Hideaway [Completed]

De sweet_anastasia6

MY STEPSISTER IS MINE [Second Generation] Aspen Lorenzo Alcaraz grew up in a superbly rich family. Nakukuha n... Mais

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New Book: Change Your Mind (Miguel Montenegro)

Chapter 15

4.7K 161 18
De sweet_anastasia6

Katrina was breathing heavily as they continued kissing. He was on top of her kissing her down her neck, then pulling down her dress to reveal her breasts.

Halos mabaliw siya ng halikan nito ang isang nipples niya at laruin naman ang kabila.

Hindi na rin niya napansin ng maibaba ni Aspen ang panties niya to reveal her wetness. She was so ready for him the moment he kissed her roughly.

And right now, all she ever wanted was to feel him inside her again.

She saw him unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants and she got all the more excited.

"I want you, only you, Katrina," he whispered behind her ear, while kissing her hair and neck down to her cleavage.

And when he successfully removed his pants, he freed up his manliness and slid it up and down her entrance.

"You are so fucking wet, babe," he said and nibbled on her earlobes. "Are you ready?"

"Uhm hmm," she agreed and wrapped her arms around him as he went down on her to fill her up. It was her second time to have sex but she still felt so tight.

"Fuck, you taste like heaven," he whispered again and grunted as he pushed all the way in.

"Ohhh," she moaned. She felt like a wanton woman tonight but she didn't care, just for tonight she was willing to give herself to him again. She was who he wants right now, not Dahlia, not any other woman.

When he started thrusting, halos mawalan siya ng malay sa sarap na nadarama. They filled the whole penthouse with the sounds of their lovemaking, not bothering if marinig sila ng mga kapitbahay.

"Faster, Aspen!" she insisted. She was now at the edge of the couch, legs wide apart, with him ramming his penis inside her. "Faster!"

And he followed her request. He thrusted faster, bringing her to the edge. They climaxed together, clutching into each others arms like there was no tomorrow.

****

Tirik na tirik na ang araw ng magmulat ng mga mata si Katrina. It was already past nine in the morning kaya't bigla siyang bumangon dahil alam niyang nagpe-prepare to work si Aspen ng mga seven AM.

But he was nowhere in sight. Malamang ay hindi na siya ginising nito at dumiretso na lamang sa opisina. She saw a card note left on the bedside table with Aspen's initials on top.

"Wear something blue tonight for my birthday party at home. I left something in the closet for you," she read out loud.

Kinabahan siya ng biglang marinig iyon. He's inviting her to his house! For his birthday party! Malamang ay nandoon halos lahat ng mga kamag-anak at mga kaibigan nito. But why did he invite her?

Dali-dali niyang tinawagan si Selena para ibalita dito iyon.

"Hello?" the other line answered groggily.

"Selena!" masayang bati niya. Excited na excited siya! "Aspen's inviting me to his birthday party tonight sa mansion nila."

"W-Woah, magkakaharap ulit kayo ni Dahlia?" bulong nito.

And suddenly, Katrina heard a man's voice on the other line. "May kasama ka dyan, Selena?"

"W-wala!" Selena quickly answered. "Baka hangin lang sa labas ang naririnig mo. Bukas kasi ang bintana ko."

"Oh," she said.

"But Dahlia will surely be there. Hindi ka ba natatakot, Katrina?" tanong ni Selena. "What if she finds out about the two of you? It's not Miguel's birthday party. It's his. Magtataka si Dahlia kung bakit nandoon ka pa rin."

Katrina grew quiet. Her best friend is right. Napalabas lamang nila kagabi na nandoon sila sa party as Miguel's friend. Hindi uubra ang rason na iyon ngayon sa isang intimate party sa mansion ng mga Alcaraz. Ayaw niyang gumawa ng kahit anong eskandalo sa mismong selebrasyon ng kaarawan ni Aspen.

"You're right," Katrina said with resignation. "I shouldn't go."

"Pag-isipan mo pa rin ng mabuti. Go ahead kung sa tingin mo ay hindi ka masasaktan."

****

That afternoon, nanatili lamang sa bahay para magpahinga si Katrina. She didn't even bother fixing up dahil ayaw na niyang pumunta sa birthday party ni Aspen. Ayaw niyang makagulo doon.

At about 5PM ay tumawag sa kanya ang binata. "Hey! Are you all prepped?" masayang tanong nito. "Have you seen the dress?"

"Aspen... I ... baka kasi hindi na ako makapunta. Pero salamat sa pag-imbita."

"Why? Didn't you like the dress?"

She breathed deeply and tried to compose herself. "I haven't seen the dress... I bet it's really nice. Pero kasi... ayoko naman na makagulo bigla. I'm pretty sure Dahlia will be there. Anong magiging excuse natin this time?"

The other line grew silent.

"Sorry, Aspen, but enjoy it with your family. I really can't come."

"Susunduin kita diyan. Get fixed up in thirty minutes."

"What? But I already said -"

And the line went dead. Tinitigan na lamang ni Katrina ang telepono. Should she get ready or kakaladkarin ba siya ng binata kapag nagpumilit siyang hindi sumama?

****

The mansion was grand. Katrina has been inside before noong anniversary ng mga magulang ni Aspen. Nagtatrabaho siya sa isang catering services din noon na sister company ng bar kung saan nakilala niya si Aspen.

"You look beautiful," he whispered to her.

The dress hugged her curves perfectly. It was sleeveless with a very low back, showing so much skin.

