flipped

By lilpapialo

you and bakugo met at a young age before your quirks developed. and you developed a childhood crush on him, u... More

PROLOGUE
flustered
bird feeding
nostalgia
future

play date

4 1 0
By lilpapialo

PAST
third person pov- no ones focus

"BAKU, DO YOU wanna come over for a play date?" you ask shyly looking at your fingers.

"my moms making spicy food..she knows you like it"

"right. because you talked about me to her right?" he teased.

"it's fine if you don't want t-"

"i'll go"

you stood there with light blush on your cheeks. your bangs messy on your forehead and your short hair all over the place from play fighting bakugo.

"it's because of free food, not you."

you smiled, "of course" you looked down.

bakugo then suddenly fixed your hair for you. lifting your head up by putting his fingers under your chin and tucking your hair away behind your ears. "i dont think your mom would like it if you went back like that, is all." he said turning away and walking ahead of you.

"bakugo!! wait! you don't even know where my house is!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
126K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...