The Grimm Sin of Wrath

By PatrickMcWilliams

Meliodas, also known as Y/n to the public, is an elite Huntsman, labeled a traitor by everyone he's worked wi... More

An Unexpected Meeting
Respect Your Elders
The Serpent Sin of Envy
Introductions
Memories of Battle
Races Collide
The Truth
Greed
Selfishness
Old Friends
Mother's Daughter
Love's Hold
Time to Explain
The Worst Sin
A Needed Meeting
Interupptions
A New Problem
The Power of Sin
The Surge
One Of Us
Companions
Lust
The Burden of Sin
A Promise
The Incoming War
Altered Plan
A War on Two Fronts
More Arrivals

A King with No Throne

1.1K 16 1
By PatrickMcWilliams

Ban's P.O.V

"Hey Ban?" Yang says aloud.

"'Sup?"

"Just... Just how strong is Meliodas?"

"You want to know how strong the Captain is?" You ask.

"Well yea, whole reason I asked."

"Take a look around and tell me if you notice anything weird." You tell her. Yang looks around confused.

"I don't get it."

"You haven't noticed how he split us all up?" You answer the question for her.

"You're right." Weiss adds.

"The three of you students along with The Fox Sin of Greed and The Serpent Sin of Envy. While just him and Ruby Rose search around for another Sin." You tell Yang. A look of relief goes across her face.

"Worried about your sister?" Diane asks.

"I was a little. Not anymore though."

"There's no reason to worry, the only one strong enough to even tickle the Captain is... well, maybe not. I guess it depends." You say to her.

"So he could take both of you on?" Weiss asks.

"Hell yes he could. No problem at all either."

"Really?! You're not bluffing!?"

"No. I'm not." The three girls stop in their tracks. You turn around and look at them.

"Hey c'mon you lollygaggers, we gotta keep moving." You turn around and keep walking toward some abandoned buildings.

Your P.O.V

"So just how strong are you?" Ruby asks.

"Stronger than you." You mock.

"Meliodas!" You look behind you and see Hawk.

"What's up Hawk?"

"I'm tired of doing nothing at the tavern. So I'm joining you."

"Sweet! Now we have emergency food."

"EEEKKK!!" Hawk squeals.

"We're not gonna eat you Hawk." Ruby reassures him.

"Speak for yourself." You joke. Hawk sweats a bit and nervously laughs. You and Ruby continue on the path into town to search for King, when your scroll rings.

"Yo."

"Meliodas?"

"Sup Oz?"

"I need Team RWBY back soon. They have tests coming up."

"Sure thing, as soon as we get King we'll head back."

"Very good." The call ends and you put your scroll back.

"Ozpin wants you guys back after this, so once we get King we'll head back to Beacon and we can study."

"Doesn't everyone know who you are?"

"None of the students, Ozpin made sure to keep all of them away from the fighting."

"I see, so you'll be in classes too?"

"Mhm. But I'll have to hold back a lot more, don't want to destroy the school hehe."

"YOU COULD DO THAT!?"

"Yep, I'm pretty strong." Ruby's silver eyes widen and she stands shocked at your statement.

"C'mon silly." You wave your arm and she follows.

Ban's P.O.V

"Are you sure that King guy is here? I mean, this place looks totally abandoned." Yang asks you.

"It's what Oz told the Captain so—." You see a young girl run around a corner.

"Hey girls, we should spread out. Diane, you should go with them, I can handle myself."

"Good idea." Diane says, she leads the girls around the town searching each building as you walk to where you saw the child.

"Elaine?" You think to yourself.

"Hello? I saw you run over here kid."

"That's close enough stranger!" You turn around and see a young boy wielding a pitchfork at you, protecting a girl.

"Woah there buddy. I'm not gonna hurt you." You kneel down.

"Likely story!" You go to show that you hands are empty and the boy runs at you, stabbing you in the chest with the pitchfork.

"That wasn't very nice." You tell him. He steps away, realizing what he did, dropping the pitchfork, you remove the weapon from your chest and drop it.

"I'm sorry! I was just scared! Please! How can I atone for my sin!?" The boy asks you.

"Atone? Atone for what, kid?" You tell him.

"Wh-What do you mea—?" The boy looks at you and sees no injuries on you.

"How did you?" He asks.

"Like I said,  no harm, no foul."

"I'm so glad you think that." You're suddenly impaled by a massive spear. You spit up a massive amount of blood, at the handle side you see a young boy laying on it.

"Ban, The Fox Sin of Greed." You look at the kid questioningly.

"Do I know you?" You casually ask the boy.

"You mean you don't remember me? I thought we were good friends." He says condescendingly.

"I've never seen you in my life kid, now could you please take this spear out of my chest?" You ask him. He adopts a thinking pose with his hand on his chin.

"I don't think so, see, you may not remember me, but I know you Ban." The spear flies out of your chest leaving a decent sized cavity in your chest.

"Or would you prefer this name...?"

"Ban the Undead!" You wipe the blood from your mouth and look up at the boy, who's know standing on his spear.

"You've got a lot of nerve kid! Now who the hell are you!?"

"And I also know your Sin." The boy tells you.

"Even if you don't remember me, your remember your own Sin don't you?" You get flashbacks to that dread filled day at the Fairy King's Forest.

"This is the last time I'm going to ask you..." You raise your hand to the boy.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" You're suddenly hit in the head by something familiar.

"Bad Ban!" You rub where Meliodas hit you. You also see he's joined by Ruby.

"Really Captain? I'm in the middle of a fight here."

"It doesn't really seem like a fight."

"What's going on over here?" You look behind you and see Diane walk through the trees with the girls. Both her and Meliodas stare at the boy in the sky, his spear, and his clothing, both of their faces light up with joy and smiles and excitement.

"KING!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 137 11
Y/n L/n was part of the rose family with his sisters Ruby and Yang but every family has its dark secrets this family hated Y/n because he showed more...
1.1M 27.6K 40
Over 3000 years ago a curse was place upon three different people, a Goddess named Elizabeth, a demon named Meliodas and a demon named Y/N. "You're...
116K 2.1K 36
This is a story about when you watch an anime your friend is begging you to watch. But when you watch the anime you get knocked out. You find yoursel...
326K 4.3K 20
You were a huntsman-in-training and went to the infamous Beacon Academy. You were strong on your own, and you led a strong team with teammates who co...