adjust his chin on her shoulder, & touch his cheek with her & says- ok..

Priya- is I trouble you lot..

Ram- umm! Not much but sometimes..

Priya- that's why you won't love..

Ram- I love you moon back my love, after long 18 years speration, we again choose each other, it means we can only love each other, even we both can spare our small fight's to big fight, right..

Priya- hmm..

Ram- and one more thing is, how you look that doesn't matter to me, because my love for you is beyond your beauty, because I love inner Priya a lot, not Priya's body, that doesn't mean I won't love your body, I love you whole & sole only..

Priya quickly give a kiss on Ram's cheek..

Ram- I already told you, you look more graceful after give birth of twins, so after this pregnancy, you gonna look more elegant, & he give wet kiss on her earlobe..

Priya only smile..

Ram- so now I bring your gulab jamun with sugar, cheese with blackpaper, & ice cream for baby, & Ram hold carefully Priya, & take her in, & make her seat on couch..

Priya look her favorite craving things, & she pick one gulab jamun in her thumb & index finger, she take one bite with closing her eyes, & Ram almost gulping his tempting tongue, Priya open her eyes & she ask him- do you want..

Ram- please one bite..

Priya look her half gulab jamun, & says- open your mouth..

Ram open his mouth & she feed him her half gulab jamun & she ask- how it is..

Ram says- it's delicious! Taste is out of the world..

Priya- I knew it..

Ram only smile, too look his wife who having her craving things, through her hands, she didn't used spoon for anything..

After she done, she ordered to Ram- Ram can we go for drive..

Ram- no drive..

Priya- Ram please..

Ram- you sleep in car, & start to snoring too, & whole night I drive the car for your sleep, no long drive today..

Priya- don't you love me..

Ram- I love you lot, but no drive today..

Priya having tears & she getting up from the couch carefully & walks out from the room, with complaining tone- I know he lie with me, he always gets romantic & later then show his true colors to me, I know him better than anyone, just once I found out, who is that witch then I teach him a lesson, it's good that I gets pregnant, & baby start to show me his true colors, & she goes out from the room..

Ram start to talk with himself- god, why you make her so vulnerable in pregnancy, some time ago she be romantic one & suddenly her mood gets swing, Priya..

He getting up from the couch & walks behind her & he look she entered in Pari's room, he walks there & look she take a seat on bed beside lying Pari, he walks to her & make his face pleading..

Ram whispered with pleading tone- Priya I'm sorry, come to room, please..

Priya says with normal tone- I'm not..

Ram says with soft tone- shuuu Pari is sleeping..

Priya- Pari, get up, & send your Dad out from your room..

Pari open her eyes lazily & looks both of them, & says- Dad what happened..

Ram make his face poor, & she understand Priya comes to her room because Ram deny something of her demand, & she says- Dad you go & sleep mom gonna sleep with me here..

Ram- Priya not done man..

Priya start to look other side & Pari says- dad she is upset on you right now, so you go..

Ram- sure Priya..

Priya without looking at him & just says- hmm..

Ram- ok, good night, sleep well..

Ram look to Pari & Pari assured him that she will handle her, & he left the room..

A hour done, Priya didn't feel sleepy in Pari's room, & she again back to their room, she look Ram, who sleeps with seat pose with her favorite cushion holding near his chest, she come to bed & take a seat another side & lightly dig her finger on his arm, he again wake up from the sleep, & look her with confusion..

Ram- now what's..

Priya- I feel sleepy..

Ram- ok..

Priya- I want your panda bear chest, I want to hugged your panda bear chest..

Ram- ok, & he sleeps, & she lays beside him, & keep her head on his chest & hugged his panda chest firmly, & he round his hand on her arm with smile, & he close his eyes..

Priya ask him with soft tone- Ram..

Ram without open his eyes- hmm..

Priya- is I have wrinkles, then you will love me the same..

Ram- first you tell me, if I gain my weight, & being fat, then you will hugged me like the same way, you hugging me right now..

Priya- of course I will, because it's my favorite place..

Ram- hmm, so Mrs. Kapoor if you not fed up by my fatness in future, then why will I fed up by your wrinkles..

Priya keep her chin on his chest & ask him with smile- really..

Ram open his eyes & says- yes my love..

Priya- I love you Ram..

Ram- and I love you tons..

Now it's End of story, no more any new addition updates..

Thanks a lot for reading, hope you enjoy..
❤❤❤❤❤❤
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
☺☺☺☺☺☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 13.2K 103
~KaranxPreeta She was in love with him. But, He was still in love with his ex. . . But what happens when they both will be tied together in a marria...
613K 21.5K 51
For both the families, It was just a business deal. A partnership, that would ensure their 'Billionaire' titles. And to top it all off, they even agr...
106K 11.5K 52
What will happen after such long separation. Will they be back together or fall apart. What is destined in future. Tags: 10years #2 Aditirathore#8...
23.4K 2K 29
18 years ago one thing happened between two love birds, & they separate their ways only, without divorced, only they signed one contract, that they w...