Whatever it takes

By HeroesWilliamsFamily

[Thor Ragnarok] [Avengers Infinity War] [Avengers Endgame] More

Whatever it takes
Thor Ragnarok
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Avengers Infinity War
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Avengers Endgame
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
The Story continues

2.

65 2 0
By HeroesWilliamsFamily

Somewhere in space, The Milano flew towards where the distress call was. In the ship, Peter was listening to "Rubberband Man".

"Sing it, Drax!" Peter shouted. Drax was asleep in his chair. Gamora lip sings to the song.

"Why are we doing this again?" Rocket asked.

Jean, who shared a seat with Groot, glared at Rocket. "It's a distress signal, Rocket. Someone could be dying", Gamora said.

"I get that, but why are we doing it?"

"Did you seriously just ask that?" Jean asked. "We're doing it because we're nice".

"And maybe whoever it is will give us a little cheddar cheese for our effort", Peter said.

"Which isn't the point", Gamora said.

"Which isn't the point", Peter repeated. "I mean, if he doesn't pony up..."

"We take his ship", Drax said. Jean glared at him.

"Exactly!"

"Bingo!"

"Hey, Drax. Weren't you asleep? This isn't a joke, okay? Whoever it is, they're in pain. I can feel it from here",Jean said. She stands up and stood next to Peter's chair.

"Don't worry, Jean. We'll get there", Gamora said.

"Bella", Jean said softly. Peter looked at her. Jean walked back towards her seat.

"You've been saying that name all day. You mind telling me who that is?" Peter asked.

"You'll figure it out once you get there in time".

"Jean, calm down. We'll get there in time. I promise".

"We are arriving", Mantis said.

"Alright Guardians. Don't forget, this might be dangerous so let's put on our mean faces", Peter said.

"Oh, that's easy. I always have my mean face on", Jean said. Groot was busy, playing his video game.

"Groot, put that thing away, now. I don't wanna tell you again", Peter said. Groot doesn't listen. "Groot".

"I am Groot", Groot said in a snarky tone.

"Whoa!" Peter and Jean shouted.

"Language!"

"Hey!"

"Wow".

"Damn, Groot", Jean said.

"Jean, no", Peter said. Jean rolled her eyes. The Milano had arrived. Dead bodies floated in space. Jean stood up and looked at the bodies sadly.

"We're too late", Jean said.

"What happened?" Mantis asked.

"Oh my god", Peter said.

"Looks like we're not getting paid",Rocket said. Jean glared at him. Something hits the window, startling everyone.

Jean walked closer to the window. In front of them was a force field. Inside the force field was, Thor, Loki, Peyton, Bella and Lavinia (And Hudson).

Jean and Bella looked at each other. Their eyes turned purple before going back to their normal color.

"Get them on the ship", Jean said. She ran towards the door. The Guardians followed her.

--

The Guardians helped the group of 5 get onto the ship. "How the hell are you guys still alive?" Peter asked.

"What, you didn't see the force field surrounding us?" Bella asked. She and Lavinia sat down. "Is Baby nephew okay?"

"Yeah", Lavinia said. "He's just a little fussy. I wouldn't blame him".

"I've never held a force field that long in my life", Bella says. She sounded exhausted.

"You did good", Loki said.

"I knew you guys would show up. I'm glad you did", Bella said to the Guardians.

"Even though there was a force field, I'm surprised that you all survived", Jean says.

"Well, Asgardians are hard to kill", Lavinia said. The Guardians looked at Jean.

"You're Asgardian?" Jean asked. Bella walked towards her. "You're Bella". Bella nodded.

"Yeah. Jean is Asgardian. Like us", Bella said to Thor and Loki.

"You're Asgardian?" Loki asks.

"Yeah. What happened?"

"Our planet was destroyed. Half of Asgard's people were killed. Including Heimdall and...my Aunt", Bella said.

"I'm sorry I didn't get there on time".

"It wasn't your fault, Jean", Peter said.

"He's right", Gamora said.

"Even if you had gotten there in time, there's nothing you could've done",Loki said. Jean looked at the ground. Maybe he was right. Peter puts his arm around Jean.

Jean looked at Loki. Inside her head, she thought, "He is kinda cute".

"Bella, you know her?" Lavinia asked, referring to Jean.

"For the past three months, me and Jean have communicated through thoughts. We've gotten to know each other and each other's gifts", Bella explained.

"Bella can see through time. Past, Present and Future. She can predict the future and she has the power of the infinity stones. All 6", Jean said to the Guardians.

"And Jean can sense danger and deaths and she can manipulate light and dark energy", Bella said to the Asgardians and Peyton.

"Who are they?" Peter asked Jean.

"I'm Bella. That's my sister, Lavinia. My father, Loki. That's Uncle Thor. And the little one is Hudson, my baby nephew. And Peyton will be my aunt once she marries my uncle", Bella said.

"We're not-"

"Just give up", Peyton said, interrupting Thor.

"We have a lot to talk about", Jean said. She looked at Bella. "Who killed the people of Asgard?"

--

The Asgardians sat down and were eating while Gamora spoke. Hudson was asleep in Jean's arms.

"The entire time I knew Thanos, he only ever had one goal. To bring balance to the universe by wiping out half of all life. He used to kill people, planet by planet, massacre by massacre", Gamora said.

"Including my own", Drax said.

"If he gets all six Infinity stones, he can do it with the snap of his fingers like this", Gamora said and snaps her fingers.

"I guess that's why he was looking for me",Bella said.

Lavinia and Loki looked at her. "We wouldn't let anything happen to you, Bella. You'd never let anything happen to us",Lavinia said.

"Your sister's right", Loki said. Bella smiled at them.

"You seem to know a great deal about Thanos", Thor said.

"Gamora is the daughter of Thanos",Drax said.

"Your father killed my sister", Thor said.

"And my husband", Lavinia said as she stood up. Thor stood up. Jean looked down at the baby.

"Both of you, don't do anything stupid",Loki said.

"He's not her real father and she hates him as much as you do. He tortured her and ruined her life", Jean said.

"Families can be tough", Thor said. "Before my father died, he told me that I had a half-sister that he imprisoned in Hel. And then, she returned home and stabbed me in the eye. So I had to kill her. That's life though, isn't it, I guess. Goes round and round and I feel your pain".

"I feel your pain as well", Peter butted in. "I mean, it's not a competition, but I've been through a lot. My father killed my mother. And then I had to kill my father". Jean and Loki looked at each other. She mouthed, "He has issues".

"That was hard. Probably even harder than having to kill a sister", Peter said.

"Yeah. There's no problem at all with killing a sister, Peter", Jean said sarcastically. She gave Hudson to Loki.

"I mean, even when you weren't mind controlled, you tried to kill me".

"Rocket got me drunk. Why're you talking about that?" Jean asked.

"No worries. I tried to kill my brother and sister on many occasions", Loki said.

"I remember trying to shoot Peter with my blaster", Jean said. Loki and Jean smiled. Peter glared at Loki.

"I need a hammer, not a spoon", Thor said.

"I have a hammer. I was saving it for Peter, but you can have it", Jean said.

Thor walked towards a smaller ship. "How do I open this thing? Is there some sort of, uh...A four digit code, maybe? A birthdate", Thor said.

"Try mine. June 11th 1993", Jean said.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Rocket asked.

"Taking your pod".

Peter clears his throat. "No, you're not. You will not be taking our pod today, sir", Peter said in a deep voice.

"Oh god", Jean says as she puts her face in her hands in embarrassment.

"Uh...Quill? Are you making your voice deeper?" Rocket asked.

"No".

"Yes, you are", Bella said.

"You're imitating the God-man. It's weird",Drax said.

"It's embarrassing", Jean said.

"I'm embarrassing you in front of your boyfriend?" Peter asked in a deep voice.

"Yes!" Jean shouted.

"Jean", Peter said in his deep voice.

"Wait, No! No! Yes and No! I mean-" Jean stuttered. She groaned in frustration. "Peter Quill...I will kill you if you don't stop that".

"Okay. Stop imitating him", Lavinia said. "Your sister's right. It's embarrassing, even for me".

"I'm not", Peter said in his deep voice.

Mantis gasped. "He just did it again", Mantis said, pointing at Peter.

"This is my voice".

Peyton and Gamora looked at each other with an annoyed look. "Is he always an idiot?" Peyton asked.

"Yes", Gamora said.

"I just decided I don't know you", Jean says to Peter. Thor walked towards Peter.

"Are you mocking me?" Thor asked.

"Are you mocking me?" Peter repeated.

"Stop it. You did it again", Thor said.

"He's trying to copy me".

"I need you to stop doing that".

"Children! Would you stop! We need to stop Thanos!" Bella shouted.

"Bella is right. We need to find out where he's going next", Gamora said.

"Knowhere", Thor said.

"That's impossible. He has to be going somewhere", Peyton said.

"No, no. Knowhere? It's a place. We've been there. It sucks", Peter said in his normal voice.

"It's a horrible place", Jean said.

"Isn't that where you got this?" Bella asked, grabbing Jean's book.

"I still hate that place", Jean said.

"Thor, why would he go to Knowhere?"Gamora asked.

"Because for years, the Reality Stone's been safely stored there with a man called the Collector", Thor said.

"No. No, no, no, no, no. Why would you give it to him? It's not safe with the Collector. Only an idiot would think to give it to that lunatic", Jean said.

Bella, Peyton and Lavinia looked at Loki. "What? Don't look at me. I didn't give it to him", Loki said.

"How do we know you didn't order someone to give it to him?" Peyton asked.

"How do you know he's not going for one of the other stones?" Gamora asked Thor.

"There are six stones. Thanos already has the Power Stone because he stole it last week when he decimated Xandar",Loki explained. Jean, Peter and Gamora looked at each other. The three of them were in shock.

"He stole the Space Stone from us when he destroyed our ship and slaughtered half our people", Bella explained.

"The Time Stone is with my friend, Doctor Strange and the Mind Stone is with the Avengers on Earth", Peyton said.

"The Avengers?" Peter asked.

"Earth's mightiest heroes", Thor said.

"Like Kevin Bacon?" Mantis asked.

"He may be on the team. I don't know. I haven't been there in a while", Thor said.

"No, Uncle, he is not on the team", Bella said. "You guys are going to need the Avengers when this war comes".

"Wait, what?" Jean asked. Bella walked out of the room. Loki followed her. "She must've saw something in the future".

"Yeah. She's full of surprises", Lavinia said.

"What about the last stone?" Jean asked.

"The last stone is the Soul Stone, which no one's ever seen. So we have to assume he's going to Knowhere", Peyton said.

"Then we have to go to Knowhere now",Gamora said.

"Wrong. Where we have to go to is Nidavellir".

"That's a made up word", Drax said.

"All words are made up".

"It's true", Peyton says in agreement.

"That's where you got your hammer, Mjolnir", Jean said.

"Nidavellir is real? Seriously? I mean, that place is a legend. They make the most powerful, horrific weapons to ever torment the universe. I would very much like to go there, please", Rocket says.

"The girl and the rabbit is correct and clearly the smartest amongst you", Thor said.

"Rabbit?" Jean and Rocket asked in unison.

"Only Eitri the dwarf can make me the weapon I need. I assume you're the Captain, sir", Thor said to Rocket.

"You're very perceptive".

"You seem like a noble leader. Will you join me on my quest to Nidavellir?"

"Let me just ask the Captain. Oh wait a second, it's me. Yeah, I'll go".

"Wonderful".

"I would like to come too", Jean said.

"I think it's best that you stay with your brother and the rest of your companions", Thor said.

"Jean is not going. And I'm Captain, by the way", Peter said as he pulled Jean away from Thor.

"Peter, shut up. Don't interrupt him. You never interrupt the half savior, half Asgardian god, half pirate. You're disrespectful", Jean said. Bella and Loki came back into the room. "What kind of weapon are we talking about?"

