Whatever it takes

By HeroesWilliamsFamily

[Thor Ragnarok] [Avengers Infinity War] [Avengers Endgame] More

Whatever it takes
Thor Ragnarok
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Avengers Infinity War
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Avengers Endgame
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
The Story continues

12.

39 1 0
By HeroesWilliamsFamily

Peyton and Bella were surrounded by a crowd of people, calling out to Thor, Lavinia and Bruce.

Somewhere else in the crowd, Lavinia and Bruce were together. "Thor! Bella!" Lavinia shouted.

"Thor! Peyton!" Bruce shouted. He knocked into someone. It was an alien smuggler, taller than Lavinia and Bruce. It snarled at them.

Thor and Peyton steps in front of Lavinia and Bruce. "Move it", Peyton snaps at the smuggler. The smuggler just growled at them.

Bella steps in front of Thor and Peyton. The illusion disappeared and Bella returned to her normal self. Pale skin, Raven hair with Red and green tips, Emerald green eyes, dark red leather jacket, black jeans and black and green boots.

"Bye Ugly", Bella said before she punched the smuggler. He flew backwards and knocked into a building.

When the smuggler was gone, Valkyrie and Regina were standing in front of them. "Valgina", Bella said, smiling.

(Who ships Valgina?)

"Nice punch", Regina said. Bella smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Thor asked Regina and Valkyrie.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were leaving", Valkyrie said.

"We got sidetracked", Peyton said.

"What's with the..." Regina started, pointing at the cloaks.

"They're our disguise", Peyton said.

"But we can still see your face".

"Not if we do this, you can't", Thor said as he pulls the cloak over his face. "Your hair looks nice. I like what you did with it. Changed it? Washed it maybe?"

Valkyrie and Regina walked away. "Um, are we supposed to follow?" Bella asked. Regina and Valkyrie turned around.

"Yes", Regina said.

_______________________________________

"What are those things on her eyes? Are those the people that she's killed?" Bruce asked Thor as they followed Valkyrie and Regina.

"No, it's called makeup. It's not just used on Earth", Bella said.

"Who is this guy?" Valkyrie asked.

"He's a friend", Thor said.

"I'm Bruce".

"I feel like I know you", Valkyrie said.

"I feel like I know you too", Bruce said.

"Well-" Bella was cut off by Lavinia, who puts her hand over Bella's mouth. Thor and Peyton took off their cloaks.

The group of five followed Valkyrie and Regina. They stopped next to the door of Valkyrie's apartment.

"Look, I've spent years in a haze, trying to forget my past. Sakaar seemed like the best place to drink and forget and to die one day",Valkyrie said.

"I was thinking that you drink too much and that probably was gonna kill you", Thor said.

"I don't plan to stop drinking",Valkyrie said.

"Oh", Peyton said.

"But I don't want to forget. I can't turn away anymore. So, if I'm gonna die, well, it may as well be driving my sword through the heart of that murderous hag", Valkyrie said.

"So, we want to be on this team of yours. Does it have a name?" Regina asked.

"Yeah, it's called the Revengers", Thor said.

"Revengers?"

"Because I'm getting revenge. You're getting revenge. The girls are getting revenge", Thor said.

"We're not getting revenge", Bella said.

"Do you want revenge?" Thor asked Bruce and Peyton.

"I'm undecided", Bruce said.

"Me too", Peyton said. She looked at Regina. "So, what about you? What made you change your mind?"

"I've wanted to forget. My home, my annoying brothers, my father, everything. But I can't keep pretending that it's not apart of who I am. Besides, I'm not going to let my big brother get himself killed. Especially when you two have a thing going on and you're dating", Regina said.

"Why does everyone assume that we're dating?" Thor asked.

"Wait. He's your brother? So that means you're...you're our..." Bella started.

"Aunt Regina?" Lavinia asked. Regina smiled at Lavinia. "I remember you. It was so long ago, but I remember". Regina wrapped her arms around Lavinia.

"You know that jacket you're wearing? That was mine. I wore it everyday", Regina said to Bella. Bella began to take off the jacket. "No, no, no. It's fine. It looks great on you".

"Oh...thanks", Bella said.

"Also, we've got a peace offering",Regina said.

"Did you get Korg and Miek out of prison?" Bella asked.

Regina opened the door. They all looked inside to see Loki, chained up. "Surprise", Loki said.

"Get Korg and Miek out of jail. Then, we're all good", Bella said. She, Regina and Valkyrie walked inside the apartment.

Thor grabbed something off a table and threw it at Loki. It hit Loki in the head.

"Ow", Loki said.

"Just had to be sure", Thor said. He and Peyton walked inside. They were followed by Bruce and Lavinia.

"Hello Bruce", Loki said.

"So, last time I saw you, you were trying to kill everybody. Where are you at these days?" Bruce asked.

"It varies from moment to moment",Loki said. Bruce's eyes widened. Lavinia leads Bruce away from Loki.

