Atla High School🌊🌪️🔥🌍

By Holaweirdos

All inspo is to the ones I've read before. All characters are Sophmores-Seniors(15-18) {AaxK} {SuxSo} {ZxM}... More

1st day of Sophomore Year
First lesson
Recess
Lunch(fast forwarded)
The next morning
Afterwards...
Unexpected. Very unexpected
Meetings. Lots and lots of meetings
After school
Meanwhile...
The next morning...
Just Azula's POV
After...
Lunch
Aang's swimming party
Party...kinda
That night at both households
Flashback(Only Katara and Sokka's POVs)
Just before school
At school
Recess of Thursday
At the Violet Volt
At 'home'(Sokka's POV only)...
Meanwhile...
Realisation
The plan
The Prom pt1
The Prom pt2
Seniors and Juniors
S t u f f
Staying over...
Backstory...
Planning graduations
The "Math" talk...
Aang's birthday...
Scandals
Found...
Graduation
Epilogue

Free period

1K 13 17
By Holaweirdos

Katara's POV:

I get into Aang's uncle's car. "Hello Aang. Good day at school today?" "Yep it was great. Also Uncle this is Katara." "Hello!" I say shaking his hand, "You seem like a lovely young lady. I'm glad I'm giving you a lift." "Your uncle is very nice." I say. Aang says, "I know." just before kissing my forehead. "Aang, you got yourself a girlfriend or something?" his uncle says just before laughing then coughing. "Yes, she started today actually." Aang says. Wow, he called me his girlfriend.

"Goodbye Katara. Come to our house tomorrow, will you?" "Of course." I say. Aang and I walk in, "Sorry it's so messy. My brother doesn't tidy up after himself." "No worries, anyway. Your dad home?" he asks. "No, he's on holiday for another 2 weeks with his girlfriend." I say. "Oh right, mind if I use your shower?" "No, course I don't." "Great. I stink after P.E." he goes in the shower and I just eat my leftover cereal in my room. I then drink some of my water until Aang comes.

Aang's POV:

I then come out of the shower, bare chested. Katara just stares at me, "Hey? Earth to Katara?"  "Oh my gosh- sorry." she says. I am wearing a towel covering my thighs so I'm not completely bare. I check the time, it's 10pm. "Y'know I should go." I say. "No, please stay. I'll be home alone otherwise." "Alright, I just need to text my uncle." "'Kay." "Done." We sit on her bed, "Wanna watch a movie?" "Nah, I'm good." she says just before pushing me to on top of her bed.

I've officially been separated from my towel and her from her top and shorts. I dunno how to react to this. I just basically snatch whatever she's wearing left. She just stares at me. "What are you doing?" she asks me, "Doing what you did to me." I wink. I then am about to kiss her but Sokka comes home. "Shoot-" I get out of her bed and put on my clothes. "Bye. I'll text you when I get home, 'kay?" "If I don't text you first." she says. We have a breif kiss then I go out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 61 13
This is a modern highschool AU. Bending is still a thing but it's just not as heavily used. There will be some 18+ content so if you're not comforta...
10K 232 23
These two are from two different worlds Katara is a popular girl that every girl wants to be and every guy wants to be with, Aang is a social outcast...
25.6K 306 35
The war has ended. All four nations are now at peace. But that's another story for the Fire Nation. The people are split for who should be on the thr...
39.7K 637 19
My request list for characters I do are in my request list post!