Aspen quickly parked in the driveway in front of huge double doors at pagkatapos ay bumaba at inalalayan siya pababa. She was wearing a beautiful midnight blue gown with sequins and Swarovski crystals at the hem. She felt like a real fairy this time.

Inabot ni Aspen ang susi ng kotse nila sa isang personal valet at pagkatapos ay inalalayan siya papasok. The main hall was well-lighted pero lahat ng mga tao ay nasa labas, sa may pool area kung saan naka-set up ang isang mahabang table.

Only close family and friends were invited tonight.

Pagpasok na pagpasok nila sa pool area ay nadatnan nila ang mga singkwenta katao kabilang na sina Miguel at Gio na naroon din.

Both were shocked to see Katrina with Aspen.

"Happy birthday again, bro," bati ng dalawa. But they obviously look a bit uneasy seeing Katrina beside him.

"Thanks," tipid na sagot ni Aspen. "Where's dad and mom?"

"Hindi pa sila bumababa. Probably waiting for your arrival," Gio said. "My family is here as well. Dahlia is here," makahulugan na wika ni Gio.

Miguel eyed Aspen for a response.

"Take it easy, guys. This is my party. I want Katrina to be here with me."

Katrina just smiled at them both kahit na pakiramdam niya ay hindi siya talaga dapat nasa party na iyon.

"Don't worry, Katie. Ako ang bahala sa'yo," Miguel said and winked at her. "We can just pretend like we came together."

"I have to go find my parents. Iiwan ko muna sa inyo si Katrina," Aspen said and left.

"That's our seat right there. Tara," anyaya ni Miguel and guided Katrina on the long table. Gio quickly followed pero palingalinga ito, looking for her sister.

*****

Aspen was gone for a good twenty minutes. Halos lahat ng guest ay nakaupo na ngayon. The host started talking in front of everyone, thanking everyone for making time for the occasion. Katrina still kept looking around for Aspen.

All the garden and pool lights were turned on, bringing more glamour to the night. This is the life Aspen was used to, Katrina slowly realized.

Expensive food was laid out on the table with expensive table settings. Nasa paligid niya sina Gio at Miguel who all look so comfortable here but she felt so out of place.

They were really worlds apart. Aspen and her.

"Without further ado," panimula ng host. "Let me call on Mr. and Mrs. Atticus and Celine Alcaraz."

Katrina saw Aspen's parents. They got out from the house and in front of all the guests, looking so dazzling like a Hollywood couple. Bagay na bagay ang mga ito para sa isa't isa. Aspen's father looks almost like him while his mother still looks really young.

Aspen's father just quickly thanked everyone for coming. Kilala nito halos lahat ng nasa table - family, family friends, and board members of their company.

"Wala na akong mahihiling pa sa araw na ito kung hindi... magkaroon ng apo," pagbibiro ni Atticus in front of everyone. "As such, I would like to take this opportunity to announce a very important undertaking. My son has been gone for a while now to pursue his studies abroad. He has gotten back with more knowledge for the company at nakita ko ang potensyal niya in the short time that he's been back in the Philippines. But more than going back home for the company, he also went back to pursue his childhood sweetheart."

At halos lahat ng mga bisita ay nag-react sa sinabing ito ni Atticus. Everyone was smiling and beaming with joy.

Except Katrina. Her heart started beating faster. Kinakabahan siya sa susunod na mga mangyayari. And then, she felt Miguel's hand on hers.

"My son is now engaged to the wonderful Ms. Dahlia Tantoco. Let's please both give them a hand." At biglang lumabas din sa mansion into the pool area ang dalawa - Dahlia and Aspen smiling at everyone with their hands together.

Everyone shouted with joy while applauding. It was like her heart was being ripped into pieces pero masayang masayang nanonood ang lahat.

She quickly wiped away the tears on her eyes. Umasa siya. Oo, umasa siya na may gagawin si Aspen after last night. She thought it meant something to him.

She stood up at dali-daling umalis.

"Katrina," Miguel and Gio called out from behind her.

But she kept walking. Dumaan siya sa garden paikot ng bahay para makalabas muli sa harapan ng mansion. Miguel quickly caught up on her at hinila siya sa kamay.

"Bitawan mo ko!"

"Katrina, I know what you're feeling."

"Hindi mo alam ang nararamdaman ko!" she shouted back at Miguel.

"Believe me. I do. But Aspen wants you here. That must mean something. Just wait for his explanation," pagmamakaawa nito para sa kaibigan. "It's his celebration."

Umiling siya. "I've had enough. Sinabi ko na sa kanya na hindi ako pupunta pero pinilit niya ako ... para lang pala manood ng announcement ng engagement niya."

"You're pregnant. You can't just leave ng wala siya."

"I'm going. Kaya bitawan mo na ako!"

"Okay, fine! Ipapahatid kita sa driver ko. Just stay put. Tatawagin ko lang siya ng mabilis."

***
A/N: Been so sipag to update lately. Hehehehe!!! Don't forget to vote and comment para mas ganahan ako mag update palagi. Stay tuned!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

164K 3.8K 48
Muntik ng mapasigaw si Ayesha ng may mabangga siya, medyo madilim sa gawing iyon at hindi niya maaninag kung sino iyon. Nagulat siya ng pumulupot ang...
69.4K 442 7
[R18] The more you hate the more you love... 😉 Live. Laugh. Enjoy. But... You... Should... Hold your breath and... Hold your tears... ❤
1.8M 54.3K 34
Broke and unemployed Jade Chimera hits the jackpot when she finds out her dead uncle left his mansion to her. One problem: her uncle's stepson, Kenji...