Hostage | Vᛕooᛕ

By Neko_ssi

Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... ... More

Hostage
ᗰEᗰOᖇIEᔕ
ᖴᗩᑎᑕIᖴᑌᒪ
ᑌTOᑭIᗩᑎ
ᖇᑌE
IᑎTᖇIGᑌE
ᒪᗩᗰEᑎT
E᙭ᑕᑌᒪT
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑕᗩᒪ
ᗩᗰOᑌᖇ
ᗪOTIᑎG
ᔕᑎOG
ᗩᖇᗪEᑎT
ᑕᒪIEᑎTEᒪE
OᑎEIᖇOᔕ
OᔕTEᑎᔕIᗷᒪE
ᗩGITᗩTIOᑎ
ᑕOGᑎIᘔE
E᙭TᖇIᑕᗩTE
ᘔEᗩᒪ
ᗩᗷᑎEGᗩTE
ᑭᒪᗩᑕᗩTIᑎG
TIᗪIᑎGᔕ
ᗩᐯOᗯEᗪ
ᗪIᐯᑌᒪGE
ᑎOᑎᑭᒪᑌᔕ
ᗪOᖇKᔕ
ᖇEᗩᗯᗩKEᑎEᗪ
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE
Bonus -
New story: Completed
Other stories to try

ᑕOᐯETOᑌᔕ

1.9K 113 36
By Neko_ssi

[NEXT DAY ]

"Ba..by?"

Taehyung gasped upon hearing the soft voice.

He quickly turned his gaze towards the ravenette, from the tie he was holding in his grasp.

Currently they were trying outfits, comparing what will look most gorgeous on him. Even though Taehyung says that he is most gorgeous and Beautiful, handsome, Pretty, Lovely, sexy and ho-

"Taehyung..." Jungkook snapped Taehyung from his thoughts.

Taehyung blinked and focused on Jungkook's face. "Hm? Yeah?"

Jungkook sighed. "Taehyung you have been staring at me for five minutes.. Am I looking that bad that you are not even-"

Taehyung face softened "Kookie.. I was admiring you.."

Jungkook tries not to bit on his bottom lip "Wha-at?"

Taehyung smiled and went over to Jungkook. "You look so pretty in this suit."

Jungkook's face flushes in a crimson shade "But umm" even so he's still perplexed.

'Why is he so over showing off me.. like seriously I have to go there?'

Taehyung gently tilt his head as jungkook stops his words, but realises he seemed to dwell on his inner thoughts, and it wasn't something good cause the instant frown settled on his forehead- "but what..?" He mumbled and leaned forward to place a chaste kiss on Jungkook's lip.

And Jungkook melted...

Even his eyes tried hard not to shut itself or look away from the adorning gaze with which he was being hit by and his lips part itself, still feeling the warmth ghosting on his skin.

"But I think I'm not.. like it's not made for me.."

Taehyung sends off a frown, wondering why the younger thinks so "um you mean you are not comfortable?"

Jungkook shook his head and mumbles gingerly- "no.. I mean Taebear, this is the first outfit I have tried and there's more..."

Tae looked back at the other outfits and again looked at Jungkook amd gave a wide grin. "Oh, yeah you are very righ, doll."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, an antic to cover up the blush which seemed to permanently house on his cheeks...

"But Tae" he eyes the elder.

Taehyung humme, noticing he looked hesitant in speaking.

"Do I have to go? I mean I trust you but.."
And his eyes closed upon feeling arms wrapping itself around his built and his face leans over Taehyung's shoulder,

"Doll..I know you are scared and I'll try my best not to make you afraid alright.."

Hands reaching up to hug Taehyung back.
Jungkook mumbles. "I know Tae.. you are already.." he breathed out and pulled back.. "We have to try others too?"

Taehyung blinked at the sudden change of discussion and nodded dumbly and then realised when Jungkook meant.  "uh huh."
He walked up to a shopping back taking out a black shirt and a red tie. "Let's try this one?" He smiled widely.

Jungkook rolled his eyes but his heart skipped a beat seeing Taehyung's boxy smile.

