Lost In Love

Von Lynne_Vi

Life is so easy if you have money, fame, beauty, family, and friends, all and all. Yaxi Lyvelle Zamora was a... Mehr

Lost In Love
Capitulum 1
Capitulum 2
Capitulum 3
Capitulum 4
Capitulum 5
Capitulum 7

Capitulum 6

22 5 0
Von Lynne_Vi

Capitulum  6

Billiard

Ngumiti siya ng may pagmamangha sa mga mata. His deep dimple appear because of his sheepish smile.

I try the screwdriver that is perfectly stamped into the metal of the two screw head. Laxus smirking while watching me admiring his gift. It is real, I look at the serial number of the bracelet. The precious stones I caress using my thumb I can't take my eyes off of this. It was designed in the shape of an oval that fits perfectly in my wrist. How can this be so adorable. I like it so much.

“Where did you buy this? Isn't this too expensive?” tanong ko nang may pagmamangha. The fluttering smile curving on my lips couldn't take any longer. I couldn't suppressed it anymore, I just wanna hug him so tight.

When I first saw it the dropping of my jaw can't back into normal post. I bit my lips as I turned to him with a sweet smile on my pretty face. A 18 karat yellow gold bracelet is the main reason why my cheeks seems very red.

He smirked handsomely just by looking at me. I pay him seductive grin before he could speak and reach for my hand.

“Do you like it?” marvellous tone is evident throughout his voice.

I was about to respond giggly but thinking that this isn't for me will make me feel disappointed and embarrassed. Hindi kaya pinaglalaruan niya ako?

I stood up to confront him neatly. Mas mabuting itanong ko muna nang makasiguro ako kung akin niya ba talaga ibibigay ang ganitong klaseng bracelet.

“Are you sure that, this... is for me?” I lift an eyebrow.

Ngumisi siya sa reaksyon ko while I am holding his precious bracelet. I blink twice asking for his response but he only smirked.

“I won't give this back to you unless you tell me what's the real reason behind your offer.” hinamon ko siya kasabay ng paghalukipkip ko, siya naman ay maangas pang ngumisi sa'king harapan, I step closer to him and I was expecting him to back off but he never did. Hinamon niya pa ako for staring straight into my eyes.

“You are damn beautiful.” aniya. Pinching my nose by his fingers while I'm trying to avoid his big hands so he couldn't touch me more.

Inirapan kong siya. “I know! You don't have to scream that to me, but that's not the answer I've been waiting for, do not shift the topic.”

“Your such a bad girl!”

“I won't forgive you if you won't tell me, damn you!”

“Won't you drag me out of here if I tell you, hmm?” may laro sa kaniyang mga labi.

“What is it all about?” I asked again.

I leer the moment he touched my nose. I slapped his hand away. Tsk!

“Your always leering whenever we're arguing. What are you thinking, huh?” tanong niya messing up his hair.

He seemed protecting his girl from me, he might even praying that I would not bring the issue in between our conversation. If he isn't hiding something he won't be hesitant like this, for sure. Kung hindi naman iyon dahil ayaw niyang pag-usapan si Avia, ano pang ibang dahilan bakit ayaw niyang sabihin sa'kin? He wasn't answering me appropriately or maybe there is some other reason he is hiding?

“May hindi ka ba sinasabi sa'kin?” I wanted to know his reason and I've been waiting for it pero mukhang wala siyang planong umamin.

Sinundan ng mga mata ko ang lakad niya patungong dresser, he stood there to see his image in the vanity mirror.

“I don't wanna ask you if you really don't want to blow it, nor will I force you para lang may makuha akong sagot.”

“You'll find it out later on.” his unpredictable actions reflected in the mirror, our eyes met from there and despite of his stormy gaze I dare to stare back.

Observing his secretive eyes that seems strange. Hindi niya pa nasasagot ang tanong ko pabago-bago agad siya ng sinasabi.

In my hand I look at the precious bracelet, unfortunately, napaismid ako sa isang bagay na pumasok sa'king isipan. Gusto kong matawa ro'n. Don't tell me this bracelet is for the hypocrite? This might be a test? And If I'd liken it I'm pretty sure she'd like this too. How great! He's really driving me crazy, huh!

I bet he knows that I hate that woman. Pero bakit parang iniinis niya pa ako sa nangyayari?

“Better if you divulge it.” Simple kong saad kahit gusto ko nang magmura tuwing naiisip ko ang babaeng 'yon.

“Say that I'm forgiven,” he moved away from the reflection he had in the mirror that made me knelt my brows.

“Laxus... sabihin mo na sa'kin.” I shouted.

Hindi siya sumagot ang buong akala ko ay iiwan niya ako ro'n ng walang sagot na maririnig sa kaniya, lumapit lamang siya sa pintuan ng aking balcony he close the door and he follow the curtains. His white canvas shoes looking nice to him, hindi niya iyon hinubad kahit pinagbabawalan ko siyang huwag mag-suot ng sapatos sa loob ng kwarto ko.

“Nobody owns it, but you.” he said after pushing the curtains just enough to be closed.

