𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 || 𝖪𝖳...

By hobiely

To be an obedient child, Choi Y/N obey what her overprotective parents instruct her to trapped herself in her... More

; chapter 1
; chapter 2
; chapter 3
; chapter 4
; chapter 5
; chapter 6
; chapter 7
; chapter 8
; chapter 9
; chapter 10
; chapter 11
; chapter 12
; chapter 14
; chapter 15
; chapter 16
; chapter 17
; chapter 18
; chapter 19
; chapter 20
; chapter 21
; chapter 22
; chapter 23
; chapter 24
; chapter 25
; chapter 26
; chapter 27
; chapter 28
; chapter 29
; chapter 30
; chapter 31
; chapter 32
; chapter 33
; chapter 34
; chapter 35
; chapter 36
; chapter 37
; chapter 38
; chapter 39
; chapter 40
; chapter 41
; chapter 42
last chapter ; 43

; chapter 13

224 18 0
By hobiely

+ ° . * ♡ Y/N's POV ♡ * . ° +

"about our secret we've been hiding from you..." My mom stated.

"all of sudden?" I said awkwardly laugh as I sit up.

She sigh and come to sit next to me. "we can't handle of how you keep avoiding us. It surprisingly hurt us, you know" she admitted.

"now you know how it feel to get mistreat by the two of you" I said, crossing my arms.

"okay, we're sorry. Now I'm here to tell you the truth so I can make it up to you" my mom said.

"okay... I'm listen now" I replied, looking at her with full of concerns and questionable.

"we actually owe as much as one hundred thousand dollar to the head of mafia at Seoul 10 years ago..." she briefly explain and confess to me, looking down to her laps to avoiding the contact meanwhile my heart stop beating to hear this unexpected thing.

"t-that much?! And why must the head of mafia? You could ask someone nicer than them" I said, facing her with the unexplained expression on my face. Worry, sad, surprise and all that had consume in my feels.

"cause he's the only one that afford to give us that much for our bills, house rent payment and your school fee money ten years ago. After we settling all the payment, the head of mafia come to find and threaten us for the debt. We couldn't make it to pay all the debt that time so we decide to run away from the town at your first day of school" my mom explain. I see the tear gathering in her eyes with the sorrow look on her face.

"so... That's the reason you trapped me here after moving out...?" I ask with soothing tone after having my voice in high pitch of surprise.

"yes, that's why I keep on saying the people out there was dangerous for you, knowing the head of mafia and his gang will be around. He even threaten us to kidnapped you so you could be their ransom for the debt. That's the reason we hide you here for over 10 years. We couldn't bearing to lose you" she said.

"and... What's the reason that keep you two on fighting?" I ask her again, wanting to know everything. Literally everything they've been hiding from me.

"it's them. They'll never give up to get their debt even it's been 10 years. We panicked that make us got into a fight cause we still got lack of money to pay them since they want a fully pay at once and now, they're around this town to find us" my mom said as her expression began to change in frightening one at the thought of the head of mafia.

"s-so... The one that dad had a call on the other day was the head of mafia...?" I stutter with teary eyes when I reminiscent how terrified my dad looks when he's on the phone with the unknown person even he tried acted casually to that person. I obviously see how scared my dad look in the other day.

"yes... They already targeting us staying in this town... We're sorry for mistreat you... We just so stressed even we have worked so hard to afford the money" my mom finally looked up to me with the tear unstoppable rolled down to her cheeks, seeing those so much pain and burden in her eyes.

I break into tear as I pulled my mom into a tight hug. "i-im so sorry for you... I should've understand you" I said, crying on her shoulder.

"You don't have any reason to accusing yourself. You're very innocent, Y/N. You're nothing to get involved in this miserable thing. You don't deserve to living like this." my mom said, gently hug me back.

I keep on crying on her shoulder full of sadness yet in frightening too. My mom gently break the hug and while wipe my tear away. "why did you cry?" she ask while smiling sweetly at me.

"I was scared that our life was in danger and I'm sad that I couldn't help you" I said, sobbing a lot.

"don't said that, sweetheart. Seeing you keep yourself safe in this house already help us a lot. You're very precious to us and we don't want to lose you" my mom sweetly said with that soothing tone.

"but... Promise me to not fighting again..." I said.

"I'm promise this time" my mom replied.

I sobbed and rested my head on her shoulder until my dad get into my room. "hey, what happen?" My dad ask.

