Whatever it takes

By HeroesWilliamsFamily

[Thor Ragnarok] [Avengers Infinity War] [Avengers Endgame] More

Whatever it takes
Thor Ragnarok
1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Avengers Infinity War
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Avengers Endgame
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
The Story continues

5.

45 3 0
By HeroesWilliamsFamily

Peyton wakes up to find a chair. Thor, Bella and Lavinia were in a chair next to her. Peyton looked at Bella and Lavinia, who were still unconscious.

"Girls. Girls, wake up", Peyton said.

Bella and Lavinia woke up. "What happened?" Lavinia asked.

Peyton, Bella and Lavinia were electrocuted by the disks on their necks.

"Hey, don't hurt my sister! She's pregnant", Bella said.

"They didn't need to know that, Bella",Lavinia said.

Thor, Peyton, Bella and Lavinia looked at the three people in front of them.

"Who the hell are you?" Lavinia asked.

"Topaz, Scrapper 142 and The Grandmaster", Bella said.

"I love when you come to visit, 142. You bring me the best stuff", The Grandmaster said.

"We're not stuff", Bella said. The disk on her neck electrocuted her.

"Whenever we get to talking, Topaz, about scrapper 142, what do I say? 'She is the...'. And it starts with a B",Grandmaster said.

"Trash", Topaz said. Peyton looked at her in confusion.

"That doesn't start with a B", Peyton said.

"Exactly. Were you waiting to just call her that? That doesn't start with a B",Grandmaster said.

"Booze hag", Topaz said.

"Bitch", Peyton guessed.

"Badass", Bella guessed.

"I'm so sorry. No, 'best'. I was thinking about 'best'. Cause I always say you're the best. She brought me my beloved champion, you know", Grandmaster says.

"You say that everytime she's here",Topaz said.

"What have you brought today? Tell me".

"Contenders", Scrapper 142 said.

"What?" Thor and Peyton asked.

"I need to go closer. I want a closer look at this. Can you take us closer?"

Topaz pushed the Grandmaster's chair toward Thor, Bella, Peyton and Lavinia. Grandmaster looked at Topaz.

"Pay this lady", he said.

"Just wait a damn minute. We're not for safe", Thor said. He broke out of the cuffs on the chair. The disk on his neck electrocuted him. The cuffs reattached to the chair.

"Man, he's a fighter", Grandmaster said.

"I take 10 million", Scrapper 142 said.

"Tell her she's dreaming", Topaz said.

"Oh, for haven's sake, transfer the units".

Topaz transfers the units. Scrapper 142 leaves. "You'll pay for this", Thor says to her.

"No, I got paid for this", She said. Grandmaster stood up and walked towards Bella, Lavinia, Peyton and Thor.

"Here's what I want to know. Who are you?" Grandmaster asked.

"I am the God of Thunder", Thor said. A little bit of lightning came out of his hands. Peyton shook her head with a sigh.

"I didn't hear any lightning, but out of your fingers, was that sparkles?" Grandmaster asked.

"Yes, they're sparkles", Bella said.

"And who are you?" Grandmaster asked Bella.

"I am...Revna, Goddess of Frost...and Blood", Bella said.

"What the hell?" Lavinia asked. "I'm uh...I'm her sister. I'm Lavinia, Goddess of Sorcery".

"What about you?" Grandmaster asked Peyton.

"I'm Peyton Jiao. I'm not a God",Peyton said.

"We've located your cousin", Topaz said to the Grandmaster.

"Uh, oh, good. Yeah, come on. I think you're gonna like this", Grandmaster said.

The four of them followed the Grandmaster. Their chairs stood next to another guy in a chair.

"There he is. Hey cuz", The Grandmaster said. "We almost couldn't find you. What, you been hiding?"

"Hi", Thor said to the man.

The man just sobbed. He looked at the Grandmaster. "Please. I'm sorry", he said.

"Carlo...I pardon you", The Grandmaster said.

"Oh, thank you. Thank you", Carlo said in relief. Bella smiled, happy to know that this man had a kind heart. Or so she thought.

"You're officially pardoned. From life". The Grandmaster jabbed Carlo with a stick. Carlo melted.