Tinanaw niya akong gulat sa sinabi niya at walang masabi. I sit on my round bed, my eyes turn mild watching his strange one I lick my lips like how he licked his. I gulp looking at his muscled arms while going back to me, he is tall I can't even reach his messy hair without tiptoeing. His lips were very red right now... like he was tempted to kissed someone, his eyes were expressive plus his deep dimple that makes him more gorgeous when he took a smile.

A menacing stare he drawled noticing my observation of him. Nag-iwas ako ng tingin pero ng nakalapit na siya sa'kin, mas lalo ko lang napansin ang bawat gwapong likha sa kaniya. His brows were thick as long as his eye lashes. Narrowed nose with his perfect jawline. And looking down his chest... since the day I saw his abs I couldn't forget it, until now. A sexy chest and burning abs, damned! He looks very hot that time not that he's not hot today, it's just that... Ugh! Why am I thinking that, anyway?

I swallowed.

“Are you sure you won't get mad if I tell you my secret?”

Unlike Xavier, I don't find Laxus as a intimidating guy like how girls find him that way. I am comfortable whenever he's around me. But the strange feeling everytime he confront me like this is odd. I felt weird.

“You have secrets? I thought you won't hide anything from me? you promised me that since we became friends,..”

He shook his head wanting me to stop asking. “I will tell you... hindi pa sa ngayon.”

“Hmm, okay.” Mahinhin kong sagot ramdam ang pagiging seryoso niya sa usapan namin.

Quite unexpected, I felt shiver the way he kneel down on me to personally apply his cartier love bracelet to my wrist. His eyes never left mine not until I decided to break it.

“A very special friend deserve a gift. Anything that will make you happy, I don't care how much will it cost, I don't mind it.” iling niya. “Mapagbigyan mo lang ako I'll do everything.” he said seriously urging me to look into his eyes as he hold my hand gently.

“D-Does that mean you won't date that girl again?” tanong ko.

“Hmm!” he licked his sensual lips as he portrayed a playful smile noticing that I couldn't look straight right into his eyes.

“What made you change your mind?” I ask languidly.

“It's you.” he shook his head meaning to say no one could, but me.

“H-Huh?” I bewildered.

The following days boost me with confidence. Gulat na gulat si Xavier sa maganda kong mood. I get inside his black Audi and he put a seatbelt on me before starting the engine.

“Let's go?” I demand smiling so sweetly.

“You're blooming.” he exclaimed.

“Xavier, I'm always pretty didn't you know?” Tumaas ang gilid ng kaniyang labi, tinititigan ako.

“Of course, you are!” He hint with boastful smirk.

After taking my last class I texted our driver to pick me up as fast as he could. I called Thorn regarding his plan for our date tonight. He texted me awhile ago and he said he will pick me up at five. Wala si daddy kaya pwedeng-pwede akong lumabas ngayong gabi.

“I have to tell you something.” tinawagan ko si Caroline pagkadating ko ng bahay.

“Is that a good news or bad?” the excitement of her voice made me point a laugh despite of the negative word she includes, but still seems excited.

“I have a date tonight,” her awaken voice vanished gradually.

“Ohw?” She took a slight of sigh. “Is that even new? Kailan kaba nawalan ng date, huh?” She laughed I can hear it on the line.

I chuckled at her reaction. “Well, that's not a news, I just think I need to tell you this one...” amin ko.

“Ano ba yan? Kinakabahan naman ako sa'yo.” Her voice altered.

“Laxus give me a...” I stop mid-sentence giving her some thrill.

“A what?” aniya na medyo kabado sa maaari kong sabihin. I heard her grab a chair siguro ay uupo siya ro'n.

“A love bracelet.” I utter finally.

“Whoa? Really?” may pagtataka sa boses niya.

“Uh-huh. Carol, it's a Cartier love bracelet, it's so beautiful and fancy. I will send you what it looks like later.” sabi ko habang pumipili ng damit sa closet.

“Wow that's awesome. Ano bang nangyari at binigyan ka niya niyan?” kuryoso niya.

“Wait lang muna...” tinanaw ko ang oras sa suot kong relo nanlaki ang mata ko ng makitang malapit nang mag five.

“I will tell you the whole story later, Mommy is calling, bye for now Carol.” dahilan ko sa pagmamadali.

“Okay, basta balitaan mo ako... skype tayo mamaya!”

I've been into dates since I'm twelve years old and to be honest I have never been in a serious relationships, never been felt love. Hindi ako iyong tipong maniniwala sa isang salita lang ng lalaki, we can only be fling or date for one day or two, then, split up. Ganon ka simple, makikipag date lang din naman ako kay Thorn para tapusin na ang fling naming dalawa. I'm glad this will be the last meet.

I took a shower dahil galing akong school so expectedly I'm already smell like a street girl. Besides, I have no plans to date boys without taking a bath. Girls must smell good to fascinate men.

Sinuot ko ang J'Adior heart earrings and a cabochon pendant to my neck.

Ibabagay ko naman sa susuotin kong dress ang tank louis cartier watch. Tonight I'm gonna wear a prairie chic spaghetti strap backless chest draped lace up, a wine floral dress na lampas tuhod ang haba and with sexy side split.

Hapit na hapit sa'king katawan at lantad din ang mahaba kong binti. Kita rin ang aking dibdib sa damit na ito. Making sure I'll be the unforgettable date experienced.

Naglagay ako nang kaonting make up sa mukha at maroon lipstick. My eye lashes were thick and long and with flat brows kaya hindi na ako nahirapang maglagay ng kung ano-ano dahil lahat naman ay tamang-tama. Sobrang alagang-alaga ako ni Mommy noong bata pa lang ako kahit na anong gustuhin ko ibibigay niya.

I blow dry my hair bago ko inayos to form a waterfall braid. Although, my hair is silky I did try my best to get the style I want.

“Sweetheart?” tawag ni Mommy habang nagsusuklay pa ako ng buhok.

“Yes, mommy?” I stood up and walk towards the door.

“Are you going on a date?” bungad ni Mommy pagkabukas ko ng pinto.

“Uhm... Opo mommy.” medyo nahihiya kong sabi.

She nodded looking at me head to toe.
“Someone is waiting for you outside. Is he your date?” ang pagkatuwa ay klaro sa kaniyang mga mata.

“Yup, his name was Thorn mommy.”

“He's good looking and I bet he's the most special man you will date with, this is why you prepare such sexy dress for your him, am I right?” she predicted.

I smiled.

“It's our first date, Mom and I want to be as beautiful as you for him.” I leaned on her closer as she hold my both hands.

She then caress my cheeks etching a genuine smile.

“You look more gorgeous.” aniya. Niyakap ko siya at hinalikan din sa pisngi.

“Mana ako sa'yo Mommy.” I exclaimed looking at her beautiful smile.

“Mabait ba siya gaya ng gusto ko para sa'yo?” She shifted her feet.

“Auhm... yeah! I have seen him being so kind with girls.” sabi ko.

“Mhmm... habulin pala siya ng mga babae, kung ganoon. What do you feel seeing him with other girls, sweetheart?” I get that she was trying to teased me.

I frown at Mom but she just rising her brows as if she doesn't mean anything about what she implies. “Mom,..” I give her a warn but sweet look.

“Okay, forget it.” she laughed.

Despite of my Mom's age she still so beautiful and looks young. She was like a maiden with overflowing beauty and I were like her bestfriend, jamming and bonding with her. Kahit ngayong may edad na siya ay mas tumingkad pa ang kaniyang kagandahan lalo pa siguro ng mga kapanahunan niya. I bet she has so many suitors.

“By the way, aren't you late?” she asked concerning the time.

“Tatapusin ko lang po ang pag-aayos mommy, and we will go.” I said politely.

“O' siya sige. Nasa ibaba lang ako, sweetheart bumama ka agad pag tapos kana, okay?” aniya.

“Yes, mommy. I love you!”

“I love you too, sweetheart.” She kiss me again bago pa man ako iwan.

I lastly wore my open toe ankle wrap high stiletto heels in color brown. Hang my Chanel shiny lambskin flap bag in my shoulder. At saka ako nagpabango. I notice there is something missing, hinagilap ko ang aking small butterfly ring and put it on my ring finger.

“Ang ganda mo.” pagkakita palang ni Thorn sa akin tulala na siya at manghang-mangha.

“Thank you!” ngiti ko habang papalapit sa kung saan siya naghihintay sa akin.

He reach for my hand and when he did he kiss the back of it. “You're so beautiful.”

I smiled. The maids are giggling as well as my Mom smiling so sweetly.

“Kaya huwag mo siyang ipagpalit lang sa iba, hijo.” Mom said and the maids at her back laughed.

“Mommy...” hinaing ko.

“Opo Ma'am. No one can ever replace her!” Ani Thorn hindi ko alam kung biro ba iyon o totoo. Nagtilian tuloy ang mga maids.

“Can we go now?” the excitement of his voice showed and despite of his non-stop stare tumango naman ako at ngumiti. He wrap his arms around my waist guiding me to my footsteps.

“Bye, Mom.” sabi ko.

“Take care of my daughter, hijo.” ani mommy bakas parin ang galak sa kaniyang mga mata.

“No worries, Ma'am.” sagot ni Thorn.

“H'wag kayong magpa-late. Take her home early, hijo.”

“Makakaasa po kayo, Ma'am.” huli niyang sagot kay Mommy.

He open his car and guided me to get inside it, he drove carefully as what suitors do and I felt relieved because of him being so gentleman. My types of men he is included is that he's not only masculine but gentle too.

“I forgot to tell you, you're very hot! I can't help but to fall!” he whispered.

Dinala niya ako sa isang italian restaurant kung saan kami nag-dinner ni Xavier the last time. L'Opera Ristorante Italiano sa The Fort Strip. It was an expensive restaurant and their foods were damn good! I actually like it here. The first time I came here together with Xavier the staffs staring at us non-stop. As if we're the very important people and they serve for us in such polite way and with sweet smile etching on their faces, all I guess it's because of Xavier's good looks. Iyon pala ay madalas na siya rito at kilalang-kilala na siya ng mga tao.

For a good records Thorn pull the chair for me assessing me to take a sit there first before he proceeded into his chair. Maraming tao sa loob ng restaurant pero mas marami akong nakikitang mga couples na nagdidate rin. Panay ngiwi ko sa mga couples na nagtatawanan at sobrang sweet. Such a bitter taste for me. Magbi-break din kayo!

“Are you fine in this restaurant? We can find another place if you don't like here.”

Nakita niya siguro ang mga reaksyon ko sa dalawang couples. I fake a smile as I shook my head.

“No, its fine here.”

“Unang beses mo ba rito?”

“Auhm... not really.” iling ko.

“Ganon ba.” Sorrow was mark on his face. “I hope it is!”

Ugh! Truth is, I don't like jealous boys most especially when it comes to little things. How pathetic kahit iyon ikatatampo niya.

I strive for details so that he wouldn't sulk.

“I eat dinner along with my bestfriend Xavier, the food here taste really good. Gusto ko dito.” nodding my head. “Mabuti na lang at dito mo napiling dalhin ako.” I smile seductively so I can atleast ease his jealousy.

Until I realized why am I explaining, anyway?

“Xavier? hindi ba iyong si Laxus?”

“No...”

The waiter is already standing by his side giving us two menus and waiting for us to order.

“Won't you mind if I ask you this one?”

“Sure, what is it?” Malaki kong ngiti sa kanyang mala-engganyong tanong.

“I wonder why they are your friends, though it supposed to be girl friends! How did it happen?” I bit my lips by his question. My smile fade.

Ang dami nang nagtanong sa akin nito, usually, I answer them the same bittersweet blow. Ngayon ko lang natanto na mahirap pala. Unfortunately, I don't like the way it makes me feel this time. I don't know why! How funny it can be when I should be confident about it.

The waiter already took our order. Hinintay ko iyong umalis, ayaw kong may makarinig sa kung ano man ang sasabihin ko.

“Uh... I don't know.., it's just happen... you know,” I fake a laugh shooking my head.

The waiter put the first course in our table in just a minute together with our wine. Tumingin pa ito sa'kin bago muling umalis. Nagtataka siguro at ibang lalaki naman ang kasama ko ngayon instead of Xavier.

“People say you like bad boys,” his manly voice.

“Uh... yeah! That was they thought. But that's not true, bakit bad boy ka ba?” I asked back with alluring smile.

Soft chuckles escape in him.

“Good boys like bad girls but bad boys want girls like you!” aniya. Seductive smile curves in me with sparkling eyes looking at him inayos ko ang pagkakaupo para mas maaakit kopa siya sa suot ko.

He sip on his wine after one bite of house marinated salmon graulax for our appetizer. 

“If I like bad boys I shouldn't be dating you.” Diretso kong sabi sipping from my wine too.

He smirk.

“But your friends are bad boys, kilala ko na si Xavier de Raedt. Iyong si Laxus, mainitin ang ulo... and I really think he likes you.”

“No, no, no. We're just friends!” I clarified.

“How I wish we can be that way, the attention you contribute and sweet treatment. Something I aspire that we can be as close as that.”

Natahimik ako. He's falling. What am I gonna do?

Dumating ang aming main course. One order for Scallopine do vittelo al marsala and norwegian salmon steak with sauteed broccoli and roasted potato.

“Let's eat?” anyaya niya.

I was about to eat the first slice of my salmon steak but I stop as of the moment seeing the mad guy approaching our table. His aura screaming of brutality with frittered eyes and clenching fists.

The last thing I knew I was shouting at him madly.

“You ruin my date! Can't you see that I am busy flirting with him, huh?” I shouted onto his face.

I was gasping. Kinaladkad niya ako palabas ng restaurant. My eyes widen with his violent moves when he punch Thorn how many times at sobrang galit na galit ako sa kanya ngayon. People got disturbed in their dining table. He wreck the peaceful ambience of the restaurant just because of his stupid concerns.

“The fuck is your wearing!” aniya pagkakita sa kabuuang suot ko. Lalo pa siyang nagmukahang galit as he turned into beast.

“I suppose to break his heart! We supposed to split up! But you suddenly appear in front of us just to ruin our date!” I yelled angrily.

“And do you think I will let you end that fucking date?” Lumandas ang mga mata ko sa kamay na ginamit niya'ng pinagsuntok kay Thorn.

Hindi ko mapigilang magalit.

“You made a scene inside the restaurant! Nakakahiya!” I emphasize.

Paano na lang si Thorn? I date him to clear that I'm breaking up with him in a nice way but... what Laxus did was a mess.

“Handa akong bayaran alinman ang nasira ko basta ang kapalit non hindi kana magpapakita sa kaniya.” galit niyang sabi with gritted teeth.

“What's wrong with you?” I scowled at him.

He does not care no matter what I exclaimed. He insisted on saying what he thinks is right.

“It's even more embarrassing to date a man who isn't right for you!” galit niyang wika.

The side of my lips raised in very sarcastic way. Hindi ako makapaniwala sa sinabi niya. I bit my lips so hard because I am very frustrated to him.

“At sinong tamang lalaki para sa'kin, huh? I don't need your damn approval of who will I date!” naiinis kong sigaw.

Binalewala niya ang sinabi ko.

“Can't you see yourself? Ganiyan ba manamit ang isang babae, huh?”

“So what?”

Pinanliitan niya ako ng mata sa huli kong sinabi. His lips raise etching a mocking grin.

“Totoo bang may hinalikan ka ng gabing iyon? Sabihin mo sa'king hindi iyon totoo!” Is he mad because of it?

“Damn you! Pumunta ka lang ba rito para sabihin sa'kin 'yan?” I can't believe him!

Damn boys, lakas ng loob magalit pag ang isang babae ang humalik sa lalaki. Pero pag sila na ang may kahalikang babae, okay lang lahat.

Hindi siya sumagot.

“At ano ngayon? That wasn't my first kiss and you shouldn't care about it!” I said.

“It's a big thing for me and if you can't see it, then I'm telling you!”

“None of your business, Laxus!” irap ko.

“Even so, you should've fucking told me!” malutong niyang sabi.

Umismid ako at inirapan siya. Gusto ko siyang suntukin. He's pissing me off!

“I'm drunk Ax,” I bit my lips as I close my eyes. “I-It's not my intention to respond with his kisses.” I bit my lips again habang tinitignan siyang nag-iiwas ng tingin, clenching his jaw.

“But you know, I like his kiss his lips were soft and I like the way he crashed it on mine.” mapaglaro kong ngiti pagkasabi 'yon.

“Fvck!” He cursed mercilessly. Para na siyang magwawala sa inis sa'kin. Hindi siya mapakali tumingala siya't ginulo ang buhok.

He curse again looking pissed just by massaging his temple and resting one hand on his waist.

“Could you please stop cursing?” naiinis kong sabi.

“What do you expect me to do? Be glad that you honestly describe your kissing scene?” he almost shout at me, he is mad and very frustrated. “Iniisip ko pa lang na may hinalikan ka nga, naiinis na ako, Ylyn. Ito pa kayang inilalarawan mo pa!”

I mock a laugh. His beast mode is not a good help pati tuloy ako ay nag-iinit ang ulo sa asta niya.

“Oh really? Are we gonna take this conversation into war? Oh come on, Laxus!” I rolled my eyes on him.

“I will raised war if you cannot stop dating boys!” his mad baritone.

“W-What?” garalgal ko.

“I guess you don't want me to punch them, break their bones until they can no longer resist! YOU HAVE TO PROMISE TO ME THAT YOU WON'T FUCKING KISS ANYONE!”

Flickering eyes and my mouth fell open.

“Damn it! I'm sorry for pissing you off. I don't mean to shout on you,” he said lumapit siya sa akin at masuyong hinalikan ako sa noo.

“I'll just get the car,” he lick his red lips. “Stay here and wait for me!”

He left me dumbfounded. Words I wanna uttered recoiled. It shock me and made me silent the whole time.

What's wrong with him? What does he mean by that? Halos magdugo na ang labi ko sa kakakagat. I don't know what to feel. Naiinis ako na may halong takot sa mga binitiwan niyang salita.

“I've already clean the damaged, don't worry about it. Naayos ko na.” Xavier's voice filled my ear I turned around to face him kagagaling niya lang sa loob ng restaurant. But actually I didn't see him come. So how the hell he is here?

“Xavier...”

Umiwas siya ng tingin nang makita niya ang damit ko. He whispered a curse and gritting his teeth more dangerously than Laxus's reaction. All I thought he came to ease my pain pero isa rin pala siyang magagalit sa'kin.

“Come here, young lady.” he said with guilt in his eyes, clutching his jawline tightly.

“No. I need to apologize to Thorn and to those in charge of the restaurant.”

“Huwag na, kinausap ko na sila.” siya na ang lumapit sa'kin.

“But... h-how?” naguguluhan kong tanong.

He travel his eyes all over my face and down to my lips that caused him licked his lips. He crouch a bit para punasan ang konting tubig sa gilid ng aking mata.

I step backwards but he leaned more closer to me. Now I can fully smell his cool minty breath crashing against my face.

“I don't like what you're wearing. I'm very thankful Laxus punch that guy dahil hindi ko rin mapigilang gawin iyon habang tinatanaw kang nakikipag date sa kaniya.”

Lalo ako napaatras at medyo gulat sa kaniyang sinabi.

“Your there?” tanong ko.

Hindi siya sumagot bagkus nakipag titigan lang sa akin.

“I was just watching you,” Paano? Paano niya nalamang may date ako? Paano at hindi ko man lang siya nakita?

“Are you attracted to him?” he asked without even looking at me. “He's not even charming.” bulong niya sa huli.

“I like good boys, Xavier-” Hinubad niya ang kaniyang suot na coat sinuot niya ito sa'kin ng paharap covering my chest.

“And you think your good together?” hindi ko alam pero may kakaiba sa tono niya.

“I can't trust bad boys, they are womanizer.” I spat unhappily.

Pinagmasdan niyang muli ang suot ko. He was muttering curses, bumaba pa ang tingin niya sa braso ko and hauled my arm gently to look at it.

“Who give this to you?” tanong niya pero hinablot ko lamang ang kamay ko mula sa pagkakahawak niya.

“It's from Laxus,”

Hindi ko alam kung saan siya galing at pormal na pormal ang kaniyang suot. Napaka kisig niyang tignan. Tinanaw ko siyang tinutupi ang long sleeve hanggang siko.

“How did you know that I'm here? You two plan this out?” I accused.

“I should've break his bones!” bulong-bulong niya.

“What?”

“Your not wearing my watch tapos ang bigay niya sa'yo suot-suot mo.” hinaplos niya ang kaliwang kamay ko para maiangat iyon.

“I kept it, Laxus give me a Cartier bracelet so I pair it with my wrist watch because they are the same brand.” paliwanag ko.

Tumango lamang siya.

“Your too good and damn hot with your dress, you mustn't date anyone, they will fall on you!” he whispered huskily while holding my hand and looking straight into my eyes at maging sa aking labi.

Nanibugho ako from the intimate feeling I encounter just this hour. A shiver run down my spine as I felt him so close to me, staring each other's eyes.

“What's the tears for?” his thumb glide my cheeks.

“I don't know... I don't like what he said, I really damn hate you both!” I plainly said.

“I won't allow you dating boys again. If that will make you pissed, then that's good. I don't care if you will hate me!” his eyes turned mild I fell for it.

The feeling went higher as he caress my cheeks, his hand on my back pushing me a little closer and the stares he was giving me made me think like I am his girl. Damn, I think I'm blushing.

We were only disrupted by the light that hit us coming from the car of Laxus. Naging dahilan iyon para lumayo ako ng kaonti kay Xavier.

“Ako na ang maghahatid sa kaniya.” ani Laxus pagkababa niya ng kotse.

“Ako na.” si Xavier.

“Ako na, Xavier. Huwag kanang umapila pa.”

“Im not letting her to come with you!”

“What are you two fighting for?” Nagtinginan sila ng masama.

Palipat-lipat ang tingin ko sa kanilang dalawa. Nagtataka.

“Ako ang magde-desisyon kung kanino ako sasama. And neither of you will complain who I go with!”

Natahimik silang pareho.

“Laxus, I'm sorry to say pero kay Xavier ako sasabay. I'm sorry, but I hate you for ruining my plan.” hindi ko siya tinignan kahit alam kong ganon siya sa'kin.

“Damn it, Ylyn.” He utter frustratedly.

Nagpatianod ako kay Xavier. Sa kaniya ako sumama dahil talagang ayaw ko pang kausapin si Laxus. Hindi ko alam kung sumunod siya hindi ko rin naman nakitang sumakay nga siya sa kaniyang kotse.

I run a hand through my hair, twisting my lips to form a thin line. Tinanggal ko ang coat ni Xavier sa harapan ko, pinatong ko na lang saking kandungan at inayos ang pag-upo.

“Don't tell me you're just wearing a p-a...?” he couldn't say the word but I definitely know what he wants to convey.

“What now if I'm only wearing that?”

He smirked sarcastically. He then curse. “Iyon lang ba talaga ang suot mo?”

I pout my lips like a little girl while twiddling my fingers. Hindi siya tumigil kamumura hanggat hindi ako umaamin. I bit my bottom lip habang nagpapaka inosente, and there he is naiinis na't pinaghahampas ang manibela.

“One more lie and I will damn--!” hindi niya ulit tinuloy.

“May suot naman akong cycling eh.” I said pouting.

“Good,” hindi siya makatingin sa'kin.

Hindi ako mapakali sa aking pag-upo kaya nilagay ko muna ang coat niya sa likuran ko at pinatong ko iyon sa passenger seat.

“Damn it! Sit properly!” bumulong siya hindi ko masyadong nakuha.

“Cover your legs, Ylyn!” bulalas niya tila naiinis na sa patuloy na pagdulas ng dress ko.

Hindi na talaga matakpan pa ng tela nito ang lantad kong binti kahit gaano ko pa kahigpit ang paghawak para lang matakpan ko ang aking balat, nagdudulas parin ang tela dahil sa side split.

He murmured a curse before he stop the car in the middle of the street. I think I made him pissed. Nagulat ako nang binuksan niya ang pintuan ng sasakyan at parang galit na lumabas ro'n.

Days passed, I sincerely say sorry to Thorn but we never meet again. Ang nakakainis pa nito ay hindi ko mawari kung bakit iniiwasan ako ni Xavier after our fights.

“Pupunta lang ako kina Laxus, Mommy.” pagmamadali kong makababa sa grand staircase namin.

“Ylyn, hija may family dinner tayo mamaya with your cousins, your grandma will find you if you won't come with us!”

“Mom, that's boring. Besides, Relle is there, they won't find me anymore.”

“That's not true, your grandma's and grandpa will still find you. Alam mo namang namimiss na kayo nang lola niyo. Pati mga pinsan mo, si Akihiro, sina Hazel!” aniya.

“I'm sorry, Mommy. I have to go po.”

“Your Dad will find you, hija.”

“I'll call Dad later Mom. I'm sorry.” I kissed her cheeks.

Six in the evening I enter the mansion of Laxus Salvator. The whistle of the wind was quite, but the noise inside his playroom extends 'til downstairs.

“Woah! A sexy girl came.” Ani Dashner.

“Hi boys!” standing next to the door. I wiggle my left brows and smirk evilly watching men play billiards.

Ang tumitira ng bola ay natigilan nang mapatingin sa akin. Tumingala siya kasabay ng pagmumura nang makita ang suot ko. Pumalawa ang masungit na si Xavier. The same intense looked is etched onto his face.

“Does it make you comfortable wearing that kind of paper cloth?” the man-of-war drop the bumper of his cue stick as he hold the forearm of it.

“I'm comfortable, actually. This is how I wore my style. What's wrong with it?” maldita kong sabi binibigyan siya ng malanding ngiti.

Si Xavier na galit umasta he keep himself busy, he bend while one hand place on the bridge head of his cue stick hitting the ball. Never minding me. Laxus on the other hand, tightened his jaw, hawak ang cue stick sa kabilang kamay na may diin, he watch me approaching his billiard table.

I look at them one by one. Gabby is here, Dashner, Yutuc, Laxus and Xavier. But who's the new guy standing next to Yutuc? Kumunot ang noo ko sa isang lalaking ngayon ko palang nakita.

“Who's this beautiful girl walking towards us?” Bumulong ang katabi niyang si Yutuc sa kaniyang tainga at saka ito ngumisi.

“You guy's have a game tonight, you did not inform me!” sabi ko habang inilalagay sa couch ang hawak na Chanel phone bag nakapaloob roon ang cellphone ko.

“Yeah! Don't worry I'll tell you next time.” si Yutuc.

“Hi?” aniya sa'kin ng katabi ni Yutuc. Habang ito ay nakangisi na rin hawak ang cue stick.

“Hi! What's your name?” I asked.

“Cassidy.” Pagpapakilala niya, lumapit pa ito sa'kin upang makipag-shake hands sa'kin ngunit bago ko pa man maabot ang kamay niya ay hinarangan na ni Laxus.

Nilayo niya sa'kin ang kamay ni Cassidy sa pamamagitan ng hawak niyang stick.

“Hindi na kailangan iyan. Stay away from her!” anito kay Cassidy.

Ningiwian ko siya mabuti na lang at ngumisi lang si Cassidy.

“Relax man!”    

“Ano 'yang suot mo? May date kaba? Ang sexy mo, eh!” si Yutuc at ang mapaglaro niyang ngiti.

Umiwas naman ng tingin si Ax at saka umiling.

“Not actually, but should I wear more sexier than this?” I respond. Kasabay ng malakas na pagtira ni Xavier sa bola. Na shoot niya ito.

Sinadya niya iyon para makuha niya ang atensyon ko.

“A playgirl could do!” si Cassidy tumaas ang gilid ng kaniyang labi para sa isang ngiti.

Gabby give him around of applause saka tumawa.

“Anong sadya mo dito?” malamig na boses ni Xavier.

“Gusto kong maglaro may problema ka ba do'n?”

“Whoa!” si Dash.

Gabby whisper something to Xavier habang focus parin sa paglalaro.

“I thought you came here for Laxus?!” tawa ni Yutuc.

“No, she came for me!” ngisi ni Cassidy.

I chuckled softly. “Buti nahulaan mo?”

“Of course I knew it!” tawa niya.

“Don't try man, she's off limits!” si Ax.

I smirk as I bit my lips. Lumapit ako sa kaniya at saka siya hinaplos sa braso.

“Relax, Ax I just wanna play tonight!”

“You shouldn't be doing this!” he laid his eyes on Cassidy darkly.

“Oh man! Don't give me that look!” tawa nito.

“I will give a one free kiss to whoever beats me!”

Nagulat silang lahat, lalo na si Ax na madilim na ngayon ang titig sa'kin. Kinuha ko sa kaniya ang cue stick at saka iyon pinaglaruan.

“Wait, wait... you know how to play billiards?” tanong niya.

“Uh-huh! And I dare you guys to play with me! Kung sino ang makakatalo sa'kin may free kiss!” sabi ko habang unti-unting kinukuha ang chalk sa tabi ni Dashner I crashed it on the tip of the cue so it'll be smoothen to use if make a shot.

“That's interesting!” Yutuc with his playful smirk.

Si Xavier na natigilan sa pagtira, he watch me positioning myself, I bend but before I hit the ball he was striking I stare at him first and give him a teasing smile.

His intense eyes nailed on me pagtakapos kong nai-shoot ang bola sa butas nang walang kahirap-hirap.

“Whoa!” rinig ko kay Cassidy sabay palakpak niya elbowing Yutuc, urging him to clapped as well. “Nice shot!”

Tumawa lamang si Yutuc.

“Paano naman kung ikaw ang manalo? What's the consequence?” tanong ni Gab.

“Simply, you guys need to back off! One by one!”

“Game ako d'yan.” ani Cassidy samantalang si Laxus ay mas tumindi ang pagkimkim ng galit.

“Did I just said you can't kiss anyone?” ani Laxus sa kaniyang galit na boses.

Ningitian ko lamang siya.

“It's for the game, Ax. If you want a kiss, then play with me!” Hamon ko.

“Fvck you man! She's mine.” aniya pa ni Cassidy kay Dash na mukhang nagtatalo rin.

“Ilugar mo ang sarili mo, Cassidy.” si Ax, hindi ko na siya pinansin kahit galit parin.

I look at Xavier who's whispering to his bestfriend Gabby they were now laughing until he caught me looking at him umiwas agad siya ng tingin.

Yutuc on the other side form the balls into pyramid using the triangle rack, he was smirking observing his cousin's bad mood.

“Let's start the game?” I smirk evilly.

“Your voice excites me especially your smile!” ani muli ni Cassidy.

I chuckled softly. “How I wish you won't drop!”

“Of course! I can't let you win over me!”

“Hmm. Too confident huh! Prove it then!”

“I'll do! Watch and learn!” How boastful he is! Humalakhak si Yutuc.

“Let's get it on!” si Yutuc.

How sad truth! We deal that who'll be the first to shoot seven balls on the hoop will be the winner. Masyadong excited si Cassidy na maipamalas ang kaniyang galing! He may be good at playing billiard but he will never win over me!

“Come on man, it's just a game!” ani Cassidy kay Laxus nang may ibinulong ito sa kaniya.

“Stop trying!” dagdag pa ni Ax.

“Oops! Sorry!” huli kong sabi pagtakapos ko siyang natalo. Nakaapat na bola lang ang nai-shoot niya, perfect seven ang akin.

“Damn, girl!” he smirked.

Humalakhak si Gab at mas lalo na si Yutuc at Laxus. Pumalakpak naman si Dash.

“You will never win, sisiw ka lang sa kaniya!” ani Ax.

“Who's next?” basag ni Xavier sa ingay sabay lingon niya sa kaniyang relo sa kaliwang kamay. Ni hindi tumitingin sa akin.

I rolled my eyes!

Sumunod si Dash na pareho ring talo gaya ni Cassidy. Ang nakababata niyang kapatid naman ang susunod na si Yutuc.

“May the best man win pala rito!” Si Yutuc sa kaniyang tawa ngunit naglaho rin nang balingan siya ng masamang tingin ni Laxus.

“Well, ako hindi ko naman talaga kailangan ng halik. Ang pangit naman kasing tignan kung matatalo ka ng isang babae.” dagdag niya pa.

Ngumisi lang ako sa kaniyang binitiwang salita. Huling tira niya para sa pang pitong bola but unfortunately he lose because he did not shoot the ball.

“Come on man!” sigaw niya nang gumulong nang paunti-unti ang bola.

“This is fuck up!” the last thing he said when the ball stop in place. He mess his hair like a bad trip guy!

“Damn! I like this girl!” kalabit ni Cassidy sa kaibigan.

“Sayang isa na lang sana!” ang kapatid niya.

Nagkibit na lamang siya ng balikat. Saka naman ako nagsimulang tumira na.

“Make sure you'll win!” nagulat ako nang hawakan niya ang baywang ko at bumulong sa'kin si Xavier nang may matigas na boses.

Tinignan ko siya he only smirk. Laxus seems frustrated! Alam kong tutol siya sa mga ganito kong laro ngunit hindi ko nga lang alam kung bakit galit parin ang kaniyang titig.

“Pinagbigyan lang kita!” ani Yutuc nang nanalo muli ako sa laban. I shoot the seven balls without fail.

I bit my lips. My eyes shine into smirk. I know he's kidding.

“Huwag ka ngang mayabang diyan, Yutuc!”

Tumawa ito.

“I just gave in!” iling niya pa.

Tumawa naman si Cassidy at Gab saka nila ito tinapik sa braso.

“Come on man! Accept that you cannot defeat her!”

“Good shot!” aniya sa'kin sa huli sa mapaglarong ngiti.

“Hindi ko alam na magaling ka talaga sa billiard, kung alam ko lang pinaghandaan ko sana.” si Cassidy.

“You can always play with me, kung parati ka dito.” sabi ko.

“I won't let him the next time.” angal ni Laxus.

“Sa tingin ko rin!” Halakhak ni Yutuc.

“I can kiss you whenever I want!” ani Ax nang lumapit sa'kin upang hawakan ang aking likod at makabulong.

“Pag natalo mo ako!” I smirk seductively.

“Fine, tignan natin!” aniya. Hinanda ang kaniyang cue stick.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Fated By Death (BL) Von Min

Aktuelle Literatur

346 39 9
A story of Love and Death, Aries Arcanum a young heir of Sky Airlines had a perfect life with his ballerina girlfriend Felixia (Xia) West , until she...
240 14 9
Senior Year is the hardest. Yet, when that time comes around, everyone is beyond excited to leave behind their life of drama! But no one is more thri...
1M 31.8K 64
❝I'm not perfect, and neither is he, but together we're as close to perfection as one can ever be.❞ © All Rights Reserved: SykesorStyles © before re...
107K 1.5K 36
Life gave me another chance with him and all i'm going to do is break his heart. What would you do if life suddenly gave you another chance to be wi...