Whatever it takes

By HeroesWilliamsFamily

[Thor Ragnarok] [Avengers Infinity War] [Avengers Endgame] More

Whatever it takes
Thor Ragnarok
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Avengers Infinity War
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Avengers Endgame
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
The Story continues

9.

40 1 1
By HeroesWilliamsFamily

The next day, Valkyrie and Regina came to the room. "Anger girl", Hulk said.

Regina smiled as Valkyrie and Hulk playfully fight. Her smile faded when she saw Thor. Regina cleared her throat. Valkyrie looked at Thor. Peyton stood next to him.

"You're so thick-headed that you can't tell when someone's hiding all the way across the universe and wants to be left alone", Valkyrie said.

"We need to talk", Thor said.

"No, you want to talk to us", Regina said. She and Valkyrie walked towards the exit. Bella stood in front of them.

"This is more important than you think. At least hear what he has to say", Bella said.

"Alright", Valkyrie said. She and Regina walked towards Thor and Peyton. Regina and Valkyrie grabbed a large bottle of wine.

Bella walked towards Lavinia and Hulk. Hulk threw a red ball to Bella. Bella threw it to Lavinia. Lavinia threw it to the Hulk.

"We'll listen to you till these are empty", Valkyrie said. She and Regina began to chug the wine.

"Asgard is in danger and people are dying. We need to get back there. I need yours and Regina's help-", Thor said. Valkyrie and Regina finished the wine.

"Damn", Peyton.

"Finished. Bye", Regina said. She and Valkyrie walked away.

"Odin is dead", Thor said. They both stopped walking. Regina was the first to turn around.

"What? Father is dead?" Regina asked.

"I'm afraid so, Sister", Thor said. Peyton looked at him in shock. Regina is Thor and Loki's sister?! "Hela, the Goddess of Death, has invaded Asgard".

"If Hela's back, then Asgard's already lost", Valkyrie said.

"I'm going to stop her", Thor said.

"Alone?" Regina asked.

"No, we're putting together a team. You two, me, Peyton, my nieces and the big guy", Thor said. Peyton nodded.

"No. No team. Only Hulk", Hulk said. Hulk threw the ball to Bella. Bella was knocked onto the ground.

"Me, you two, Peyton and the girls",Thor said.

"I think it's only you, your girlfriend and your nieces", Valkyrie said.

"Wait. Just listen. The Valkyrie are legend. Elite warriors of Asgard sworn to defend the throne".

"I'm not getting dragged into another one of Odin's family squabbles".

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Your sister. Her power comes from Asgard, same as yours. When it grew beyond Odin's control, she massacred everyone in the palace and tried to seize the throne. When she tried to escape her banishment, he sent the Valkyrie in to fight her back. I only survived because...look, I already faced her once, back when I believed in the throne and it cost me everything. That's what's wrong with Asgard. The throne, the secrets, the whole golden sham", Valkyrie said.

"I agree", Thor said. He grabbed her arm as she tried to turn and leave. She pointed a dagger at him.

"Don't get familiar", Valkyrie said.

"I agree", Thor said as he lowered her dagger. Valkyrie pointed another dagger at him. "That's why I turned down the throne. But this isn't about the crown. This is about the people. They're dying and they're your people too".

"Regina", Peyton said. "That's your home too. You can't let this happen".

"I'm sorry. Defeating Hela, it's impossible", Regina said.

"Forget it. We have", Valkyrie said.

"Okay", Thor said.

"Okay".

"Good".

"Great", Regina said.

"Great", Peyton said.

"Thank you", Thor said.

"What are we thanking them for?"Peyton asked. Thor held his the controller to the disks.

Bella walked towards them. She puts on her red jacket. "That's impressive",She said. "I bet they didn't see that coming".

The disks fell from Bella, Thor and Peyton's necks. "You know, go ahead. Stay here and enslave people for that lunatic. Keep driving, keep hiding. But me..." Hulk threw the ball to Thor. "I choose to run towards my problems and not away from them", Thor says. Thor threw the red ball at the window. The ball bounced back and hit him in the face.

Bella sighed. "What are we going to do with you?" She asked as she shook her head.

Thor stood up. "Because that's what heroes do", he said, finishing his sentence. He grabbed Peyton and broke through the window. Peyton screams as they fall.

"Baby's gonna love this", Bella said as she grabbed Lavinia. They both jumped out the window.

"Baby does not love this!" Lavinia shouted as they fell.

"Friends stay!" Hulk shouted.

"Forget them, big guy", Regina said.

_______________________________________

The four of them ran towards the Quinjet. They got into the Quinjet. Bella and Lavinia were happy to be back in the Quinjet. It brought back good memories.

"This is the Quinjet?" Peyton asked.

"Yeah", Thor said.

"It's amazing", Peyton said as she looked around.

Thor and Bella walked towards the front of the jet. Thor turned on the jet. "You know how to use this, right? Last time you flew a jet, it did not go well. I'm a pilot. I could fly the jet", Bella said.

"Relax, Bella", Thor said. "Uh how does this work?"

Bella grabbed his hand and placed it on the scanner. "Welcome. Voice activation required", A female voice said.

"Thor". The computer beeps. "Access denied", The computer said. Bella frowned.

"Uh Thor, Son of Odin", Thor said. The computer beeps.

"Access denied".

"God of Thunder".

"Access denied".

"Strongest Avenger".

"Access denied".

"Strongest Avenger", Thor said more clearly.

"Access denied".

"Here. Let me try", Bella said. She puts her hand on the hand pad. "Romanoff".

"Access denied".

"Frostbite".

"Access denied".

"Isabella Romanoff".

"Access denied".

"Bella".

"Access denied".

"Revna".

"Access denied".

"What the hell, Stark?" Bella asked. Bella and Thor looked at each other. "Damn you, Stark", Bella and Thor said in unison.

"Point break", Thor said.

"Little Devil", Bella said.

"Welcome. Point break and Little Devil",the computer said.

The back of the Quinjet was torn apart by Hulk. Thor, Peyton, Bella and Lavinia looked at him.

"Friends stay!" Hulk shouted.

"Hulk, no, wait!" Peyton shouted at the same time Thor shouted, "No, no, no! Stop!"

"Stay!" Hulk shouted as he walked towards them. Peyton and Lavinia tried to hold him back.

Bella tried to activate something. "Come on. Come on!" She shouted.

"Don't go!" Hulk shouted.

Thor pressed a button. A recording of Natasha was shown. Bella and Hulk looked at the recording.

Bella looked at it sadly. "Mom", she said. It had been a year since she saw Natasha. Bella missed her.

"Nice work, big guy. We don't know where Ultron's headed, but you're going very high, very fast. So I need you to turn this bird around, okay? We can't track you in stealth mode so I need you to help me out. Okay?"

Hulk punches himself. He knocks into everything as he turns into Banner. Hulk fell to the ground. His clothes were too big for him. He had turned back into Bruce Banner.

Thor and Bella walked towards him. Bella touched Bruce's shoulder, startling him.

"It's okay. It's okay, Bruce. It's just us",Bella said.

"Sun's going down. Sun's going down",Thor said.

"That's it. Breathe", Lavinia said as she looks towards them.

"Sun's going down", Thor said.

"Thor".

"Yeah".

"Lavinia".

"Hey".

"Bella".

"Sup Brucie", Bella said.

"What happened to your hair?" Bruce asked Thor.

"A creepy old man, who looked really familiar, took care of it", Bella said.

"It looks nice".

"Oh, thanks", Thor said.

"Where are we? How's Nat?"

"Mommy is fine", Bella said.

"And what about Sokovia?"

"Sokovia?" Lavinia asked.

"The city, Sokovia. Did we save it?"Bruce asked.

"Bruce, that was 2 years ago", Lavinia said.

"What are you saying? I've been the Hulk for two years?" Bruce asked.

"I'm afraid so", Thor said.

"What the hell happened?" Bruce asked.

"We ended up on a planet run by psychopaths", Bella said. Lavinia puts her hand over Bella's mouth.

Bruce stood up and walked towards the front of the ship. He put his hand on the hand pad.

"Voice activation required", Bruce said.

"Banner".

"Welcome Strongest Avenger".

"Uh what?" Thor asked.

"That makes sense", Bella said.

"Ship's log", Bruce said. A recording of the Hulk, crash landing on Sakaar, was played. "Guys, where are we?"

"Yeah, about that", Thor said.

A hologram of the Grandmaster was shown in front of his castle. "Sakaar, hear ye. Attention please. I have bad news. My beloved exalted champion has turned up missing. Take to the streets. Celebrate my champion", he said.

"Who's that?" Bruce asked.

"An idiot", Bella said.

"A psychopath", Lavinia said.

"A lunatic", Peyton said.

"He kind of runs the place. You actually lived at his house for a while",Thor said.

"Me, You, Peyton and Uncle had a fight", Bella said.

"Did I win?" Bruce asked.

"Yes", Peyton and Bella said at the same time Thor said, "No".

"We won. Easily", Thor says. Bella looked at Bruce and mouthed, "No we didn't".

"It seems that that criminally seductive God of Thunder, his girlfriend, Paper and their daughter, Raven has stolen him and Lovely away", The Grandmaster said.

"Seductive God of Thunder", Thor said.

"It's Lavinia".

"It's Peyton".

"I'm their niece. And I said my name was Revna", Bella said.

"We're not dating", Thor and Peyton said.

"He's messing our names up on purpose. We need to go", Peyton said.

"Oh no. This is bad. This is really, really bad. Guys, I think I'm freaking out", Bruce said.

"No, no, no. Don't freak out. You're okay", Thor said. He gave him a pair of Tony's clothes. "Put these on".

"These are Tony's clothes. Is he here?"Bruce asked..

"No. It's just us", Bella said. Thor, Bruce, Bella, Peyton and Lavinia walked out of the Quinjet. "Brucie, just stay calm".

"The sun's going down. The sun's getting really low. Sun's going down",Thor said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 16.9K 96
✪ "𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞" ✪ 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔, 𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜, 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜...
719K 25.9K 45
𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐌| ❝Are you ever serious?❞ ❝Sweetheart, serious ...
103K 2.8K 41
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴀꜱᴛꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ [2] ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʀɪᴅᴇ. ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴇ...
688K 20.5K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.