The Choice ꨄ

De ggiia17

You have always admired Cedric Diggory, you realize you might actually have a chance. Out of nowhere the last... Mais

1|𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝᯽
2|The thorn in my side
3|False hope
4|Unexpectedఌ
5|Pretty boy❦
6|Will you?
7|Jealousy ☃︎
8|༆Yule Ball: Part I༆
9|༆Yule Ball: Part II༆
10|༆Yule Ball Part: III༆
11|Conflicted.
13|Same old pain ☕︎︎
14|I'm sorry
15|Party ♪
16|"Dancin in my room..♫"
17|Overprotective much?
18|The thought of you
19|Regret
20|Our little secret ❁
21|I can explain...
22|Im at Peace...kind of
23|Guilt ᯽
!!Story Update!!
24|Broken
25|Lie
26|By your side
!!Announcement!!
27|Love?
28|Time
29|Second task
30|After
31|My Best friend
32|Fun and Chaos
!!THANK YOUU!!
33|Fix it ⁂
34|Selfish and Selfless?
!Cast list!
35|A step forward
36|Competitive nature
37|More curious by the day
38|My distraction
39|Like vs Love
40|Third Task
41|Recovery
42|-Start of summer-
!announcement!
43|Something new
44|Night & Day
45|Time stands still
46|Just dancing
47|Reality Check
48|The Death Eaters
49|Sixth year
50| the final choice

12|Comfort ❣︎

136 6 1
De ggiia17

  It was already dark outside by the time we finished opening gifts. It was getting late so we went up to our rooms so we could sleep.

I tried to fall asleep but it was no use. All I could think about was Cedric and that weird butterfly thing I had when I saw Draco. I didn't understand any of this.

I sat up and looked around the dark room. It was really nice but it felt so lonely and empty.

  I got up and went downstairs as quietly as I could. I sat down in front of the fireplace in the living room.

   I felt something sharp in the pocket of my sweatpants.

  I forgot that I had a picture of my mom and I.

   It was me at my 6th birthday with her hugging me.

I could feel my eyes filling up with tears. I missed her so much and with my dad not wanting me around, it hurt worse.

          I soon heard footsteps behind me coming down the stairs.

"Hey, what are you doing still awake?" He said as he sat down next to me. I tried pushing back the tears in my eyes.

"I couldn't sleep. I've got a lot on my mind right now."

"Oh." He looked down at the picture in my hand.

"Can I see that?" He asked.

"Sure." I said handing him the picture.

"You guys seemed really close."

"Yeah, we were. She was the only person who truly understood me." I looked over at him.

"I'm sorry." He put his hand on top of mine.

The light from the fire was hitting his face perfectly.

That butterfly feeling was coming back again.

But out of fear from getting hurt I pulled my hand away and looked back at the fire.

"So anyway, what do you wanna do today?"

There we're still some tears in my eyes as I forced a smile.

"Anything you want." He said smiling at me.

He was actually a nice person when you got to know him.

"I kinda want to go outside and take a walk in the snow."

"Then we will." He grinned at me.

We moved to the couch because the floor wasn't the most comfortable to sit on.

He took a blanket and put it around me. I leaned in and hugged him.

I rested my head on his shoulder. He looked down at me and rubbed a part of my arm with his thumb as he held me.

I closed my eyes. And soon I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but I thought this was a really cute moment. I hope you liked it, also thank you so much to everyone who reads my stories. You have no idea how much it means to me. Also please leave any suggestions or things you want to happen in future chapters.

-SUGGESTIONS HERE ☞︎

I will be updating again soon, hope you liked it. :)

~g

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.9K 84 24
This is my first story so sorry if it's not that good. A little background info: you are a fourth year at Hogwarts and a Gryffindor, you zone out a l...
33.9K 515 37
{Started: 30/01/2020 Finshed:15/03/2020} "Why did you left? Why did you left me?" Draco asked while rubbing fingers through her hair "I had to. I cou...
174K 6.4K 47
~ Year four ~ Warning: This is the fourth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...
2.2K 292 30
"Does that mean you are no longer in love with Draco?" Cedric asks softly. "No." you say "No, I don't think I'll ever stop being in love with him, j...