After trying two more outfits Jungkook came out and stood in the door frame.

Taehyung's eyes widened.

Jungkook stood against the wall with a positive but a little shy demeanour upon seeing the blonde male had his pupils dilated and visually flabbergasted...

"You're...looking so hot.."

Jungkook shyly adds "So this is it?" With a little flutter if hearts to know he had an impact oonthe blonde, but he stills when Taehyung quickly shakes his head 

"Nah.. ofcourse not"

Jungkook furrowed his eyes in confusion. "Why? But you said I look h-hot? Then why not?"

Taehyung brushes his neck and without any other thoughts mumbled. "Exactly! That's why"

Jungkook blinked. "what?"

"You're like you are looking so hot and so sexy.." he adds a little chuckle to notice how red Jungkook's ear is getting. 

Taehyung eyed Jungkook up and down with a tint of lust in his eyes and for which Jungkook blushed as he swiped his hair backwards.

 "so..?" He uttered...

Taehyung hums and Jungkook doesnt kniw if it was his imagination or really for real Taehyung's voice down deeper than usual and more like a whisepr. 

"So look I said you look hot but I'm possessive and selfish.."

Jungkook eventually shifts his eyes on Taehyung's hands instead, not able to bare the deep eye contact "okay..? So?"

Taehyung played a smile "So I would like to keep this hot Jungkookie to myself."

Jungkook realized, his chest felt a little tight at his words "ohh" he was all red. "Um so I gotta change again?"

Taehyung nodded with a smile dripping off his face. "Sorry"

Jungkook shakes his head.. "Mhm its fine" before trailing back in the room. 

After trying every outfits both of them crashed on the sofa..

Jungkook exhales deeply, "Oh goodness, thanks to you I feel I'm going for a date tomorrow." what he wished to whisper, accidenlty he blurts out without any prior thought and only realised when he doesn't receive any sort of response.

'Date..?' Jungkook looked at Taehyung, who had his head back on the couch and  his eyes were close.

'I shouldn't have said that.'  he wondered internally.

Jungkook also leaned his head back on the head rest and closed his eyes with the lips turning downside. 

"Koo" Taehyung said without opening his eyes...

And as a response Jungkook let out a soft hum.

"Do you-" a pause before he heard the elder speaking, "-really want to be with me?"

Jungkook opened his eyes and furrowed his eyes at Taehyung. "What-what you mean?" As well as straightening his posture.

"Like..I sti-" Taehyung started but got interrupted by Jungkook.  

"You are still confused if you like me or not?" Jungkook blinked and his hands reached over to hold againt the hem of Taehyung's sleeve "You don't love me?" 

"Wait, what? No.. of course I love you Jungkook'' Taehyung speaks up, a little hastily which wasn't intended but oh well, the blonde drifted towards the ravenette and reached out his hand to pull him neat and embrace.

Jungkook groans internally, him and his stupid assumptions.  "Oh..sorry then for interrupting"

"Aha It's fine...don't overthink right.. I do love you" Taehyung flashed a smile, lifting his bread cheeks.

"What you were saying then?" Jungkook tilts his head.

Taehyung hums, "I just wanted to let you know that I can't be with you during they take you to...the base"

Jungkook frowned. 'He will not even be there...' he leaned his head in Taehyung's lap. "It's fine. I trust you I-I'll be fine"

Taehyung let his hand get submerged in Jungkook's soft raven hair and whispers after a short moment.  "get up for a sec, kook"

Jungkook pushed himself up with a nod and watched him confusingly when Taehyung went inside his bedroom.

He sighs and looks at his lap. 

'But I'll be fine only when I'm with you' shrugging the thoughts, he looked back at the direction he hears something.  

"Tae?" 

"Yeah coming.." His voice echoed from the bedroom and soon came out with two pillows and a blanket. 

Jungkook raised his eyebrowsat him. "why that?" And pointed at those.

Taehyung looked at the things in his hands then again at Jungkook and his hair bounced like it's a shampoo advertisement.

He didn't reply, instead he positioned the pillows and sat comfortably.  

"Sit.." 

Taehyung said, pointing at his lap.

