Love Me Till The End (Fred We...

By weasleylover2004

"I would never leave you. I will love you till the end." On hold๐Ÿงก Contains language,sexual references, drama... More

Hello! A small backstory and A/N
Chapter 1: First Half day of 4th year.
Chapter 2: Triward Tournament announcement
Chapter 3: Freds Horrible Day- Meeting Cedric Diggory
Chapter 4: Task one- Dragons
Chapter 5: The Yule ball stress
Chapter 6: The Second Task
Chapter 7: Two dates
Chapter 8:The Third Task๏ฟผ
Chaoter 9: The First Day of Summer part 1.
Chapter 10: First day of Summer pt.2 *smut*
Chapter 11:The Beach at night. *Smut*
Chapter 12: The long day. Smut
Chapter 13: Mother-daughter time.
Chapter 14:Fred *smut*
Chapter 15: The Order
Chapter 16: Hogwarts
Chapter 18: "Voldemort is on the move."
Chapter 19: Dumbledores Army
Chapter 20: First Day Of Practice
Chapter 21: Y/N
Chapter 22: Attacked
Chapter 23:Holiday break Day 1
Chapter 24: Return to Hogwarts *smut*
Chapter 25: Tragedy *includes smut*
Chapter 26: Summer and Grief
Chapter 27;The twins plans.
Chapter 28: The love potion*SMUT*
Chapter 29: Starting the shop.
Chapter 30: A summer day
Chapter 31: Day 2 *SMUT*
Chapter 32: Opening Day.
Chapter 33: Luke
Chapter 34: Sixth Year.
Chapter 35: Quidditch
Chapter 36; Quidditch and Trouble*Smut*
Chapter 37: Slughorns Party
Chapter 38: Flashbacks
Chapter 39: The Burrow
Chapter 40: Ron
Chapter 41: His Last Day
Chapter 42:His Last Day Part 2.
Chapter 43: Bill and Fleur
Chapter 44: Weasley Wizarding Wheezes *Smut*
Chapter 45: Summers ending/Harry *Smut*
Chapter 46:Wedding
Chapter 47: Changes
Chapter 48: Are They Secrets?
Chapter 49: Its the Day.
Chapter 50: Its the Day pt.2
Chapter 51: Our Three Years
Chapter 52: The Day With George
Chapter 53: The Trip
Chapter54: Disney
Chapter 55: Long Day
Chapter 56: Happy Together
Chapter 57: "Fiance." *SMUT*
Choices (Not a chapter)
Chapter 58: Home
Chapter 59: Our Own little family.
Chapter 60: Back to work
Chapter 61: Offical
Chapter 62: The Dress
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64: Married
Chapter 65: Honeymoon day 1
Chapter 67: Continuing
Chapter 68: Gender Reveal
Chapter 69: Work
Chapter 70: Self-Care
Chapter 71: Fill in
Chapter 74: Gideon Weasley
Chapter 75: Welcome Home
Chapter 76: Finding our forever home
A/N:Help with house
Chapter 78: Starting the move
Chapter 79:Dad
Chapter 80: Survival
Chapter 81: Much needed
Chapter 82:Draco?
Goodbye โค๏ธ

Chapter 17: First Day Of Fifth Year.

873 22 50
By weasleylover2004

*Contains some sexual scenes in the middle*

Your POV:

The next morning I was getting dressed to head down to class after breakfast. I put my uniform on, tied my tie and threw my robe on. As I opened my door, Fred was standing there.

"Oh well good morning Freddie. What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well if it's okay with you i'm here to walk my girlfriend to class." He responds.

"Aw alright then let's get going." I say reaching up to kiss him.

He kisses back and we head to class. We walk into DADA and once again his seat is to my left. He sits with George and I sit with Hermione. Everyone is playing around and laughing. Some have a paper origami bird in the air laughing. Until it burns to shreds.

"Good morning children." I hear from behind me. We turn around and see Umbridge.

"Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations. O...W...L's. More commonly known as OWLs. Study hard and you will be rewarded. Fail to do so and the consequences may be severe." She says walking to the front of the room.

When she gets there her wand points to a stack of books and they make their way to us students. As she begins talking.

"Your previous instruction in this subject has been disturbingly uneven.
You'll be pleased to know that from now on you'll be following a carefully structured Ministry approved book of defensive magic." She continues.

Me and Fred look at each other. This is going to be a long year. Then Hermione raises her hand.

"Yes?"

Then Hermione starts talking , "Theres nothing in here about using defensive spells."

"Using spells? Well I can't imagine why you would need spells in my classroom." Umbridge answers.

" Were not going to be using magic?" Ron chimes in.

"You'll be learning about defensive spells in a secure, risk free way." She replies.

"What use is that if we're just going to be attacked. It won't be risk free." Harry joins in.

Fred whispers across the small walk way between us, "This is not going to end well."

"Students will raise their hand to speak in my class. It is the view of the ministry that a theoretical knowledge will be sufficient to get you through your examinations. Which after all is what school is all about."Umbridge says.

Then Harry chimes in going against Umbridge and starting something that's not going to end good. I look over to Hermione and she looks worried.

"It's ok Mione. The worse thing that could happen for him talking is detention." I whisper.

"I know Y/N but I don't like Umbridge something is up with her." She whispers back.

We go quiet again and keep listening to what's happening. Suddenly Harry says "Lord Voldemort" and it goes entirely quiet. I knew then this was taking a turn. After a while Umbridge starts talking.

"You have been told that a certain dark wizard is at large once again. This is a lie."

Then Harry blurts out, " It's not a lie.I saw him. I fought him."

