TharnType: 7 years of love ON...

By elizarock1311

Type is now a physical therapist and Tharn a music producer. They've been in love for seven years and face th... More

Episode 1: Only think of me
Episode 2: The way you look tonight
Episode 3: A taste of you
Episode 4: Just making sure
Episode 7: Shall we do something?
Bonus Episode 3: Temporary Bliss
Episode 11: Let me be gentle with you
Bonus Episode 11: Service
Episode 12: Forever
Special Episode 13 Part I: Over the moon
Special Episode 13 Part II: Focus on me
Special Episode 13 Part III: Through the lens
Epilogue

Episode 6: Soft as petals

14.8K 178 30
By elizarock1311

18+ ONLY! Read at your own risk! Young ones, please look over your shoulder. 

Tharn looked at Type's retreating figure with hunger. He tapped the rose against his lips in thought. Type had teased him. And now he wanted more.

He felt frustrated. They fought day after day and when they weren't, they were working. They never had time for each other and for Tharn it was getting harder every day. At his most insane moments, he fantasized about Type waiting at home for him, making dinner and letting his body be desert. Instead, he was always met with a dark house and a worn out Type.

Tharn grinned down at his rose. Well, I'll just have to take the initiative. If Type is going to collapse from exhaustion, it'd better be on top of me.

Type exited the bathroom and walked towards the bed. His head was down as he rubbed his wet hair with the towel. When his knees hit the edge of the bed he finally looked at Tharn.

His shocked expression quickly gave way to a smile and then he threw his head back with a laugh. "What the hell are you doing?" he asked after he finished laughing.

Tharn waggled his eyebrows with the rose between his teeth. He was lying down on his side, half naked and by the tent in his boxers, ready to go. "I'm seducing you," he said after taking ahold of the rose.

Type rolled his eyes. "Tharn, I'm tired as hell. Move over. I'm going to sleep." Type shook his head and laughed again. When is this crazy man going to get tired of me? But in his heart he really wished Tharn would be like this forever. Who didn't like to be loved?

Tharn pouted and pulled Type onto the bed. "Don't worry. I'll do all the work."

Type looked up at him unconvinced, but his eyes travelled down his naked chest to the erect cock pressed tightly against his hip.

Tharn smiled gently down at him. "I'll give you a massage," he said to sweeten the deal.

Type's smiled widely. "Deal."

As Tharn leaned down to kiss him, Type flipped over and took off his shirt and shorts, ignoring him. It wasn't often he was pampered like this. He had to take advantage while he could. Plus, he wanted to make it up to Tharn. He would never be able to give him the words he wanted or at least he wasn't able to right now. Ai Tharn, just let me say the words with my body.

Tharn didn't waste any time. He straddled Type's body and reached for the oil on the nightstand. He poured some on his hand and the scent of sandalwood hit Type's nose, instantly relaxing him. He felt Tharn kiss his nape and then trail kisses across his shoulders. Small, gentle kisses that made a lot of his tension melt away.

Tharn's oily hands touched his shoulders and then began to kneed and rub at his flesh. His hands and fingers pressed firmly on his back, his sides and down to his hips and then back up his spine to his shoulders. The light from the lamp played on Type's tan skin, making it glow enticingly.

Type moaned with the sensations. Not only the massage, but Tharn's hard cock pressing against his ass and grinding back and forth with his movements.

"Does it feel good?" Tharn whispered next to his ears. Type shivered as he felt Tharn's breath on his body, making him heat up.

"Hmmm," he murmured. He turned his head to look at the rose that laid abandoned next to Tharn's thighs. He reached for it, but Tharn stopped him. Type looked back at him and the look in his eyes made his breath catch in his throat. He was staring at pure fire. Tharn's eyes were pure flames staring back at him and once again Type marveled at what a lucky son of a bitch he was.

"Ai Type," Tharn said weakly as Type's eyes mirrored his own. A fever was consuming their bodies, but Tharn wanted it to take longer. He wanted to love Type. To comfort him and reassure him that they would always be together.

Type flipped over on his back and stared as Tharn grabbed the rose and laid it gently on his forehead. The rose gently traced the lines of his face, the bridge of his nose, the shape of his mouth. Tharn's dark chocolate eyes watched Type's face with reverence. He seemed like he was under a spell. Mesmerized by the contrast of Type's skin against the red rose.

Every inch of Type's skin fascinated him and made him want to touch. He leaned down to brush his lips against Type's, intending to make it a soft kiss, but Type's lips parted and Tharn couldn't resist the invitation. His tongue traced Type's bottom lip gently and then he sucked his upper lip between his lips. He pulled and tugged on it until it was red and swollen. Meanwhile, the rose was pressed gently on Type's sensitive ear, making Type tremble against Tharn's half-naked body.

Type's tongue slipped inside Tharn's mouth and traced his teeth and then gently licked at the roof of his mouth. Tharn sucked gently on his tongue and then his tongue was thrusting in and out of his mouth harshly.

"Hmmm," Type moaned against him. His hands lowered desperately to Tharn's boxers, but Tharn gripped his wrist tightly.

