Old friends?| Guy x reader

By Cutielilly12

Y/n l/n was found by the croods but she felt like She was part of the family but she didn't change her last n... More

About you
1

2

923 22 10
By Cutielilly12

"Eh, that's all right I ate last week." Grug said.

Grug then saw that it was getting dark then Gran screamed.

"Two-Knuckle warning!" She said.

"Come on, Croods and l/n! Go,go,go,go!" Ugga said.

Everyone went in the cave but y/n and Eep was climbing.

"C'mon Darkness brings death. We know this." Grug said.

"The moon is full-bath night." Ugga said.

"Run for your life!" Gran said.

"You, too, mom."

"I don't wanna lose my protective layer!"

Ugga grabbed gran's stick and pulled her.

"Mom, you hit ants." She put Sandy on the roof and she held on and Ugga dusted her off with a stick. "See? Sandy doesn't fuss."

Gran grumbles and Ugga dusted her.

"Are they still out there?" Grug said.

"You know they both hate the cave, Grug." Ugga responded.

Y/n and Eep was climbing to see the sunset and once they did the flipped so their backs was faced towards the rock wall. And man they were higher than they seemed to be. (Okay this sounded better in my head)

They raised their hands up but it went dark.

"Please come back tomorrow." Eep said.

Y/n nodded.

"How could they not like the cave?" Grug asked. "It's...it's so cozy."

"It is a little...dark, Grug."Ugga said.

"It's not that dark. Eep! Y/n!"

Y/n and Eep heard their names until they heard a horn? So they started to climb up until they got to a tree so y/n and Eep grabbed the tree and started to swing forward and got to the branches and Eep was getting to the top but she broke one of the branches but y/n helped her up the tree.

"Come on. I got to close the cave." Grug said.

Grug then gets hit with a stick. So he looked up and gasp to see y/n and Eep on the tippy top.

"Eep! Y/n!"

"Okay, okay." Eep said.

Grug then saw the cat thing again. The cat thing turned his head all away around then looked forward to see Grug. He growled and climbed down.

"Eep! Y/n! Come down!"

The cat pounced and ran and ran toward Grug but Grug grabbed a rock and hits it luckily y/n and Eep got inside. Grug closed the cave quickly.

"That was too close!"

"I was watching. So she is fine!" Y/n said.

"Exactly." Eep said.

"What we're you two doing up there, Eep and y/n?"

"We don't know."Eep and y/n said.

"What were you both looking for?"

"Nothing!" Y/n said.

"Well then why'd did you two go up there?!"

"Why are you such a bad influence to our family?" Grug said to y/n.

"Grug!" Ugga said

"Ugh!" Eep groaned.

"No it's fine." Y/n said.

Eep and y/n went on their side of the cave and sat down.

"What's the point of all this?" Eep asked.

"Hmm? What was that?" Grug said.

"I mean, why are we here?" Y/n asked. "What are we doing this for?"

Gran and Thunk groaned. Sandy was going toward the paw of the cat thing but Grug stopped her.

"No one said survival was fun."

"Nothing is fun." Eep said.

"Huh? Would you girls come down here?"

"Grug." Ugga said.

"Eep, y/n."

"Grug!"

"Yes?"

"Off! You already called y/n a bad influence!"

"Okay y/n I'm sorry."

Y/n didn't respond.

"Off!" Ugga said.

"I just don't see why Eep is following y/n."

"I'm not following her we're doing the things we like!" Eep said.

"She's just working through some things. And she needs her own space with y/n!"

"What things?! How long is it gonna take? Really, I mean, she already doesn't listen to me."

Eep threw a rock at Grug.

"Hey!"

"See? She's listening."Ugga said.

Y/n kept in her laugh.

"If she wants to survive, she has to follow our rules."

"How about a story? Eep loves those."

"That's a good I... How about a story, huh?"

"Yeah tell us a story." Thunk said.

Grug took something out of Sandy's hand as he carried her.

"Okay. Can I borrow that?Eep, your old favorite."

Eep groaned. "I haven't played with that thing in years."

"Tonight, we'll hear the story of Krispy Bear." Grug cleared his throat. "A long time ago, this little bear was alive. She was alive because she listen to her father and not her friend! And lived her life in routine and darkness and terror. So she was happy."

Eep was so annoyed and y/n was calming her down.

"But Krispy had one terrible problem. She was filled with curiosity." Everyone gasp and y/n just rolled her eyes. "Yes, yes. And one day. While she was in a tree, the curios little bear wanted to climb to the top. And no sooner than she climbed to the top, she saw something new...AND DIED!"

"Just like that?" Thunk asked.

"Yes."

"Oh."

"That is the most stupidest story I ever heard." Y/n mumbled.

"Her last moments of terror still frozen on her face."

"Same ending as every day." Gran said.

"I get it dad. I get it. I will never do anything new or different."thunk said.

"Good man, Thunk." Grug said.

"All right, everyone sharpen your teeth, and let's pile up." Ugga said.

Everyone started to pile up except for y/n and Eep. They were on their own rock. Grug looks at them and had a sad look so he piled up too but all he could think about was Eep not listening to him but listening to y/n or at least that is what he thinks.

The owl cat (I just found out what this thing was) was trying to get in the cage but since it couldn't they just left.

Eep woke up and saw light so she started to wake up y/n.

"Y/n wake up." She shook her.

"What?" Y/n said.

"Look!"

"Let's go!"

They went to the door. Then they saw light. Eep gasped then looked back at it again. Y/n was sniffing and smelled something weird. Just then the light came closer so they backed away. They both saw that it was getting brighter. Y/n raised her hand up and Eep did the same but tried to get it. Eep looked and saw nothing but the light was on a rock so Eep was following it until it got to thunk it seemed like he ate it so Eep opened his mouth and put her hand in it making y/n disgusted. Just then the light disappears.