Jungkook blushed badly at how direct the blonde was.

But he wasn't in the place to deny, nor he actually wanted to, so Jungkook crawled a bit and settled himself on Taehyung's lap. 

"Uhuh not like this.." He pulled Jungkook close by his waist and turned him gently by his legs so that Jungkook was sitting sideways way in his lap.

"Eh..oh I l-like this.." Jungkook admitted, and placed his hands over Taehyung's neck. 

"I'm glad, sweetie" Taehyung smiled and pulled the blanket and cover themselves, while Jungkook snuggled to show affection at his words. 

"But will it be fine to sleep here? I mean you will get uncomfortable." Jungkook asked, peeking up. 

 "Honestly it's fine, we'll be fine..." he lwt his lips quirk in a smile.

Jungkook leaned in his chest and closed his eyes after giving a small quick peck on Taehyung's cheekbone.

But even if they are silent, Jungkook's brain isn't and how Taehyung's was holding him was giving him a reality check.  "Tae... it's not even fifteen hours I'll be away from you..I'm a little afraid." 

He was, he really tried to maintain himself, If it was a fate then even not Taehyung but some one else would have kidnapper him. Maybe then he weren't be sitting so comfortably and getting showered with affection? 

But again it was for Taehyung why he was here, and again the way everything just changed and now he's here in the man's arm who Jungkook could have only dream of and thought as hopelessness. 

Taehyung words pull him away and keep him at bay for now,  "Babe, please don't say it like that. You will be okay alright.." and rests his face iver Jungkook's head. 

"you think?" Came out a hesitant whisper. 

Taehyung smiled, cupping the latter's nape, "I'm sure. Trust me right"

Jungkook mumbles, "I do.."

"Kook.." but it was Taehyung who sounded hesitant. 

 "hm?" Jungkook hums in a response. 

"you are nervous aren't you?"

Jungkook opens his eyes to gaze at the wall and breathes,"I guess.. I am but a little bit."

Tae leaned forward and touched Jungkook's forehead while earning a soft giggle from Jungkook cause his breath tickled on his face. 

"I love you my Baby Bun"

Jungkook blinked and broke into a big smile. 

"I love you too my Winter bear" 

●●●●●●●

"Kookie.."

"Wh-a..."

"Kook?"

"..t?"

Taehyung coudn'teven facepalm as his hands were busy holding the ravenette. "Alright sleep I'll carry you to bed."

Jungkook rasied his lips in a sly smirked in his half sleep state. "Huh.. I to..ld ya tha-t you wee be un-uncomfortable.." he rubbed his eyes and instead of getting up he even made himself comfortable in Taehyung's lap and nuzzled deeply.

Taehyung sighed.  "Kook my legs are all numb please..." he smiled at his silliness. 

Jungkook's head rose as he chuckled and slowly opened his eyes. "First kiss me.. then I'll consider" forwarding his lips near the blonde's.

Taehyung's heart beat trouble keeping in sync seeing how adorable the other one was looking in his arms. 

He has to agree from the moment Jungkook came into his life, were the best days he had till then.

Of Course he couldn't disagree with the cute thing in his arms so he freed his hands and placed on the nurse's cheek as he leaned down to capture his lips, it was content, no movement of the lips, the kiss was innocent and they felt like high school sweethearts.

Jungkook smiled between the kiss, he ran his hands through Taehyung's hair locks. 

Taehyung slowly pulled away and looked straight into Jungkook's crystal eyes and the latter did the same.
Taehyung pulled a soft smile right before diving for another sweet kiss.

Jungkook sunconsiously released a whimper as Taehyung pick him up in a bridal style but as he was standing on his feet, he broke the liss amd groaned and fell back on sofa along with Jungkook.

"Mm-ow Tae!"

"Aish.. I can't feel my legs..."

"Eh? I told you not to sleep like this didn't I?"

"Kook.. I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you but.."

"But what?" He pouted. 

"But Er.. I can't walk now-ow" he screamed as Jungkook lightly slapped his thigh. 

"Alright... Lemme carry you?" 