"The Thanos killing kind", Thor says.

"Don't you think that we should all have a weapon like that?" Peter asked.

"No. You simply lack the strength to wield them. Your bodies would crumble as your minds collapse into madness", Thor said.

"Yikes", Jean said.

"Is it weird that I want to do it even more now?" Rocket.

"A little bit", Thor said.

"Very much so", Bella said.

"If we don't go to Knowhere and Thanos retrieves another stone, he'll be too powerful to stop", Gamora said.

"He already is", Thor said.

"I got it figured out. We got two ships and a large assortments of morons. Me and Groot will go with the pirate angel and his wife. And the morons will go with the goth angel, the two goddess children and the little gargoyle to Knowhere to try and stop Thanos. Cool? Cool", Rocket said.

"So cool", Thor said.

"I can't go to Knowhere. If Thanos finds me, he'll kill me. Me and Dad will go to Earth to warn the Avengers. We're going to need them. Lavinia will go with you. She needs to make sure you don't kill our friends", Bella explained. Jean looked at her in confusion. She looked at Peter, who also seemed confused.

"Take Hudson", Lavinia says as she gives her fussy baby to Bella.

"I don't know how to take care of a child", Bella said.

"He better be alive the next time I see you, Bella", Lavinia said sternly. Bella, who wasn't scared, just smirked.

"Keep an eye on Jean and her brother, Fart-Lord", Bella said. Lavinia, Peyton and Jean laughed. Peter looked at Jean.

"Jean!" Peter shouted.

"Don't look at me. I didn't tell her to say that", Jean said.

"It's Star-lord", Peter said. "Who the hell would name themselves Fart-Lord?"

"I don't know. For a moment, I thought you were an idiot. I mean, you are".

"Okay, Bella. We should get going", Lavinia said.

"Don't die. We can't loose you too".

"Bella...I...", Lavinia started.

"I know", Bella said as she puts her hand on Lavinia's shoulder.

Bella and Lavinia hugged each other. Lavinia kissed Hudson's head.

"For the record, I know that you're only going with him because it's where Thanos isn't", Peter Quill said to Rocket.

"You know, you really shouldn't talk that way to your captain, Quill",Rocket said.

"Hope we meet again, Jean", Loki said. Jean smiled. Peter pulled her away from him.

"Step away from your boyfriend", Peter said.

"Peter!" Jean shouted. She elbowed him in the stomach. Peter groaned in pain.

"Come on, Groot. Put that game down. You'll rot your brain", Rocket said.

Thor, Peyton, Rocket and Groot went into the smaller ship. "I bid you good luck and farewell, morons", Thor said. Peyton laughed. The ship left.

"When you see Doctor Strange, tell him to make sure Tony stays alive", Bella said. She grabbed Loki's arm and teleported to Earth.

Jean looked at Peter. "My boyfriend? Seriously? You know he's Bella and Lavinia's dad, right?" Jean asked.

"Yeah and probably your age", Peter said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359 43 11
"๐จ๐ก ๐ ๐จ๐" ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ...
814K 20.4K 200
You know the drill! Requests are still open, but it could take me a while since I have loads of them, either way, enjoy! Don't repost without permis...
16.1K 469 12
"ษช แด€แด สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ ษชษดแด„แด€ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡, ษช แด€แด..." แดŠแด‡แด€ษด ษขส€แด‡ส แดกแด€๊œฑ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด€แด›แด›ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡แด… แด›แด สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ แด›สœส€แด‡แด€แด›ษดษชษดษข ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡๊œฑ. ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€ สŸแดส€แด… แด๊œฐ แด›สœแดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ แด ษช๊œฑษชแด›๊œฑ สœแด‡ส€ แด›ส€แด€๊œฑสœส สœแดแดแด‡, ๊œฑสœแด‡ แด„แด€ษดษดแด...
1.4M 48.9K 51
Thor: Ragnarok - The Avengers: Infinity War - The Avengers: Endgame __________________________________________________________ Tony stark gave his l...