"Let's go."

Eep nodded and pushed the rock but it made a noise so they checked on the family and they were still asleep it was a hole that could fit bit he of them. So they got out and checked where the light was heading so they went after it. Eep made a face as if it was risky and it was but they wanted to go so they went. They started to run well of course y/n running on both legs and Eep on her arms and legs. They jumped over some things then landed. They crossed a log then made their way to this wall to wall thing so they did wall to wall. Eep made a noise but they saw a shadow of a mammoth. Eep grabbed a rock and threw it making it go away. Y/n and Eep climbed and continued to follow. They got to the top and saw light. They got closer and closer and Eep was trying to catch the flakes of it but y/n was examining the light. Eep noticed and started get closer. Eep was gonna touch it until it got bigger so y/n grabbed her hand away. Eep and y/n backed away then got closer again. Y/n then noticed something behind them so she threw it to the ground and Eep grabbed a rock and was gonna smash it until hands were shown. It slowly started to take off the head and y/n gave Eep a sign to put the rock down. They then saw a boy their age and he smiled.

"Guy?" Y/n said.

"Y/n?" He said.

Y/n went down up and hugged guy.

"It's been so long!" Y/n Smiled.

"You two know each other?!" Eep said.

Y/n stood up and Eep let go of the rock but it landed on Guy's foot leaving him screaming. Eep covered his mouth.

"Shh!" Eep said.

"Eep!" Y/n said.

Guy grabbed something and hits her with it.

"Guy!"

"Ow!"

Guy gasped for air.

"Air." Is all guy said.

"You talk.."

"I'm a person like you guys-or girls."

Eep grabbed Guy.

"Sort of like you?"

Eep then started to sniff him.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!"

Eep flipped him around and y/n was just there.

"Uh little help y/n?" Guy asked.

Just then guy started to laugh as Eep started to poke him.

"Eep set him down." Y/n said.

Eep then saw a sloth so she screamed and let go of him.

"Not like that!"

Just then Eep put her foot on Guy's mouth.

"We're not supposed to be out here!" Eep said.

Guy bit her foot and Eep started to jump.

"Ow!?"

Eep pushed him and y/n just groaned and followed. Eep and Guy was fighting.

"It's mine!" Eep said.

"Hey, hey, no. Hey, it's dying!" Guy said.

"Eep."

Eep ignored y/n.

"Eep."

Again she ignored.

"EEP!"

"I can fix it!" Guy said.

"No it's mine!"

"Please, I-I hate the dark." Guy said.

Eep gasp and y/n grabbed her shoulder and gave her a look To let him pass through.

"Thank you." Guy said.

Y/n nodded.

Guy started to fix it and it worked. Eep was surprised.

"It does what you..what you tell it?" She asked.

"Well, yeah, sort of." Guy said.

"The sun?"

"No." Y/n said.

She sat down like how Guy did and was next to him.

"Fire." Guy said.

"Hi, fire."

Guy was laughing. "It's not alive."

"But you said it was dying."

Y/n gave him a look and Guy looked at Eep.

"Sorry."

"It's comes from wh-here you come from?"

"No, I-I make it."

"Make some for me." Eep grabbed Guy again.

"It doesn't come out if me!"

"Make!" Eep started to shake him until she cracked his bones.

"Eep!"

"You do this a lot..." Guy said passing out.

Eep went closer.

"Are you dead? Can I have your fire if your dead?" Eep asked.

Y/n just held in her laugh.

The sloth grabbed two rocks rubbed it then puts it on his nipples.

"Hey! Those are cold!" Guy said.

The sloth said something to Guy.

"You think? Listening shells, activate."

Guy and the Sloth grabbed shells and heard the ground and y/n was wondering what they were doing.

"Tiger girl and y/n we need to leave immediately." Guy said.

Guy grabbed y/n's and Eep's hand until Eep pulled away.

"I don't even know you."she said.

"I'm guy." Guy said.

"Guy?"

"And this is belt. Cook, conversationalist, navigator, Also keeps my pants up." Guy hooked Belt on himself.

"What are 'pants up'?"

"Who are you?" Guy asked.

"Oh, Eep y/n's friend."

"Let me clarify what is going on y/n and Eep. The world is ending."

"What?" Y/n asked.

"I'm calling it 'The End.',"

"Da-da-da!" Belt said.

"How do you know?" Eep and y/n said.

"I've seen it. It's coming this way. First, the ground shake. Then, it breaks open. Everything falls in. Fire, lava. I don't mean to sound too dramatic but..." Guy did noises. "Believe me, everything we're standing on, all of this right here, will me gone. We got to get to high ground. I know a mountain, that way. It's our only chance. Come with me." Guy put his hand out towards y/n and Eep.

"I...can't." Eep said.

"Y/n?"

"Can't abandon her,Guy." Y/n said.

"Okay okay." Guy got a shell "Here." He blew on it and it made a low loud note. Y/n took it.

"If you two survive, uh, call me."

"Thank you." Y/n smiled.

They realize he was gone Eep didn't mind but y/n kinda was rethinking of to go with him or not. Eep and y/n heard a noise.

"Hello?" Eep asked. "Hey!"

Both of them backed up until they saw grug.

"Dad!"

"Are you two hurt? What took you two?" Grug asked.

"Nothing." Eep said. "We left on our own."

"You two...WHAT?!"

"Grug let me explain."

Just then there was an animal noise. It was the owl cat Grug was holding y/n and Eep while hanging from a huge log.

"You never let her talk." Eep whispered.

"You're grounded." Grug said to Eep.

Y/n was taken back by surprise because he didn't punish her?

Okay so there is gonna be really slow updates just warning you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 33.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
468K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...