I instantly get up and hug him tightly, make him widened his eyes as he look at his wife in surpirse. "what's wrong?" he confusedly ask.

"she know everything" my mom said, smiling at him.

"she did?" he ask again.

"yes" my mom replied.

My dad look down to see me still hugging him tightly. He gently smile as he hug me back. "Now you know how important you're in our life..."  he said while smoothly stroking my hair.

"I'm sorry... I should have know that earlier..." I mumbling on his chest, sobbing a lot.

"it's okay, sweetheart... It's my fault that we mistreat you... Just remember that I love you, okay?" he said, giving me a kiss on my head.

I nodded my head. "I love you too, dad..." I replied.

Then my mom come toward us with warm smile on her face, join to have a group hug together.

"No matter how worst I've done to you, I still love you, darling..." My dad said to my mom, gently smile at her.

My mom smile even more as she give him a soft peck on his lips. "I love you even more, honey... Let's get through this together" my mom replied.

My dad nodded as he hugged us really tight, staying in this position for a while.

>> next morning <<

I was having a breakfast with my parents. The vibe today was definitely different, more likely to feel the happiness atmosphere even our life right now wasn't that safe after knowing my life was surrounding with rebellious.

"hey, can you pass me the ketchup?" My dad ask.

"sure" and I pass the ketchup to him.

"thank you sweetheart~" my dad sweetly said as he take the salad.

I sweetly smile at him. "you're welcome dad~" I replied, continue eating.

Afterward we having our breakfast together, I get off from the dinner chair. "let me wash your dishes" I said as I pick up all of their dishes after finishing their breakfast.

"you're very nice, sweetheart~" my mom praised me, ruffing my hair.

I shyly giggle. "thank you~" then I heading to the sink to wash all the dishes.

After washing the dishes, I walk toward my mom and dad as they about to leave for work. "stay safe! I love you~" I said, hug them really tight.

"thank you sweetheart~" they kissed my head before leaving for work.

I start to doing my daily routine. Doing the laundry, sweep the floor, sweep the dry leaves at backyard and front yard, cleaning the kitchen and then lastly, waiting for the washing machine done.

I walking to the kitchen to get a drink for me but I startled when I hear someone scream my name from behind me.

"Y/N!!" those familiar voice...

"Fuck Tae! Oh my god!" I turn my body to see him laughing at me.

"You such a scaredy cat, Y/N" Taehyung said, keep on laughing at me.

I scoffed and look up and down to him, he had his school uniform on. "You supposed to go to school, aren't you?" I said.

"I do" he replied.

"and then? Go to school. Your exams is tomorrow" I said as I grab my drink and drink it.

"I need to relaxing my mind before the day of the exams tomorrow. I don't want to stressed out" he said.

"alright. How did you get here by the way?" I ask him.

"as usual, from your bedroom's window but it took a long time for you to return back to your bedroom so I decide to check on you after confirmed your parents isn't around" he explains.

"You know, gladly you're here when my parents isn't around or you would be dead" I said.

"well, if I accidentally meet your parents, I would just ask for proposal for you to them" Taehyung said, flirting with me with those evil smirking.

"stop it, Tae." I chuckling before taking a big sip of mineral water.

"so, did your mom actually know that you're absent today? I just see you fully had your uniform on" i said, crossed my arms after put the bottle dome while look at him with judging look.

"I pretend to go to school in front of her" he awkwardly laugh.

"and you definitely lied her" I said as I take a laundry basket.

"you're right!" Taehyung said.

"such a good boy" I said while shaking my head as I heading to the laundry room.

"oh I thought you already know that I've been a good boy since I was a newborn" he playfully said, coming after me.

I start to putting all the laundry into the basket. "You know what? You should help me out doing this laundry" I said as I walked out to the front yard.

"with pleasure~" Taehyung smiled as he start to help me hanging the laundry right after I put the basket on the ground.

I smile back as I also hanging the laundry. Afterward, we walk back into my house. We reach to the living room and I sit on the couch as Taehyung sit on the floor right between my leg, resting his head on my knee.

I gently smile, knowing what he want. I move my hand and run my fingers thru his long and black wavy hair as I watch the movie.

Taehyung closed his eyes with a soft smile appear on his lips, enjoying my touch on his hair just like how he love it.

"did you have a thought about making a present for me once I got straight A+ for my exams result?" he said, grinning playfully.

And then my mind start to playing to make a huge gift for him but then, a wide smile appear on my lips once I got an idea for Taehyung's gift if he archive to get straight A+.

"of course I do~" I said.

"tell me what is it!" he cheerfully said.

"ops~ I can't tell you. It's surprise~" I said.

"alright then. I can't wait to see what's the present is" he squealing excitedly.

I giggling as we continue watching a movie together while I smoothly playing his hair for almost a hour until Taehyung break the silent. "I'm bored... Wanna talk a walk at the park?" he ask.

At the same time, my mind suddenly remember the head of mafia that tried to kidnapped me to be the ransom for their debt just as my mom told me yesterday. "I... I don't want to..." I said.

Taehyung suddenly look at me in questionable. "why? You're the one wished to go park together with me someday" he said.

"I-I..." My lips was shaking a lot to tell him, the facts that my life with my parents actually surrounded by the threat and the rebel has frightening me a lot. Without my knowledge, my tears unexpectedly gathering in my eyes without any hesitation.

Taehyung expression changed into anxious at how fast my face changed into frightening one especially the tear in my eyes that caught his attention at first. "hey... What's wrong?" he said as he stand up to take a seat next to me.

"My... My mom just told me the real reason why I being trapped in this house for over ten years" I said.

"and what's the reason?" he curiously ask.

"that I actually in danger" I said.

Taehyung frowning his eyebrows confusedly. "how come?" he ask again.

I slowly moved my eyes up to look at him. "My parents owe one hundred thousand dollar to the head of mafia for our bills, house rent payment and my school fee money ten years ago at Seoul 10 years ago..." I explain, stuttering.

"did your parents make it to pay the debt?" he said.

"No. They couldn't afford to pay the debt even they have settling all the payment and bills. We decide to run away since the head of mafia was being impatient and come to search and threaten them for the debt. That's why they keep on saying the people out there was dangerous for me, knowing the head of mafia and his gang will be around. He even threaten us to kidnapped me so they could turn me as the ransom for the debt. That's the reason they hide me here for over 10 years" I said while looking down, sobbing while the tear keep streaming down to my cheeks.

"but you know, gladly that you guys are safe here, nothing to worry about" he said, looking at me in guilty.

"No... We aren't that safe from now on. They'll never give up to get their debt even it's been 10 years. My parents got fight because of that matter. They just panicked that make them got into a fight cause they still got lack of money to pay them since they want a fully pay at once and now, they're around this town to find us. They already targeting us staying in this town... I'm just so scared... If they couldn't get their debt, they will just kidnapped me to turn me as ransom" I said.

I could feel my whole body shaking in fear every second I thought about my miserable life. I thought my life was in loneliness but I'm wrong, it worse than that.

Taehyung were speechless after hearing the real reason why my parents got into a fight and why they trapped me in this house over ten years.

"i-i never thought it could turn out like this. I was speecheless and I couldn't tell you how terrified I feel to hear that, not knowing your real life was that miserable. I'm so sorry for you" Taehyung guilty said.

"it's okay... Having someone hearing this already make me feel better" I smiling but the tear keep on rolling down as the fear was still creeping inside me.

But then, Taehyung suddenly cupped my cheek as he see my eyes sparkling from the gathering tear. "just put a faith on God that none of them could hurt you... Trust me... As long you put a faith on God, you'll be safe..." he said while gently wiping my tear away with his thumb.

I stare deep into his glow and beautiful eyes, slowly nodded my head after letting my last tear rolled down to my cheeks.

"good girl... As long I'm here with you, you're fine" he said in a very soothing way as he gently pulled my head to his chest and hug my head.

I close my eyes and hug his waist as I placed my ear on his heartbeat. Calming myself down by hearing his heart beating next that sound like a music to my ear.

[To be continued... ]

________________________________________

A/N : guys, I'm so sorry for not updating any chapter this month ;-; I was very busy lately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1K 23
JJK X Y/N X KTH [Book 1] "I made my way to the terrace with a euphoric mood just to meet with the darkest surprise of my life. Something that would c...
56.2K 2.1K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...
29.4K 1.9K 18
~~~~~~SLOW UPDATE ~~~~~~ Shin YN A 18 years old girl . sweet and beautiful and pure innocent 😇. she has no what is the world . After her parents Di...
10.7K 419 48
𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 - 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮 , 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 , 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 , & 𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 🔞 Y/n L/n a 25 year old black female has gone...