Supposed To Be

By elenasglow

"You are supposed to be the ONE person that I need or want to come to whenever I need help, I'm feeling all t... More

Prologue

29 0 0
By elenasglow

"This..this is supposed to be the part where you take me into your arms and say everything's going to be okay. This is part where you say we'll get through this and we do. This is the part where you let me cry and relieve all these emotions I'm feeling then you make me feel better by just being here. But this...what you're doing right now, this whole "I'm an adult and I don't take shit from anyone!" act isn't doing so well for you.

They say you're supposed to know and feel when you're someones' safe haven. Have you felt that with me? I only ask because I'm not feeling anything with you."

• • •

INTRODUCING THE CHARACTERS

Lily Collins as Arya Sanders

John Mulaney as Grayson Keels

William Jackson Harper as Darren Holmes

Naomi Scott as Harlow Maisley

Dan Stevens as Connor Michaels

Amandla Stenberg as Eliana Holmes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.1M 70.1K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
1.6M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
449K 26.4K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...