Taehyung widened up and blushed "it's fine it-"

"You don't trust me?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Uhm I do"

"Then-" he stood up "I'll carry you.."

"B-bu-" Taehyung blinked. "What if you're back gets cracked?"

"Ne?"

"O... I don't want my man's back to break just because of me okayy."
Taehyung tried to make an excuse which was of course got ignored by Jungkook.

Jungkook leaned and put his hand on Taehyung's waist and Jungkook gasped "Oh god.. I'm going to carry my crush.."

Tae- "oh really so I still give you crush vibes huh?"

Jungkook laughed. "Personally yes baby.." he winked and Taehyung swore how this guy can go from an adorable sub to a damn top.

Taehyung was soon in the air only supported by Jungkook's arm. 

"Ko-kook I'll fall!" Taehyung giggled.

"No you wo-wait is this the first time someone carried you?" Jungkook asked in an amused manner.

Taehyung shyly nodded as laughed, covering his mouth with his hand.

"Well then my Tae-bear will you  please hold me tightly or else you'll fall for real." Jungkook, who was currently in the ninth cloud asked.

Taehyung obeyed and he threw his hands over Jungkook's neck, smiling goofily. 

He placed him in the bed softly and Taehyung didn't even move his hands from his neck and they slept like that only.

"Oh I need to bring the blankets.."
Jungkook sat up. "It's quite cold today." 

Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook went to another room and Taehyung looked over the window.
It is currently raining.

'I just have to endure till tomorrow only' he sighed.

'I hope nothing goes wrong tomorrow.' He sighed letting himself fall in bed.

"Babbbyyy~" Jungkook came with all the blankets and stuff in his hand.

"Do you want coffee?" Taehyung asked, laughing.

Jungkook stopped in his tracks being confused "what?"

Taehyung shook his head while giggling. "nothing.." and Jungkook melted. 

"How can you be so real Tae?"

"Just like how you are.. I guess?"

"Ah Tae.." He ran and crashed in his body taking him down in bed, he cuddled.

"My baby Jungkook is back.."

Jungkook raised his eyebrow "so what I was until now?"

Taehyung smirked. "Um dadd-"
Jungkook shoved his hands over his lips to interrupt him.

"Tae..please I'm shy.." he hides his face in Taehyung's chest.

"Hey shy.. I'm Taehyung.." he laughed and his whole body shakes "nice to meet you 'shy'.."

"Tae..I'm sleepy.." he whined.

Tae breathed. "Alright lets sleep now"

"Uhhuh good night..."

Instead of replying Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips and pulled him closer.

"Love you.." he mumbled.

"Love you too bub" 

"I love when you call me bub..."

Taehyung smirked. "I'm glad.. well I think I will like when you will call me dadd-" 

Jungkook replayed the same action again and interrupted him to say any further.

"Tae.. really? Do you have that kink?"
He shyly asked but mann he was blushing like hell and he knew he can't hide it and so he didn't even try to.

"Um do I? I don't know.. I think we need to be in that situation to know?"

"Seriously, now you are saying? I was in the mood yesterday only!" Jungkook whined.

"I know bub" he kissed Jungkook's forehead. "I'm sorry for yesterday I'm just waiting fo-"

"It's fine Taehyunggie" he smiled and snuggled with him. "Good night Tae."

"Sweet night koo" and he patted circles in his back.

■■■■■♡■■■■■

A/n- Babyyyy~

The one who got the reference I love youuu

And the one who didn't get it I love 
youuu

In short I love you allll 🥺🥺🥺💜💜💜

Borahae my adorable representatives M.C for youth... take caree💜💫

■■■■■■☆■■■■■■

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.8K 38
What is going to happen when cute innocent jungkook is going to have two boyfriends....who are twins.... Will jungkook accept to be boyfriend with on...
133K 5.4K 42
Jungkook is straight or so he thinks. Taehyung is an openly gay guy and is very proud of it What happens when they become step brothers and have to l...
42.7K 3.7K 38
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
803K 52.5K 27
Fed up by the confessions he always receives, Taehyung, who is straight and never been attracted to men, thought of a way to drive those 'perfect' gi...