Starks baby girl

By Skywalker6073

Tony gets a present a beautiful baby girl named Serena will he grow up and take care of her or will he throw... More

Starks baby girl
How to raise a baby
Shopping trip
Avengers come to visit
Mini hawk
Ninja
Alcohol
Sequel
First words
Dinner
WALKING
Babysitting disaster
The Battle
Return
Help
Favorite toy
Taken
WHAT
The call
Halloween party
Sleep walking
Genuis or not
anger
A new heart comes with concequences
notes
christmas with the avengers
the day all went to hell
winter
At his mercy
Im coming home
Sequel & exciting news
Lets play a game
dead?
Government

help me

9K 173 5
By Skywalker6073

Serenas pov

I fell asleep until i was woken up by a rough nudge to the shoulder which was numb so i woke up and i felt annoyed but then i remembered what happened and i was scared.we got out of the car  and i was shoved into a dirty dark cell. I dont know how long i was gone but it was a long time. Then i found a nail amd i used it to pick the lock then i heard a click and it opened so i ran out and i got pretty much lost but i foumd where all the guards were they were right in front of me....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
779K 36.5K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
9.9K 294 10
It's been 4 years since Lillian and Spike had Lew. They are happier than ever, Spike still with Team One, Lil is a nurse, and Lew is a spinky 4 year...
4.4K 148 5
Natsuki Subaru, one day was watching a meteor shower with his family. He figured it would be the perfect time to make a wish, a wish to be someone s...