"Is that a Dragonfang?" Thor asked, pointing at Valkyrie's sword.

"It is", Valkyrie said.

Thor grabbed the sword. "My god. This is the famed sword of the Valkyrie", Thor said. He gave the sword to Bella.

"I wouldn't give her that. She'll try to kill someone, probably Dad", Lavinia said.

"Then, let her", Regina said. Loki glared at her.

"Sakaar and Asgard are about as far apart as any two known systems. Our best bet is a wormhole outside of city limits. Refuel on Xandar and we can get back to Asgard in 18 months",Valkyrie said.

"We don't have that long", Lavinia said.

"We are going through the big one",Thor said.

"The Devil's Anus?" Regina asked. Bella snorted with laughter.

"Anus? Wait, wait, wait. Whose anus?"Bruce asked.

"For the record, I didn't know it was called that when I picked it", Thor said.

"I love it. We're going through the anus of the devil", Bella laughed.

"That looks like a collapsing neutron star inside of an..."

"Einstein Rosen bridge", Bruce and Peyton said together.

"We need another ship. That would tear ours to pieces", Regina said.

"'Ours'?" Lavinia asked.

"Yep", Regina said before she kissed Valkyrie's cheek.

"We need one that can withstand the geodetic strain from the singularity",Peyton said.

"And has an offline power steering system that could also function without the on board computer",Bruce said.

"And we need one with cup holders because we're gonna die. So, drinks!",Valkyrie said.

"Do I know you? I feel like I know you", Bruce said.

"I feel like I know you too. It's weird".

"I want to tell them", Bella said to Lavinia. She stood behind Loki, with her dagger in her hand.

"No", Lavinia said. "And don't even think about cutting his hair".

"You're no fun", Bella said as she puts her dagger back in her weapon belt.

"What do you say? Uncharted metagalactic travel through a volatile cosmic gateway. Talk about an adventure", Thor said to Bruce. Fist bump. Peyton smiled at them.

"We need a ship. Do you know where we could get one?" Lavinia asked.

"There are one or two ships, absolute top of the line models-" Valkyrie said before she was interrupted by Loki.

"I don't mean to impose", Loki said. Valkyrie threw a glass bottle at him. It hit the wall and shattered. "But uh the Grandmaster has a great many ships. I may even have stolen the access codes to his security system".

"And suddenly you're overcome with an urge to do the right thing", Valkyrie said. Bella smiled.

"Heavens no", Loki said. Bella tried to hide her disappointed expression. "I've run out of favors with the Grandmaster and in exchange for codes and access to a ship, I'm asking for safe passage...through the anus".

"You're telling us that you can get us access into the garage without setting off any alarms?" Thor asked.

"Yes, brother. I can", Loki said.

"Okay, can I just, a quick FYI. I was just talking to him just a couple minutes ago and he was totally ready to kill any of us", Bruce said.

"He did try to kill me", Valkyrie said.

"Me too. He tried to kill both of us. On many occasions", Regina said to Thor.

"Yes, there was one time, when we were children, he transformed himself into a snake and he knows that I love snakes. So, I went to pick up the snake to admire it and he transformed back into himself and he was like, 'Yeah, it's me!' and he stabbed me. We were eight at the time", Thor said.

Everyone looked at Loki, who tried to suppress a smile. "That sounds terrible", Lavinia said.

"That sounds hilarious", Bella said. Everyone looked at her.

"Yeah, I would've laughed, but earlier that morning, they both threw me into a rabbit's hole which actually lead me to Hel", Regina said.

"You went to Hel?" Bella asked.

"Yes, I did. So everytime someone tells me to go to Hel, I tell them I already have. And it's wonderful", Regina said.

"You need, who mortals call, Jesus",Lavinia said.

"Yeah, I agree", Thor said.

"If we're boosting a ship, we're gonna need to draw some guards away from the place", Valkyrie said.

"Why not set the beast loose?" Loki asked.

"Dad!" Lavinia said.

"You guys have a beast?"

"Why would you think to do that?" Bella asked Loki.

"There's no beast. He's just being stupid", Thor said. "We're going to start a revolution".

Bella looked at Thor. He smiled at her. Bella smiled back. "Revolution?"Bruce asked.

"I'll explain later".

"Who is this guy again?" Regina asked.

"I'll explain later".

"We're bringing him?" Lavinia asked, pointing at Loki.

"Sadly, yes".

"When can I kill somebody?" Bella asked.

"When I say so".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

813K 15.9K 200
You and the Avengers.
5K 203 51
Oneshots of your favorite MCU characters!
359 43 11
"𝐨𝐑 𝐠𝐨𝐝" 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐟𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐒𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 π›πž 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐒𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠...
244K 6.1K 49
"𝘏𝘒𝘴𝘯'𝘡 𝘒𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘀𝘒𝘯 𝘣𝘦 π˜₯𝘦𝘀𝘦π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] 𝘣�...