for the holidays | rini au

By livrodrigos

nini salazar-roberts, fed up with her moms' disapproval of her always being single during the holidays, turns... More

about •
notes & playlist •
characters •
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
on hold

four

1.1K 34 22
By livrodrigos

nini throws her phone to the side and falls back into her pillows with a groan. just as she was about to close her eyes, she hears a knock on her door. deciding to ignore it in hopes that they'll go away, she turns on her side, facing away from the door.

she hears her door open and quickly turns around to see who it was.

"hey, how you feeling?" jane asks, sitting beside nini on her bed. nini opens her eyes and looks at her sister with a tired gaze.

"i'm fine, just a little tired from the trip," she lies. jane gives her a soft glance and rests a hand on her thigh.

"neens, i know you. you're not just tired. what's going on?" jane asks, concern lacing her voice.

nini sighs and pushes herself into a seated position, "i saw ricky."

jane's jaw drops, however she was quick to hide it. "oh! how'd it go?" she asks, trying to cheer nini up with her tone.

"how do you think," nini mumbled, "i havent seen him since everything that happened in high school. and then he moved away before we even got the chance to talk and-"

"nini. breathe," jane interrupts, grabbing her arms and giving them a slight squeeze.

she takes a shaky breath before continuing, "i was a bitch. not that he doesn't deserve it but i took my anger out on him," she says.

"it's ok neens. i know moms have been on your case but this is your first time coming home since you left for school. they just want to be involved in your life, i know it sucks, give them a chance, give ricky a chance," jane says, causing nini to roll he eyes at the last bit.

"i'll make an exception for moms, but there's no way i'm doing it for ricky. i can be civil, less than civil, but i'm not making amends," she replies, slightly angry.

"just don't ruin dinner tomorrow night, please?" she pleads, giving nini a serious look.

"i won't! geez have some faith in me jane," she responds playfully, already forgetting about the nights events. as jane got up to leave nini calls, "i love you janey."

jane smiles and blows her a kiss, walking out of her room.

nini lays back down on her back and reaches over to turn off her lamp. she closes her eyes and allows herself to fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 8.2K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
223K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
244K 7.8K 173
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...