"Detention Mr.Potter."

"So according to you Cedric Diggory dropped dead on his own accord."

"Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident."

"ITS MURDER! VOLDERMORT MURDERED HIM. YOU MUST KNOW THAT." Harry starts to shout.

"ENOUGH. See me later Mr.Potter my office." Umbridge says.

After classes everyone is in the Gryffindor common room.Except Harry he went to her office. Me and the twins were giving kids things like puking pastilles and fever fudge. The kids have seemed to enjoy it.

After a while me and Fred head up to his room.

"I've missed you all day princess. The only class we have together is DADA and lunch but it's not that long." He says.

"I've missed you too Freddie. I have wanted to do this all day." I say pulling him into a kiss.

He pulls me over his lap where i'm straddling him. We don't break the kiss for a while. I start to grind my hips and he groans.

"Don't do that princess dinner is soon. Unless you want to miss it." He growls in my ear.

"No but we can make this quick." I say still grinding my hips.

His hips buck into me. Making me moan.

"That's it." He says flipping us over to where he is on top.

"Since you want to be a little tease. I'll. tease you." He says with that look in his eyes.

"Fre-Freddie no. I-i'm sorry." I try to blurt out.

But as I try to say something he smashes his lips into mine. My hips buck into his causing me to moan and him to groan.

"I'm not locking the door or using a spell so be a good girl and stay quiet. Maybe if you behave i'll fuck you." He whispers into my ear.

"Okay Freddie." I respond.

He pulls my pants down and starts rubbing me through my underwear. The thought of being caught just turns me on my more. I moan slightly as he pulls them down.

"Shh princess." He says.

He inserts a finger in me and starts the pace faster than usual. I bite my lip trying to contain any noise but he inserts another. Causing me to arch my back and moan.

"Freddie p-please dont s-stop."

"Be quiet princess. What did I say. You know I seen some of the guys in the hallways looking at you. I kept my cool but now that i'm already doing this
i can show you who you belong to."

"I know Freddie. I belong to you nobody else. Only you." I say begging for a release.

"Good girl but you don't get to release." He says pulling his fingers out.

"Damnit Freddie." I moan.

"Watch the language princess." He says as he reconnects his mouth to my clit and inserts his fingers again.

"Shitt." I moan out and he chuckles against me. I hate how I just completely melt under him.

I was getting close my back started arching. "Freddie please don't stop.Pleaseee." I beg. But he stops and pulls his fingers out again.

"Told you princess be a tease and you get teased."

He then starts completely eating me out.

"Fuccck." I screamed arching my back.

After awhile I was getting close again and he inserts two fingers. It was getting to the point where it hurt.

"Please Freddie. Please let me cum. I've been good. Please it hurts." I say as tears are threatening to run down my face.

He picks his head up and moves his fingers faster.

"Fine since you have been good you can cum."

As soon as he said that I released on his fingers arching my back and a moaning mess. When he got up the door opened.

"Bloody Hell Freddie." George exclaims.

"George leave." He says.

George covers his eyes and says," I just came up here to tell you it's dinner time and that I could hear her as I was coming up the stairs." Then he leaves.

"Wow princess. I really do have that much of an effect on you." Fred says.

"Of course Freddie." I say putting my clothes on.

We head down to the dining hall and I sit in my spot while Fred goes to his.

"Do you ever stop eating?" Hermione asked Ron because he was stuffing his face with food.

"What? I'm hungry." He replies.

"You always are Ron." I chime in.

Harry walks up awkwardly and asks if he could join us. He sits after we say yes.I look down to see his hand.

"Harry what's wrong with your hand?!" I ask.

"Oh um- it's nothing." He says covering it up.

"Umbridge made him write something on his hand with a special quill." Hermione says.

"Ouc-." I try to say but I was interrupted.

It was McGonagall and Umbridge going at it. We all walk out of
the dining hall.

"Excuse me, professor but what exactly are you insinuating." Umbridge asks.

"I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices." McGonagall fires back.

"So silly of me, but it sounds like you're questioning my authority in my own classroom Menerva."

"Not at all, Dolores, merely your medieval methods."

"I-i'm sorry, dear. But to question my practices is to questionable Ministry. and by extension the minister himself. I am a tolerant woman,but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty."

"Disloyalty." McGonagall says stepping down a step.

" Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius will want to take immediate action." Umbridge says.

We all got back to dinner and at the time heard that Umbridge is now the post of Hogwarts high inquisitor.

Later that night it was time for bed. I decided to sleep in Fred's room because I felt safer. We layed in his bed cuddled up face to face.

"Freddie. How do you think she will be this year?" I ask.

"It's not going to be pretty love. But as long as you have me everything will be fine."

"Freddie. Can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Of course."

"You'd never leave me right? You love me?" I ask.

"Princess look at me. I would never leave you. I will love you till the end." He says kissing me.

I kiss back getting emotional.

"Love don't cry everything will be okay." He says pulling me closer to where my head is on his chest.

I fall asleep but as my eyes close, I hear him whisper, "Forever and Always."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you all enjoyed❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160 7 7
Fred Weasley x Reader. Takes place after the battle of Hogwarts after [Y/N] gets hurt, Fred questions everything about his love with [Y/N]. Can thei...
164 2 3
oneshots of Harry Potter characters, from fluff to smut. I will be taking requests if anyone has any
1K 44 14
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ? ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...
392K 9.1K 26
Fred Weasley x reader Book 1 {UNDER EDITING} WARNINGS: โ—CUSSING โ—GRINGEY WRITING โ—ENGLISH ISNT MY FIRST LANGUAGE โ—NO SMUT