Peyton screamed. "Oh my God!" Thor exclaimed. Lavinia and Bella looked in shock as Carlo melted.

"Bloody hell", Bella said.

"I'm stepping in it. I'm stepping in it. Look", Grandmaster said.

"Oh, smell", Thor said. The girls gagged.

"What the hell?" Peyton asked.

"What does it smell like?"Grandmaster asked Topaz.

"Burnt toast", Topaz said.

"Where are my manners? I haven't properly introduced myself. Come on. Follow me". They followed Grandmaster into a party room. Thor and Peyton looked at each other with uneasy looks.

"We know who you are. You're the Grandmaster, father of the contest of champions, the first lost and the first found, blah, blah, blah, all the greatness", Bella said.

"Wow. You are very smart, little girl".

"Call me little girl again and I'll strangle you", Bella threatened. The Grandmaster just laughed. "Look, psychopath, we need to get back to Asgard. Especially my sister. My brother-in-law is there".

"Ass-gard", Grandmaster said. Bella glared at him.

"Lunatic", Bella mumbled. She turned her head to see Loki, talking to a group of people. "Dad!" Bella called out.

Lavinia looked to where her gaze led. "Guys, Dad is here", Lavinia said to Thor and Peyton.

"Dad!" Bella shouted.

"Loki!" Thor shouted.

Loki looked at them. He walked towards them. "Loki!" Peyton shouted. Loki shushed her.

"No shush. Don't shush", Bella said.

"You're alive?" Loki asked.

"You're shocked? Yes, of course we're alive", Lavinia said. "Where's your chair?"

"I didn't get a chair", Loki said.

"Get us out of these", Peyton said.

"I can't".

"Why the hell not?" Bella asked.

"I made friends with this man. He's called the Grandmaster".

"He's a lunatic", Peyton said.

"A murderer", Bella added.

"I've gained his favor".

"You what?" Lavinia asked.

"The Bifrost brought me out here in weeks ago", Loki said.

"Weeks ago?" Thor asked.

"Yes".

"We just got here".

"What are you whispering about?"Grandmaster whispered, startling them. "Time works real different around these parts. On any other world, I'd be like, millions of years old. But here on Sakaar..." The Grandmaster makes a face as he looks at Loki.

Bella and Lavinia looked at each other. They looked at the Grandmaster. "Wait a second. You two...were...you fucked, didn't you?" Bella asked.

"Bella", Lavinia and Loki said.

"In any case, you know this, uh...You call yourself Lord of Thunder?" Grandmaster asked.

"God of Thunder", Thor corrected. "Tell him".

"I've never met this man in my life",Loki lied.

"He's your brother!" Bella, Lavinia and Peyton shouted in unison.

"Adopted".

"What about Paper, Lovely and Raven?" Grandmaster asked.

"It's Peyton, Lavinia and Bel-I mean Revna", Bella said. "He's met Peyton and he's mine and Lavinia's Dad".

"You call yourself Lordess of Blood and Frost?" Grandmaster asked.

"And Ass whooping", Bella snapped.

"How cute. Are they any kind of a fighter?" Grandmaster asked Loki.

"Call me cute again and we'll show you", Bella said.

"Oh, look at that. She's threatening me. Listen, Sparkles, Ass whooping, Lovely and Paper. Here's the deal. If you want to get back to Ass-place, Ass-burg..."

"Asgard!"

"Any contender that defeats my champion, their freedom they shall win", Grandmaster said.

"Fine. Then point us in the direction of whoever's ass we have to kick",Thor said.

"That's what I call, contender. The direction would be this way Lord, Lordess and Paper", Grandmaster said.

"It's Peyton!" Peyton shouted as she, Thor and Bella were led to a prison area.

"Where are you taking them?" Lavinia asked.

"You don't have to worry, Lovely. Your sister already explained that you're pregnant so I won't let you fight",Grandmaster said.

"Let them go", Lavinia demanded.

"I can't do that", Grandmaster said. "Let's take you to your room".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 20.5K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.
170K 4.3K 18
❝𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡? 𝐀𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥❞ ...
813K 15.9K 200
You and the Avengers.
475K 16.9K 96
✪ "𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞" ✪ 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔, 𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜, 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜...