๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ || ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ...

By winterrain__

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐Ž๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter One

1.1K 21 4
By winterrain__

The Start of Friendship
・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" You're Peter Babyface Parker. "

" Mommy, do you think I can go play with that boy? " The five year old girl asked, pointing to a boy who sat in the bend of a slide, picking small stones.

" Yes, honey. He seems lonely. Go ahead. " She grinned and skidded towards the boy, standing a feet away.
" Hey, babyface. Do you think I can play with you? "

Thr boy looked up, his chestnut brown curls hanging off his forehead, his honey brown eyes glimmering as he bored into her gaze. " Do you think I'm a loser? " He asks with a small cute pout.

" Well, maybe because I am too. " She giggled and the boy broke a smile, revealing a tooth missing. Y/n giggled more to that and sat beside him, picking stones as he did.

" What's your name? "

" Y/n L/n. What's yours? " She asks, extending her hand, " Peter Parker. "
Y/n shook his hand nodded.

" You're Peter Babyface Parker. " She giggled and the boy frowned. " Why do you call me that? "

The girl shrugged. " It's what came to my mind when I first saw you. " Peter Parker rolled his small eyes, or so tried to.

" But it's cute, don't you think? Babyface. " Y/n faced the boy and leaned closer to examine and nodded while the boy awkwardly sat there.

" Yes. You have a babyface. " She agreed to herself and Peter sighed. " Because I am a baby! " He exclaimed, jazzing his hands. Y/n and giggled and poked his cheek.

" You're cute, babyface. Let's
be friends. " She beamed and the boy frowned. " No one wants to be my friend because they call me a loser. "

" Well, I'm a loser too, so we should be friends, don't you think? A loser and a babyface. " She tapped her chin with her index finger, causing Peter to giggle.

" Okay, we should be best friends though. I'mma call you Peaches. " He threw a small pebble ahead of him.

" Fine with me. Heyy!!! I can do better than you! " She grabbed a stone and threw it, which went a little ahead of where Peter's hit.

" Where do you live? "

" That's your mommy, right? Maybe you two should come and have dinner with my mommy and daddy. " Peter suggested and Y/n beamed.

" Sure. I love fooood. " She stretched, causing Peter to snicker.

" Y/n, honey time to go home. " Her mother appeared and Y/n smiled sheepishly.

" Yes, it's time for supper, come on
Pete. " Another lady appeared on the other side and both kids looked at each other.

" Mommy!! Can she have dinner at ours with her mother? She's my new best
friend! "  The boy pouted with a big doe eyes and her mother chuckled.

The two gave each other a silent high five as the older ladies talked. After what seemed like a five minutes of walk, they came to halt.

" Is this where you guys live? " Y/n's mother, Helen asked. " Yeah. Just in this building. My husband, Richard loves this place. " Mary, Peter's mother informed.

Peter grabbed Y/n's arm and led her inside to his room. " What a nerd. " She giggled as she saw many posters of Star Wars and other geeky things.

" Hey!! " He says, slightly offended. " It wasn't rude. I'd take it as a compliment, nerd. " Y/n giggled and Peter rolled his eyes again, but there was a small playful smile on his face.

" Dinner's ready! " Mary Parker knocked on Peter's door with a soft smile. " Yaaayyyy!! " Both the kids ran out, passing Peter's mother and reached the living room.

" I'm hungry!! " Peter cried, jumping on a seat. " Me too. " Helen laughed and nodded. " Have patience, sweetheart. "

" Okay, mommy. We should invite them over dinner next time. " Y/n gave her mother was goofy grin. " Sure, why
not? "

" How's that, Mary? " Asked Helen, walking towards the kitchen. " Oh, I'd love to but maybe when me and Richard return. We're going out of town for business tomorrow morning. "

" Oh, that's fine. Let's just hope Y/n can wait. You're taking Peter with you? " Helen asked as she sliced a Cucumber.

" Oh, no. It's quite hectic in the plane and all. We're leaving him to his uncle and aunt, they live in Queens. " Helen chuckled.

" That's quite alright. We live in Queens too. Y/n just loves this park do she tends to take a long walk. " Helen laughed along with Mary as they set food on the table.

" Tuck in. " Mary ruffled Y/n's hair, who giggled. " Thank you, Aunt Mary! "

Mary and Helen shared amused looked before sitting beside each other. " So I get to call you Antie Helen! " Peter beamed and Helen laughed.

" Of course, Peter. "

After the wonderful dinner, Y/n and Peter played a little more before she had to go. Peter frowned and looked at Helen.

" Can't she stay? "

Helen laughed, " No, honey. But I'm sure you two can meet tomorrow. " She offered and Peter grinned.

" Bye, Peter! " Y/n threw her small arms around his neck, causing the ladies to laugh while Peter blushed. It was clear he wasn't use to hugging anyone except his parents.

" Get used to it, Pete. She's quite a touchy person. " Helen warned, chuckling.

As the two left, the walk was long but
Y/n didn't mind. She was humming some song Helen knew as a lullaby.

" You're taking me to meet him again,
right? " Helen chuckled. " Yes, honey. He'll be staying with his uncle and aunt in Queens for some time. "

Y/n beamed, mumbling things that Helen couldn't understand, but she had found it cute anyway.

The next morning, however, Y/n took her time to remember about Peter. As she did, she was jumping around for an hour, troubling her mother to take her to Peter.

" Alright, kiddo. Let's go. " Her father, Liam says and picked her up. " Oh, here she's calling. " Helen picked Mary's call and got the adress.

" Just three blocks away from us. " Liam chuckled. " Are you talking about Parkers? " Helen smiled, realising he knew them.

" Yeah! Come on! "

--

" Peter!!! " Y/n grinned, hugging the boy and he groans. " You're crushing me! " Y/n giggled and let go. " We live so close!! See! "

Peter only nodded. Y/n pouted. " What's wrong? " Peter huffed and crossed his arms, heading for the nearby bench.

" Mommy and daddy left me here. I miss them already. " Y/n looked around to lift up his mood. " Do you want a hug? Mommy says my hugs are always nice. "

Peter sniffled and nodded. Y/n beamed, wrapping him in a bear and comforting hug. " You're warm. " He mumbled against her hair, which caused her to giggle.

" That tickles! "

" Does it now? " Peter laughed and started tickling her. " No-Stop!! " She laughed and ran off towards his room.

As the night dawned by, May and Ben were left grieving as they got a phone call about the plane crash Peter's parents were in.

Of course they couldn't tell Peter yet, and neither did Y/n knew. A small funeral was arranged and Y/n had spent the night with Peter, letting him cuddle.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.1K 29
a collecton of Peter Parker oneshots (Updated version on ao3)
13.8K 255 40
- ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜...
600K 19.7K 41
๐•„๐•€๐•ƒ๐”ผ๐•Š ๐•„๐•†โ„๐”ธ๐•ƒ๐”ผ๐•Š ๐• ๐”น๐•ƒ๐”ธโ„‚๐•‚ ๐•†โ„‚ โ™ก | ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™’๐˜ผ๐™”๐™Ž .ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โž› โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ค...
195K 7.2K 22
โ€ข ยฐ . * : .โ‹† ๐“˜ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐š„๐™ฒ๐šˆ แตŽ โ›โ› ๐—†๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—๐–บ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ? โœโœ โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–† ...