Kaira - Our Blissful Life ✔️

By the_bogummy

Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... More

Copyright
Our Blissful Life
Character Sketch
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Note( happy one)
18
19
Important
20
21
22
urgent help!
23
24
Epilogue
Important
Falling For Mr. Goenka

7

2.3K 144 17
By the_bogummy

Here is the update...

Hope you enjoy it

Silent readers press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes if any ..

Both families got busy in preparation of the engagement. Kartik and baira used to talk on phone but not that much.

Where as dadi was busy in breaking some beautiful bonds in the family hurting almost everyone.

Today is the engagement and Singhania sadhan is decorated fully like a bride.

Akshara, Naitik, Gayatri and other event management people looked after the decoration.

Naira was in her room staring at her mehendi that she had put for the engagement.

Naira's POV

Aaj engagement mein hai. Never thought that I will ever marry so soon. And that to with Kartik Goenka.

He is sweet,caring,loving too. I just wish aap yahan hote bhai.

I miss you lot...sab aapko bahut miss karte hai. I am sorry...

End of pov

She was in tears remembering her brother...she misses him alot like other family members but she misses him way too much.

She got up wiping her face she went to freshen up as the time for engagement was nearing up. Soon she came out in this outfit👇.

She looked at herself and thought something...she smiled smirking to herself. She was going call someone for held but her pinged with a message.

She smiled looking at Kartik's message. It has become his habit to make her feel comfortable around her.

Naira singhania smiled seeing his attempt to make her smile...she remembered when he had posted his picture on the instagram she commented saying all the best.

She sighed and called for Gayatri so that she could help her. Soon Gayatri made her ready and it was already 6 now and the guest started coming.

Goenka's also will reach soon. Naira was coming down when she noticed Gayatri little off. She was about to ask her when dadi came infront of them and put a kala tika behind Gayu's ear making baira little sad.

"Kisi ki nazar na lage meri Gayu ko"  saying this she pecked her head... Naira looked away not wanting to see her unconditional love towards her sister and hatred towards herself.

Dadi looked at her from head to toe and smiled slightly with a smirk making Naira frown.

"Aaj tujhe pehne pade na dhang ke kapre" listening her Naira rolled her eyes and replied curtly.

"Arey aise kaise...yeh kaha ke dhang ke kapre hai...yaha dekhiye isko dekh ke aapko kuch nahi bolna?" Naira pointed at her waist which was not covered because of the lehenga...and it had 6 inch gap and seeing this dadi glared her as many guest were coming.

"Sambhal ke baat kar...mehman aa chuke hai...sab kya sochenge." Dadi whispered to Naira to which she said with a tight lip smile

"Sabko yaha pata hai shuru kisne kiya hai...toh aap sati savitri na baniye... anyways aapko yeh kapre thik lagte hai lekin main jo casually pehnti hun voh nahi...aapse baat karna hi bekar hai" saying this she left from there leaving dadi sulking over there. Gayatri sighed and looked at the entrance and at that time only Goenka's came.

They welcomed them... Kartik took blessings from Naira's dadi and her parents and greeted Gayatri.

They moved forward and Naira came towards them and bending down she took blessings from Kartik's dadi and his parents and also his chacha chachi. She greeted Shubham who was teasing her for the Instagram comment.

"Arey chaliye baithiye...pandit ji aate hi honge." Naitik said to Goenka's making them sit on the special seat that was arranged.

Kartik and Naira used to stare at each other and sometimes blush as many of the eyes were on them.

They were made to sit on a special seat that was arranged by Naitik for his princess.

Everyone in the function were astonished with the decorations as it was like a fairytale.

Soon Kartik and Naira were asked to make each other wear the engagement rings.

Kartik took the ring from his mother abd turned to Naira who was smiling looking at him.

Kartik extended his hand asking her place her hand on his... Naira was about to give her hand but was stopped by Gayatri.

"No no...jijaji aise nahi...go on ur knees" Gayatri said making others giggle where as Naira's dadi fumed in anger as she thought Gayatri will not support Naira.

"Arey aise kaise....nahi bhai aap ghutno par nahi jaoge..." Shubham replied giving tassion wala look to Gayatri.

"Ohh really...fine toh Naira chal humare sath..." Saying this she held Naira's hand and was about to drag her but Kartik held Naira's hand making them stop and others suppress their giggle.

He knelt infront of her making her feel special and seeing this Shubham teased him.

"Kya bhai...maine socha tha ki aap mard ho...jo ghutno par na jaye kisi ke liye..."

"Kisi aire gaire ke liye nahi ja raha hun Shubham...she is special to me" he replied to him looking deep into Naira's eyes making her blush and others hoot.

He made her wear the ring and pecked her hand after getting up... Naira blushed slightly and taking the ring from Gayatri she made him wear the ring.

"Finally engagement ho gayi!!!" Said Kartik's dadi making others laugh at her tone...

Where as Naira's dadi fumed seeing them but plastered her expression with a fake smile.

Everyone started congratuating Kaira. They all were happy except for Naira's dadi who was standing in the corner.

Shubham came towards Kartik and Naira who was talking with one of their relatives.

"Bhai...bhabhi ek picture banti hai...common" he literally pushed them towards each other making stick like walls.

Kartik held Naira's carefully and Naira stared at him... Shubham told the camera man to take the picture.

They clicked alot of pictures in different poses...they even clicked with their family members.

Some of the relatives came to dadi and said "arey maine toh socha tha sagai Gayatri ki hai...par yahan toh choti ki ho rahi hai....aisa kyun?"

"Kisi ko bahut shauk hai shadi karne ka...isliye ho rahi hai" dadi taunted making a face and the relatives made little disappointed face.

"Arey aise kaise...badi behen bin bihayi hai aur choti ki shadi...yeh toh galat hai..."

Gayatri was going somewhere when she heard them...she gritted her teeths and went towards them and said with a tight smile.

"Woh kya hai na aunty ji...mujhe jaisa ladka chahiye na vaise abhi tak mila nahi aue Naira ki shadi isliye ho rahi hai kyun ki usko uska jeevan sathi mil gaya hai...aur aap log na dusron ke ghar ke mamlon mein ghusna band kijiye" saying this she left from there leaving those guest in shame but u know jitna bhi bolo insaan kabhi nahi sudharata.

"Haaye ram... Gayatri ne kabhi aise baat nahi ki hai...bahut bigad gayi hai aapko poti dekh lena." Saying this she left from there leaving a fuming dadi if Naira's. She looked at Naira who was laughing on Shubham's jokes.

"Tujhe main batati hun...sab chale jaye...dekh lena" saying this she left from there.

How was it?

Tried something new... actually found a app so did a trial.

How is it?

Few words for Kaira.

Few words for dadi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 788 27
the story about kartik and naira they both love each other but seperated by destiny but meet again because of thier family their family wants them...
30.1K 2K 38
it is said that sacrifice is a part of life . it is supposed to be . it's not something to regret . it's something to aspire to !! how will naira's l...
242K 11.1K 65
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
59.1K 4.1K 48
You want to know what is there is story..... 👇👇 Then plz 🙏🏻 peep into know more 🤫😜 Date:- 23 June 2021(And steal ongoing) Thanks @disha_mishra...