"No, not yet. Slowly...." Tharn didn't let Type protest as he used the rose to trace down his neck and throat. The soft petals caressed Type's Adam's apple as he arched to give Tharn more access. He spread his legs and wrapped them around Tharn, trying to get closer to him. Trying to drive him to distraction and finish this early, but Tharn wouldn't let him. Today, it was his turn to tease Type, to drive him crazy.

Type's fingernails bit into Tharn's hips as Tharn continued tormenting him with his rose. The petals feather light against his nipples and then stomach and finally his cock right over his boxers. Type lifted his hips as he tried to get closer, but he only ended up frustrated.

"Tharnnnn," he whined. He felt like he was going to combust. The rose felt like fire ants scurrying down his spine, leaving only heat behind.

"Don't you like to tease?" Tharn whispered down at him with a smirk. The rose made its way back to Type's nipple. Tharn leaned down as soon as the rose was gone to replace it with his mouth, sucking in the nipple strongly.

"Ahhhhh!" Type roared. He cursed Tharn and himself for buying him that infernal rose. But Tharn wasn't done. His teeth tugged gently and then hard making Type's cock weep pre-cum. "Tharn..." Type moaned as he clutched at him desperately. His legs pushed at Tharn's lower back to get his cock to press against his. Pretty soon, Type was grinding up on Tharn as Tharn showered his other nipple with the same attention.

Just when he thought Tharn had lost it just like him, he felt the rose back on his body. Still intact and still leaving a trail of fire everywhere it touched. He wanted to pull out his cock and stroke himself to completion right there, but he knew Tharn would stop him. Fucking asshole, where the hell do you get your stamina?

Type moaned incessantly as Tharn pushed down his underwear and the rose touched the tip of his cock. His pre-cum wetting the outer petals until they threatened to fall apart. The wet petals made their way down his veiny cock and Tharn's body followed them down.

Tharn took off Type's boxers completely and then his own. Type bit his lower lip as Tharn's engorged cock came into view. The tip was almost purple and the ridge that rubbed his insides so deliciously was in plain view, making his mouth water.

"Fuck..." Type exhaled as Tharn began tonguing his balls. The rose was pressed against the tip of his cock and the stem pressed against his constricting stomach. Tharn sucked in one of his testicles and then the other, the sounds loud in their dim room. There was a roaring in Type's ear as he hyper focused on the rose and how it was teasing him. He felt like one of Tharn's instruments. His body thrumming and pulsing to Tharn's beat like it didn't even below to him.

Type's fingers buried into Tharn's hair and gripped tightly, trying to get control as he ground up against his wet mouth. Tharn's tongue teased and played. It licked up his shaft and then stopped before the sensitive head and traveled back down, stimulating Type until he couldn't take it anymore.

"Tharnnn...ah...ah...please...." Type moaned. He couldn't catch his breath and his body was coiled tightly even as the rose teased his cock.

Tharn smiled against his saliva-slicked cock. He pressed the rose down toward his balls and then his lips were wrapped around the tip. He sucked in strongly until his cheeks were hallowed and Type exploded. He gripped Tharn's head tightly as he poured cum down his throat. Tharn swallowed with a moan, his eyes closed and his tongue stroking Type's cock inside his mouth.

Type's legs shook as he came and came, but Tharn wasn't done. His tongue kept licking at the sensitive head and then Type felt the rose at his entrance. "Tharn...what are you...?" he asked with a dazed expression. His eyes stared as Tharn teased his hole with the flower. Rubbing his entrance and just like before, Tharn followed with his lips. He nibbled at Type's hole and then his tongue was rimming the entrance. Just licking and tracing his skin with his tongue until the heal of Type's feet dug into Tharn's back pressuring him to go inside.

Type's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he felt Tharn's tongue entering his hole. His tongue flicked and hooked inside, dragging at the tissues inside and driving his body back up. Type stroked his cock to hardness as Tharn fucked him with his tongue. In and out, faster and easier each time. The rose once again traveled up his body as if Tharn's hand had a mind of its own.

His hardened and abused nipples were once again teased by the soft wet petals of the rose. Normally, Type hated the smell of his cum, but at this moment he didn't care. The smells were mixing with the sandalwood scent of the oil and Tharn's unique scent and it was becoming an aphrodisiac for Type's senses.

Tharn's teeth grazed Type's entrance and his legs shook involuntarily again, making Tharn know he was close to coming again.

Tharn pulled back and kissed his way back up Type's sweaty body. Their lips meshed together and Tharn bit and sucked on Type's tongue, loving him and telling him without words how he felt. How he worshipped him.

Tharn leaned his forehead against Type's gently. The cum soaked rose petals pressed against Type's lips. "Ai Type, I love you." Tharn said gently. His eyes took in Type's dazed expression, swollen lips and flushed skin and it made him want to swallow him whole.

"I'll never get enough of you. I want to be inside you 24/7. I can't stop thinking about your body all day. I want to hear your moans and taste your skin at all hours of the day."

Type's hand held onto his nape and pulled him in for a kiss. Their lips parted slowly, reluctantly. "I want you, too," Type said hoarsely.

Tharn's look was animalistic and hungry as he pushed Type onto his side and laid behind him. He placed the rose on the nightstand and took up the oil. He poured some on his fingers and then he was pressing them inside Type.

His left arm came around Type's chest to hold him and press him back against his body. Type's butt ground back at him as his fingers thrust in and out. The oil making it an easy glide. "I can't wait to get inside," Tharn rasped.

He pressed three fingers inside and Type's head pressed back onto his shoulder. Tharn leaned down to bite his neck and then his teeth tugged at the skin leaving his mark.

"Tharnnnnn... so good...harder...." Type moaned. His eyes were closed and his hand reached behind him to bury itself in Tharn's silky hair. He couldn't think or even reprimand Tharn for marking him. He didn't care about work or what they would think. He could only think of how to get Tharn's cock inside him. He gripped Tharn's hair tightly as Tharn's long fingers thrust deep and hard, the pleasure pain making his cock weep pre-cum again.

Tharn buried his face in Type's neck, his lips sucking on Type's skin. He reached down and pressed his cock against Type's stretched hole and entered slowly. He fucked him shallowly until Type's fingernails dug into his scalp in warning and then he plunged inside. His pelvic bone met Type's ass and held there as his lips and teeth sucked and tugged as his lover's neck.

"Tharn, move," Type demanded as he ground back against him. Tharn grabbed Type's leg and bent it at the knee toward his waist, opening him up for his thrusts.

Tharn licked Type's ear lobe slowly. "Don't worry, I told you I would do all the work."

Type gasped as Tharn's cock plunged inside hard and fast, barely letting him catch a breath. "Ahh...unghh...Tharn....fuck...." Type moaned mindlessly, his hand dropped to Tharn's hand behind his knee and gripped it tightly, helping Tharn keep him open.

His stomach tightened with each thrust and his spine tingled with each lick and bite from Tharn. Kisses rained down on his face and neck gently even as his hole was wrecked by Tharn's pistoning cock. Tharn wrapped his hand around Type's throat for leverage and held on tightly.

Type clutched Tharn's hand with one hand and his dick with the other, desperate to come. His hips rolled forward and backwards, his back arching every time Tharn's balls slapped against his.

The bed creaked and groaned as Tharn started slamming inside hard. He turned Type's head around by pressing his thumb against his jaw and then his lips were sucking Type's lips. His tongue swept inside and his hand choked Type out harder.

Type tried to breathe, but Tharn's tongue was fucking his mouth and the ridge of his cock was rubbing him inside so fucking amazingly that he was beginning to feel dizzy.

Tharn tugged at his bottom lip, his dark eyes staring down at Type. "Open your eyes."

Type looked up at him and stroked himself harder. Tharn's sexy look was making him tremble in ecstasy. "You like that? Hmmm? You like that?" Tharn asked. His hand was a necklace around Type's throat, choking him and stealing his breath.

"Yes, yessss, yesssss...." Type hissed out a breath and cum sprayed out of his cock in long ropes. Tharn reached down and swept up some of his cum and sucked it into his mouth. He leaned down to kiss Type and Type tried to avoid it, but the grip around his throat held him immobile.

His taste was in his mouth as Tharn's tongue flicked and swirled inside, his hips still pumping hard and fast. "Type...I'm...ahh, ahhh, ahhhh!" Tharn shouted as he came inside Type. His panting breaths fell on Type's swollen lips as their bodies pressed tightly together.

Tharn loosened his grip and caressed Type's throat gently. Type lowered his leg and flipped to his front when Tharn slipped out of him.

"Hmmm," Type moaned as Tharn rained kisses down his oily shoulder and back, their bodies sliding against each other.

"Come on, bath time," Tharn said against his skin.

"Ai Tharn, I'm exhausted. I can't move," Type complained. His lungs had just stopped burning and his body was melting into the bed from how tired he was.

Tharn climbed over Type's body and stood over him. He flipped Type over gently and then hooked his arm behind his knees and lifted him up. Type buried his face in his neck and wrapped his arms around his neck. He was too tired to complain about being carried.

Tharn nuzzled his hair gently. "You can sleep. I'll take care of you." It was at moments like these, when Type was vulnerable and in his arms, that Tharn felt the most possessive and the most afraid of losing him.

Type laid his head on Tharn's strong chest and never said a word, but it was the same for him and it made his heart feel uneasy. He didn't want Tharn to hurt. He didn't want Tharn to leave. Deep inside, he could only plead for Tharn to stay. Ai Tharn, I can only rest in you. You're my life.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 3.9K 52
A THARN TYPE LOVE STORY... . TYPE A YOUNG BOY MEETS TEACHER THARN... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ THEIR RELATIONSHIP EVOLVE BY TIME.. ACCEPTENCE... DENIAL... YOUNG...
217K 11.8K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
114K 7.3K 34
Mew and Gulf meet when they are both rock bottom in life and they become each other's pillar of strength. However, dangerous circumstances await to b...
160K 6.8K 52
An ultimate romance, love, jealousy madness of 2 people who are attracted to each other but hard to accept their feelings...